+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever seen a ufo?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Have you ever seen a ufo?

Hi guys and girls

I'm interested to hear your ufo sightings so if you have seen one please share your experiences

Love child xx

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lovechild For This Post:

Gaia (24th November 2014), ghostrider (24th November 2014), regnak (24th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014), Yetti (25th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Have you ever seen a ufo?

Hi there

I have one for you. Between 1990 and 1994 in Eastern Kentucky -- summertime.
    My family lived (spread out/different houses) on a 300 acre farm.

There was a freak thunderstorm with some electrical anomalies going on.
    The lightning was striking about every 1-2 seconds.

It was noonday but the cloud cover was so heavy, the sky was almost as black as the day Christ was killed, no joke.
    So the lightning was extra dramatic, i.e. black sky being lit up like a strobe/disco by continuous lightning.
    This went on for 20+ minutes until the kids got bored with it and went inside (omg!).

Well, we had a porch and my dad liked to sit outside. He loved storms of all types and was a weather hound.
    He would sit out there with a drink or a cig and just watch while went inside and ignored it.

We (Mom and 3 girls) heard our dad exclaim "What the hell was that", and we went outside.
    He was standing at the edge of the porch looking up into the sky, which was starting to clear a bit.

When we asked him what happened, he said "a bright pink glowing cloud came from one end of the horizon, 'hauled ass across the sky' and disappeared at the other end of the horizon".

At the time we didn't know what to think. He thought UFO.
    Of course in modern times we might think "laser testing" lol or stray sunbeam.

My dad being the observant type and not the hallucinating type, we tended to believe him.
    One of the strangest days of east coast/midwest weather ever.
    Altho that region is known for freak storms.

We still don't know what the pink cloud really was, as I said the overarching cloud cover was coal colored. I was like 11 years old lol

p.s. your avatar almost made me pee my pants laughing

4. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi tesla thanks for sharing a very strange storm indeed unfortunately the mods have made me remove that great avatar

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lovechild For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th November 2014), birddog (4th December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Quote Posted by lovechild (here)
    Hi tesla thanks for sharing a very strange storm indeed unfortunately the mods have made me remove that great avatar
    Oh dear, now it's my turn to laugh again, because I've displayed an offensive avatar too (red bull can that looked like a gun to head lol) --

It's all part of growing up, lmao

Thanks for asking about the UFO thing!
    If I had any experiences they happened before I was old enough to know better -- and my Pa passed away in '07 (damn).

7. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

No never.
    I'd might be interested to see one once.
    Live healthy

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th November 2014), birddog (4th December 2014), Gerald Paris (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have seen several actually and have some missing time and other fun........
    When I have more time I will detail..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomatic For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th November 2014), birddog (4th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi lovechild missed your avatar Doh

Have seen between 3 to 5 different types of UFO or OAP [Observed Areal Phenomenon as I like to call them]

But first have you? please tell!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th November 2014), birddog (4th December 2014), Bluegreen (24th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

You should have the admins edit and add a POLL at the top, unless one already exists somewhere.
    I saw one last year and one this year. Ill have to find the report I wrote and post it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

belljoshua565 (24th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Unfortunately never, I so wish I could

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belljoshua565 For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), Gerald Paris (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (24th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Found my reports...

Ufo sighting Fall 2013
    Date: Fall 2013
    Time: 4:00-4:30PM PST
    Location: driving south looking towards the EAST, at a distance of about 3Km

I was driving home after work one day in fall of 2013. This was about 5-6 months ago, from the time of writing this report, but I can’t remember the date, except it was a work day (M-F). It was a very clear sunny day, but still very chilly and dry because it was fall. There was not a single cloud as far as the eye can see. Normally if there is any cloud cover or humidity you can’t see that far out, it gets blurry.
    I was driving from work to home , and as I was crossing a bridge heading South at about 60-70Km/h, I noticed a single strange cloud to my EAST at a distance of about 3Km . It was a large cloud looking thing but I could clearly tell that it was far away and high above. As I kept looking at this object I remember thinking it’s odd that there is only 1 cloud in the entire valley and no other.
    I also thought it was strange shape for a cloud.
    1. It was perfectly round at the top and bottom. Most clouds are flat at the bottom and round at the top. They also are never perfectly oval; they have lumps and different shades of gray.
    2. It was dark gray in the center and lighter gray/silver towards the edge. Normally its dark at the bottom and light at the top where the sun shines on it.
    3. There was no motion, I was moving south and the object stayed relative to my movement.
    Up to this point I am still thinking it’s a cloud just a strange one, until something weird happened. On the left side of the object there was a shimmer of reflective light, the kind you see when metal reflects light. The shimmer started at the top left and moved down to bottom left of the object. The light reflected appeared to have the colors of the rainbow with a metallic feel.
    I knew it could not have been an airplane even though it was directly above the flight path, for these following reasons.
    1. I’ve seen hundreds of airplanes landing EAST to WEST in same direction. The first thing you notice is the front head light, even during the day. This object had no lights.
    2. At the same distance the object was twice the width and three times the height of a mid size (200 passenger) airplane.
    3. At this distance the planes already have the landing gear down and are visible. But NOT this object.
    4. At this distance the wing tips with engines hanging down are visible. But NOT this object.
    5. At this distance any airplane that is landing will be over my head in about 20 seconds. The object did not move at all. It took me about 2 min to drive across the bridge.
    At this point I knew I was looking at something strange and had rolled down my window to get ready to take a picture. But I was already towards the end of the bridge, and as I passed couple of trees the object was gone. This happened in less than a second. At this point I knew this can’t be a cloud as I have never seen a cloud dissipate in less than a second. This object was way too big to be any kind of airplane and way to perfectly round to be a cloud. Clouds have different shades and lumps, but this object was very plain looking with only 2 shades of gray, dark on inside, light on outside. Also as far as I know clouds don’t reflect light in the intensity as a solid metal object does.

