+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electric anomaly in night sky.....help needed please.

1. Link to Post #21
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Electric anomaly in night sky.....help needed please.

[...] the sun will eventually burn out. But not for a long, long time.

The sun has used up about half of its hydrogen fuel in the last 4.6 billion years, since its birth. It still has enough hydrogen to last about another 5 billion years. The temperature of the sun’s surface is about 10,340 degrees Fahrenheit (5,726 degrees Celsius).

The sun burns using a nuclear fusion process, combining hydrogen into helium. When the sun runs out of hydrogen, it will fuse helium and other heavier elements until it runs out of fuel.

http://www.space.com/14732-sun-burns-star-death.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Nick Matkin (10th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

An extremely lucid and factual answer Atlas, as always!

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Reading an article about the LA blackout in 1994, Nicholas Buer was so surprised that people mistook a natural thing like the milky way for an anomaly reporting it as such to emergency services, that he decided to make the following video, to remind people of what the skies look like:

And an article if you like: http://home.bt.com/science-news/see-...n_social_rd_st

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Nick Matkin (11th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. panpravda passed in July 2021..
    Language
    English
    Thanks

loveoneanother:

Quote I am on the horns of a dilemma regarding the Electric Universe theory and i was wondering whether you think it is possible that the energy that powers the Sun could weaken enough that it stops the Sun from emitting the Light that we use to see by and we are plunged into Darkness ?
    Star formation, evolution and (possible?) demise ... A very quick and rough summary, in bullet points, courtesy of Electric Universe theory ...

(Before I start, one must remember that, the things mentioned here -- amounts, powers, distances, time, etc -- exist on scales we humans cannot possibly imagine properly. This is one of the major stumbling blocks we all have regarding getting our heads around EU theory.)

Ok, so ...
    • Our universe with its apparently abundant empty space, is actually filled with tenuous plasma in varying concentrations/ densities, and forms of ionised matter, where all of these have differential charge levels (potential differences / voltages) that are relative to one another.
    • The potential difference (voltage) that therefore exists in relation to adjacent regions of plasma, is the electrical requirement that enables electric current to flow between those regions.
    • Current flow through any conductor (plasma in this case) produces a surrounding magnetic field along the length of its path that has a rotational direction to it, just the same as has a copper wire carrying an electric current in your home.
    • These plasma current paths form in pairs and twist around one another. this is what is known as a Birkeland current (after Kristian Birkeland who established our understanding of the aurora Borealis and Australis.)
    • This being an overall dynamic situation within a vast electrical environment, there is a tendency for 'charge instabilities' to get established at points along the length of these (stellar scale in this case) Birkeland currents. The powerfully concentrated electromagnetic force produced by these instabilities, draws even more surrounding plasma (ionised and ionisable matter), inward to create what is referred to as a z-pinch; this being an incredibly powerful concentration of plasma known as a plasmoid.
    • Depending on the amount of available plasma in the surrounding stellar-scale region, the plasmoid will attract that matter and inflate to become a particular sized ball of plasma; this being the genesis of a star, any star, which after its initial formation continues to be supplied with inward flowing currents at its poles from the Birkeland current that initially gave birth to it. The formation process is something like this ...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zpinch_star_1.png
Views:	113
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	28243
    • The star can then be considered a component in a stellar-scale electric circuit, but it also has its own local circuit, which in the case of our own star -- and as I am saying, any star -- establishes current flow through its ecliptic plane (the plane along which the orbits of all our planets lie) and back to the poles of the star (our sun). This local circuit defines our solar system's heliosphere. This diagram loosely applies ...

Name:	heliosphere_1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	28242
    • In terms of the level of 'illumination' the star gives off, this is determined by the inward flowing current density (quantity of electrons) that impinge on the surface (photosphere) of the plasma globe, an action which in turn produces the visibly 'shining' star. This defines the photosphere and corona as a star's "most active regions" and therefore the sources of highest temperature and neutrinos, etc., rather than what we are normally told about the core being an on-going thermonuclear explosion, as described by the pretty-much discredited, gravity-centric accretion model.
    • It is also useful to note here that plasma has three distinct modes: dark, glow, and arc. There being an abrupt change between these modes that is brought about by the potential difference (voltage) that is present. Most of the plasma that pervades the universe is in dark mode, you can't see it or its effects. However, when it switches into glow mode, due to the inclusion of additional energy that has ionising capability, this is where we detect radio frequencies, infra-read, ultra-violet, x-rays, and gamma rays; these being mapped by radio astronomers and then colours applied so that we can see wonderful images, such as that of the Cygnus Loop nebula; this being one single example. Plasma in arc mode is the domain of stars themselves and all the other highly energetic, usually very visible or easily detected (due to energy levels), events that take place in space. Here's a graph of how plasma changes state ... and a false colour image of the Cygnus Loop nebula ... notice the entwined strands ... gas doesn't do that in a vacuum!

Name:	plasma_modes.png
Views:	109
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	28244

Name:  cygnus_loop_ESA & Digitized Sky Survey (Caltech)_small.png
Views: 113
Size:  261.3 KB

There's an awful lot more to this, and I have only given a back-of-the-fag-packet outline here, but to get back to your original question about the possibility of stars just "switching off" ... in terms of what the EU model of stars says about what they are -- in effect, enormous fluorescent lights that keep shining because they're getting a continuous supply of electric current -- your question is not a silly one at all, quite the opposite, in fact. Of course we humans have never seen this happen, but those who may be tempted to use this point as an argument against the possibility of "a star winking out", should keep in mind the relatively insignificant time we humans have been around and capable of studying what is there in the heavens.

I could go on and on, but, since you are serious about getting to grips with the basic theories of the Electric Universe, I will once more recommend that you spend time studying its theories to see how they fit together to describe the overall EU model. I therefore strongly suggest that as a first step, you download this free book and read it: "One Beginner's View of Our Electric Universe", then, if books are your thing and you feel you need more, go get Don Scott's book "The Electric Sky", and also Wallace Thornhill and Dave Talbott's book "The Electric Universe".

Happy studies ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to panpravda For This Post:

Skyhaven (10th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi again.

That is an interesting question and I asked similar type of question just a few days ago in thunderbolts.info websites forum.
    Question I presented in the thread was how fast could our Sun possibly change it's states. But yeah, I personally think that it could happen, it probably wouldn't happen in an instant, but if the current flow into Sun gets cut off, then that is exactly what is going to happen. How likely that is, I don't know, but I would say very unlikely.

I recommend videos found in the thunderbolts.info site to get a quick introduction into the EU theory.

Also an interesting view on human history from them

Haven't had time to watch the video you posted, but will have a look at it soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2