+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nationalize the federal reserve

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,786 times in 1,348 posts

Smile Nationalize the Federal Reserve

In his latest newsletter Benjamin Fulford once again called for nationalizing the Fed:

"First, nationalize the Federal Reserve Board and start issuing government currency (greenbacks) in the place of Fed debt notes. This would allow for massive public works, increased military budgets, free education, free health care etc. without the need for either taxes or debt."

This, of course, is easier said than done. And it does not also state how it should be done. Dennis Kucinich introduced a bill to nationalize the fed and they ran him out of congress.

Can we therefore trust congress with actually following the Constitution and take back its money making power? Miracles do happen but I'm not counting on this one.

What if the states could have more (or primary) control? What if a system could be devised to eliminate all taxation and all debt?

There is a man who did devise such a system. He went by the name of Eric "WhoRU?" Williams and he explained his ideas on an internet radio show in 2007-8.

Eric explains this system on his first radio show which can be heard on YouTube:

Eric first briefly tells his own story of awakening and spends the rest of the show explaining how to bring the money creation power back to the people.

Unfortunately, to implement such a plan a constitutional amendment would technically be required and that opens up a whole other can of worms. [Not that congress is actually following the Constitution anyway--I mean, "No State shall make any Thing but silver and gold Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts" has never been amended but is never followed (Article I, Section 10)].

I have brought this issue up in the so-called "judicial system" but to no avail. No branch of government anywhere follows it and nowadays, with the popularity and convenience of digital currencies, it is impractical. I have tried for years to get people to use silver coins in everyday trading but found that people will not give up "convenience". BTW, I went two years without using any FRAUDs (Federal Reserve Auditing Unit Denominations), only US-minted coins. I found it rather inconvenient in that people disliked--and even hated--me for not accepting and using FRAUDs.

Here are a few points in Eric's proposal that I found especially significant:

1. Here's the big one--NO MORE TAXATION! The interest from loans would be used for infrastructure and "government" services, thereby eliminating ALL taxation.

Ben Franklin was wrong--There is no need for taxation. It is only a means to control and enslave people.

2. It would bring the power of money control back to the people on a local level.

3. It would take the money making power away from the US congress who obviously cannot be trusted with such power.

4. Once established it could be implemented literally overnight with no change in the way people do business. Banking accounts, credit cards, loans, etc, would be done in the same way and there would be no noticeable visible difference, no change (except that the interest from private borrowing would go to "We the People" instead of the international banksters ).

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 25th November 2014 at 19:07.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th November 2014), Blacklight43 (25th November 2014), genevieve (26th November 2014), JRS (26th November 2014), mab777 (28th November 2014), meeradas (26th November 2014), Nasu (25th November 2014), penn (29th November 2014), Unicorn (26th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Nationalize the federal reserve

I liked his idea of Nationalizinng corporations, the 7 owners of this world stripped and handed over to world economy...

as for this Congress... LMAO...

their biggest accomplishment for the Federal Reserve was confirming "in God We Trust" is staying on Money...

+ Reply to Thread