+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dadaji - the One

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Cool Dadaji - the One

Some of you may benefit from what has been left behind by the wonderful Dadaji - Amiya Roy Chowdhury - who was perhaps the greatest teacher of the last - well who knows how long !A man who recognized the divine in everything and who lived demonstrating that it is God who is the only Doer of actions. Like Ramana Maharshi, he demonstrated that it wasn't necessary to have any attachment to the individual self. Dadaji was the anti-guru guru without being a guru.

I owe my introduction to Dadaji to Meeradas - my good friend from Germany, who has had a profound impact on my life. And I owe meeting him indirectly to Bill. Thanks Bill !

Dadaji fills a kind of bridge for me between other Earthly teachers and my ET friends. I agree with some of his teachings but not all. But I have found immense benefit in them and I believe others will to.

One of Dadaji's followers was Meeradas's good friend Ann Mills. Ann collected a large volume of material related to Dadaji and with her consent I created several off site storage's for her collection. Meeradas - perhaps you have the address of the other site, as I've forgotten it ! Here is another site with the entire collection. Ann has said to me that anyone is free to download and distribute her collection. She only wants to see others benefit from Dadaji's presence in this world.

https://app.box.com/s/4a606ti63jy05uxo6xpr

Here is the FB group I set up that Ann now admins : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1452912624972908/

May those of you who are drawn to HIM, find exactly what you need. http://www.dadaji.info/

Much love and goodwill, Bright. ;-)

PS. Any thanks go to Meeradas and Ann. Bright is just the domino.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Agape (29th November 2014), annerikamills (1st December 2014), Astra (29th November 2014), Billy (29th November 2014), bodhii71 (30th November 2014), chocolate (29th November 2014), Christine (29th November 2014), citsym (29th November 2014), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2014), earthadvocate (29th November 2014), Hervé (29th November 2014), Jean-Marie (29th November 2014), JRS (2nd December 2014), Lifebringer (29th November 2014), Mark (29th November 2014), Mercedes (29th November 2014), Nasu (29th November 2014), seko (30th November 2014), Shezbeth (29th November 2014), Sierra (30th November 2014), Skyhaven (29th November 2014), Spiral of Light (29th November 2014), Wind (30th November 2014), Zampano (29th November 2014), ZooLife (29th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Default Re: Dadaji - the One

Thank you for the reference material on Dadaji

Excellent sentence in the book.... Look Within

"Truth is outside the reach of the mind." (pg. 14)
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Christine (29th November 2014), meeradas (2nd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,485 times in 2,851 posts

Thank you!

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

dont know that much about dadaji but i noticed that the site dadaji.info describes him transforming water into a honey like nectar. i have seen other masters do the same phenomena. It makes me think he had some legitimate siddhis.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    dont know that much about dadaji but i noticed that the site dadaji.info describes him transforming water into a honey like nectar. i have seen other masters do the same phenomena. It makes me think he had some legitimate siddhis.
    Bearcow - if you read about Dadaji and talk to people who knew him - you discover he was like no other master at all. I think he was able to perform all forms of Siddhi's because he saw that he was only an instrument through which god was acting. Hundreds of so called miracles were to him just divine movements. There are masters and then there is Dadaji.

http://dadaji.info/PRESENCE.HTM

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (30th November 2014), meeradas (30th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Another great one was Sathya Sai Baba. His life was filled with miracles, even before he was born the parents' home had a music room and it was said that the instruments would rise into the air and play by themselves. They had someone come in to exercise the spirits from the house and was told it was angels playing for the unborn child.

Some of his miracles included raising several people from the dead (one was Edward Cowan of which had been dead for three days), untold and practically daily materializations, multi-locationing, etc...amazing! He came to me numerous times (30 - 50?) in visions and would sometimes teach me, he also came to everyone in my immediate family even though some did not believe.

+ Reply to Thread