+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you Bill and Kerry for Catapulting my awakening (and others)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    earth * planet Hell hole without a Heart. Move the H to the end and get planet without H-eart.Earth
    Thanks

Lightbulb Thank you Bill and Kerry for Catapulting my awakening (and others)

Thank you so much Bill and Kerry. I am so grateful for the videos you put out there when i was awakening 6 years ago. If it wasn't for you guys i would be stuck in the Alex Jones fear factor of the whole awakening process. Instead the beautiful reality was revealed by you guys through your videos. I don't know where i would be without you guys shocking me into my awakening with the benevolent and non so benevolent ET reality.

I don't think we would have the knowledge we have if it wasn't for you guys. I'm trying to think how i would find the information and i probably wouldn't have.

You guys did a great service to humanity. I wish you guys still worked together, but i understand how these personality conflicts happen, and especially when you are in the limelight, those dark forces will interfere and cause conflict. I am grateful for your work that you put out. It was a huge step towards the awakening on this planet. And your videos that you made are online forever for others to find. That is your legacy that you leave for the world and what an important one.

THANKS SO MUCH, i just had this overwhelming energy of gratitude come over me and i wanted to express my gratitude for your work.

By the way, this has opened up a whole new reality for me, with orbs, lights in the sky and downloads. It's been a complete 180 degree shift in life and my goals. Thanks so much for the awakening!!!

P.S. - My grammer is ****e and i don't care. I never cared so much for learning english in school. I look forward to telepathy where the run on sentences, comma location don't matter.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Thank you Bill and Kerry for Catapulting my awakening (and others)

Quote Posted by vilcabamba (here)
    Thank you so much Bill and Kerry. I am so grateful for the videos you put out there when i was awakening 6 years ago. If it wasn't for you guys i would be stuck in the Alex Jones fear factor of the whole awakening process. Instead the beautiful reality was revealed by you guys through your videos. I don't know where i would be without you guys shocking me into my awakening with the benevolent and non so benevolent ET reality.

I don't think we would have the knowledge we have if it wasn't for you guys. I'm trying to think how i would find the information and i probably wouldn't have.

You guys did a great service to humanity. I wish you guys still worked together, but i understand how these personality conflicts happen, and especially when you are in the limelight, those dark forces will interfere and cause conflict. I am grateful for your work that you put out. It was a huge step towards the awakening on this planet. And your videos that you made are online forever for others to find. That is your legacy that you leave for the world and what an important one.

THANKS SO MUCH, i just had this overwhelming energy of gratitude come over me and i wanted to express my gratitude for your work.

By the way, this has opened up a whole new reality for me, with orbs, lights in the sky and downloads. It's been a complete 180 degree shift in life and my goals. Thanks so much for the awakening!!!

P.S. - My grammer is ****e and i don't care. I never cared so much for learning english in school. I look forward to telepathy where the run on sentences, comma location don't matter.
    Thank you for not pursued as you claimed

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-to-Sue-You
    Love and Hope

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Azt (26th November 2014), betoobig (26th November 2014), justntime2learn (26th November 2014), MorningSong (26th November 2014), Spacyman (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Japan Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 times in 339 posts

If that is awakening ... I do not want fries with that.

Quote So in honor of my family members who died in Aushwitz, my uncles who were babies and were starved to death or burnt in the gas chambers. I WILL SUE ANYONE THAT TRIES TO RALLY UP THE PEOPLE TO HATE JEWS AGAIN! The INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DO NOTHING TO YOU!

Tell JIM STONE AND DAVID ICKE AND MICHAEL TSARION TO REMOVE THE ANTI-JEWISH VIDEOS..OR THEY WILL BE SUED AND THEY BETTER ****in (yeah i cursed..so what) WATCH OUT - BECAUSE I'M A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. Unlike the 99% in the new age circles i have not been pacified to sit on my ass and meditate or prey all day. Like Jesus, I AM ACTION! YOU CANNOT STOP A LION! SO JIM STONE, DAVID ICKE YOU BETTER F-ING WATCH YOUR STEP! I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN! I WILL SOON HAVE THE MONEY AND I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!! - vilcabamba
    Last edited by Azt; 26th November 2014 at 08:42.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Azt For This Post:

alh02 (26th November 2014), betoobig (26th November 2014), jake gittes (26th November 2014), Shezbeth (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Tangri (27th November 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

I remember the John Lear, then the Gordon, Green, Boriska, Dean - then I was in! Man it seems so long ago eh? Bottom almost everything with information is out now, the problem is, no one cares about ET -which in a way shows we are concerning ourselves with more Terran affairs ATM. But just think - when - imagine for a minute how things will change. I'm guessing nukes and bio-war will be the time 'they' say ... "um , do you kids know what the hell you're doing?" ... unfortunately. So I too want to say thanks to the two that really put themselves out there to bring us the information.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

betoobig (26th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), MorningSong (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Yoda (26th November 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

So the point here is to thank Bill and Kerry, i feel like it anytime:
    I don´t have enough thanks for them as well as to ALex Collier, David Icke, CArlos Castañeda, Benjaming Bullford, Credo Mutwa, David Wilcock, Nassim Haramien, Nicola Tesla, Marielalero, Michael Tellinger and, some of my closest guides, Bill, Kerry and all the PA members with whom i interact.
    Love you all... we are almost there!!!!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th November 2014), Kryztian (26th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), MorningSong (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Yoda (26th November 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,035 times in 3,480 posts

Since it is Thanksgiving time here in the USA, I will use this thread to express my thanks, also, to Bill and Kerry and to all who work on Projects Avalon and Camelot and their guests who have shared their work with us.

Five years ago I started to have questions about the universe and was looking for answers on the internet and stumbled across your Youtube channel. At first I thought you were both a little crazy, were stoking the fantastic part of your imagination and lack some reasoning capabilities and just thought I would watch a bit of you on Youtube for the "entertainment value". Well, it was indeed really good entertainment and my rational side was enjoying the challenge of trying to debunk the material you were presenting. I didn't take too long for me to realize that you two were just as capable if not more than I was of skeptical thought and that I you were covering the most important issues shaping our reality.

So thank you for your hard work, for standing up to the Powers that Be that interfere with it, and for standing up to the small minded person I was and thereby opening up my consciousness to the greater mysteries of our world.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

betoobig (26th November 2014), Bluegreen (26th November 2014), Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), MorningSong (26th November 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2014), Yoda (26th November 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I, too, am very grateful to Bill and Kerry for their many wonderful interviews. They pushed forward when others pushed against them. Sometimes, I made myself listen to interviews even when I was doubtful about their validity. Now, as I look back on those days, it all fits together. I'm so glad that I allowed myself to open up to the truth. Thank you from the depths of my soul. You have enlightened so many of us.

As for disclosure, well, I believe that it has already happened. When the masses believe, there is no turning back. That is disclosure. As Bob Dean said in an interview once in regards to ETs, the government will not disclose the information that we already know to be true.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), Yoda (26th November 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member lyubocanada's Avatar
    Thanks

Many thanks, Bill, Kerry, and all you people around them, who gave your time, money and most important - your heart for us all. One understood, other is understanding and one will understand! For sure!
    Be healthy, do whatever you have to and let it be whatever it has to !
    This is our way!
    You are bringing the Light! Believe it or not!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyubocanada For This Post:

Limor Wolf (26th November 2014), Yoda (26th November 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Azt (here)
    If that is awakening ... I do not want fries with that.

Quote So in honor of my family members who died in Aushwitz, my uncles who were babies and were starved to death or burnt in the gas chambers. I WILL SUE ANYONE THAT TRIES TO RALLY UP THE PEOPLE TO HATE JEWS AGAIN! The INNOCENT PEOPLE THAT DO NOTHING TO YOU!

Tell JIM STONE AND DAVID ICKE AND MICHAEL TSARION TO REMOVE THE ANTI-JEWISH VIDEOS..OR THEY WILL BE SUED AND THEY BETTER ****in (yeah i cursed..so what) WATCH OUT - BECAUSE I'M A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH. Unlike the 99% in the new age circles i have not been pacified to sit on my ass and meditate or prey all day. Like Jesus, I AM ACTION! YOU CANNOT STOP A LION! SO JIM STONE, DAVID ICKE YOU BETTER F-ING WATCH YOUR STEP! I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN! I WILL SOON HAVE THE MONEY AND I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!! - vilcabamba

Love and Hope

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

betoobig (27th November 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Bill and Kerry, the words Thank you, do not seem adequate. I have learned so much from the both of you. I started out watching videos from PC and then one day, I found the forum for PA. I watched the dialog here for several months, then I knew I had to apply. I am so very thankful and grateful that I was accepted here as a member. My eyes are W I D E open....... thank you both.
    warmest regards,
    crosby

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

betoobig (27th November 2014), Kryztian (1st December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread