+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giving up wheat for major health improvments

1. Link to Post #21
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Giving up wheat for major health improvments

taking off the stuff i mentioned is the key to any type of helth concern. in regards to whole bread. it has to be non gmo. it has to be sourdough. now we can arque till tommorow about what is healthy and what is not. but in order to do things in an objective way we must find a tester of health. allow me to say this . biochemistry is much more complex than they mention. deductive reasoning on biochemistry is the perfect lie in everything. there are over a trilion cells that have 100 chemical reactions in the body per second. there are 1600 blood tests that can be done and that can change daily. even the genome from what i understand can change moment by moment. so let's go please and find another method to test health. you mentioned losing weight. the crucial discovery which can be formulated based on people's experience is that we have been lied to and that fat is not an energy reserve like the bears have . because we don't hibernate. also from general consensus of experiences fat could mean that inflamation is present in the body. my reasons. 1 disease is generally present in the fat of animals (george green said that) 2 obesity is linked to a lot of health problems (geeks in white coats don't know why ) 3 loosing weight makes some diseases improve. so by this we can establish a general rule of thumb that what makes you fat is bad for you. but you have to have 1 single element vary in time in order to control the test. but still loosing weight all of a sudden can also be a bad sign - see the multitude of people's experiences. absolutisms might work in school and in the church but not in such a complex field especially when you want results. i wouldn't for a moment suggest that you lose the wheat. it was the staple grain since agriculture begun. for me personally i purchased a 30kg of wheat . i make flour by myself which by the way should be fresh. i also let the flour soak. and this works very well for me. i don't get fat from it. i lost weight on it. but it might be that every individual is different and maybe the paleo diet could suit someone more. but the paleo diet said that adaptations happen in millenia. well... in europe there were no potatoes, tomatoes , corn till colombos. and i know for a fact that the potato is excelent for me.

2. Link to Post #22
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

let me make another case against biochemistry altoghether and why i think it's the fuel to bad science.
    john rappoport confirmed what i discovered myself . you can only win againts this enourmous giant which is nobel prize and academia and research labs and huge money and severe mental conditioning with one subject which is not taught in school .
    it's called logic. written logic and not verbal emotional logic which people bring as an argument in normal speech.
    examples of raping logic
    1 scurvy. vitamin c. there are different stories before vitamin c was discovered. first one was that the sailors on the ship discovered that if they took limes on board on 2-3 months voyage they could prevent scurvy.it worked. the second one was that another ship took fermented cabbage and it worked. the third one was one crew which was given advice by a medicine man in america (indian) to make tea out of the leafs of the pine trees. that advice worked. now when the sailors returned to great brittain they said to the academia what they did. academia laughed. (this is what a scientist does . please let us learn) . now the vitamin c was discovered and they made that connection that vitaminc prevented scurvy. good one. now here's what people did. they took tomatoes on board. because tomatoes do have vitamin c. guess what . it didn't work. and i bet it wouldn't have worked with many other fruits or veggies that had huge amounts of vitamin c. now logic was raped severly on that one. you can say that if they took isolated vitamin c that would have worked. but that means that the theory that hundreds of natural isolated components have the same effect as the whole thing is false.
    2 this one is dated very old. egyptian time. the sailors observed that if they eat liver then the night eyesight is better. guess what? modern medicine has the answer. IT'S THE RETINOL!!! . wow. really? well if the egyptians only would have had a pill of retinol then they would have figured it out that it doesn't work. the effect is not the same.
    3 cocaine. well. this one is cute. so obvious but cute. if you consume coca as the indigenous people did for millenia it's not dangerous at least not 100 times more as cocaine is. coca leaf was consumed by freud. once again the effect is not the same.
    heroin... comes from opium. research heroin addiction and opium addiction in the old times and you will see the difference. big one.
    4 regarding blood biochemistry. this one comes from australia. in australia they gave pigs modified corn . gmo. they observed that the bellies were turning red. they decided it was inflamation from gmo. but here comes the fun part. the inflamation was not observed in blood tests. now let's just put a normal question. how did they first asociate some blood chemicals with inflamation. if a red belly right in your face is not an inflamation then what is mr doctor?
    i got much more on this. including photosynthesis which is done by clorophyl.

3. Link to Post #23
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Today’s wheat all comes from the same genetically altered plant, which research is still finding out about all of the health effects. Scientists manipulated this wheat to be a higher yielding crop without checking if it was safe for human consumption. "
    interview with your chose doctor of preference.
    http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bi...is_101711.aspx

there you go. natural genetical manipulation means hybridisation and best seeds selection. when scientists tinker with genetics and what they don't know ...
    in romania only a few species of plants are gmo. i know of soy. but wheat is good. still. until good scientists and corporatists from america will distroy my food. now you know the reason why i've becomed an avalonian.
    Last edited by simbad24; 5th December 2014 at 08:21.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Caren (5th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by simbad24 (here)
    " Scientists manipulated this wheat to be a higher yielding crop without checking if it was safe for human consumption. "
    interview with your chose doctor of preference.
    http://www.cbn.com/700club/guests/bi...is_101711.aspx
    Yep....

"The latest health advice tells us to eat more healthy, whole grains. The truth is wheat can bring your blood sugar level up as much as eating a candy bar or drinking a soda. Dr. Davis says people who are eating “more whole grains/wheat” are consuming 400 more calories per day. They are weighing more and spending more money. Dr. Davis says over 80% of the people he meets today are pre-diabetic or diabetic. To help his patients reduce blood sugar, he has asked them to remove all wheat products from their diet based on the simple fact that, with few exceptions, foods made of wheat flour raise blood sugar higher than nearly all other foods. "
    " Eliminating wheat means eliminating the amylopectin A of wheat, the form of complex carbohydrate that actually increases blood sugar higher than table sugar and candy bars. ""

Also modern wheat is not GMO as I understand.
    Its more of a controlled mutation.(which might actually be worse than GMO)

The list of foods and condiments that contain this new wheat is rather shocking.
    I noticed my appetite has decreased.This is because wheat is a opiate.

"But the “high” of wheat is not like the high of heroine, morphine, or Oxycontin. This opiate, while it binds to the opiate receptors of the brain, doesn’t make us high. It makes us hungry."

Go figure..... why would the food companys want to make us hungry????

http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/0...-is-an-opiate/
    Last edited by aviators; 5th December 2014 at 22:42.

6. Link to Post #25
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

i don't believe in biochemistry at least not in the official explanations.beacause this is what they are. deductive reasoning aplied to complex issues they don't know nothing about. the whole history of nutrition in the 100 years shows that. if we both look at the sky and i ask you to draw a circle we will both think of very different things. what's normal for me can not be normal for you and there is a possibility that i could be the same with you. i believe that everything i eat should be tested on myself. i believe also that isolated chemicals in food don't add up in the same way when you eat something alive and something dead like a powder because life thinks, moves, acts and has a purpose. how i test health... how i feel on them , erections and sperm production, power, clear mind , easyness in the body(no pressure and you should feel light) , work capacity, sport capacity, speed , good sleep , positive outlook on situations (all these compaired to historical self) and i might also take into considerations some classical tests because i don't want to be a intelectual retard like them . but i do have some experience with a bioresonace analyzer and i think this could be a major breakthrough.

paranthesis -- has anyone actually seen the vitamins minerals fats in their molecular form not ilustration? has anyone seen all those biochemical and genetical information material first hand?
    Last edited by simbad24; 5th December 2014 at 23:15.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, wheat is certainly not an ideal substance to be consuming in the way most do. There are still two ways to use wheat to enhance your health however, these are making rejuvelac with it and sprouting it into wheatgrass to juice and drink. That said I prefer using rye or barley for both of the above, I prefer to stay away from wheat because it is the worst of the bunch.

Quote In my understanding, ALL seeds (nuts, grains, legumes, etc.) contain substances that are poisonous to humans. Seeds are intended to grow new plants and are not intended to be eaten. Lectins are the chief toxic culprits but there are many others. Legumes (beans) contain especially nasty doses of these toxins. Notable in seeds are enzyme inhibitors that keep the seeds dormant until the correct conditions for germination are experienced. Most of the metabolic processes in the human body are enzymatically driven so consuming enzyme inhibitors is not a great idea! Extended soaking will disable the enzyme inhibitors but will have no effect on the toxins, nor does cooking. Many of these toxins are intentionally highly corrosive to gut tissues causing what is known as 'leaky-gut' which results in undigested particulate matter from your food entering the bloodstream directly, which in due course will trigger a massive antibody response (think auto-immune disorders) and inflammation (think medical conditions ending in -itis e.g. arthritis). This is the reaction that Snowflower is referring to in an earlier comment, I am pretty sure. Wheat is especially horrifying stuff as it also includes substances that induce cravings, specifically for carbohydrates!
    This is true, all seeds do contain toxic substances. But so does dairy, so does meat (especially cooked meat), so does most people's drinking water...all foods are toxic (we were never meant to eat food), but there are things we can do with certain foods to greatly mitigate these toxins. You are correct in that soaking seeds is not enough, but luckily we have more methods than that at our disposal. Sprouting these foods will indeed remove the enzyme inhibitors and some of the toxins, but sprouting and fermenting them will remove nearly all the toxins and increase their nutritional content many hundreds of times. Sprouting seeds can increase the B vitamins by over 1,000%, vitamin E by over 5,000% in certain seeds, etc and does removes the majority of the enzyme and nutrient inhibitors. It also greatly increases digestability and nutrient bioavailability. Fermenting removes nearly all of the remaining inhibitors, breaks down the toxins (including gluten), and further increases vitamin content and nutrient bioavailability. It also provides beneficial organic acids and the all-important good bacteria.

These foods have their drawbacks and are nasty customers indeed, but we can make them work for us and gain great benefits from them if they are prepared properly.

After you have sprouted and fermented the seeds they will not only be mostly devoid of toxins, they will also have an astounding and nearly unmatched nutritional content.
    Last edited by Living Food; 8th December 2014 at 02:18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Living Food For This Post:

StandingWave (8th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #27
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

well there is another thing here. we con go to spiritualism and imagine that the seeds have also spirits. seeds are not alive. if you bring them to life then you can consume them.

11. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes, seeds have tremendous life force energy (chi, prana, mana, orgone, electromagnetic vibration...whatever you prefer to call it), but all of that energy is dormant in them because the seeds are dormant. If you eat dormant seeds then they will actually deplete your vital energy due to their many inhibitors and toxins. Sprouted seeds, on the other hand, verily glow with vital energy and will greatly enhance your own vibration. One little seed has the energy stored up within it to reproduce a whole new plant and, depending on the plant, hundreds or thousands of more seeds. Harness this energy and witness the benefits.

12. Link to Post #29
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

living food. by using the same dormant principle and life force can we explain why birds consume seeds without soaking them?

13. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Simbad,

Termites eat wood, but does that mean we should? Different organisms have different digestive systems and what is necessary for one (ie sprouting/fermenting seeds) may not be necessary for another. Birds have a lot of things going for them that we don't. They live out in nature, they expend energy very fast which means their digestion has to be very efficient, etc. Besides, birds will gladly eat all sorts of manmade junk if given the opportunity, to the exclusion of their natural food sources. Animals out in nature are concerned with calorie density over nutritional content, because they do not have the same luxury we do of getting to pick and choose where we get our food. Birds are much better designed to eat unsprouted seeds than we are, but we can do things much much better than the birds because we can make the choice to properly prepare our foods and reap the benefits.

14. Link to Post #31
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

living food . what i'm trying to say is that the living foods theory works for now on humans. but the adaptive principle works best in this case. humans are not adapted to eat grasses in that way(if you want to say creation fine). although i think there is much more to spiritual food then this principle. wood can also be consumed by humans. wood coverings. i believe that every plant has a different personality and a different purpose. and when you consume it you grow in the direction that you want to grow in also from a spiritual perspective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2