+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Liquid Sun? Liquid Stars? What's going on?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Default Re: Liquid Sun? Liquid Stars? What's going on?

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Perhaps the "spirit" is electricity?
    Breath or Prime Motion, electricity as we know it being a result. These elements flow from mind, which is where the motion originates.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (17th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    easy 15min proof that the sun is condensed matter, not gas (probably liquid)
    Nice! The "Ball Of Gas" theory was fun while it lasted

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018), Joe (15th December 2018), TargeT (14th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

What incredible experiences! Thanks for sharing. Hope you continue to tell us what you are learning from these beings.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018), shaberon (16th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The reason this thread is under-rated is because it is hard to understand the significance of this research.

To understand it requires a solid understanding of astrophysics, along with a great deal of fundamental scientific postulates and assumptions.

For instance: What is the distinct difference between a gas and a liquid? (What are the behavioral characteristics of the states of matter - how can we tell one state from another?)

An easy interpretation might be attempted by imagining the Planet Earth. The planet is a solid - we can walk on it. The oceans are liquid - we can swim in them. The air is gas - the birds fly through it. This gives a working approximation of the three states of matter. To make the approximation more accurate , considering the three states of matter in one substance goes farther. Ice is the solid state of water. Water is the liquid state. Steam is the gaseous state of water.

Contemplating the differences of the states of water begins to flesh out the idea in terms of the three states of matter and their distinct properties. Much of the scientific work has been to determine the exact mechanisms involved and predicting the behavior of materials based on that knowledge. The understanding of which requires crossing over to the world of the small - chemical and atomic theories.

It is here that black body radiation was born as a theoretical concept. The idea is that energy is delivered in quanta - distinct packets of energy that has a color associated with it, depending on various factors, but mostly related to a concept called 'wavelength'. A black body is considered one that absorbs a certain wavelength, or numerous wavelengths, of energy and reflects all the others.

All objects in the observable universe are black bodies. That is why all objects have colors associated with them. The color we see is the wavelength of light that the object reflected. The colors we don't see from that object are the ones that object absorbed. Why a black body should absorb some wavelengths and not others and what mechanism drives the distinction falls under the umbrella of wave mechanics and sub-atomic particle interactions.

It is at this level that the theory of the sun and the stars evolved. The sun should be solid - it is massive! But, because of sub-atomic interactions, it is not possible for the sun to be a solid. The pressures and temperatures involved preclude it. Here thermal laws - thermo-nuclear laws - takes precedence. A rough equivalent on earth would be the melted layers of rock far below the solid rock that we stand on. The pressures and temperatures are so high that rock melts and turns liquid. But unlike the sun, the sub-atomic range is never met because there is not enough matter to cause gravitational collapse to the point of crushing the very atoms themselves. The earth stops short of igniting...

When the amount of matter exceeds a certain mass threshold, the atoms composing the material are crushed to a point where the forces that defined the boundary of individual atoms itself overlaps. In this state, sub-atomic particles continue the reaction and do manage to balance the crushing force of gravity. But the reaction is open-ended and the material in the sun is slowly consumed - converted into other substances that can no longer counter the effects of gravity. The state where theses forces balance is called the main sequence. Nearly all stars are in the main sequence stage. This stage can last from as short as a few million years for the largest stars to several billion for the smallest.

At this point the material collapses to its smallest possible size and then the concussive force rebounds and tears the material to pieces in a violent explosion. The final fate of the material in the star is determined by the violence of the explosion. The most massive stars have the most violent demise, exploding outward at huge speeds, with only a small amount of its mass left compressed beyond normal limits (white dwarfs, black holes). The smallest stars merely billow outwards and become massively diffused through huge amounts of physical space (red giants, nebulae).

That is how the story goes today, in overview.

in short:

The sun is a soup of elementary particles driven by the laws of thermodynamics and moderated by the opposing forces of gravity and electromagnetic radiation.

As far as I know, a soup is liquid...but there can be bits in it - and steam...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bruno (17th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2018), DNA (16th December 2018), shaberon (16th December 2018), TargeT (16th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

All science can say is that the eye receives vibrations. The "color we see" is made by something else, which I would call completely metaphysical. Nor can it be explained why certain atoms reflect or absorb a given wavelength, although this is observable and repeatable.

Until science reckons with the fact of consciousness, it will never find the subtle degrees of matter that the mind can. Attempting to explain the physical world by only physical terms can not ultimately be done.

Similarly, the Sun is just the body of a type of being or consciousness.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (16th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Nor can it be explained why certain atoms reflect or absorb a given wavelength, although this is observable and repeatable.
    Well, we sort of do...

it's all about energetic states and electrons etc... (or at least our current understanding of "electrons")

for example:

I think this could tie into what you speak of, but at it's base science is about understanding, new revelations help with that.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bennycog (16th December 2018), DNA (16th December 2018), shaberon (17th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Good utube but he gets his words mixed up a bit. The electron does not absorb and emit energy, the entire atom does that.

The electron merely reflects the energy change by the orbit it inhabits. A photon of energy is absorbed by the atom, the electron takes a higher orbit, a photon is released, the electron falls back to the ground state.

Interesting thing is that the photon absorbed is not the same color as the photon emitted. That is what all the research and postulates were and still are about. What does color have to do with energy being absorbed or reflected? The explanation of that gets complicated. It has to do with 'whole number orbits'. That is, a color may have energy that if absorbed would push the atom up 1.765 orbits, for example. The electron would move up one orbit but would have .765 of an orbit to deal with. Since there is no orbit that exactly matches an allowable orbit, science has stated that that can't happen. Instead, if the energy to be absorbed does not exactly match the energy needed to boost the electron to another orbit, the entire packet of energy is rejected (reflected).

This has to do with how energy is quantised. There is not a continuous increase of energy being released and absorbed but instead there is distinct energy packets of energy - quanta. These quanta of energy are each a photon with a particular color denoting its energy content. Each quanta of energy has a corresponding atom or atoms that can absorb it, the rest do not match its signature and will reflect it entirely.

This is very strange behavior and has many surprising and almost magical phenomena associated with it. Some of these properties have been exploited. Others have been appropriated by secret organizations in an effort to suppress more advanced uses of these phenomena that would, if developed, radically alter the modern world and life on earth.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DNA (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), shaberon (17th December 2018), TargeT (17th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Yes, that's better detail than my crude statement. I just don't recall any mechanism that explains how or why that happens, all you can do is measure the behavior. Any explanations really just run up on the fundamental forces. We can say the negative electron is attracted from infinity to the proton, but instead of ever getting there, it mysteriously enters an orbit. That shouldn't happen, but since it does, we call it the Weak Force without being able to explain why opposites stop attracting.

The frequencies are out there, but the color is made by the brain.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2018), TargeT (17th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    All science can say is that the eye receives vibrations. The "color we see" is made by something else, which I would call completely metaphysical. Nor can it be explained why certain atoms reflect or absorb a given wavelength, although this is observable and repeatable.

Until science reckons with the fact of consciousness, it will never find the subtle degrees of matter that the mind can. Attempting to explain the physical world by only physical terms can not ultimately be done.

Similarly, the Sun is just the body of a type of being or consciousness.
    I love this response. I consider the Sun to be "my friend", and I imagine my good buddy the Sun would be really happy to hear you say that!

Here's an example of color being tricky: I'm using my old Blackberry (no touch screen) to listen to songs on Youtube, and a particular video had an orange background. I tilt my phone to the side (not sure why). Now the background looks GREEN, but it's really orange! I was surprised! I didn't realize light angle can affect (perceived) color so much, but I imagine that's why this happened.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2