+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Voices and a Dream

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Voices and a Dream

Hi Avalon members

My 17 year old son is experiencing voices that are talking to him. Also he is having a recurring dream. Here is his account of it.

THE VOICES

The voices in my head are getting louder by the day. I canít stop it. It is telling me things dark things. And the Symbol it shows itself more regularly now. The Symbol Shows itself on any white color it is starting to drive me insane. The voice is speaking about a profit that will save us from the darkness but I donít know if the voices are right about the profit. Iím sensing doubt in their words. The voice is telling me that that our whole existence will be no more. We will cease to exist. The voices have told me that there will be no trace of our existence. Like we never even existed. The voices said that people will murder each other over power, and we canít stop it. The demon is already controlling us. We just donít know it. The voices also speak of a chosen one that will kill the demon that is controlling us. The Voices is driving me insane. Some days suicide sounds like a great option to stop there ďwise wordsĒ. I donít know how long I will be able to keep this up.
    The voice is telling to kill or be killed. They say there is no God to trust in or to pray to. They say there will not be any mercy when he comeís. They are not telling me who he is but maybe time will tell.

THE DREAM

My dreams are also not normal. Each night I dream of death, pain, anger, sadness and regret. There is a dream that I dream almost every night.
    The dream goes as follow:
    Iím in a big tall building on the roof. I start to walk to the edge of the roof. As I walk I see people lying dead around me. My family (that I know of) is also lying there (even those who are long dead). When I come to the edge I look over the horizon. All I can see is destroyed buildings. Just before I wake up everything turns read as blood.
    This is the dream I dream almost every night.

Everything started with this symbol

Click image for larger version

Name:	sign.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	28090

It was first the Symbol then came the dreams then came the voices.
    I donít know what to make of the symbol but I think everything that is happening to me is connected to the Symbol somehow.
    Why is this happening to me and is it only just me that is having this or are there more people that are having this.

I will appreciate it if anybody can give me an answer to the meaning of all of this.

PS: I have a history of strange encounters since I was 14 years old. I am 42 now and still do encounter strange things. I will post it if you are willing to listen to my story.
    Last edited by DaRkViPeR; 25th November 2014 at 21:00.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Aragorn (25th November 2014), belljoshua565 (26th November 2014), betoobig (26th November 2014), Desire (25th November 2014), gardener2 (26th November 2014), Hazel (18th December 2014), Innocent Warrior (5th December 2014), Lysaur (5th December 2014), shadowstalker (5th December 2014), Sstarss (26th November 2014), Star Tsar (25th November 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (25th November 2014), Wind (10th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Voices and a Dream

Dark, This sounds like an attach from the government or the military but can't remember the thread.Does any member know where to find it?
    I recently watched a video on Avalon

Good Luck,Desie

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

belljoshua565 (26th November 2014), betoobig (26th November 2014), bluestflame (5th December 2014), DaRkViPeR (25th November 2014), gardener2 (26th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

If this where my son I would seek help sounds like symptoms of ------ http://www.helpguide.org/articles/sc...and-causes.htm

Take a look together and see what you think.

love and blessings to you both.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

Good night and thanks for sharing this personal issue. Please read this article about a Chaman visiting a mental hospital. In the same place you have some links for natural solutions. As an advance just let you know that what your soon is experiencing is a sing that he is able to become a healer. I wish you two manage this experience with calm.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci..._chaman_24.htm
    Also check about orgonite to place near your boy, also crystals could help.
    Much love for both

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Aspen (5th December 2014), belljoshua565 (26th November 2014), bluestflame (5th December 2014), DaRkViPeR (27th November 2014), shadowstalker (5th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It could be demonic spirits, or technology used by black ops groups. Do you know about how to deter demonic entities from attaching to you and removing them? There is a lot of information on that subject out there. I could recommend some sources if you like. Requesting divine help, tuning into God will help. That is a tried and true method, that prayer actually does work if you mean it, and strive to connect with the Divine, it will help you. Only so much evil is allowed to happen to good people before the divine will step in to protect. Learn about the phenomenon so you're not so intimidated by it. If it's a demon, they want to scare you and they get off on the energy they evoke in you, especially the fear and obsession. It is not crazy to hear voices, it is just not commonly known about demons and technologies that cause these effects. A lot of people who have weird, scary paranormal things like this happen to them. But the phenomena actually dies down when they don't react so emotionally to it. A lot of it is scare tactics to evoke an emotional response for entities to feed on the energy. Try to be understanding and logical about it. A lot of people experience this stuff and go through it, and one day laugh about it.

9. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:36.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (7th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,310 times in 3,057 posts

The symbol may have the energy signiature of whoever/whatever is talking to your son. The symbol could be tuning your son into their/it's frequency, functioning kind of like a cosmic telephone.

I'm interested in reading your story.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (7th December 2014), Lysaur (5th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote The symbol may have the energy signiature of whoever/whatever is talking to your son. The symbol could be tuning your son into their/it's frequency, functioning kind of like a cosmic telephone.
    According to an exceptionally skilled, trained psychic with countless experiences with spiritual entities, oftentimes symbols are used as devices in what he calls *signalling*. By repeatedly visualizing (energizing) the symbol, stronger psychic bonds are formed between you and the entity. The recommendation is to try and not visualize it. I have a similar problem where I subconsciously visualize pentagrams that has been going on for about 15 years. So I wonder if it's a similar thing. I've heard it can just be a black-magic 'hexxing' put on people, like an energetic programming stamp on their soul to lock them down spiritually, to be mired in physicality. Be patient, there are ways to figure out a solution. People fix these problems all the time. I'm also interested in your experiences.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Innocent Warrior and Lysaur

Here is a short version of my story.

What I am going to share with you now have never been fully shared with anybody else except for bits and pieces to some other people who did not ridicule me.

My story starts when I was 14 years old when I saw my first ufo. Shortly after that I was visited by a tall being with a long face and long pointed ears. This usually happened at night and I never remembered what he said to me(at the time I saw him as the devil because of his appearance). At the same time I also started to have ďout of bodyĒ experiences but I never remember where I go or what I do during these experiences. Even presently I cannot remember what happened when I had an OOBE. I am now 42 years old and in my lifetime I have seen a couple of ufoís, have seen strange creatures in my bedroom at night, had experienced ďmissing timeĒ and had one night spoken to an entity who called himself ďGODĒ. I have researched the whole alien and ufo agenda, conspiracy theories, the NWO and illuminati, the origin of humanity, life and death, and everything paranormal. Through all this I came to the conclusion that the Christian GOD do not exist and that religion is a tool to enslave humanity.

Now for the outrageous part

All my life I had the feeling that I do not belong on this planet, and that I am different and do not fit in with society. I have a memory of a dark planet that is barren and grey and to me this is HOME. The thing that is driving me crazy is that I donít know who I am. I am always surfing the internet looking for answers to my true identity, but with no success. At times I also have the feeling that I have this tremendous power in me, that if I can let it out, it can cause great destructions or great healing, depending on what I choose to do with it. Lately I am experiencing the notion that something huge is going to happen very soon and that the whole of humanity will be affected by it. I am driven to find my true identity before this happens.
    I suspect that my whole family and I are victims to abduction, and I have only one conscious memory of it. The rest is extremely weird dreams. There is a dark force or entity who is trying to stop me from seeking my identity. They attacked me spiritually by trying to push me to suicide, but I am too strong for them and they know it. Instead they are using my family as a weapon against me to try and break me. Every time when I seriously search for truth and knowledge, my family will become very difficult to live with. At these times there are a lot of tension and anger in my house.
    Another strange thing is that many times I get this weird feeling that somewhere someone is searching for me and is trying to make spiritual contact with me. Whoever this person is, he/she is human and not alien.
    I also feel a very strong connection to Simon Parkes and some of the other Avalon members.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2014), conk (10th December 2014), Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), Lysaur (10th December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (19th December 2014), Wind (10th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

You have to know whether the voices are singular( one voice)
    i or many garbled. Singular implies the goverment experiments. Ask you son this question .Has he been delving into seaching goverment sighs?

Much love to you,Desire

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (10th December 2014), Innocent Warrior (10th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Viper, I just saw you posted this a couple of days ago, I just found it now, sorry. Thank you for sharing this with us.

I can't remember who I am (previous to this incarnation) either and I'm almost at a complete loss and I've also been searching to remember. I have questions for you, if you don't want to answer them that's cool but if you do I would appreciate it and you are welcome to PM me if you don't want to post them.

I've been researching too and I can't find any answers "out there" either, just clues, like what I'm drawn to etc. I know there are some people on this forum who feel they don't have any previous incarnations on Earth and this could be why they don't have any memories of being here before but for me, no, I think my memories have been wiped. I'm not concerned about this, I know I can remember and that I am in the process of remembering now but so far I have very little to go on. So far, I've learned to just follow leads and see where they take me. I have said some of the things you have written here in recent conversations with a friend, so I'm very interested in your experiences.

There's an ET connection with my son and I but I don't know what it is. I know I'm here on a mission and I have a clear understanding of some aspects of it but not in it's entirety, and I think the ETs have something to do with my mission. I have a profound love for humanity and I consider myself just as human as anybody else here but I also feel the ETs are of "my kind". I'm going on what I sense a bit here, I'm sure you understand, this is like trying to see and identify objects in a darkened room.

Here's where I'm coming from, and at this point, I'm doing little more than just throwing it out there. This physical plane of existence is linear in time, but beyond the surface, existing right here, right now, is also unseen timeless realities. So I'm thinking (generally speaking) we've mistakenly assumed the journey of our eternal souls is also linear, in time, but it's not. It's just as easy for our souls (spirit, whatever term you prefer) to incarnate into this life from what we would consider to be the future.

So what's going on here on Earth at the moment? Well clearly the darkness is working towards the complete enslavement or even annihilation of the human race. We know there are infinite possible timelines, each with a different narrative of events, all existing at once. It's quite plausible there are souls incarnated here who are actually from the future and are here to assist humanity in steering clear of the timelines which entail the enslavement or annihilation of the human race (there are obviously a lot of people here with this objective, I'm just saying it's possible some are from the future). I suspect this scenario may have something to do with what I can't remember. There's a huge connection with the future and I, I have been shown much about the future. I'm not saying this is what's going on with you, I couldn't know that and I know better than to think like that, but I am interested in our similar experiences.

Do you feel you are here on a mission? Can you tell us any more details you can remember about the planet you mentioned? Do you remember what the being who identified himself as God said to you, did he say anything else to you? Can you describe the vibe of the beings who have visited you? I've learned we can learn just as much from the dark ones as we can from the light btw, just in a different way. Any additional details, in regards to what you have shared, would be appreciated.

I hope your son is doing ok. I believe you're right, they're trying to stop you from remembering because it will open you up to more access to the great power within you, perhaps they are attempting to do the same to your son. I know it's hard but consider them (demons, negative beings etc.) nothing more than a mere distraction. Before we can access our full power, we must also become the person who is capable of possessing such great power without causing destruction. See the negative entities as a training ground, stay focussed on your path, despite them. Learn from your experiences of them but ignore them.

I see everyone's realities as valid and real and together they make up the complete picture of what is going on here. I believe that people are assisting each other and themselves in waking up when they share their experiences with others. So once again, thank you for sharing what you already have.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 10th December 2014 at 03:46. Reason: add text

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (10th December 2014), Lysaur (10th December 2014), Wind (10th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    They say there is no God to trust in or to pray to. They say there will not be any mercy when he comeís.

They are not telling me who he is but maybe time will tell...
    many dreams are puzzles to overcome...

"there is no God..."

yet what followed...

"there is no mercy when he comes...

two negatives erase themselves...

scratch "there is no" from both

God to trust in or to pray to mercy when he comes...

you have reweaved the dream to your outcome...

we are all light beings, children of God capable of standing up to any darkness...

dark beings that touch you, disappear, if you don't believe me, reach out to touch them...

I would enjoy hearing more of your story if you wish to share...

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey DarkViper

The being with the pointy ears...hmm, reminds me of the bunny symbolism and devil horns. Maybe such beings are the root of this imagery we see in the media? Bunny-ears people are painted on walls of ancient Egypt.

Quote the Christian GOD do not exist and that religion is a tool to enslave humanity.
    True, in a way. There are multiple Gods in the Bible. The one Christ speaks of is the real God. That yahweh/Jehovah psychopath who takes pleasure in bloody death is antithetical to the divine creator..probably a big-time Archon demon character.

I know a world-class psychic who was trained by ETs and when he sincerely prays to God, higher beings will step in to remove a demon. He has observed an energy / mist on occasion with this as well that assisted in removing dark entities. Based on my research and experience, there is divine protection, it loves you, and it will protect you. Really strive to connect with God. Some things we have to experience that make us suffer, but it makes us stronger. I know the sheer terror of a demonic being, but we are always protected....as for religion controlling people, yeah, it's corrupt. But you can sieve the good stuff out of the scriptures if you have the right noble intention, a good mindset/attitude, and listen to your heart. The way I see it is they couldn't erase the teachings of Christ as they were too powerful for his disciples to not do their ultimate best to preserve by word and text. All they could do was corrupt the teachings with added disinfo'. Jmmanuel, in the Talmud of Jmmanuel says that his teachings will be turned into a delusional cult eventually as a warning.

Quote All my life I had the feeling that I do not belong on this planet, and that I am different and do not fit in with society. I have a memory of a dark planet that is barren and grey and to me this is HOME. The thing that is driving me crazy is that I donít know who I am. I am always surfing the internet looking for answers to my true identity, but with no success. At times I also have the feeling that I have this tremendous power in me, that if I can let it out, it can cause great destructions or great healing, depending on what I choose to do with it. Lately I am experiencing the notion that something huge is going to happen very soon and that the whole of humanity will be affected by it. I am driven to find my true identity before this happens.
    I know what you mean about feeling alienated. I do not feel I belong as part of this monstrosity...but I'm here, so may as well try to help and enjoy it at the same time. I think I'm a Sirian starseed. They are the Yoda people i think. But you know who you are by what you believe is right and by what you make with what you're given.

Evil forces will manipulate people around you to keep you from evolving spiritually. Don't let it get to you. See it for what it is. Dealing with other people's anger can break you, or you can try to be calm and use it as a mental, spiritual training exercise to try and bring calmness and understanding. My mentor suffered more physical pain from his disabilities for years than you could imagine. And he was in a house full of teenage girls and wife who would drive him crazy BUT he has a very strong, disciplined, powerful energy that can calm a psychopath. He kills people with kindness. If someone is angry and irrational and destructive and you are the calm, rational constructive one, then you are in the RIGHT and it is you who should be confident and take control of the situation. So don't get sucked into any negativity, make things positive.

Starseeds may have unconscious programming that is set to trigger in certain circumstances. We get abducted by various factions and, for example, are shown scenes of like maybe a doomsday scenario, to see if some pychic abilities might be triggered or something... check out montalk.net and read his article The End for information on that, I think you will enjoy it a lot.

That's cool someone is looking for you. Maybe try connecting in meditation or a dream? Put the intention out to find them maybe if you feel it's a good thing.

And all will be revealed when we die and go on so no need to worry about not knowing everything for now. We're always given enough of what we need to know and work with. Otherwise what would be the point of us being here if there weren't some godly purpose behind everything? Whatever ultimately designed the universe and all subsets of the universe was not stupid so I believe there is meaning and creative, loving reason behind everything... it is nice meeting others online though who feel alienated.... I wonder if before we incarnated, we said Okay, we will all get on our laptops and communicated through writing online on forums LOL. I think a lot of us are from the future to change the timeline...

And we have changed the timeline! Where's the NWO? not as planned. Ebola? What ebola. WW3? they tried, I guess still working on it. Economic collapse? nope. Urban chaos and mass bloodshed? so far so good... so many bad timelines did not happen and I believe it's because of the spiritual development of unique souls who evolved spiritually. I think we're on a positive timeline for the most part.

Don't worry

22. Link to Post #14
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By the way, if you haven't checked him out, search Jonathan Adampants on youtube. There are a bunch of talks by him and he understands how demons work through people, manipulate everybody and are controlled by this cancerous, hive-minded consciousness. So for me his spiritual advice was more helpful than others who aren't aware of this dark stuff of demons and ETs like we're talking about, because we've experienced it...I don't know I just really liked this guy so give it a listen if you want.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lysaur (here)
    Hey DarkViper

The being with the pointy ears...hmm, reminds me of the bunny symbolism and devil horns. Maybe such beings are the root of this imagery we see in the media? Bunny-ears people are painted on walls of ancient Egypt...

And we have changed the timeline! Where's the NWO? not as planned. Ebola? What ebola. WW3? they tried, I guess still working on it. Economic collapse? nope. Urban chaos and mass bloodshed? so far so good... so many bad timelines did not happen and I believe it's because of the spiritual development of unique souls who evolved spiritually. I think we're on a positive timeline for the most part.

Don't worry
    click the first blue dot in my signature and look at the description of the red being, actual visitation of a special guest of Avalon...

not all dreams are dreams, I consider it a communication highway with universally understood language...

Fear tosses up a block, no fear!!! just ask what's up...

24. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote click the first blue dot in my signature and look at the description of the red being, actual visitation of a special guest of Avalon...
    What dot and signature? I clicked the link 'charts' beside your quote and it just links to a bunch of sun charts.

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hi Everybody

Firstly an update on my son. He is constantly seeing these symbols:

Name:	P1.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	28252

Name:	P2.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	28253

The following voices speaks to him:

Little boy = " You are the reason for our destruction"

Male = " There is an evil inside of you that want to take control of you"

Female = " You are the catalyst, You are the key"

To everybody reading this post, I urgently need answers to all of these things that my son is seeing and hearing. I am really worried because it is getting worse and I need help on this.

Now for info on myself.

The planet that I call home is a place where there is not much light. During the day the sun is very faint. The landscape looks a lot like Mars but on this planet everything is a darkish grey colour. The people is living underground and in caves. I have a memory of this planet where other people and I are living in a cave near a lake. In this memory this planet is being invaded by the grey aliens. I remember that we used a device to disable and bring down one of their saucer like craft and blowing it up with a high tech bomb and hiding the debree afterwards.

The entity with the long pointed ears that I saw when I was young had no face and I remember feeling that it was evil.

The entity that called himself "GOD" is a very powerfull being. I remember feeling love and peace radiating from him/her. I cannot remember the conversation, but I remember that I was crying. My face was all wet with tears. It was not a dream because afterwards I had to go wash my face.

I feel that I have a mission on earth, but I cannot figure out exactly what it is. I know for certain that it is to help humanity because lately I started to see all the suffering in the world and I feel great sorrow for it. The thing that is driving me crazy is that I sense this extremely powerfull force in me that can do extremely powerfull things if can only find a way to let it out. Whenever I get this feeling my hands get very hot, so much thay I must run water over them to cool them down.

You might think that I am a nutcase, but all these things that my son and I are experiencing is true. Something is happening to us and I am just trying to understand what it is.
    Last edited by DaRkViPeR; 10th December 2014 at 21:31.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

BMJ (17th December 2014), Innocent Warrior (11th December 2014), Lysaur (10th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (11th December 2014), RunningDeer (11th December 2014), TelosianEmbrace (19th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hey DarkViper, just a quick post to let you know I put your post on RunningDeer's message board, she seems really nice and I know there are some gifted people on this forum who can help.

I just had the craziest synchronicity btw, you just blew my mind. Tell ya later.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (11th December 2014), Lysaur (10th December 2014), RunningDeer (11th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #19
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've only had a few minor cases of hearing voices. The best thing to do is to learn how to repel, deter, and remove / eliminate these bothersome spirits. Do you know much on how to do this?

Have you researched about removing spirits before?

Is there a shaman or spirit release therapist or experienced psychic healer you can turn to in your area? Have you searched? I think even some religious folk like Hindus might be able to help with this as well.

Try this: just put his feet in some water with rock salt. And take SALT BATHS ! The salt and water removes a lot of the demonic attachment and influences.

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundati...-water-remedy/ <---- do this.

Cleanse your house with sage and incense, fresh clean air, good smells. Get a diffuser to spread essential oil essence in your home...it's not just for the nice smell, it actually kills germs which can help eliminate negative astral energy too.

Play good positive music in the house. It is very important that your son grounds himself. Walk barefeet, go swimming, rub the feet...

About the pentagram...I have a similar thing. The past fifteen years it's like I've been imprinted with a pentagram in my soul as I had this obsessive compulsive habit to visualize pentagrams within and outside of me, all around me, all shapes and sizes, hundreds of times a day. I would mentally draw pentagrams in a specific fashion and tone specific vowel tones mentally to mark each of the 5 points. Very difficult habit to break. I drew thousands and thousands of pentagrams as an unconscious habit, it's all I would draw... I think it could be demon, alien, black sorcery, or psychotronic manipulation used to negatively control or influence someone.

Could be used as a symbol to connect with a demon.. but you have Illuminati symbols there too. Maybe it is psychotronic weapons testing? Either way, pray, declare sovereignty of yours and your son's temple. Don't worry about it, these things happen.

By the way, I also saw a being with no face in a cloak in a dream when I was young. He was at an alter I approached lined with candles and skulls underground in a cavernous environment...probably lower astral realm.

You are completely sane and doing the right thing.Worst you can do is worry too much. Ideally, keep exploring your options, learn about the phenomena, and have some fun to take your mind off of any worrying.

§=[Post Update]=§

Here is a good article about entity attachments:
    http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-...ty-attachments

You also might want to consider the advice from another member, GoodEtxSG who found sudden and dramatic healing by praying to have entity attachments be removed. He used the term Jesus, which I think is a thoughtform (not the real name of embodied Christ) endowed with the divine spiritual energy from billions of religious people 'round the globe.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post910238
    Last edited by Lysaur; 10th December 2014 at 23:25.

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    Hi Everybody

Firstly an update on my son. He is constantly seeing these symbols:

Attachment 28252

Male = " There is an evil inside of you that want to take control of you"

Female = " You are the catalyst, You are the key"

To everybody reading this post, I urgently need answers to all of these things that my son is seeing and hearing. I am really worried because it is getting worse and I need help on this.

You might think that I am a nutcase, but all these things that my son and I are experiencing is true. Something is happening to us and I am just trying to understand what it is.

God's eye is watching the cross, Christianity and the crescent, Islam coming together in understanding...

6 sided star stands alone, Jewish no longer in God's eye...

the all watching eye is behind it...

little boy, you've killed us all, is a recurring nightmare of Net&Yahoo...

you've been drawn to Avalon, and if you feel lit up, it's because of the strength of Spirits that have gathered...

what brought fear to you before now becomes challenge, knowing someone is watching your back...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast