+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Foundation X wishes to invest billions into UK and save the world

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Re: Foundation X wishes to invest billions into UK and save the world

DAVID WILCOCK on BENJAMIN FULFORD'S latest subscription report (which predicts an eventful time):

"It may also be that what Ben is saying about the Dragon Society and their
    > significant asset base could be related to "Foundation X" that just offered
    > to bail out the British government. I'll have to put this in my article as
    > well."
    divinecosmos.com
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Sorcha Faal on Project X as well:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1420.htm

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    Sorcha Faal on Project X as well:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1420.htm
    Sorcha Faal... Seriously?
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

4. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Well, what she writes sounds as likely an explanation for the whole situation as anyting else we suggest...

One thing is for sure, foundation X exists, is VERY secretive, and has a *****LOAD* of money...

Beyond that it's all speculation...

5. Link to Post #45
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Heres the Hansard link if you want to read the parlimentary transcript.
    http://www.publications.parliament.u...10110215000101
    1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538

"I found myself between a rock and a hard place that were totally paranoid about each other, because the foundation X people have an amazing obsession with their own security. They expect to be contacted only by someone equal to head of state status or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six people in the world."

My guess is Vatican - they will be looking to offload before the bank is investigated for fraud as has been reported following the vatican saying they would baptize aliens

x

6. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aztar (here)
    Sorcha Faal... Seriously?
    Interesting to see what story SF and others are pitching about Project X rather than getting into tizzy fit . I like to read between all the lines. Makes it more fun Aztar.

7. Link to Post #47
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Heres the Hansard link if you want to read the parlimentary transcript.
    http://www.publications.parliament.u...10110215000101
    1 Nov 2010 : Column 1538...
    witchy1, thank you very much for the link, good catch, I have already posted it in another forum, here:

http://www.burbuja.info/inmobiliaria...ml#post3454933

8. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

DAVID WILCOCK on BENJAMIN FULFORD'S latest subscription report (which predicts an eventful time):

"It may also be that what Ben is saying about the Dragon Society and their
    > significant asset base could be related to "Foundation X" that just offered
    > to bail out the British government. I'll have to put this in my article as
    > well."
    divinecosmos.com
    Sabrina, I think David Wilcock next article about this topic is going to be a really interesting one, I am looking forward to read it. In my opinion (and we'll see what happens), the new about Lord Blackheath could be a VERY important one.

I encourage everybody to hear Sheldan Nidle about this subject (the links I indicated in my previous post in pag. 4), because if what he says is true, it could be the beginning of the huge change for the better... let's hope so and we'll see

9. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Having thought about it some more - I dont think someone tried to bail them out - I think someone just tried to BUY the government!!!!

10. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well as soon as the Philippians gold was mentioned I started wondering if they were talking about buying back a country from Bank of England...

America...

11. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,453 times in 8,341 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Having thought about it some more - I dont think someone tried to bail them out - I think someone just tried to BUY the government!!!!
    Or,

Someone put it too them straight and Lord James has been trying to dilute the massage by waffling in the terms he thinks people are ready to hear rather than the blunt call of power that it may really have been.

The offer may well have been right along the lines of the version Ben Fulford gave us last year about a call to the good people of out western society to stand up and ditch the bankster crooks and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.

Lord James would never have said it like that even if it were the truth.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Or,

Someone put it too them straight and Lord James has been trying to dilute the massage by waffling in the terms he thinks people are ready to hear rather than the blunt call of power that it may really have been.

The offer may well have been right along the lines of the version Ben Fulford gave us last year about a call to the good people of out western society to stand up and ditch the bankster crooks and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.

Lord James would never have said it like that even if it were the truth.

I agree with you Norman. Firstly, the government has already been bought no doubt... Secondly, the fact that the msm is not reporting what is a fascinating story - other than through the odd joke blog - speaks volumes. We get non stop stories on the cuts - but nobody is asking the people if they'd like this bail out package. Lord J. is putting it out there in the quaint way of the Lords - but let's see where it goes next. And no not all people of 73 are senile and not everyone in the Lords is drunk or cuckoo. That's beyond naive. The Chinese are saying the G20 should supervise the Fed (AFP) - people are rocking the boat.

13. Link to Post #53
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Firstly, the government has already been bought no doubt...
    Why buy something you OWN from day1?
    It seems to me that crooks-in-power have serious power struggle in upper echelons right now.
    For now, some of them seem to run like beheaded chicken, but when somebody will have upper hand, well, better brace for impact.
    Last edited by Luke; 11th November 2010 at 17:35.

14. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    and then they will found our restoration to economic good health after we've locked up the crooks.
    Really ? ... we all know by now what 'economy' works it's way to don't we ?

I am even avoiding words as good and health in the same sentence that contains economy in order to not get in that confusion again.

Added:
    There is no way back ... only one forward !
    Last edited by Operator; 11th November 2010 at 17:54. Reason: added

15. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote According to this report, “representatives” of the secretive Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon, otherwise known as the Knights Templar, contacted Lord James this past April in what is believed to be their first overt contact with the World since they were ordered disbanded by Pope Clement V in 1312.

After their disbandment, and the Vatican’s execution of most of its leaders, the Knights Templar, their secrets, and enormous wealth, have been lost in the mists of history with too many legends about them to be recounted in any one writing, with the exception of the evidence showing their having escaped to the New World and establishing the United States of America so they could protect themselves from “organized” religion, especially the Catholic Church.

In one such legend about the Knights Templar we can further read:

“Though this medieval, monastic order gave the appearance of being part of the church and devout Christians. In actual fact, they were anything but that. Yes, they were a monastic order, they’d been approved by the pope, and they were virtually independent of all civil and other church authorities, being responsible through their grand master to the pope and the pope alone. But in actual fact, they’d been founded by a group of families who had a very different and a very heretical view about Christ and his teaching. They had kept that teaching alive in secret for nearly 1,100 years and conspired to set up a counterbalance to church power.”

Further evidence of the Knights Templar having escaped to America include the ancient Kensington Runestone found in Minnesota in 1898 which is linked to the mysterious Newport Tower in Rhode Island [photo 2nd left] that remains the oldest stone structure in the United States and is said to be one of the oldest Templar Temples outside of Scotland and gives the “claim” to the greater portion of North America.

The Knights Templar’s ascendancy to power in America was accelerated in 1693 with the founding of The College of William & Mary in Virginia under a charter issued by King William III and Queen Mary II and which taught the “ancient secrets” of this order to the vast majority of what are now called the Founding Fathers of the United States, including Thomas Jefferson and 16 of the signers of the Declaration of Independence.

Queen Mary II (1662-1694) was long believed to an ardent supporter of the Knights Templar (if not an outright member) and ruled as a Protestant after the overthrowing of her Roman Catholic father James II & VII (1633-1701) in the Glorious Revolution of 1688 that granted to all British subjects for the first time in history their revered Bill of Rights, and which barely a century later was, also, given to the American people.

From this “new” beginning for the Knights Templar in the United States, until this present day, this report continues, 14 US Presidents have been directly associated with them as being members of the name their organization goes by in America called the Masons, and includes their first President George Washington.

Content to operate behind the scenes of power in the United States these past nearly two and a half centuries, the Knights Templar’s have, also, been greatly feared, and as evidenced by the 26th President of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, stating about them, “Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people” and the 28th President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson further stating, “Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

This past April, however, the Knights Templar’s centuries long silence came to an abrupt end when one of their “spokesman” Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz held an extraordinary and secret meeting with US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner stating that his order was about to “unleash” their estimated wealth of over $980 Trillion to “save the World from itself”.

In a surprise move, however, the British government turned down this unprecedented offer to eliminate their National debt with no further comment given.

To the next moves “Foundation X” will take, who this GRU reports states emphatically are the Knights Templar who control America, after being snubbed by a British government growing ever closer to the Roman Catholic Church it is not said.

What can be said though is that the power of the Knights Templar as it reemerges into our World today can not in any way be underestimated as its long history has shown, most especially its ability to overturn everything it needs to in order to protect itself and a human race it has sworn to protect “at all costs”.
    gotta love when the three letter agencies opens up their arsenal of info to put a really intriguing story together...

story

16. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

UNIOTC - maybe its this sovereignty - not that I have ever heard of them? Here are some random paragrahs from the websites. Either dodgy or - well you know what I mean! All bizarre.

Is “Foundation X” the “United Nations Office of International Treasury Control” a body which claims to be a “Sovereign Entity” formed after the end of the Second World War? http://www.unoitc.org/

UNOITC are a plausible candidate for “Foundation X”. According to their Wikipedia entry, they have a history of making similar approaches to governments like Fiji, and even attempted to buy MG Rover for the familiar sum of £5 billion.

The similarities between “Foundation X” and “UNOITC” are notable.
    “Foundation X” has Gold Bullion, and wants to invest in billions in economic reconstruction. So does the UNOITC. Additionally, there is mention of the gold standard in both accounts.
    “Foundation X” is secretive and only wishes to discuss their proposals with extremely powerful people. The UNOITC has a similar sense of propriety, as can be seen by their unhappiness with the response they got from the Scottish Government when they offered help there.

Curiously, the OITC purports to be a highly secret organization whose existence cannot be proven or disproven by internet research, and yet it maintains its own very public website. The OITC website does not explain why a highly secretive organization would want, or need, to maintain such a website; nor does the website explain why such an apparently-wealthy organization would have such a badly-designed website with many typographical errors. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_...easury_Control

Original document here: http://hopisen.wordpress.com/2010/11...-foundation-x/

From their website:

Though not generally or publicly known,being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, Cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, whose accounts are held within the Federal Reserve, The Bank for International Settlements, The US Treasury, Swiss National Bank, Swiss Federal Finance Administration.
    Since being established, the OITC has become the largest single owner of Home Mortgage Securities in the World today. Original assets in the form of gold have been wisely and well utilized to create wealth that creates further wealth.

It should be noted that only a few persons in each country of the world are eligible to be able to verify, or undertake a verification, re: the position of Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller) and the Office of International Treasury Control. Such persons are limited to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, with Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs subject to security status and special conditions / dispensation

17. Link to Post #57
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

haha looks fake.... /me might to a whois on the domain....

Here is :

Domain ID:D141656820-LROR
    Domain Name:UNOITC.ORG
    Created On:16-Mar-2007 08:37:42 UTC
    Last Updated On:25-Apr-2010 00:24:40 UTC
    Expiration Date:16-Mar-2011 08:37:42 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR42637623
    Registrant Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
    Registrant Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
    Registrant Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Washington
    Registrant State/Province:District of Columbia
    Registrant Postal Code:20036
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.2024499499
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:+1.2024499499
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:info@unoitc.org
    Admin ID:CR42637631
    Admin Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
    Admin Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
    Admin Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Washington
    Admin State/Province:District of Columbia
    Admin Postal Code:20036
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.2024499499
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:+1.2024499499
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:info@unoitc.org
    Tech ID:CR42637627
    Tech Name:UNOITC HEAD QUARTERS
    Tech Organization:The Office Of International Treasury Control
    Tech Street1:1133 Connecticut Avenue
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Washington
    Tech State/Province:District of Columbia
    Tech Postal Code:20036
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.2024499499
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:+1.2024499499
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:info@unoitc.org
    Name Server:NS227.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
    Name Server:NS228.WEBSITEWELCOME.COM
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    Name Server:
    DNSSEC:Unsigned

I find it funny that the registrar for the domain is godaddy.com.....

Yep, look legit to me!

18. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Staged Government Terror: An Open Admission Within The British House of Lords
    November 13, 2010 by Infowars Ireland · Leave a Comment
    Brandon Turbeville
    Activist Post
    November 11, 2010
    If there was any doubt that governments fund terror and stage false flag attacks against themselves, that doubt should be erased by a recent exchange within the British House of Lords. In addressing his peers in the House, Lord James of Blackheath revealed that he had been involved in the laundering of billions of pounds of terrorist money, specifically that of the IRA and various North African terrorists at the behest of the Bank of England. James also explained that he had been contacted by a secretive organization that was offering to help Britain pay off its extraordinary debt.
    The debt question was actually what prompted such an unbelievable admission of guilt by Lord James in the first place. Initially, he announced that he had been contacted by a very “strange” and secretive organization that wanted to “make a great deal of money available to assist the recovery of the economy” in England. After relaying this to a colleague in the House of Lords, Lord James was apparently told he was not important enough to be contacted by this organization, a statement which James evidently took personally. In response to his fellow Lord’s statement that he didn’t have the experience to deal with this agency, which is apparently secret to everyone except those deep in the Know, James’ response was remarkable.
    “Yes I do,” he said. “I have had one of the biggest experiences in the laundering of terrorist money and funny money that anyone has had in the City. I have handled billions of pounds of terrorist money.”
    When asked by the Baroness Hollis of Heigham where the money went to, he explained further:
    Not into my pocket. My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than #1 billion of its money. I have also had extensive connections with North African terrorists, but that was of a far nastier nature, and I do not want to talk about that because it is still a security issue.
    James went even further after making these remarks, implicating the Bank of England in the funding of terrorists as well. “I hasten to add that it is no good getting the police in, because I shall immediately call the Bank of England as my defense witness, given that it put me in to deal with these problems.”
    While the idea that the Bank of England, the House of Lords, and other governmental institutions fund the very terrorists they claim to be so afraid of is not surprising at all; it is only surprising to see such open discussion of it in public. Britain has devolved into a police state in recent years under the guise of fighting terrorism, yet their own governmental and banking institutions openly admit to funding these terrorists. This is a clear case of the Problem-Reaction-Solution technique that has been so successful for governments and societal leaders for thousands of years.
    But James’ comments do not end there. “The point is,” he says, “that when I was in the course of doing this strange activity, I had an interesting set of phone numbers and references that I could go to for help when I needed it. So people in the City have known that if they want to check out anything that looks at all odd, they can come to me and I can press a few phone numbers to obtain a reference.” James does not expound upon who these contacts actually are, but they are undoubtedly very well-connected and powerful people if they can be called upon to corroborate and provide references for such internal affairs such as those being discussed by Lord James.
    Yet James’ comments reveal even more secretive activity when he begins to discuss the shadowy organization, Foundation X as he calls it, that allegedly contacted him with the proposal to aid England in the payment of its debt. Undoubtedly, the stature of Foundation X ranks higher than any organization we are currently aware of. As Lord James attempted to connect Foundation X with the appropriate individuals within the House of Lords and the Bank of England he says, “I found myself between a rock and a hard place that were totally paranoid about each other, because the foundation X people have an amazing obsession with their own security. They expect to be contacted only by someone equal to head of state status or someone with an international security rating equal to the top six people in the world.”
    James is clearly describing some very powerful movers and shakers with tendencies toward elitism. They are obviously accustomed to being contacted by individuals very high up in the social structure and they are unappreciative when addressed by the lower stratum. Yet when members of the Bank of England and the British House of Lords are considered lower members of society, just how high do the Foundation X people go? While bloggers have suggested that the mystery organization may be the United Nations Office of International Treasury Control (UNOITC), and some have even hinted at the Vatican, Lord James has made it clear that Foundation X, whoever they may be, are “still effectively on the gold standard from back in the 1920s and that their entire currency holdings throughout the world, which were very large, were backed by bullion.” This means that “a figure for the amount of bullion that would be needed to cover their currency reserves, as claimed, which would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world.” According to Lord James, Foundation X is willing to loan the British government billions of pounds for projects as diverse as hospitals, schools, and crossrails.
    Regardless of the final outcome of the Foundation X loan discussion, its offer has at the very least provoked an astonishing admission from a member of the British House of Lords. A government that openly admits funding terrorism, which is aimed at its own population, and then considers business deals with shadowy financial organizations without informing them should provoke widespread outrage. But, given the current state of affairs in England, it probably won’t.
    Works Cited
    “Conservative Peer Lord James of Blackheath: I’m a money washer, not a money launderer.” Belfastetelegraph.co.uk. November 4, 2010. http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14995248.html
    Brandon Turbeville is an author out of Mullins, South Carolina. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from Francis Marion University where he earned the Pee Dee Electric Scholar’s Award as an undergraduate. He has had numerous articles published dealing with a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, and civil liberties. He also the author of Codex Alimentarius – The End of Health Freedom

19. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

20. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

well Foundation X, if you can't find anyone from the government that will accept your kind offer, because they want to keep governments broke...

Kick start the economy around the world by sending out $20,000 gift cards they need to be spent within 3 days of receipt...

every car lot and shopping center would be emptied...

Deposits would be made on new homes, overnight it would re-spark an idle economy and put people back to work...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast