+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jim Carrey's Secret Hand Signal -

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Jim Carrey's Secret Hand Signal -

Satire for high movie turnout ... playing on the conspiracy crowd , luring them in with humor , and luring the sleeping public in with the old - see I told you so mentality ... entertainment is good for unplugging from the matrix ... He has no fear , it takes a fearless person to be silly in public , and on film for the world to see over and over ... in the end , a satisfied/happy customer is worth more than 10,000 dollars worth of advertising ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd November 2014), Gaia (24th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Yea, but he may be risking his life by mocking Those-Whose-Names-We-Cannot-Say. Let's just hope that he knows what he's doing and has plenty of bodyguards and food tasters at his disposal to protect himself.... and his family.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hard to say what WAS going on, but one thing that definitely wasn't... humor. It simply wasn't funny IMHO. I'll admit I've never been a huge Carey fan, although sometimes he can really hit it out of the park, but this... this just wasn't funny, especially since he incorporated the advertisement for his film in it.

For all the playing around that the "control" doesn't exist, he delivered exactly what that control would have wanted if it did. He blurred the line and that's why there are differing views as to what it's all about.

I'm sure he felt it was clever, and maybe it was, but entertaining is what I look to him for and it simply didn't work on that level for me.
    Last edited by the_real_dave-id; 23rd November 2014 at 18:26.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to the_real_dave-id For This Post:

Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Carrey is an absolute kook. He's been working on his impressions since he was a teen.
    When he goes for shock value, it's typically done via the absolute untenability of the characters he plays so eerily well.

Half of ya is transfixed like Elmer Fudd, and the other half is crawling.

It's exactly what he wants lol

I didn't know about the L.A. rumors but you realize, Carrey is the sort of man who would let rumors fly,
    if he thought it made his persona more interesting.

7. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Satire for high movie turnout ... playing on the conspiracy crowd , luring them in with humor , and luring the sleeping public in with the old - see I told you so mentality ... entertainment is good for unplugging from the matrix ... He has no fear , it takes a fearless person to be silly in public , and on film for the world to see over and over ... in the end , a satisfied/happy customer is worth more than 10,000 dollars worth of advertising ...
    This is what I saw, having a fairly good idea who Jim Carrey is. But I guess no one else did ...

One thing I am getting sick of is all the incredibly ridiculous "look a Satan symbol! An illuminati symbol! A Nazi symbol!" or whatever, Only through our attention is this nonsense sustained and this sustained attention alone is a mere distraction once again to keep us looking at the left hand while the right is getting away with something else.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

David Ansible (24th November 2014), Gaia (24th November 2014), seko (23rd November 2014), TargeT (23rd November 2014), Wind (24th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

It has to be a case of an old and weary 'everybody knows', before the world can change. Innocence must leave of it's own accord. Otherwise the whole thing rips itself apart.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

noprophet (5th December 2014), seko (23rd November 2014), Smoke Me A Kipper (23rd November 2014), TargeT (23rd November 2014)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    This is what I saw, having a fairly good idea who Jim Carrey is. But I guess no one else did ...
    hes canadian, your canadian... I'd say you have more of a vested interest and assuming this is common knowledge based on your perspective makes sense.. but yeah I don't give mr carrey much thought; I've never seen anything absolutely negative from him either..

Maybe we should start an information collection / expose thread on major media figures... nail down (as close as possible to reality) their "alignments" for easy future reference.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (23rd November 2014), Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    <... trimmed nonsense ...>

Maybe we should start an information collection / expose thread on major media figures... nail down (as close as possible to reality) their "alignments" for easy future reference.
    Maybe ... but why? Entertainment? That's all it would be ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 23rd November 2014 at 20:53.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Debra (23rd November 2014), TargeT (23rd November 2014)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I also get very mixed feelings regarding both his performances and his personality.

Just a simple look at his wikipedia page raises the first major flag. The last thing you would expect from from somebody who claims to be awakened is statements like this:

In 2013, he appeared in Kick-Ass 2 as Colonel Stars and Stripes. Controversially, he retracted support for the movie two months prior to its release. He issued a statement via his Twitter account that, in light of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary, "[N]ow in all good conscience I cannot support that level of violence."

Source: http://www.etonline.com/dailyfirst/1...Being_Violent/
    Last edited by fractal being; 23rd November 2014 at 21:14. Reason: quote correction

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I think "entertainment" is a perverted tool, oral history and story was suppose to be a way to pass information along, a thing done by elders to amuse (and educate) the youth around a camp fire.

I think entertainment is very powerful and deserves consideration, especially in it's form today.

I have found some amazing revelations in the analysis of the many repetitive story lines (with just a change of context) that exist in movies.. I have this nagging feeling that "something is there"; I feel it's important.

I think defining and profiling the various personalities involved in the industry would be a valuable tool for quick discernment of the messages of these forms of media. I would love to take on this project but I've really spread myself a bit thin lately.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (24th November 2014), Shezbeth (23rd November 2014)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think "entertainment" is a perverted tool, oral history and story was suppose to be a way to pass information along, a thing done by elders to amuse (and educate) the youth around a camp fire.

I think entertainment is very powerful and deserves consideration, especially in it's form today.

I have found some amazing revelations in the analysis of the many repetitive story lines (with just a change of context) that exist in movies.. I have this nagging feeling that "something is there"; I feel it's important.

I think defining and profiling the various personalities involved in the industry would be a valuable tool for quick discernment of the messages of these forms of media. I would love to take on this project but I've really spread myself a bit thin lately.
    I don't give much attention to the false value of "celebrities" and "politicians" etc. anyway .. so the exercise wouldn't provide any value for me. If other people learned to not worry so much about what "others" do - both in terms of fanboyish support and in terms of the "reactions" to things that trigger emotions, then whatever problem is felt associated, is licked.

But we could judge and point fingers to teach others how to do that better ...

The ultimate responsibility a human can have is self responsibility and to not give the value of their worth to perceived "others" celebrity or not. Once this responsibility is gained then "what others do" becomes of little consequence ... But sure, let's go for entertainment till then ... or perhaps to get there, if that is what you were indicating. I prefer to treat the source of the problem and not the appearance of them.

Again, just my thoughts, no offense intended. I just see way too much attention being projected in regards to things which have no effect on me, whether I agree with them or not. Why? I wonder ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gaia (24th November 2014), Shezbeth (24th November 2014), TargeT (24th November 2014), Wind (24th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by citsym (here)
    From the "Jimmy Kimmel Live," ABC's late-night talk show.

Jim Carrey's Secret Hand Signal
    Jim reveals the secret of the Illuminati. 3.44 min

I hope that his spiritual awakening was for real.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

The ultimate responsibility a human can have is self responsibility and to not give the value of their worth to perceived "others" celebrity or not. Once this responsibility is gained then "what others do" becomes of little consequence ... But sure, let's go for entertainment till then ... or perhaps to get there, if that is what you were indicating. I prefer to treat the source of the problem and not the appearance of them.
    yes, I think you captured it rather well.

we need a transitory effect (or affect?), we need a way to claw out of the ubiquitous mind sets, "Programming" if you will.

For example:

Watch this movie and tell me it does not contain profound lesson(s).

there are so many like it, so much visceral education can come from this medium (well, as visceral as possible) but the lesson itself should be viewed in the light of the history and (presumed) motivation of its participants as well.

I do think this is important.

Because of our "basic set programming" being leveraged so well, we cannot be simply shown truths that contradict deeply ingrained beliefs; it is a physical impossibility for these to effect us and our mind sets.... we need this alternate "entertainment" medium to smooth the transition, that or traumatic experiences which expose the falsehood(s). One is preferable to the other.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), citsym (24th November 2014), DeDukshyn (24th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (24th November 2014), Shezbeth (24th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I laughed when I watched the clip. I've always liked Jim Carrey. Ace Ventura movies - guys - they're f@&$in hilarious. You feel like laughing watchem especially "when nature calls". To me Jim Carrey never grew up. He is so refreshing to watch. IMO, the Kimmel clip was Carrey exposing the Illuminati in his own eccentric way. Then "snapping out of it" and pulling out his new iphone and monotonely bragging about it. He's the real deal IMO.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (25th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Quote Posted by citsym (here)
    From the "Jimmy Kimmel Live," ABC's late-night talk show.

Jim Carrey's Secret Hand Signal
    Jim reveals the secret of the Illuminati. 3.44 min

I hope that his spiritual awakening was for real.
    The aging former Hollywood Star sold out to the Illuminati long-long-long ago...