UFO Report July 2014

Date: July 27 2014
    Time: 8:00PM PST
    Location: looking towards the SOUTH, at a distance of about 50+Km

On Sunday July 17 I was sitting on my balcony looking south while the Sun was setting on the West.
    I noticed a very bright object down far south twinkling like a start just above the tree line. It was brighter than any start and slowly moving up. At first I thought it was an airplane with its headlights coming directly at me giving me the illusion that its moving up vertically. I immediately called my wife and asked her to bring me the camera.
    As I was turning the camera on and removing the lens cover my wife was amazed at the object. As I pointed the camera at the object I noticed it was rotating to the East and getting dimmer, so I quickly snapped a picture and managed to catch the object before it completely rotated away and disappeared. The rotation was so quick, it took the object about 1 second to point towards the East. On the photo the brightness was about 1/5 of the full brightness when the object was pointing towards me.
    I lowered the camera and could no longer see it with my eyes. My wife yelled its moving left behind the building. She then spotted it again on the other side of the building and was pointing to it with her finger. I kept asking, “where, I cant see it”. It went behind another building and I was eventually able to see it when it appeared on the other side. It was moving incredibly fast, and blinking a white light every 2 seconds or so. I only saw it blink 2 times which was enough to calculate that it was moving very fast and was about to go behind the third building after which it would be gone for good. So I pointed my camera towards the edge of the building and took a photo but sadly it was not visible, either it went behind the building or it wasn’t flashing so the camera could not catch it. The time difference between the first photo when it was turning at 8:07:18 PM and the second when it went behind the building at 8:07:36 PM was only 18 seconds.
    Even if the object was a super military jet or a rocket I don’t think it could have traveled that kind of distance in only 18 seconds. I see regular planes at even closer distance take 10-20 min to travel that distance in the sky, but this object was much father down South.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

I saw an ufo when I was 13 years old with a couple of friends in the area of Beauce in Québec. I've been different ever since. I have started from then to pay close attention to my dreams and my intuition and it turns out that it is paying. And it's made me grow.
    All my research are leading me to one thing: If you are searching blindly, you’ll probably only find blindness.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

CaptnNemo (25th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes.

It was about 1979 or 1980 in Nashville, TN, and around 7 PM at night. I was driving on a two lane road and approaching a four way stop in an upscale residential neighborhood. There were about five other cars around the intersection. I looked up and noticed a huge black looking saucer shaped disk object with only a few lights. It was at least the size of a 1500 square feet house. It was very very close--only about 200 feet or less in the air and about 100 to the left of my view. It was quiet. I saw it for about 30 seconds before it shot off and disappeared. I did not realize what it was at first. Time seemed to stand still--almost as though I was hypnotized. Since I was stopped at the four way stop, I had a chance to get a very good look at it. Later, on the local NBC late news, the weather man reported that there had been some UFO sightings in that area.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 25th November 2014 at 01:45.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hi there lovechild; a few months ago I witnessed something truly amazing in the night sky, this is what compelled me to develop my mind by joining this fantastic community. Here you can find the story of my experience which includes a various amount of different UFOs split into a couple of sightings. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-My-experience Also if its worth mentioning, my first sighting occurred the day after I had become very interested in the UFO phenomenom. I was very curious and really wanted to see one (never mind the many UFOs I saw that night) to abolish my sceptism on this topic. It came about when I read up on the supposedly secret Nazi bases on Antarctica (along with their advanced technologies such as UFO craft). If you've never been lucky enough to see at least one UFO, then I think you've just gotta open your mind and let whatever may be listening know that you would really like to see one of their flying objects.
    :-D
    The truth exists, it's only a matter of how to find it.

-Kez :-D

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kez For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (25th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

1986 Ft. Bragg , at night we were on the DZ waiting for a tank drop from a C-130 , my squad leader and I were task to recover the parachutes after the tank came off the pad ... sitting in the Hummer , my head on the wheel , ( you sleep where and when you can ) my SSG standing outside the passenger door looking for the C=130 ... I got a strange feeling , looked up and the whole area around our Hummer went red , it was black as black that night , this red glow made us stick out like a sore thumb... my SSG was looking up at the sky with an M-16 laying cross his left arm , and he was waving with his right arm ... It looked like a miniature sun , totally silent , right above us about 15ft up ... it zipped away , and I asked why he was waving , he said , nothing else we could do , whoever they were they had us ... a week later , I saw my first shadow person in the bedroom and the whole event changed me , it's why I ended up here ultimately ... I'm obsessed with the past and the spiritual world that hides behind this reality ... they downloaded something in my mind I didn't want , it made me like that guy in close encounters of the third kind or Mel Gibson in conspiracy theory ... I've seen things and been places you would not believe in your wildest dreams ... I lived a waking dream today at 330 at work ... there are no accidents , there is synergy ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), NancyV (25th November 2014), Spacyman (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2014), WhiteFeather (25th November 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Same as Nomatic. I've seen several, have missing time for one. Don't want to know...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    I saw an ufo when I was 13 years old with a couple of friends in the area of Beauce in Québec. I've been different ever since. I have started from then to pay close attention to my dreams and my intuition and it turns out that it is paying. And it's made me grow.
    All my research are leading me to one thing: If you are searching blindly, you’ll probably only find blindness.
    Yes I too have seen some weird stuff in the skies since I was in my teens. I am now 39 soon to be 40 and I agree that since then...I too began my research along time ago and entered that road ...We are definitely not alone and never were.

I lived all my life in the province of Quebec, in the Montreal area ( as far as maybe 100 km around the city ). I still currently work in the city but live on the north shore of it, far from pollution, weather it's sound or smell...lol

My latest sighting was end of October, was a friday night at work. I work night shift and was out for a smoke...And behold in the sky appeared a bunch of white orbs flying in formation (about 15 of them) from west to east then disappeared after 8-9 seconds out of thin air. An other group of around 20 appeared again and took the same direction and disappeared like the first group.

I can't confirm at 100% what they were but they surely weren't planes. White lights maybe bigger than the average star and not blinking at all and no sound.

Things are indeed getting interesting out there...Great times to be living in this period despite everything that is going around in this world.

Be safe all!!

Sam

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), Spacyman (25th November 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

I have a lot of light phenomena in the skies. I get flared all the time. I can call the star people and they will flare me..sometimes it take 24 hours..but they usually do respond eventually. They will explode balls of lights in the sky and shoot lights across the sky.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Yea! the first one was in 1964 Argentina Cordoba route # 8 , 5or 6 am We where driving to Buenos Aires very early because was +- 800 kilometers away, this day was full moon in the morning and daylight stat to make the sky less dark, moon was fantastic, all of a sudden something, kind a shadow start to cross the moon disc right in the center like a toothpick but not that long , I call everyone to see what I'm seeing and my father stop the car and all get out to see the show . When the object was totally in front of the moon disc was +- 80% of the diameter of the disc. the total time was about 6 or 8 minutes, after this, we're all in shock. Interesting detail was that the object only was visible in front of the moon, not after or before, like casting a shadow on the surface. My father was trying to fathom the size of this thing ( because he was an ingeneer)and repeat several times : no no no no ! is not possible ! must be hundreds or thousands of kilometers long, at the time I was only 6 years old, and I couldn't realize the whole thing in its technicality.If it was orbiting earth was enormous anyway. if it was orbiting the moon was even bigger by far, and if this was a shadow......... I can't find words. Was several year later, in 1973 that this event triggers my curiosity to start to research by myself, since then several books and interaction w/ groups of all kind in the pursuit of the truth I found good leads, like the piece of ship on the moon ,spotted with the Apollo IXX measuring 3/4 mile, the ones spotted on the Saturn rings several miles long, and some others. And this, LOVECHILD, was my first experience w/our space brothers...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), Jean-Marie (25th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (25th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hola Micael m. manten la vista al cielo en las noches despejadas y versa mas de uno. Como los diferencias? muy facil la mayoria son satelites, estos van lento y aparentan apagarse cuando entran en la sombra de la tierra, los otros van muchisimo mas rapido, cambian de direccion en 90 grados o dan reversa subitamente, no dejan de brillar en la zona de sombra terrestre, y suelen tener colores. espero esto te ayude. yetti

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Michael Moewes (25th November 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Just to add: out of the craft I have seen only one I would say was totally ET made/flown!
    It was a colorful pulsating Rugby-Ball shape, it reminded me of images of 'Cuttlefish' very beautiful and silent-had missing time with that one!
    the others could all have been man made (Back Engineered or Nazi etc) but then again with the possible shielding/masking tech our craft are supposed to have maybe even the Pulsating craft is Earth made (Don't really think it was, just adding that, keep all avenues open .)?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

birddog (4th December 2014), Kez (25th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast