+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter Ascending (New Wachowski Film)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Default Re: Jupiter Ascending (New Wachowski Film)

There is much truth in this film.

Especially if you understand the culture of the annunaki and the bloodines.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Default Jupitor AscendingTlr.......New Movie you will recognize the plot line.

I saw the trailer for this new scy fy adventure and thought the concept very
    familier..Usual rags to riches adviserial plot with a 'Crash. bang, wallop' for the
    average viewer.But with so many recent Hollywood plots taken from alternate
    sources which is a rich source and visa a versa since HG Wells and Jules Verne and
    with the concept of Prometheus and the up coming Star Wars franchise , this seems
    to be plugging into the Annunaki , Draco , greys meme among others......Shaun
    Bean first sentence says it all. ( Will Sean Bean last the whole movie ? or die as usual ..LOL)....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter Ascending is an upcoming space opera[4] film written, produced, and
    directed by The Wachowskis. It marks their first return to original screenplays in
    the science fiction genre since The Matrix trilogy.

The film is centered on Jupiter Jones (Mila Kunis), a down-on-her-luck janitor, and
    Caine Wise (Channing Tatum), an interplanetary warrior who informs Jones that her
    destiny extends beyond Earth. Supporting cast member Douglas Booth has
    described the film's universe as a cross between The Matrix and Star Wars[5][6][7]
    while Kunis named its underlying themes as indulgence[8] and consumption.[9][10][11]

The film is co-produced by Grant Hill, who acted as executive producer on The
    Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions and as producer on V for Vendetta,
    Speed Racer, Ninja Assassin and Cloud Atlas, making Jupiter Ascending his seventh
    collaboration with the Wachowskis. Several more longstanding Wachowski
    collaborators since the creation of The Matrix films have contributed to the picture,
    [12] including production designer Hugh Bateup, visual effects supervisor Dan
    Glass, visual effects designer John Gaeta, supervising sound editor Dane Davis and
    costume designer Kym Barrett. Other notable past collaborators include Speed
    Racer's composer Michael Giacchino, Cloud Atlas' director of photography John Toll
    along with its editor Alexander Berner and hair and make-up designer Jeremy
    Woodhead, who worked on both.

Plot[edit]

Unknown to Earth's residents, life on Earth and countless other planets has been seeded
    [13] by families of alien royalty[14] for the purpose of harvesting the evolved living
    creatures once they reach a "Darwinian state of perfection" to produce a type of youth
    serum that allows them to live forever.[15] When the matriarch of the House of
    Abrasax, the most powerful of the alien dynasties, dies[9] her children Balem (Eddie
    Redmayne), Kalique (Tuppence Middleton), and Titus (Douglas Booth) are at war over
    the inheritance. Eventually a new heir comes to their attention: Jupiter Jones (Mila
    Kunis), an unsuspecting Earth-living, unlucky caretaker of other people's homes.[16]
    Jupiter encounters Caine Wise (Channing Tatum), a genetically engineered
    interplanetary warrior, who came to Earth to reveal that her genetic signature makes
    Jones royalty and heir to Earth. Meanwhile, he has to protect her from Balem, who put a
    bounty on her head and would rather harvest Earth than lose it to Jones.[17]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Ascending
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th February 2015 at 21:30.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), Ol' Roy (8th February 2015), selinam (29th January 2015), spiritwind (7th February 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), william r sanford72 (16th February 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Thanks for posting Cidersomerset. I have merged this thread with a slightly older one discussing the film.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Snoweagle (18th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It is just my opinion , there are parts to this theme that are scary close to reality ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (18th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), selinam (29th January 2015), skyflower (16th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Quote Posted by andresrx1782 (here)
    Hmmm Anybody else felt nostalgic watching the trailers?
    Not so much nostalgic, as what's depicted might be going on now, in a parallel timeline. But I was haunted by the trailers, and watched them 10 times.
    That's exactly what I'm feeling ever since I saw the trailer, Daozen. It's like something struck a chord inside me. I can't wait until Feb 6th too to see if anything else comes up!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote It is just my opinion , there are parts to this theme that are scary close to reality ...
    Quote That's exactly what I'm feeling ever since I saw the trailer, Daozen. It's like something struck a chord inside me. I can't wait until Feb 6th too to see if anything else comes up!
    I missed this thread first time round and when I saw the
    tlr yesterday it hit me straight away another movie script
    from the pages of the alternate community , when you
    see the Draco and the greys briefly it rang a bell , and
    Shaun Beans opening words in the tlr.That's why
    I posted it as a thread ....

Quote Thanks for posting Cidersomerset. I have merged this thread with a slightly older one discussing the film.
    I did a check and it did not come up under the title I used , and we should have
    a sweep on what time Mr.Bean bites the dust...LOL

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I wondered why Caine had pointed ears...?
    According to DreamsInDigital, the Tau Ceti have pointed ears. Maybe that's the race he's from....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Black Panther (16th February 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), skyflower (16th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (18th January 2015), Tyy1907 (8th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I wondered why Caine had pointed ears...?
    According to DreamsInDigital, the Tau Ceti have pointed ears. Maybe that's the race he's from....
    I think he is some sort of super soldier that was a genetically manipulated hybrid of human and wolf. link

@ Cider, the search function has it's limits and yep, a tenner says Bean doesn't make it to the credits.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (7th February 2015), skyflower (16th March 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 times in 677 posts

Wonder if Sophia Stewart's work is involved again?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

DarMar (5th February 2015), Mark (8th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Slovenia Avalon Member spizella's Avatar
    Thanks

There is something unusual with this film that makes it different .
    I can't explain using words. Based on trailers it seams to me, that the story is based on some or more facts that are disused in many scripts with spirituality topics, also here on this forum.
    I'm waiting to see the film.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post927258

The Harvest– Beware of channels who speak of the Ascension Harvest

I will harvest that planet tomorrow
    http://youtu.be/Wrj1UFjpyqM?t=1m30s

We can call up all ‘agreements and contracts’ we have made and state ” FROM THE AUTHORITY OF MY SOVEREIGN SELF, DECLARE ALL AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS AND CLAUSES AND COPIES, NULL AND VOID…. I RECLAIM ALL MY ENERGY BACK INTO MYSELF”….Much more explained…..”I am sovereign and I FORBID you to ever violate my sovereignty again”…

Once you claim it, the earth will belong to you.
    http://youtu.be/Wrj1UFjpyqM?t=1m28s

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=harvest
    Last edited by spizella; 29th January 2015 at 12:04.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spizella For This Post:

Carmen (8th June 2015), Maia Gabrial (7th February 2015), Muzz (29th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Austria Avalon Member Selmir1984's Avatar
    Thanks

i cant wait until it starts here in the theatres...this movie is near the truth so near there are just a few movies that are so near on the truth
    Last edited by Selmir1984; 4th February 2015 at 20:08.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Selmir1984 For This Post:

Muzz (4th February 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Honestly, I have no idea about what you folks are talking about...

Close to reality? Close to the truth? Accordingly to whom? Zecharia Sitchin? Cobra? David Wilcock? lol

I know my reality, you know, the kind of reality based on real things backed up by real evidence and real facts, has absolutely nothing do with this movie.

Sure, the authors most certainly have borrowed some concepts which are widely spread in the alternative media scene, but it doesn't make such concepts real, give them any more substance or credibility.

Once in a while sci-fi writers look for inspiration in the alternative media's domain, but only because the alternative media is a great source for crazy, creative, fantastic out-of-the-box ideas.

What happens most frequently in places like this is that people make up stories and try to pass them as real. It's insane to try to make it look like it's the other way around.

Anyway, I'll probably watch this movie, but only when it's available on torrents. The first Matrix movie was very cool, but their other movies were a bit disappointing, in my opinion. This one is probably going to follow the same old recipe: Poor script and poor acting buried under tons of eye-candy.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2015 at 21:21.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

13th Warrior (5th February 2015), DarMar (5th February 2015), Gardener (5th February 2015), lizfrench (8th February 2015), Muzz (4th February 2015), Nasu (10th February 2015), RUSirius (5th February 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

well most of people literaly CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MOVIE

so it is sold up in front

you know how much they pay research of actuality themes?

this has nothing to do with real and has nothing with insider-ism .. it is all well planned marketing and lazy script stealing from alternative communities.. a bad ones by the way.. movie is a fail, i wouldn't watch it even payed per minute...
    Seems they know people more than people themselves.. which seems logical through years of bad movie programming and tv propaganda..

im so glad to see some sane words here again .. wb Raf
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

13th Warrior (5th February 2015), Mark (8th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Ok I got to fess up and say this bloodline ownership of earth I have a hard time giving credibility to. There is some weird sh.. going on but frankly I think it's a lot closer to home base earth.

What I think of this scenario is really of no consequence, however I do know that most if not all of myth is about the human psyche and its multifaceted operation. Humanity in the 21st century has no solid myth, its loosing the grip of religion, and the minds of people are searching for that 'higher power' outside of themselves, to save them from goodness knows what, and being encouraged to do so.

Seeing the characters in these epic films, brings up some recognition of the archetypes within, which maybe we have yet to discover, the hero does indeed have a thousand faces as Joseph Campbell said.

When I read 'The Count of Monte Christo' many years ago, I fell deeply and profoundly in love with the character; the image in my 'image in at ion' resonated deeply with something likely connected to the animus archetype. Ho hum it didn't last long but it gave me a valuable insight. Just sayin' there is a vast space yet to be explored within, these epic films so often touch those places, especially when searching for our personal myth.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Muzz (5th February 2015), outerheaven (5th February 2015), RMorgan (5th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Man, this movie is getting really bad reviews by the movie critics.

Probably because they think it is too woo-woo for their mind-controlled brains to grasp. "Must... not... think... out of box. "

Has anyone here seen it yet? What is your opinion without giving any spoilers?

Thanks!!!
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (7th February 2015), Muzz (7th February 2015), Tyy1907 (9th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Ok I saw it last night. Cool movie, nothing more, IMHO.. There are some interesting plot points, but nothing we have not seen or read since our time here within Avalon. I thought the ending was really sh@t, not going to spoil it don't worry, going back to the matrix for a metaphor, it's like Neo plugging himself back in at the end of the movie... Cool cgi, bla plot, crap ending.. But I will let you be the judge.. N

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

meeradas (7th February 2015), Muzz (7th February 2015), seeker/reader (7th February 2015), skyflower (16th March 2015), spiritwind (7th February 2015), william r sanford72 (16th February 2015), Wind (8th February 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

No doubt like the Super Bowl, people will read all kinds of stuff into this movie. For me it's deeper message was consumption and that paths natural conclusion..

But saying it was 100% correct, even down to the witty one liners of the key protagonists, say its all true, what then? What can you or I do differently today or tomorrow that could provide for a different outcome? This is a time of great personal sovereignty, what will you or I do to change things or what can we do to prepare? These are questions for our age.

IMHO this movie is disimpowering to the average Jo, we sit as bystanders watching the cosmic opera unfold, too passive for my blood.. Good luck reaping anything good or pure out of this body, I lived hard, believing I would be dead by thirty, bring it on... N

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Agape (9th February 2015), Muzz (8th February 2015), seeker/reader (8th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 times in 216 posts

I really liked this movie. Without giving any spoilers, I can say that it covers a lot of concepts we talk about here. I think Avalonians will see many sources in the movie as;

- Enki, Enlil, Ninhursag story
    - Ra Material
    - Allies of Humanity
    - Terra Papers
    - Alex Collier story etc.

Acting and script are really bad, but this is not a problem as the movie doesn't take itself too seriously

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

Muzz (8th February 2015), Nasu (10th February 2015), seeker/reader (8th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    Man, this movie is getting really bad reviews by the movie critics.

Probably because they think it is too woo-woo for their mind-controlled brains to grasp. "Must... not... think... out of box. "

Has anyone here seen it yet? What is your opinion without giving any spoilers?

Thanks!!!
    Wow! You weren't kidding about it already getting panned from film "critics." And I'm not surprised. But the sad thing is I can't tell if it's getting bad reviews because the global controllers decided it had too much disclosure in the film and want to prevent people from getting any ideas, or if most of the reviews are from honest people who genuinely ignore the Big Picture of what the film entails. Sadly, I'd reckon that it's more of the latter.

The Wachowski brothers obviously know a whole lot about what is happening on this planet, given that they also produced the Matrix films. Of that there is no doubt. Reptilians, grey aliens, abductions, supersoldiers, government cover-ups, memory-loss, controlling bloodlines with the divine right to rule, reincarnation, harvesting of energy...the film had it all.

What impressed me most was the wording they used in the film. Such lines as "People don't want to know the truth," "Earth is one big farm for other races," "What you think about the history of humans is all wrong," "Humans were seeded on the earth 100,000 years ago," and "The extinction of dinosaurs was due to conflicts between different races" really shocked me. Throughout the film I heard a lot of inappropriate laughter from people, but not once did I observe anybody scratching their head about the possible validity to the film's subjects.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Carmen (8th June 2015), Earth Angel (10th February 2015), lizfrench (8th February 2015), Muzz (8th February 2015), Nasu (10th February 2015), Neal (9th February 2015), seeker/reader (8th February 2015), skyflower (16th March 2015), william r sanford72 (16th February 2015), Wind (8th February 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Feritciva (here)
    I really liked this movie. Without giving any spoilers, I can say that it covers a lot of concepts we talk about here. I think Avalonians will see many sources in the movie as;

- Enki, Enlil, Ninhursag story
    - Ra Material
    - Allies of Humanity
    - Terra Papers
    - Alex Collier story etc.

Acting and script are really bad, but this is not a problem as the movie doesn't take itself too seriously
    How does the movie relate to the Ra Material? Please don't tell me it's because they use the word "Harvest" for [SPOILER ALERT] ..............annihilating the population of a planet by using their bodies to make an anti-aging serum. ............ Nothing could be further from the intended use of the term in the Ra Material.

Anyhow, I saw the film. Thought it was fun. Not great but really cool. I loved Caine Wise's antigravity boots. Coolest sci-fi movie accessory since the lightsaber. I really want a pair. If I could have those boots AND a lightsaber, that would be the ultimate.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 8th February 2015 at 01:46.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Anchor (8th June 2015), Nasu (10th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast