United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Galactics Have Contacted Indian Government and Military

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by Kra (here)
    I don't think something will happen either but there's got to be a reason for which they've put those numbers as a sign in simpsons (and that scene as it is). When they do this they are pointing to something that will happen (it's not the first time). Unless (something that i don't believe) they started putting "decoy" signs for those that are paying attention.
    The infamous "surveilance with love" episode of Simpsons you refer to (aired May 2nd 2010) was not about the future (11.6.10).
    It was about the past (9.11.01), and of course the surveilance spreading to present time and beyond.
    It is nicely summed up by zookumar in this opening post :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ons-video-clip.

The key images (page7, post #64), and further discussion, in this thread :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...EDICTED!/page7

All well.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 7th November 2010 at 03:58.

3. Link to Post #83
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    The infamous "surveilance with love" episode of Simpsons you refer to (aired May 2nd 2010) was not about the future (11.6.10).
    It was about the past (9.11.01), and of course the surveilance spreading to present time and beyond.
    It is nicely summed up by zookumar in this opening post :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ons-video-clip.

The key images (page7, post #64), and further discussion, in this thread :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...EDICTED!/page7

All well.
    nm
    I've read zookumar's thread and the rest about this subject and i know they we're trying to say that 9/11 was indeed an inside job... but i thought they will do another false flag (as a ceremony?) on 11.06.2010.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

I've read zookumar's thread and the rest about this subject and i know they we're trying to say that 9/11 was indeed an inside job... but i thought they will do another false flag (as a ceremony?) on 11.06.2010.
    Well, it now seems "they" didn't, at least not in obvious ways. Or it failed, or was stopped by someone or something.
    - Hope you'r not disappointed . ( terrible joke, I know, but couldn't help it ..)

On your topic, it would be more natural to choose 11th of june ( 6.11.10 ) for such a "ceremony".
    But if there was a false flag of the size we have been speculating of here, then it would be much more than a ceremony,
    and quickly escalate into something realy huge and very bad, and widespread.
    My opinion is that another huge false flag event is not needed now, from "their" point of view.
    The systems are in place, after 9.11, and now it is maintenance and confidence that are key words.
    Smaller "almost accidents" like the underwearbomber and the latest toner-cartridge incident.
    ( both connected to airplanes, and Yemen, so the political agenda goes ahead anyway )
    This keeps us reminded that the (muslim) terrorist threat still is here, and we can see that the
    laws and systems put in place are indeed working to detect and protect from these accidents.

- In my post I should have written " If anything - it was about ..."
    I accept the idea that foreshadowing of some events can occur in media, but coinsidence do happen, and artists can also
    intuitively pick up something from the "ether" and incorporate it in their works, without necessaraly having detail information.

On our end of this we should learn not to let the mind run completely amok with this game without some internal supervision.
    And remember that our focus very much decide what we see, in a world that possibly contain everything.
    Start thinking (focus on seeing) anything, and you will start seeing it everywhere. Think of the colour red, look at something red,
    then spend some minutes moving and looking around, and you will notice there is red colours and objects all over the place.
    So the focus reaffirm and enhance itself, and we should be aware of this. A certain degree of paranoia and skeptic suspicion
    are some of the useful tools available to the mind, but there is a lot of other, and very different ones, in our toolbox.

To speculate and solving riddles can be both fun and rewarding, but if overdone can serve as empty distractions,
    that takes time and attention away from other, maybe more important personal and public issues.

There is a lot of different opinions of our documented past history, and people in general disagree even about the present reality,
    that we can observe (and examine) right in front of us. - How can we possibly agree of how the future looks like ?

By the way:
    Here the winter came very early this year. It started snowing on the 6th of november.
    Time to dig out the snowboard from the depths of the basement. Fun..

All well to you, and to all.
    For now and beyond.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 12th January 2011 at 06:35.

5. Link to Post #85
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Well, it now seems "they" didn't, at least not in obvious ways. Or it failed, or was stopped by someone or something.
    I think it might be the case... but i guess we'll "never" know.
    - Hope you'r not disappointed . ( terrible joke, I know, but couldn't help it ..)
    Ah... the way i wrote made you say this joke. No i'm not dissapointed (how could i) but that scene from Simpsons... it bugs me. There are signs in every major TV shows, numbers (that mean something), symbols, subliminal messages etc. It became normal to spot all these. For example a few months ago i heard Jordan Maxwell talking about Gladiator fights and how this is still happening but a little different... and i said to myself (being familiar with MMA (Mixed Martial Arts)) "exactly true... i made the connections long before". One day i was watching an UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) episode and in one of the slides that helps the transition from info about fighters to live, what do i see ? immediately caught my attention i hit the pause and took a screen shot: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7821/crackdown.png
    Another time i was watching a DVD (official WEC DVD) with compilation of WEC fights (World Extreme Cagefighting, WEC = UFC's little sister), and guess what the menu song was:

I don't like the song but anyway... How much more clear can these get ? sometimes i'm amazed how clear and direct these "signs" can be. Am i crazy ?
    To re-post a song originally posted by truthseekerdan:

PS. For the record, i don't like the violence in these fights, i watch many shows for these signs but in UFC's case not only for signs but for MMA techniques.

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Re your avatar: is it Monday already? 11/09/10 (treyarch issuance)
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. Link to Post #87
    Romania Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Re your avatar: is it Monday already? 11/09/10 (treyarch issuance)
    No... not yet, that is Ghost from modern warfare 2. But i'm not a gamer.... though i am familiar with most of the games, i don't play.

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Have you all gone mad !

We started with Re: Galactics Have Contacted Indian Government and Military
    Thank you truthseekerdan.

Instead there is a lot of crazy talk about obama and his entourage.

fr

9. The Following User Says Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

noxon medem (13th November 2010)

10. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thought this interesting. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo
    Do you not find it strange that a missile was launched and no one is admitting owning it lol? Then there is the direction. Yip Asia. Now we do not know the range but as it seems a big one then no doubt it could reach anywhere on that continent. Now simple fact. What goes up must come down. Now is this a case of the Americans not wanting Obama back by trying to nuke him lol. Or is it more sinister that the rest of the world should know about.

11. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

kind of interesting with everything going on right now, the whisper an Indian Nuke set off in its silo... a missile self launches from a Nuke Sub...

China's sub pops up in the middle of America's carrier fleet...

the Sun has a dang Cannon pointed at us right now capable of popping off an X-class flare...

Having ET show up at this point shouldn't surprise anyone...

12. Link to Post #91
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

No, the interesting thing is that the aliens seem to go to such lengths to STOP nuclear weapons from being launched.... Now they actually ALLOW one to detonate inside its' silo??

Doesn't this seem a little odd?

ANother strange thing I thought I'd bring up...

About 10 years ago, when I first started on my spiritual awakening, I had a dream where I saw a nuclear weapon being detonated in India,and I then said (in my dream) "Great, now the ascention can go ahead"....

Now it seems that this has happened! .

And a parting thought that has occured to me, crazy enough to actually be true :

Let's say the Earth was a living entity (as it is)..... It would make sense that it would have a system of chakras like we do, right?

Let's say one of her chakras was blocked........ In india...( )

You'd use accumpuncture to clear it somehow, but what would be big and powerful enough to act as the needle????? (Yes, I think you might get where I'm going...and it is POSITIVELY INSANE !!!

But why else would the entities that seem so determined to stop our nuclear weapons from being used actually allow one to detonate inside mother earth????? )

It's one of the most insane things I've ever thought of, but it's one explanation that actually makes sense when you look at it with an open mind...

13. Link to Post #92
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well imagine the planet of the crossing arriving and they find a door locked with no key...

those in our dimension recognize the Hindu as being most inter dimensional in their belief...

They were threatening if they weren't given a key...

bomb exploded, US alerted...

they turn to threaten the US, launch a missile off the coast...

Benevolent ETs swarmed our planets, they violated the Galactic agreement of non intervention...

weapon evaporated and the final Paleidien vanguard destroyed...

whistles innocently looking down at the key hanging around my neck...

14. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,557 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Obama on the move

Quote Posted by JoshERTW (here)
    HJ - thanks for this, I completely agree. Energy spent on the "anti-Obama" conspiracy is energy wasted IMO. Especially when you look at the preceeding administration and the likely alternatives (Palin, McCain etc.) - If they were in power I bet things would be much worse, its a lesser of two evils scenario, and people are pissed off because Obama promised big change, but delivered minimal change. McCain would have delivered another war, and furhter destruction of the common person on the street in the USA. Weigh the options before buying into the "anti-Obama" stuff. This is the last I will say about it, because its a diversion tactic from real issues.
    AMEN to that!!

15. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by freespirit (here)
    Have you all gone mad !

We started with Re: Galactics Have Contacted Indian Government and Military
    Instead there is a lot of crazy talk about obama and his entourage.
    - could be a matter of merged threads, or free assosiation

This is surely unrelated:
    Name:  here_to_eternity_beachscene.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  35.0 KB
    -But there is allways summer, somewhere, in this world.

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 22nd November 2010 at 14:14.

16. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg. deleted
    Last edited by NoTingles; 29th January 2011 at 20:36.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5