+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Afterlife Dysfunction

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default The Afterlife Dysfunction

The 'quantum time' are 0.042 seconds intervals of quantum moments (one quanta) of consciousness.
    Quantum Immortality in

The Afterlife Dysfunction

'Death does not exist in a world without space or time. Immortality does not mean the perpetual existence in the temporary system, but it is completely out of time. - Robert Lanza - Biocentrism

The concept of the time, creates what we call the self. What is the I without time?

The Symphony of Time

Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 23rd November 2014 at 00:38.

2. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Afterlife Dysfunction

Some interesting questions and possibilities emerge from this postulate.

Quote The constant flow can be broken at intervals of 0.042 seconds 'time quantum (one quanta)' each being a "point" quantum consciousness.
    Past, present and future are informationally connected through instant quantum entanglement, influencing them mutually. Are information packets at certain frequencies and vibrations.

That's fascinating. There is no impossible in a one wave of pure and infinite possibility.

In a conscious multi-verse of energy/mass/information and Frequency, what are the possibilities of a 'me' electromagnetic field, that is inherently aware of the whole pure latency itself of all that is. Knowing that there is something called 'collapse of the wave function (google this)' in a quantum multiverse of free will (consent), I hope to make a good difference after making the transition.

Quote "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla
    When I stop to think about the immensity of the situation in which I'm in up to my neck (attached to a body in this planetary moment), I understand why the quantum vacuum / maya / Vrill / ether / telluric ... must be quantum.

THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE - Nassim Haramein

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 23rd November 2014 at 03:08.

3. Link to Post #3
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you for your post.
    All very interesting and resonate with my concepts and ideas.
    But I can't find any article about the time interval: "0.042 seconds 'time quantum (one quanta)'".

About THE CONNECTED UNIVERSE - Nassim Haramein, there are some issues:

Just for example: “Schwarzschild Proton” theory
    Quote The creator of this blog, Bob (also known as Bob-a-Thon), had this to say about Mr. Haramein and his paper:

“(a) His overall argument is circular, which means it shows nothing. A hypothesis is presented that a proton might be considered as if it were a black hole, and his first conclusion, after a few pages of equations, is that the forces between them would be very strong, like the forces in a nucleus. But this goes without saying! If you pretend that something is as heavy as a thing can be, then it shouldn’t come as a surprise to find that the forces would be as strong as a force can be. There’s no significance in this whatsoever.

(b) His theory implies that the nucleus of a single atom of hydrogen has a mass of nearly a billion tons. This does seem a bit silly – but theoretical physicists do hypothesise apparently silly things sometimes, so that’s not a deal-breaker. For obvious reasons, though, you need a very convincing reason to do something like that, including an explanation as to why we never measure this huge mass when we weigh hydrogen (or anything else), and none is given.

c) The paper, while using some scientific terms, is presented at a very basic level. This could be considered a plus – all scientists would agree that there’s nothing better than a simple theory, if it works. But Nassim is merely playing with equations from student textbooks (these are the only references cited in the paper), things that have been explored thoroughly for decades, and he’s using them in a pretty simplistic way. It’s unlikely that he’ll find anything that hasn’t been found before by doing this. What he has found is some values for things that look suspiciously like what he knew when he started. This is often what happens when you go around in a circle.

It’s a bit of a joke to claim that anything profound can come from this kind of thing. But again, it looks cool, and it’s clearly enough to impress a lot of his followers.”
    Source:
    http://thrivedebunked.wordpress.com/...ssim-haramein/

And a little bit more on: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nassim_Haramein

I don't have any bad opinion about Nassim Haramein, I just wan't to point some discussion references.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

birddog (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), ulli (24th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spizella (here)
    Thank you for your post.
    But I can't find any article about the time interval: "0.042 seconds 'time quantum (one quanta)'".

Quote The creator of this blog, Bob (also known as Bob-a-Thon), had this to say about Mr. Haramein and his paper:

“(a) His overall argument is circular, which means it shows nothing. A hypothesis is presented that a proton might be considered as if it were a black hole, and his first conclusion, after a few pages of equations, is that the forces between them would be very strong, like the forces in a nucleus. But this goes without saying! If you pretend that something is as heavy as a thing can be, then it shouldn’t come as a surprise to find that the forces would be as strong as a force can be. There’s no significance in this whatsoever.

(b) His theory implies that the nucleus of a single atom of hydrogen has a mass of nearly a billion tons. This does seem a bit silly – but theoretical physicists do hypothesise apparently silly things sometimes, so that’s not a deal-breaker. For obvious reasons, though, you need a very convincing reason to do something like that, including an explanation as to why we never measure this huge mass when we weigh hydrogen (or anything else), and none is given.

c) The paper, while using some scientific terms, is presented at a very basic level. This could be considered a plus – all scientists would agree that there’s nothing better than a simple theory, if it works. But Nassim is merely playing with equations from student textbooks (these are the only references cited in the paper), things that have been explored thoroughly for decades, and he’s using them in a pretty simplistic way. It’s unlikely that he’ll find anything that hasn’t been found before by doing this. What he has found is some values for things that look suspiciously like what he knew when he started. This is often what happens when you go around in a circle.

It’s a bit of a joke to claim that anything profound can come from this kind of thing. But again, it looks cool, and it’s clearly enough to impress a lot of his followers.”
    Source:

I don't have any bad opinion about Nassim Haramein, I just wan't to point some discussion references.
    Good questions my friend.

I was also curious about this information 'a quantized time of consciousness 0.042 seconds' and searching on this particular point, I found this interesting study in Human Factors Institute - Soesterberg - The Netherlands, that follows:

Time and space of conscious human living does not continuously conjugate with time and space of physics, but consist of joined time-quanta of about 0.042 seconds.

.... These perceptual properties imply that the time-quanta of about 0.042 seconds are common to all six sub-retinas of the eyes together. The time-quanta regulate with a periodicity of ca 24 per second the correlation processing of the nerve events inclusive the light-quantum responses of the receptors......

I'm trying to correlate this information in a way that makes sense in relation to the video presented above (dysfunction after life).

The opinions presented by Bob-a-Thon (suggestive name athon - aton) in an attempt to deconstruct the work of Nassim Haramein, think he can try to understand the big picture as they wish.

Here is the publication of a scientific work of Nassim Haramein as an example:

Physical Review & Research International, ISSN: 2231-1815, Vol .: 3, Issue .: 4 (October-December)

Research Paper

Gravity and the Quantum Mass Holographic

Nassim Haramein - Director of Research, Hawaii Institute for Unified Physics, PO Box 1440, Kilauea, HI 96754.

I do not pretend to defend this or that study or proposal, but my intention is to understand or at least try to understand my 'existential' situation and the related context to it, so, I'm looking in the direction which my intuition founded by the accumulation of information that was possible for me to access.

If Nassim Haramein have some ideas that help in assembling the parts of the puzzle I hope absorbs them .

Thanks for participating.

Hug.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 24th November 2014 at 16:43.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Thank you for your post.

Source:

There are still so many people who just can't begin to grasp what Nassim Haramein is talking about and so it is only to be expected that he would have a limited following.
    But those who have glimpsed the worlds beyond the veil which separates us from higher dimensions welcome any
    scientific attempt to bring it all together in a formula. I believe he is doing an OK job.
    By the way, I love love love your avatar. Just brilliant.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

birddog (24th November 2014), heyokah (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014), spizella (24th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you.

This additional information is much appreciated.

I will read with great interest.

Regards

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

birddog (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Once more, thank you.

After watching The Afterlife Dysfunction video I followed the link https://youtube.com/Raxxroth (music by Raxxroth) and then I found this : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrAnimeOSTs

This EPIC music is just awesome - and yes...for my music taste

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

birddog (24th November 2014), naste.de.lumina (24th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Once more, thank you.

After watching The Afterlife Dysfunction video I followed the link https://youtube.com/Raxxroth (music by Raxxroth) and then I found this : https://www.youtube.com/user/MrAnimeOSTs

This EPIC music is just awesome - and yes...for my music taste
    One thing leads to another which leads to another.

+ Reply to Thread