Quote He just can't seem to realize that he's virtually a ((Has-Been)) & to prove my point, Dumb & Dumber 2 will be another Jim Carey flop...!!!
    Why do I think Jim Carey is on the Illuminati's/PTW side...???

Because of his left-leaning stance on the ((2nd Amendment)) siding with Obama with wanting to abolish the 2nd and take away the people's guns and using a dead-man to make fun of the American people...

Jim Carrey Proves He's "Dumber" by Mocking 2nd Amendment Supporters

Jim Carrey's anti-gun song

Jim Carrey using Charlton Heston to make fun of the American people.

PS - WTF is a ((Canadian-Comedian)) medaling with the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution anyways...

PSS - Yep, this is a classic case of doing the right thing by his Illuminati Sponsors...

Bye-Bye Jimmy baby, your finished...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th November 2014 at 05:47.

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Well, he's making fun of *us*, quite clearly, and frankly he's spot on. Sure, there is a shadow government and so forth, and they use symbols etc, but if you can't spot a guy when he is so clearly and innocently joking around, then it's time to take a break from the forum and maybe spend the next few weeks getting some fresh air.

And if a guy like Jim Carrey is an illuminist, we might as well all sip some poison Gatorade, throw on a bunch of matching Nikes and call it a day when the next comet flys by. He's one of the good guys. Clearly. Just watch the video Wind posted.

He's not an illuminatti ninja. Promise. Jackovesk, you are the most one dimensional thinker on the entire forum. You likely blame your farts on the illuminatti. It's unreal. You are viewing the world through a quarter inch pipe. I'm not sure whether to suggest you think harder or think less. Look, some anti-gun people are just plain sick of the violence. They don't consider civil war with their government a likely possibility. They have their own agendas, which don't include tricking citizens into giving up their weapons so the government can more easily take over. Surely you can understand this?
    Last edited by bruno dante; 24th November 2014 at 06:04.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruno dante For This Post:

animovado (24th November 2014), DeDukshyn (5th December 2014), Wind (24th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #37
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by bruno dante (here)
    Well, he's making fun of *us*, quite clearly, and frankly he's spot on. Sure, there is a shadow government and so forth, and they use symbols etc, but if you can't spot a guy when he is so clearly and innocently joking around, then it's time to take a break from the forum and maybe spend the next few weeks getting some fresh air.

And if a guy like Jim Carrey is an illuminist, we might as well all sip some poison Gatorade, throw on a bunch of matching Nikes and call it a day when the next comet flys by. He's one of the good guys. Clearly. Just watch the video Wind posted.

He's not an illuminati ninja. Promise.
    Why then jeopardize your 'Career' over the 2nd Amendment then...

Quote "He's one of the Good Guys"...
    PS - Why did he even bother to do the Illuminati-Skit on Jimmy Kimmel in the 1st place...

PSS - With a Hollywood name like ((bruno dante)) perhaps you can fill the Hollywood-Void of JC's fading star...

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 times in 258 posts

Jack, you are amazing...that's all I can say

I've edited my previous post to accommodate you.

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I was not aware of Carrey doing the gun control video. Thanks Jack. Sigh
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 24th November 2014 at 06:37.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Akasha (24th November 2014), TargeT (24th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I was not aware of Carrey doing the gun control video. Thanks Jack. Sigh
    I don't really know why Carey is against guns so much ... I guess it goes with his "peaceful spiritual persona" (which may well be very genuine), and being a Canadian, he probably doesn't understand the US constitution well (we don't get taught that stuff much in school here - just like Americans don't get taught Canadians don't live in igloos and eat whale blubber)

There's **** ton of people in the US and Canada and the world over that are for better gun control. Some just want tighter restrictions on the most dangerous weapons, other's want more bans -- and they are ALL Illuminati!!!! Watch your friends, your neighbours, your spouse ... illuminati is everywhere making triangles!!! Save me from the horror!!!!! LOL ... what a distraction from the real issues ...

The chances of Carey's "symbol making" being a ruse are pretty high in my opinion ...

Anyone ever see a toad bloat itself up to look 3X the size that it is when under threat? The so called "elite" are using every measure of this tactic at this point in time. Agree or not, that's how I see it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 25th November 2014 at 03:37.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Holly Lindin (25th November 2014), Shezbeth (25th November 2014), Wind (25th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast