+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Sun? Liquid Stars? What's going on?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member David Allen's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Liquid Sun? Liquid Stars? What's going on?

Hello All:

Let me start by saying that (for the past 2 years) I feel that I receive downloads of information during my sleep time.

I woke up this morning "knowing" something which I have never heard mentioned by anyone before. About last nights download, here's the scoop:

I have vision recall of seeing our sun shoot out plasma, and then the sun's gravitational force pulling the plasma back into itself, and upon return, the plasma caused "ripples" in the sun, just as if a rock falls into a pond.

My conclusion: Our sun, as well as every star in existence in this Universe is not actually composed of "gas". It is in fact "liquid".

Then a presence confirmed this as true.

Unfortunately, that is all the information I have to share.

Can anyone confirm this or give me feedback? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    David

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to David Allen For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), betoobig (28th November 2014), DarMar (28th November 2014), Desire (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), ghostrider (28th November 2014), Hughe (28th November 2014), Inversion (14th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), Lifebringer (28th November 2014), ljwheat (28th November 2014), Pam (17th December 2018), raregem (15th December 2018), shaberon (14th December 2018), TargeT (14th December 2018), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th November 2014), Tyy1907 (28th November 2014), ulli (28th November 2014), Wind (28th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

Default Re: Liquid Sun? Liquid Stars? What's going on?

It's called plasma: gas super heated. Were it a liquid it would be frozen gas like methane rivers on one of the moons of Saturn -I think it is.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), betoobig (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), raregem (15th December 2018), Snoweagle (28th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Interpretation? Possible ripple coming? Pulling and pushing like trevailing for the manKind's consciousness to be awoken to what everyone human knows. They can't possible be human to do all they do. It takes a rather unfeeling heart and mind for this kind of madness, eh? Let us all prepare for the mystical Creative energy forces to be put in place for evolution of the human planet.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), betoobig (28th November 2014), DeDukshyn (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), raregem (15th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Our universe and Sun is electric.

Last edited by Wind; 28th November 2014 at 14:25.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), betoobig (28th November 2014), boutreality (29th November 2014), DeDukshyn (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), Jean-Marie (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th November 2014), Pam (17th December 2018), petra (14th December 2018), Snoweagle (28th November 2014), TargeT (28th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

David Allen- I've been studying the ancient elements-fire, air, water, earth for about the past five-to-ten years.

I'm finally coming to an understanding that they are all different states of the same thing. The ancients called it aether.

I do also feel that the electric universe model is correct. The four ancient elements, fire, air, water, and earth, all have ionic properties and so the ability to carry electricity.

To the ancients the aether embodied "spirit". Perhaps the "spirit" is electricity?

I think that the sun and other stars are plasma (fire) and that the plasma behaves like liquid (water).

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), betoobig (28th November 2014), boutreality (29th November 2014), DeDukshyn (28th November 2014), Desire (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), Jean-Marie (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th November 2014), Pam (17th December 2018), Snoweagle (28th November 2014), Wind (28th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

at 29;40 on scroll bar to jump to reference to this liquid star.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), Jean-Marie (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), Knowrainknowrainbows! (28th November 2014), Wind (28th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

lets look at it together , the Earth is they say , two thirds water , the human body they say is about 80 percent water , we live in a water environment for nine months ( thanks mom) , comets it is said are filled with frozen water , so it's not that far out there that water is a major player ... as above so below ... the state of matter is determined by frequency and vibration , frequency and vibration is determined by spiritual energy ( spirit power , the power of creation) it has chose water to be a building block of life ... planets , comets , people , so why not Stars ??? isn't gas just heated water , water in a different state ??? Earth humans are sent impulses while they dream/sleep , every time an invention is needed or and idea necessary ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th November 2014), Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), Jean-Marie (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), yelik (28th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi David, In the middle of last night really early morning hours, I was meditating on peace in Egypt, as an Avalon member requested and suddenly the image i was concentrating on

shifted and appeared like a reflection in the water.This has never happened to me before. Curious.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), justntime2learn (28th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by David Allen (here)
    I have vision recall of seeing our sun shoot out plasma, and then the sun's gravitational force pulling the plasma back into itself, and upon return, the plasma caused "ripples" in the sun, just as if a rock falls into a pond.
    Did you have that Drunvalo interview on in the background while sleeping, per chance? He says that exact same thing in those exact same words....

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

According to The Electric Universe, Wallace Thornhill & David Talbott, 2007, the Standard Star Model fails to explain twenty to thirty phenomena happening in our Sun. Mainstream astronomy becomes bunch of elaborated jokes. For example, if the Standard Star Model is right, energy is transferred outwards from the core after being created by thermonuclear fusion reaction, then how the surface of the sun is colder than surrounding atmosphere. This is direct violation of laws of thermodynamics. Established scientists don't talk about this serious problem. The business goes as usual.

Quote the phase of the Sun will be discussed by contrasting the gas-based Standard Solar Model (SSM) with the Liquid Metallic Hydrogen Solar Model (LMHSM). Unlike the SSM, the LMHSM does not permit the Sun to radiate internally. This is the third of three talks the Dr. Robitaille presented at EU2014.
    Dr. Pierre-Marie Robitaille: Sun on Trial | EU2014
    For free society!

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), justntime2learn (28th November 2014), ljwheat (28th November 2014), observer (28th November 2014), Snoweagle (28th November 2014), Wind (28th November 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

I just posted this article on this interesting thread: Should Humanity Be Con-CERN-ed?

Quote Posted by heyokah (here)

Scientists Say Dark Matter Doesn't Exist

Two Canadian astronomers think there is a good reason dark matter, a mysterious substance thought to make up the bulk of matter in the universe, has never been directly detected: It doesn't exist.

Dark matter was invoked to explain how galaxies stick together. The visible matter alone in galaxies—stars, gas and dust—is nowhere near enough to hold them together, so scientists reasoned there must be something invisible that exerts gravity and is central to all galaxies.

Last August, an astronomer at the University of Arizona at Tucson and his colleagues reported that a collision between two huge clusters of galaxies 3 billion light-years away, known as the Bullet Cluster, had caused clouds of dark matter to separate from normal matter.
    Many scientists said the observations were proof of dark matter's existence and a serious blow for alternative explanations aiming to do away with dark matter with modified theories of gravity.

Now John Moffat, an astronomer at the University of Waterloo in Canada, and Joel Brownstein, his graduate student, say those announcements were premature.

In a study detailed in the Nov. 21 issue of the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, the pair says their Modified Gravity (MOG) theory can explain the Bullet Cluster observation.
    MOG differs from other modified gravity theories in its details, but is similar in that it predict that the force of gravity changes with distance.

"MOG gravity is stronger if you go out from the center of the galaxy than it is in Newtonian gravity,"
    Moffat explained. "The stronger gravity mimics what dark matter does. With dark matter, you take Einstein and Newtonian gravity and you shovel in more dark matter. If there's more matter, you get more gravity. Whereas for me, I say dark matter doesn't exist. It's the gravity that's changed."

Using images of the Bullet Cluster made by the Hubble, Chandra X-ray and Spitzer space telescopes and the Magellan telescope in Chile, the scientists analyzed the way the cluster's gravity bent light from a background galaxy—an effect known as gravity lensing.
    The pair concluded that dark matter was not necessary to explain the results.

"Using Modified Gravity theory, the 'normal' matter in the Bullet Cluster is enough to account for the observed gravitational lensing effect," Brownstein said. "Continuing the search for and then analyzing other merging clusters of galaxies will help us decide whether dark matter or MOG theory offers the best explanation for the large scale structure of the universe."

Moffat compares the modern interest with dark matter to the insistence by scientists in the early 20th century on the existence of a "luminiferous ether," a hypothetical substance thought to fill the universe and through which light waves were thought to propagate.

"They saw a glimpse of special relativity, but they weren't willing to give up the ether," Moffat told SPACE.com. "Then Einstein came along and said we don't need the ether. The rest was history."

Douglas Clowe, the lead astronomer of the team that linked the Bullet Cluster observations with dark matter (and now at Ohio University), says he still stands by his original claim.
    For him and many other astronomers, conjuring up new particles that might account for dark matter is more palatable than turning a fundamental theory of how the univese works on its head.

"As far as we're concerned, [Moffat] hasn't done anything that makes us retract our earlier statement that the Bullet Cluster shows us that we have to have dark matter," Clowe said. "We're still open to modifying gravity to reduce the amount of dark matter, but we're pretty sure that you have to have most of the mass of the universe still in some form of dark matter."

http://www.space.com/4554-scientists...ter-exist.html

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for the input and the video recommendations. Finished watching them, and now I understand that I was drawn to write in the forum so that my eyes would be opened to yet another incredibl avenue of insight.

Perhaps you are right Alhnung, Plasma makes total sense. Great post Heyokah.
    Last edited by David Allen; 28th November 2014 at 19:02.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Allen For This Post:

belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), DeDukshyn (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

Eric Dollarrd studied the sun for years he has some great theories of how the sun works or how it doesn't.

http://ericpdollard.com/

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

alh02 (28th November 2014), belljoshua565 (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Hello All:

Let me start by saying that (for the past 2 years) I feel that I receive downloads of information during my sleep time.

I woke up this morning "knowing" something which I have never heard mentioned by anyone before. About last nights download, here's the scoop:

My conclusion: Our sun, as well as every star in existence in this Universe is not actually composed of "gas". It is in fact "liquid".

Can anyone confirm this or give me feedback? Any information wouuld be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    David
    Care to share any other downloads that you've received? No matter how vague, seemingly questionable, its noteworthy. You're getting these for a reason.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Hello All:

Can anyone confirm this or give me feedback? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    David

Hi there David!

You might be interested in some of the theories that involve "hydraulic pressure" --
    When certain physicists tried to simplify discussions of so-called "black holes", they used a very down-to-earth example: water pooling in the bottom of a sink.

The hydraulic pressure is so great in these models that waveforms starting at the center propagate to the outside of the pool much faster (and without loss of power!?) than predicted.

The neutrino detectors that have gone up around the world in recent years, some believe they are able to pick up some of these "forward" particles, (!?!?) giving scientists a bit of a lead on imminent astronomical events.

Some folks believe that the astral bodies are intelligent and do talk to us.
    If that is true, then the heavens need a way to talk (to overcome the light speed thing etc.). Which opens a delightfully strange avenue of physics, I am sure.

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience!

http://www.wired.com/2010/10/kitchen-sink-white-hole/

How to Make a White Hole in Your Kitchen Sink

By Lisa Grossman
    10.14.10 |
    1:13 pm |

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

In answer to Tyy --

You asked me if I had any other downloads I could share. Below, please find a copy of my first thread (the only other one I have) on Project Avalon. I wrote it when I first joined. It does contain other information I have received. I tried to private mail it to you, but it was too long. I hope I don't bore others with this again. If so, please accept my apologies. Be Well, David

Extradimensionals / extraterrestrials / spacecraft / ayahuaska / out of body / astral travel / dreams

Hello everyone --

I am a new member, and wanted to share my story in hopes that I could get comments and input from others about their experiences with these subjects.

My story: About 2 1/2 years ago, I was sitting in the my cardiologist's waiting room (I was there to have my final echo cardiogram prior to my "emergency open heart surgery" which was to be scheduled a few days later -- I had already seen the surgeon, and was told I needed surgery yesterday!) All sorts of thoughts were running through my head. Would I die? Would I be incapacitated? What would happen to my loved ones, etc. There was such a build up of nervous energy. I closed my eyes, and I heard a click or a snap at the same time I saw a crisscross of white light. The next thing I knew, I heard my name being called to go in to the to have my test. I realized that some time had passed, but it seemed instantaneous.

I was lying on the table while a technician was performing the test. I realized he was concerned, as he was taking much longer than usual. He asked me to wait where I was, went out, and returned with another technician. She helped him to repeat the procedure. They weren't talking to me, they were whispering to each other. I could sense their concern. Again, I was told to wait. They both left, and about 20 minutes later they returned with the cardiologist. (The Doc is in the same practice as my very good friend who is a heart surgeon, as well as the surgeon who was going to operate on me). Ray (the cardiologist) then repeated the procedure along with the two technicians, and they were talking quietly. Ray asked the technicians to leave, and then asked me what I had been doing. I didn't know what he meant. He told me that my condition had reversed itself (never before had he seen this happen), and not only was I out of the danger zone, I was very close to normal. What happened was my left ventricle (which had previously showed severe enlargement with blood seeping back into it had gone back to almost its normal size, and showed no leakage). I told him that I had been meditating ever since I was told that I had needed the surgery. He simply laughed, and said that we should bottle whatever it was, and we would become rich. He contacted the surgeon, and later when the surgeon reviewed the results, I was told that I did not need the surgery, and I should just follow up with another echo cardiogram in about a year. I can't tell you how happy this made me.

Another unusual occurrence: I had developed type II diabetes about 3 years prior, and I was taking both slow acting and fast acting insulin daily in very high doses. During this time, I was having low blood sugar spikes regularly, and kept reducing my insulin. The ow blood sugar spikes continued, and finally I decided to stop all the insulin completely, establish a new blood sugar baseline, and then reintroduce insulin in increments until I stabilized my blood sugar at a normal level. Once I stopped the insulin, my blood sugar remained normal. I don't mean better, I mean perfectly normal. 80 in the morning, and 120 after meals. I have not taken insulin since.

Next interesting occurrence: I had been diagnosed with asthma 3 years prior. During this time, I did not use my inhaler at all. Since this time, I have used it rarely, and was not even sure that I needed it.

At the onset of my meditation I developed a hunger to study Quantum Physics. Strange because I had no interest in physics, science, or math. Day and night I was on the internet and then a strange thing occurred. During meditation and sleep I began receiving downloads of information. So much information I could not sort it or access it. It just kept coming. I felt as though there was a being communication with me. After about 2 years of this, I realized I was also communicating back to this being. I felt he was male. The personal banter seemed to develop in a very light-hearted manner with a bit of humor. One night I asked for some evidence that I was not making this up. Later that night I woke up from my sleep and walked out on my balcony (I often do this as I have 3 Siberian Husky puppies who love visits). Something told me to to look up. I did, and to my amazement there were 6 crafts which crossed from the west over my home to the east (I live on a mountain). They danced in close proximity in the east, and then vanished. While they were overhead, I called my partner to come outside. He witnessed them as well. While they were directly overhead, a gust or mist or something came from the north, went through my body (I felt it and my partner saw it). It passed through me and went south and vanished. It appeared misty as do sightings of apparitions. The crafts continued to come for a few months. Two other friends witnessed them, but would not open their mouths to talk about them, nor would they reply to my inquiries about them. It was like I was saying nothing to them. They both would purse their lips and appear to not be listening.

About 6 months ago I was driving in my 4 x 4 with my partner and one of the friends who witnessed the crafts over my home. It was about 8 p.m., dark and I was coming to a stop sign. To the left and about 200 feet high appeared a craft. It was huge with a round curved white light shining down on the truck. I stopped the truck, put down my window, and stared hypnotically at the light and the front of the craft. My mind kept telling me it was an airplane, but it was hovering, it made no noise, and it was not shaped like any airplane I had ever seen. I thought I could see beings in a front curved window staring at me. The next thing I knew, I was driving home. But I was further along the road than were I had stopped. I had turned right, and was now driving down a main road. I was about 1/4 of a mile further than my last memory. I spoke about it. My partner replied. He remember it going over the truck and traveling to our left. I had no such memory. My other friend never opened her mouth, she only made that same face with the pursed lips. When we arrived home, she went to bed, and again, never spoke about it.

Fast forward to October 2014. I had been in contact with Jerry Wills. He asked if I had ever had an Ayahuaska ceremony. I had not, however, I had done much research as I was considering it. He had no idea about that. Anyway, he recommended a Shaman and I called and made a reservation to go.

On October 15 I was in Iquitos Peru having my first Ayahuaska ceremony. I was told that I would throw up, and first experience all of what I had not dealt with in my subconscious during this lifetime. I didn't believe that would happen, as I have dealt with what I thought was all of it during the 2 1/2 years of meditation.

While others began to vomit and cry, I had a sense of heightened alertness and clarity. The Shaman was concerned for me, as she felt I was not having an experience. One hour into the ceremony she called me to have another dose of the plant. I returned to my mat, and again continued my calm heightened alert state. I felt a merging with the plant, as a being (female), and felt her pass through first all of my abdominal organs as if cleansing and medication them. Then I felt her in my heart -- a feeling of healing and closeness. A few minutes later she passed through all of my veins to all parts of the body and to the extremities. What an incredible euphoric feeling of bliss and well being. My brain felt like there was a lot of energy focused in it's center or core. I was sitting on the mat, legs extended, and I proceeded to lie my body flat onto the floor forward. A stretch I could never perform during my life (I was a fitness professional and athlete but could not do this).

OK so now I sit up, the Shaman is still concerned, and I reassure her that I feel incredible and all is well. I look to my left and I see a craft (the same as the ones at my home, but closer) moving to the right and when it gets directly in front of me it hovers perfectly still. Then from the right comes another identical craft which moves very close to the existing craft and hovers as well. I mention to everyone that they are there, and they appear to be the ones I have previously experienced. Nobody seems at all interested. Nobody comments. I stare at them for some time, while I notice the Shaman goes outside. I decide to get up and go outside where I see the Shaman busying herself about some trees, and I go over to her and again point out the space crafts. Again, she appears uninterested and says nothing. I stare at them for quite some time, and return back inside and go to my bed (mattress on floor, covered with mosquito net). I sit in the lotus position (again not something I ever do) and begin to sit quietly. The communication begins, the same as at home only this time I have much more power and control in my return telepathic conversation. It felt to me as if this communication was sorting out and categorizing as well as organizing all the communications I have received for the past 2 1/2 years. Like they were being filed and my brain was getting calmed. (I had previously felt that I had an overload of information and it felt overwhelming -- but tonight it was being processed).

During my back and forth communication I asked the being for some more evidence that he was the same being as at my home. Suddenly my face was sprayed with water. I was inside, and there was no running water. There was nobody near me and I laughed. During the night he stayed with me, and we would joke back and forth lightly, and he would spray me with water. I never slept and got sprayed even after the sun had come up. There was no water on the mosquito net only 18" above my head, but my face and neck would get wet. I could hear it hit the mattress (plastic covered), and my pillow and sheet were also wet.

I had planned to stay there for two weeks for several ceremonies. However, the being told me that I was doing just fine, and that I had gotten what I came there for. He told me to "Just have fun". He said "You know you love food, go to Lima and eat and have fun", "leave now". I mentioned that I had paid for two weeks and that I didn't want to offend the Shaman. I was told "Do whatever you want, but have fun, you need to have fun.... Lighten up..... Don't take this so seriously..... You are doing just fine..... all is well..... Just go..... go now.... you are not a prisoner here or anywhere...... just go have fun...... have more fun in your life".

When the Shaman came by I told her I wanted to leave. She was very concerned and thought that I didn't enjoy my experience, or that she and her family had done something to offend me. I told here that I had a wonderful experience. She could keep all the money I had given her for the two weeks, but I needed to go to Lima. We then discussed what she had seen. (I didn't tell her anything of my experience). She told me that there was a very powerful light being from Serious over me the entire night laughing, playing with me, and spraying water on me. This was incredible! She mentioned that she communicated with him, and he told her I was a "playful baby -- so sweet", and that I was coming in to knowing my power, and I was doing just fine.

Well, it took a lot of convincing, but we left in about 30 minutes. The Ayahuaska stayed with me for a couple of days, and my "psychic ability" grew exponentially. I had a brief moment of thought about doing something when I got home, and when I got home, it unfolded tenfold without me doing anything but mentioning it.

As a side note, I have a life between lives regression scheduled in New York on December 30 (my close friend's 50th birthday is new year's eve). And then that same friend and I are going to Costa Rica as she is super exited to have an Ayahuaska experience as well.

Please reply or send Mail with anything you may consider interesting.

Peace Love Light
    David

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Allen For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018), Tyy1907 (28th November 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Hi David, the SUN, quite an interesting story, years back I had the opportunity to listened Dr. Maurice Cotterell, a former engineer (if I'm right!) who, for years, studied the Sun. Here is link that you may follow, there is plenty on YouTube, if you never heard of him, you will like.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=aNZGlaYuRzQ

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (29th November 2014), DeDukshyn (28th November 2014), DNA (16th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

easy 15min proof that the sun is condensed matter, not gas (probably liquid)

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (14th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (13th December 2018), Did You See Them (15th December 2018), DNA (16th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

very under rated thread... these findings will shift a lot of "science" (I've never seen such easily understood proofs before).... as already proven by the above video and his 8Terrawatt MRI proof (what was thought impossible to do and gives a much more detailed "view" inside the body, thus allowing a vastly more effective diagnosis, this didn't exist until 20ish years ago because of a fault in scientific theory).

of course this all ties into the electric universe and how we have many things wrong.

The search feature did me well on this one (and the fact that I clicked back through 15 pages of results to find a relevant thread... haha)

These are the epiphanies that will take us to the next technological/societal level... the interplanetary species.

Unfortunately, with out the videos posted in this thread the OP would have "turned me off" due to my own biases... I'm glad i gave this one a chance.
    Last edited by TargeT; 14th December 2018 at 00:52.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (14th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (14th December 2018), DNA (16th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018), petra (14th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

That video was a great find, TargeT. Shattered my "understanding" of the sun.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Did You See Them (15th December 2018), DNA (16th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (15th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018), TargeT (14th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast