+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

This is probably one of the most useful threads I can think of, considering what's going on in the world in 2014. On a macro level, the power imprisoning this world is just one big, sad demon...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

betoobig (3rd December 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Ethan (16th December 2014), Feritciva (3rd December 2014), Gemma13 (4th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (3rd December 2014), LindyLou22 (4th March 2015), Neal (4th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Default Re: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

Mr. Ryan, thank you so much for explaining so simply, methodically and fearlessly many issues relating to 'entity attachments'.
    As with many subjects that maybe painful or fearful, you have approached this all with healing, positive understanding and a great and natural wisdom.

Thank you too, dear Christine, for sharing your warmth and knowledge on all aspects of healing, a caring and informative video.
    Last edited by Stephanie; 3rd December 2014 at 14:40.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

alh02 (4th December 2014), betoobig (3rd December 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Gemma13 (4th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (3rd December 2014), Neal (13th December 2014), petra (12th December 2019), seko (15th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Turkey Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,446 times in 216 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    This is probably one of the most useful threads I can think of, considering what's going on in the world in 2014. On a macro level, the power imprisoning this world is just one big, sad demon...
    This is one of the.... oopss it's been written word by word before me I'm exactly thinking the same way as Daozen. Would also recommend Remarkable Healings from Shakuntala Modi and Spirit Releasement Therapy from William Baldwin.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Feritciva For This Post:

betoobig (3rd December 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

What will NOT free any being at all is to use force, try to wrestle with it, fight it, hate it, 'banish' it, try to harm it, or lock it up in some virtual prison. That's not freedom!
    This is absolutely true in my opinion.
    Ghosts can be gotten rid of, but they rarely haunt an individual from what I have seen. Their energy consumption is more hunter/gatherer, or nomadic in nature.

In my opinion the most difficult folks to be rid of are the ones that feed on our bad habits.
    These are the ones that tend to stick to an individual and or cord to an individual.

Abstaining from the bad habit, altering behavior can release you, but I do not think folks understand there is no finish line. There is no point where upon entering into the bad habit again will not bring these same energetic parasites back.

Also, and it may sound mundane, but regularly engaging in philanthropic actions creates some type of defense. I'm not religious and I do not espouse any doctrine, yet the simple act of helping your fellow man acts as a energizing and uplifting effect on a natural defense against non-organic parasites we are all born with. It's kind of like the not-doings in the Carlos Castaneda books.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    You have to be dispassionate. You can NOT react. If you do, the confession may be rapidly ended, as the person/being talking to you feels judged. They will walk away, and your (and their) chance has been missed.

Feeling judged will bring MANY sensitive conversations to a rapid close. We know this as humans, from our own personal experience, and thus it works with healing beings telepathically anywhere in this universe or others.

Because of the telepathic factor, one cannot even THINK a judgmental thought. The 'unconditional love' (or unconditional acceptance and understanding of what is being told) has to be genuine and sincere. Of course, this is sometimes easier said than done.

Occasionally, the being in session might go beyond just confession. They may become energetically highly animated, aggressive, posturing, defiant, cynical, even threatening.

You have to hold your ground.
    I like this too.

If it helps. I would use a form of reiki while I would empathize with a lost soul.
    I would create an environment completely devoid of light, total darkness is preferable. While feeding the lost soul energy from the palms of your hands, the entity will become visible to you. Not imaginary, you will absolutely see it, and this aids in your ability to empathize with the being. The most common emotional anchors I would come across while empathizing with an entity were shame and anger. For shame I would try to create an intense feeling of forgiving myself, and as I forgave myself, I could project this energy from my heart through my palms and into the being. For anger I would attempt to manifest forgiveness of others and after accomplishing this feeling within myself I would project it through my palms into the entity.

This act alone would sometimes open a portal and the entities would then cross over. But most of the time it would not.

In these instances I would use a technique that worked some 90% of the time.

I've outlined it here in a previous thread.
    HOW TO SEE A GHOST FOR YOURSELF POST #16
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd December 2014 at 15:43.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

alh02 (4th December 2014), Bee (8th March 2015), betoobig (3rd December 2014), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2014), Curt (15th December 2014), Earth Angel (15th December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), Neal (13th December 2014), petra (12th December 2019), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), spiritwind (3rd December 2014), Stephanie (3rd December 2014), TraineeHuman (4th December 2014), william r sanford72 (4th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Bumping this thread

Holy Quran Surat Al- Jinn

72:1
    Say, [O Muhammad], "It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened and said, 'Indeed, we have heard an amazing Qur'an.

72:2
    It guides to the right course, and we have believed in it. And we will never associate with our Lord anyone.

72:3
    And [it teaches] that exalted is the nobleness of our Lord; He has not taken a wife or a son

72:5
    And we had thought that mankind and the jinn would never speak about Allah a lie.

72:6
    And there were men from mankind who sought refuge in men from the jinn, so they [only] increased them in burden.(white/dark cabal)

72:8
    Jinns said, And we have sought [to reach] the heaven but found it filled with powerful guards and burning flames.

72:9
    Jinns said, "And we used to sit therein in positions for hearing, but whoever listens now will find a burning flame lying in wait for him.(moon base?)

72:14
    Jinns said "And among us are Muslims [in submission to Allah ], and among us are the unjust. And whoever has become Muslim - those have sought out the right course.
    http://quran.com/72
    Love and Hope

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), petra (12th December 2019), william r sanford72 (5th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Good thread - I like it.

I notice the word love was only used one time, and that was in quotes! This has lead me to form an opinion it is arguably underused

Love plays a very large role in why you might want to set anything free (including yourself).

The ultimate force, the ultimate tool, the ultimate protection, the ultimate balm, the ultimate reason to care about freedom and freewill - love.

The only reason you would ever forgive another for "attaching" itself for whatever reason and freeing it, is love.

In these situations it is possible to assume a posture of sovereignty and power, but with extreme humility and non-confrontation (and as has been said non-judgement) and love is what makes it all possible - your intent which is entirely infused with love.

Never hesitate to ask for help - it is always there.

All is of the one - even those little attachments.

Thanks for this thread.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (4th December 2014), avid (13th December 2014), Bee (8th March 2015), Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), Elixir (4th December 2014), Ethan (14th December 2014), Gemma13 (4th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), NancyV (13th December 2014), Neal (13th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), Spiral of Light (14th December 2014), spiritwind (4th December 2014), Ulyse30 (13th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014), Wind (5th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Hi, All — I'm bumping this thread, as the topic is now becoming more and more widely discussed on Avalon. (A good thing!)

First, thank you all for your encouraging comments and feedback. It's VERY much appreciated, and very valuable for others to read.

Second, let me try to respond to a couple of the earlier posts here if I can.

Quote Posted by aniN (here)

I would be very, very, very careful with things like entities, spirits ( of animals and human ) etc. and removing them and opening our heart, energies etc...
    Fully agreed. Please see my summary point 10 below.. Even this thread and the many posts in it, which all treat the subject with immense respect, is risky. One has to be super-careful and aware.

It's tricky enough waking a sleeping bear by poking it with a sharp stick (or even gently rousing it with love and care!). But when you can't SEE the pissed-off bear you've just woken up, things can sometimes become even more challenging.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Thanks Bill,

Have you had any personal experiences with people who thought they had entity attachments who are just labouring under a bad mood or an obsessive disorder? Do you think that there may be a symbiotic relationship between a bad mood and an entity attachment, or do you consider the link causal or are primary mood problems and entity attachments separate?
    Good question, and an important one. Not all emotional ups and downs are connected with entities AT ALL. As a standalone, sovereign being, one can still feel one's having a rather bad day sometimes. There's plenty in this world for ANYONE to be justifiably quite upset about!

Third, I want to [try to!] say something important, and it stems from aniN's post which I responded to above. It's deliberately provocative, and you'll see why in a moment. It contains what I think may be a very important learning point.

Writing or talking about entities in a disrespectful, fearful, angry or even hateful way is dangerous. It's very understandable — but pragmatically unwise (not even considering the ethics of the issue). Some of that has taken place from time to time elsewhere on the forum over the years.

Here's why it's a pragmatic problem:

Imagine someone wrote something (here or anywhere else) that was hateful/ fearful/ prejudicial against black people (or poor people, or gays, or emotionally disturbed victims, or any other identifiable group).

Say they were dismissed as being unworthy of our empathy, love and compassion, and were regarded as energy- and attention-draining parasites that we just needed to get rid of by any means we could.

And imagine you, sitting at your computer, reading this, had a group of those same people in your house, looking over your shoulder at what you were reading.

They would be hurt, upset, aggrieved, and incensed. They would talk loudly, long and energetically about the apparent lack of compassion and understanding.

All their grievances would be aired. They might talk for a LONG time, at you and each other, about what they had read.

You might be influenced by what they said so passionately. You might find yourself also feeling angry at what had been written, even though you were not in one of the groups attacked or criticized. The passionate, angry upset in your house might well be rather contagious.

So... you may now get the analogy. If there's something written which dismisses entities as parasitical lowlifes which just need to be obliterated somehow [my paraphrase, written for effect] — any entities around (and they are EVERYWHERE, big and small) — may become pretty upset.

...And you might find yourself feeling pretty agitated without even knowing quite why.

Do you see how this works?

My compassion for all beings is more than pragmatic — it's genuine. And it really does need to be sincere to work. Entities are very sensitive.... if someone posts something apparently benign, but with a well-controlled hateful or fearful feeling behind it, they may pick it up and react.

As Groucho Marx said (one of my all-time favorite quotes ):
    Honesty and integrity make the world go round.
    If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The real, pragmatic danger of a lack of compassion is super-important to understand. You are likely to get yourself in endless running battles which will not let up. You have to be wise, able, and well-informed enough to DEAL with the angry bears that have been poked, accidentally or deliberately, by your (or anyone else's) sharp stick.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th December 2014 at 14:18.

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (17th December 2014), alh02 (13th December 2014), Anchor (13th December 2014), Atlas (13th December 2014), Bee (8th March 2015), BF88 (14th December 2014), Blacklight43 (13th December 2014), Debra (3rd March 2015), DNA (13th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (13th December 2014), findingneo (10th October 2017), genevieve (13th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), kerrielea (15th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Neal (13th December 2014), petra (12th December 2019), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), Spiral of Light (14th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I have dealt with quite a few different entities here in the physical world throughout my entire life. I don't know if they were actually attached to me or to someone else or just here for the heck of it. I have also encountered hundreds of malevolent entities/beings in other dimensions. Dealing with entities here is different for me than in other dimensions. When I encounter a negative, malevolent being on other dimensions I am able to easily use the power of love to merge with them, where they become a part of me and are merged into the power of love, so they are immediately "enlightened".

The way I deal with them on the earth dimension may not LOOK like love to the average person but I contend that it is love. Until one has actually merged with love there is no easy way to mentally understand what love encompasses, which is basically everything. It is also difficult to describe and can look pretty nasty to someone who has an incorrect interpretation of love. For example, when you see a Catholic priest doing an exorcism you might think it looks violent, nasty, abusive, etc., but ultimately a good exorcist is doing this out of love. They are merely speaking in a language that the particular possessing demon/entity will understand and that language includes the vibrational frequency that will shake the entity loose.

I suppose I made my choice in how to deal with entities at a very young age, probably around 5. When I first started lifting up out of my body and I encountered a dark being who was sort of a block to my advancing further, it tried and succeeded in scaring me. After a couple of times of being scared, I got angry. I quickly found out that anger kept the entity further away from me. So that is likely how I began to realize that certain entities respond to anger. Anger also kept fear away, so it was a useful tool.

This went on for many years and at some point I found that humor also worked. Some entities do not like being laughed at, but it can drive them away. Perhaps when laughing the light energy increases and can keep them away. But some entities I've encountered respond only to fear and they feel fear if my anger is at a vibrational level that is too strong for them to fight. I have also participated in a couple of exorcisms which I didn't feel were as powerful as my own methods, but since it was a group exorcism (about 5 people) I needed to abide by the methods of the other participants.

Many entities have come into my home in different places I've lived and caused strange problems. I deal with these entities by banishing them usually by brute force of will and also asking for help from higher self. The one entity I don't try to get rid of is the one my husband has attached to him which he's had since he was about 10. He absolutely intends to keep this being and apparently agreed to have it enter him, so I respect that he wants to keep him and he is sure that it kept him alive in the wars and conflicts he was a part of in his younger days. I have seen it take him over completely only a few times, and it is a rather dangerous being although not evil. It is not benevolent either, but it's not a demonic being. I would say it's more like a warrior avatar type being.

When I conjure up anger to banish a being I am doing it out of love. When I do not attempt to "free" an entity I am doing it out of love. It is not my mission to free trapped beings. If others feel it is their mission to free entities or release them, I respect that mission, but it is not mine and I will not do it at this point in my life. I could say that it may be unethical or immoral to help or to free a negative or demonic being who may not have reached the point in it's development or evolution to be able to free itself. I could say that it is immoral to impose one's own sense of timing on another being. If I think it's the right time for this being to advance or be freed of it's demonic tendencies....am I right or am I just under the illusion that I am right? Do I know the timing that anyone should advance spiritually or do I have some sort of a "god" tendency in thinking that I am right and everyone else is wrong or unethical if they don't see what I see or think what I think?

Each conscious being has it's own timing and we all are in the eternal cycle of Creation. Each being may release itself from any dimension it is stuck on....when the time is right. Then again, the time may be right when a missionary who feels it is his mission to release them, does so. But it is not my mission. Each is welcome to their own mission but I do not accept that anyone's mission is more ethical or moral than mine. Perhaps it is to them but in my reality it is not ethical or moral to judge another's mission and it is not always helpful to do what looks like help and perhaps release a being that was not ready to be released. So I will continue to use a language that entities on this earth understand very well. It will be their own language of fear, anger and violence reflected back to them from my mirror, but reflected back more strongly so they experience the results of their own modus operandi. Perhaps they will actually learn that what they do can always be done more powerfully to them. Then they might be more inspired to find the only weapon that can never be defeated....love.
    Last edited by NancyV; 14th December 2014 at 16:27.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

alh02 (13th December 2014), Bee (8th March 2015), Bill Ryan (13th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Debra (30th December 2014), Ethan (14th December 2014), findingneo (10th October 2017), Gardener (14th December 2014), genevieve (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), kerrielea (15th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (14th December 2014), Sebastion (13th December 2014), seeker/reader (13th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Spiral of Light (14th December 2014), take (3rd January 2015), Wind (15th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

This topic has also been talked bout in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post909604

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thank you. One of my therapists referred to these experiences as "familiar spirits" and seemed to attach a negative connotation to them.

However open minded people don't have a huge problem with mediumship.
    Innocent until proven guilty has solved a lot of mysteries. imo

I had some trouble w/ a Jungian who seemed uncomfortable w/ manifestations and messages.
    On the other hand he often was supportive although he didn't know what to do.

the Greeks honored the gods and don't people consider them to have been an advanced culture?
    "god" doesn't necessarily mean an object of worship so much as something worthy of respect, fear, or observation

even the gods want to be understood haha

p.s. however for those having trouble w/ entities who won't leave, the good book talks about cleaning house and replacing the neg entities w the light of god

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Post number 8 really got me thinking quite deeply, and the headline 'STUCK IN AN IDENTITY WHICH ISN'T THEIR OWN' has had me coming back and reading again.

I would like say something, as a new member I feel quite out of my depth sometimes and would like to share things but feel self conscious and uncomfortable so most of the time I don't.

But number 8's topic has made me want to share something that happened to me when I was around 11.

I was quite badly beaten by a teacher in the 1st few days of starting secondary school, it really affected me at the time but I brushed it off as I thought this was how things were in the big school, because of the beating I changed my behaviour to blend in and did the bare minimum to get by as I was quite bright & happy and felt I had to repress this.

To put it simply I was in the wrong place at the wrong time so got blamed for someone else's behaviour by a hot head teacher that wasn't listening to explanations and actually wasn't punished for what he did to me.

Reading the explanation of 'stuck in an identity which isn't there own' has helped me understand what was inflicted on me and what may have happened to the man that beat me up for him to act this way, I kind of felt like a sponge/punch bag for him at the time by I never understood that.

I've never felt the urge to pass the bad feeling like others possibly do as It wasn't a good experience, I couldn't think of anything worse to pass on as it effectively changed who I was and my whole approach to schooling and life in general to be honest.

I'm sorry if this reply isn't appropriate but I feel that what was said by Bill has helped.

My feelings to what I've read and what I have wrote were a little bit unexpected.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

alh02 (14th December 2014), Anchor (14th December 2014), Bill Ryan (14th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Ethan (14th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), genevieve (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), NancyV (14th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), petra (12th December 2019), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Spiral of Light (14th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Verdilac (here)
    Reading the explanation of 'stuck in an identity which isn't there own' has helped me understand what was inflicted on me and what may have happened to the man that beat me up for him to act this way, I kind of felt like a sponge/punch bag for him at the time by I never understood that.

I've never felt the urge to pass the bad feeling like others possibly do as It wasn't a good experience, I couldn't think of anything worse to pass on as it effectively changed who I was and my whole approach to schooling and life in general to be honest.
    When one is really angry (I mean totally) they are often said to be "besides themselves with anger"

This is because they are not angry people but they have allowed the emotional/physical body to become so overcome that it is out of their control and they can look at that angry thing as another person.

I have no doubt that any malevolent entity that was attached to someone who has a bad temper in this regard would enjoy fueling that fire.

As I read your post, I wondered, did you ever find it possible to forgive that teacher?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014), Verdilac (15th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All — here's a copy of my opening post from a thread I started on HITCHHIKERS, a couple of years ago. It's 100% totally relevant (and important!) here.

The original thread contains over 80 posts of interesting, detailed discussion:

HITCHHIKERS (a sort of partial entity possession) - and how to handle them

Dear All,

There exists a potential human situation which, when once alerted to it, many reading this may recognize in others... or even in themselves. It goes under a number of names, but here I want to call this the phenomenon of Hitchhikers.

A hitchhiker is a spirit who was quite a short time ago in a human body, but whose body has died and who therefore decided to look for a new 'home'. They've not gone on to inhabit a new baby body, as is normal. Instead, they've chosen to find what could be considered an easier solution to their problem: rather than taking on a new body for themselves, they jump into an existing body which is already 'occupied'. It's like having an unwanted guest in your house... or an unwanted hitchhiker in your car.

This is slightly different from 'possession' -- which is a related phenomenon, to be discussed separately. When a body is 'possessed', another being comes into the body - and takes over completely. The original 'owner' is completely dispossessed. That's a little like someone jumping into your car, holding you up at gunpoint, and taking over the wheel while you're tied up in the trunk. That's NOT what we're talking about here.

(It's also different from a 'walk-in' -- where there is NOT the problem of the undesirable conflict of two beings both considering that they should be the one that's in charge of the body. With a walk-in, the original 'owner of the car' simply hands it over to another being by mutual agreement.)

So, in contrast, here's what a hitchhiker is. A hitchhiker gets in the car without your consent, sits in the back seat, or the passenger seat, while you're still at the wheel -- and just interferes, talks a lot, and generally gets in the way. They may influence how you're driving, or where you're going. Every now and then they may take over the wheel, but as a rule they're simply a dominant, interfering influence. (There's a wonderful Jim Carrey comedy -- Me, Myself and Irene -- which caricatures this brilliantly.)

What this looks like from an outside standpoint (e.g. from that of a loved one, family member, or friend) is that one's personality changes. Sometimes it's a permanent change, and sometimes it 'toggles' back and forth between two personalities which are evidently rather different.

It's important to understand that, from the 'inside', the person affected, and who is suffering, may not be aware of this at all.

The purpose of this article is to offer guidelines and protocols to those wishing to help someone affected by this phenomenon. (Exceptionally, the affected person themselves may be well aware of what's happened to them... and so of course this article may be of great benefit to them as well.)

The following article was written specially for Avalon by a good friend, Elrisse, who is an expert in this and other related fields. If you'd like to get in touch with her, her e-mail address is SpiritualFreedom8@yahoo.com.

Download here: (14 pages)
    http://projectavalon.net/Avalon_Hitc...9_Nov_2012.pdf

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (15th December 2014), Czarek (15th December 2014), Debra (3rd March 2015), Ethan (16th December 2014), findingneo (10th October 2017), genevieve (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), kerrielea (15th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #34
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you very much, Bill. I personally warmly embrace some of the useful advice here, and trying to carefully understand the whole ambience.. If that is okay, I would like to add that it seems to me (not being a professional expert) that since we are living in a world of great amount of diversity, there may have to be more than only one energetic response to the versatility of the participating energies around us who rely on our energy, and maybe put an emphasis on their desires as well. Also, perhaps reviewing our own tendency to anthropomorphize them. This one methodology sounds emphatically fit with regards to some of the cases who sincerely fall under such categories of entities who want to be released, though, may be of less service with others, especially certain ET races with tendency for deliberate mental interference

The ability to see the entity that involves itself with us is definitely a gift, and a form of respect as well

I read today a disclaimer by Cameron Day on his website. It's a little long but worth reading:

Quote "One of the most important keys to knowing anything is a willingness to question *everything* that we think we know and believe. I do my best to avoid believing something without experience or evidence, because to me, believing in something means simply accepting something told to us by an “authority” because that is easier than finding out the truth for ourselves.

Living from this place of non-belief means being okay with saying “I don’t really know…I don’t have enough experience / information to really know the answer to this.” It also means saying “In my experience”, “From my perspective”, “Based on my research” or “As far as I can tell” rather than proclaiming absolute knowledge. There are some absolutes, but most of reality at this level is very subjective and prone to distortions as well as deceptions.

I do know for a fact that what I know is a small portion of the knowledge of my High Self. The human condition is one of amnesia and not knowing, so rather than spending too much time and energy lamenting this fact, I accept it as the way things are, while working on improving this condition within myself and sharing my insights with others.

In other words, it’s ok to not know, since that is the current reality, as long as I do not choose ignorance or “comfortable beliefs” over learning truth.

I take in a lot of information, but I am constantly rejecting aspects of this information based on my intuition as well as my internal filtering system. In this filtering system, I have determined certain types of information to be “most likely false” as well as having categories such as “possibly true”, “possibly false”, “probably a manipulation”, “probably a partial truth” and so forth. Notice that this is based in possibilities and probabilities, and not in absolutes.

Only when enough probabilities towards truth or falsehood are determined do I then decide that I (probably) know the veracity of some type of information. At the same time, each of those filtration categories is subject to revision based on new information. The expansion of awareness never ends."
    I would like to put a video that presents another aspect to these same subjects, an interesting listening by Cameron Day

Many good blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th September 2017 at 08:26.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014), spiritwind (15th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From theory to practice in a way which somehow parallels NancyV's "evolution" on her exploration of the phenomena excepted that, instead of being first-hand, it's experienced remotely:

Rummaging around posts, threads, fora and websites...

I ran into this on the "Soul Rescue" site:

Quote Firstly, Patrick seems to be a tremendously compassionate, and convenient, healer. He works indirectly through a medium who speaks directly to the spirits and the spirit body of the customer, speaks what she sees, while Patrick comments on what he's sensing/seeing as he communicates through her to the spirits. He has a certain tact and impeccability so the conversation flows quite well and there is no hint of him being flustered.

For example, I was supposedly tagged by a raging, violent man when I was 10 because I didn't understand why no one could see me for who I was. On top of this the dead dude was himself possessed by two demons. And yet, the workers, as Patrick terms the demons (since they are all "employed"), were told by Pat that they had done a wonderful job. I thought this was a funny angle to take. He then told them that the Angels would be more than happy to show them even more fun work to do. And, supposedly, eager to pursue their self-interest, they left. This filled the dead dude with so much joy that he voluntarily left as well. After reading on spirit release I wasn't too surprised by any of it, and it was a typical textbook release. Stranger than fiction though!!

Secondly, there was no hypnosis required at all, and anyone can call in for a phone conference from just about anywhere while Patrick and his medium do their work.
    ... and this:

Quote Patrick: I was already involved in doing emotional release, hypnotherapy, this type of thing and kind of combining all of these things and so it just made sense to me to help these spirits in a therapeutic way. I kept wanting to find out so it just came to me to use the emotions and energy and the emotions of energy. So, that's how it started with doing like these therapy sessions for lost souls and then when we started getting into seeing people with attachments, it was very evident because what she would see was an intermixing or an intertwining of energy and the way she described it is like you have the aura or energy of the living person was intertwined with the aura or the energy of the spirit. The longer the spirit had been attached, the more intertwined the energy fibers were. So by focusing on the emotions, releasing the emotions is what released the energy. That's how we proceeded with the spirit release. When it came to demons, what she noticed was that they all had jobs. That just made sense to me. I was like oh, okay, rather than deal with this good/bad, because I know there are a lot of methodologies of "well you know you're doing bad and you know you're doing this to the person", it just made sense of "hey, you're doing a good job of what you do here".

Patrick: That was information and it was like "can we offer you a better job?" "Can we offer you better real estate?" We were doing that for a while and that was effective but eventually she started channeling a spirit guide that said basically "I heard your call from the universe and I'm here to try and help out". It was an amazing experience for like two or three years several times a week. It was like going to college for spirit release and stuff like this. It was like take notes, it was do this, it was like this professor that she channeled that would say it's like this. So I just learned that way.

What the working model is: we have fallen angels. Fallen angels employ beings if you will. I call them workers. And they come as a way to resonate with hurts and pains. So you have a person that goes through something really traumatic in one life or another or even this life. It's like I don't ever want this to happen again and that's a key difference. It's not: I want this or I want that. It's: I don't want this or I don't want that. That's when the call comes in, workers are put in "yeah I resonate with your pain" and then the workers are put in so that he doesn't have to feel that pain. It just developed over time, like the how to's, the working model developed. But it's all revolved around emotions which correspond to energy.

[...]

And I imagine it's probably a very similar fear where there's so much hype around it. But when you get down to it, it's a perspective thing. But it also is very real. So, it is real, it is real.

The Catholic exorcism ritual, and this is
    like a very step by step like a recipe doing an exorcism and I'm not sure if most people even understand that, it's first you do this, then you do that, then you do this. It's a very antagonistic ritual.

You tie the person to the bed, get someone to hold the person down, it's traumatic to the person that's actually receiving the service. The life expectancy of Catholic priests that make this a career choice is one of the shortest life expectancies too. Having said that, what I call workers is what other people will refer to as demons. It is my belief that when I deal with workers, these are the same types of beings that will throw a Catholic priest against the wall. That is my belief. I've never been thrown against the wall. I have had some kind of uncomfortable experiences.

[...]

I do believe that they do exist and I believe that our way of working with the "demons" is highly, highly, highly respectful. Our way of working with fallen angels is highly respectful. One thing I kind of find weird about my own way of talking is that I've noticed that I seem to speak in a different way when I'm talking to fallen angels. It's like I go into an old English way of speaking, it's really weird. I'm always like, what's that about? But it's very, very, very respectful and I believe that's what keeps us safe. I was talking about the spirit guide that was doing this training with us.

Now one of the things that he would tell me over and over and over again is you have to come naked. I was like: "what does that mean?" Because at this time we would use candles and try to do these invocations of protection. Then he goes: "When you're dealing with these levels of beings, the fallen angel, now you have to come naked" and I was scared to even like -- not take notes -- because I'm always taking notes and things like that. But when it comes to fallen angles, I make sure to clear my lap, clear my mind and it's just be in a state of being and he use to say: "At this level, you cannot do, you must be."

[...]

Patrick: I believe that all of us have some kind of attachments. Where there is suppressed energy, we have energy disruption. Where we have disruptions, we will have like a beacon for earthbound spirits. Most spirits that come to us, people think "oh it's a haunting". Most spirits I've found are like: "Oh, I feel your pain, I have that same pain too!" and it's more of a resonating energy, not a haunting per say.

Now let's talk about fallen angels and demons if you will. Most people have some kind of an automatic behaviour that they don't like. Road rage; so someone cuts them off on the freeway. I live in Los Angeles by the way so I'm very familiar with this concept. Someone cuts you off on the freeway, but there are some people that just go berserk and it's like someone attacked them personally and we all have this or many of us have this automatic behaviour. For some people its freeway, for some people it might be a crying baby. What it does is that triggers a hurt inside and it's not that that person cut someone off or cut them off. It's all the injustices that they've ever had are now triggering those demons inside and that's a very quick way to tell, not if you have a demon, but where you have a demon. I think many, many, many of us have demons and fallen angels attached. But that's my working model. I don't necessarily know if it's real, but it seems to be very consistent with the work.

[...]

Q: ... it does seem that at some point at least everyone has them, also assuming that most of them are earthbound spirits so they would once have been incorporeal on this plane of reality, then the kind of numbers you're talking about, it seems in my mind, are huge! We've got seven billion people on the planet today: are we talking about billions upon billions of previously lived lives that are still bound to this planet?

Patrick: That's why I keep coming back to 'the working model, the working model, the working model'. I don't want to make the reality or try to impose a reality on someone or have someone believe something. If anything, it's like if you're someone that's drawn to this subject, if you're someone that can see spirits, please get the manual because you'll just find your life become so much easier. If you're someone that you're afraid to turn off the TV at night, if you're afraid to turn off the lights when you go to sleep, please get the manual. That's really the reality that I offer, not the reality that billions of spirits exist. Does that make sense?

The above give real life examples of most of the points summarized by Bill and it is interesting to find a congruence of methods and state of mind in the therapies which yield the best results (see the similarity between Patrick's work and Steve Richards').
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alh02 (15th December 2014), Anchor (14th December 2014), avid (14th December 2014), Bill Ryan (14th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Gardener (14th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (14th December 2014), NancyV (14th December 2014), Neal (14th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,267 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Quote Posted by Verdilac (here)

When one is really angry (I mean totally) they are often said to be "besides themselves with anger"

This is because they are not angry people but they have allowed the emotional/physical body to become so overcome that it is out of their control and they can look at that angry thing as another person.

I have no doubt that any malevolent entity that was attached to someone who has a bad temper in this regard would enjoy fueling that fire.

As I read your post, I wondered, did you ever find it possible to forgive that teacher?
    Well Anchor, how do I say this.

I wouldn't I say forgave my teacher at the time as I really didn't know how to handle the situation as I was 11, but the next 5 years were pretty torturous as I always had one eye on him & his potential for hitting the roof.

For instance when I saw him shouting at other pupils I didn't put my head down and walk past like everyone else,
    I made a point of being around and made sure he saw me even though it made me very uncomfortable, something inside,it may have been the rebellious side of me behaving like this but it seemed to remind him and I never saw him over step the mark again, sounding off was a far as it got and even this seemed to get toned down when I was around

I began to see him as bully that need to be watched for his own good as well as everyone else's
    I really didn't want anything as ugly as what happened to me too happen to anyone else, so after 4 years I still hadn't forgave him

In 5th year there was a change in him ,I felt it in rare interaction with him , and I can say someone doesn't have to say there sorry for you to know there sorry, or so I felt at the time and still do ,they have a way about them.
    The problem I had is I didn't get any explanation , and at going on 16 sometimes you need explanations even if they do take a few days to sink in and process, so I moved on and didn't think about it again from being 16, and can honestly say reading step 8 gave me a greater understanding and I started thinking about it.

Sure I've heard the line on the news about the abuser was abused so they abuse others but I never applied it to my experience, partly because Its been at the back of my mind for so long .

I did apply it to my experience from what felt like out of nowhere when I read 'being stuck in an identity which isn't there own'. The penny dropped and I understood it and from being at the back of my mind I can now think of it, and while its still distressing to think of, to the point I feel quite raw & flat writing this now. I'd say what I've read has helped.

You have really got me thinking about if I forgive him or not.

You know I'm trying not hanging on to the negative/unresolved feelings that I had at the back of my mind, even though I felt it changed me, it made harder edged, a little tougher that my peers and I didn't welcome that really as it didn't feel like my path, so I don't know its a question forgiveness now, but I'm now beginning to understand things better,well enough to move on without it being there lurking in the shadows anymore.

It was nice of you to ask Anchor, I appreciate the opportunity to explain further, also your description of anger was very accurate for the situation I found myself in
    Last edited by Verdilac; 15th December 2014 at 03:03.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

alh02 (15th December 2014), Anchor (15th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Christine (15th December 2014), Hervé (15th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (15th December 2014), NancyV (15th December 2014), Neal (15th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014), Spiral of Light (15th December 2014), spiritwind (15th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #37
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The agreement was that this is at least 80% Scientology Inspired Information on this page. I sat and listened to a 4 hour Skype Conference between a 30 year Scientology Auditor and another knowledgeable person on these topics who were looking at these multiple blogs and dissected. It was very interesting and educational listening to for me not knowing anything about it. I didn't know fully what Scientology was until tonight. It was laid out in multiple church web sites and documents a lot of it was word for word. No real way to deny it. Its been very difficult for me to keep silent with the lack of ethics, condescending remarks and disrespectful behavior I have witnessed. I know I am not the only one. As a new member I am more than a little disappointed. I imagine I have just opened myself up for the same type of behavior as well by speaking my mind.

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilverPhoenix (here)
    The agreement was that this is at least 80% Scientology Inspired Information on this page. I sat and listened to a 4 hour Skype Conference between a 30 year Scientology Auditor and another knowledgeable person on these topics who were looking at these multiple blogs and dissected. It was very interesting and educational listening to for me not knowing anything about it. I didn't know fully what Scientology was until tonight. It was laid out in multiple church web sites and documents a lot of it was word for word. No real way to deny it. Its been very difficult for me to keep silent with the lack of ethics, condescending remarks and disrespectful behavior I have witnessed. I know I am not the only one. As a new member I am more than a little disappointed. I imagine I have just opened myself up for the same type of behavior as well by speaking my mind.
    This thread is entirely about what works and what doesn't work.

No belief system is involved. It's 100% pragmatic, like repairing or tuning a car engine. Good mechanics know what to do because they've learned through their experience, have had good supervisors, and have got good results.

None of this content of this thread is Church of Scientology material. Most of these concepts (and terms) are unknown to them. I wrote every word myself.

If anything on a post of mine comes from another site or source, I ALWAYS reference it (as all members should, as a matter of intellectual honesty). And the 'Hitchhikers' article was 100% written by Elrisse.

Please read my post here — I have no connection with the Church of Scientology, and have been publicly listed as an enemy by them.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post910644

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th December 2014 at 13:19.

33. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Earth Angel (15th December 2014), findingneo (10th October 2017), Hervé (15th December 2014), JRS (16th December 2014), kerrielea (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (15th December 2014), Neal (15th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (15th December 2014), TrumanCash (27th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014), Yoda (15th December 2014)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

The valuable information related in this thread was and has been around long before the birth of Scientology. I'm not certain to whom one has been talking to but it might behoove you to research entity attachment from an ancient perspective.

Example: Journey to the afterlife you are an entity traveling to where exactly? In what form? Research this and tell me this in not the same premise.

The underworld is a good place to start.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underworld

If the deceased 'did not' successfully pass...

The ghost: The Khu; became seen as a malignant ghost that entered the bodies of the living to torture them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghosts_...yptian_culture
    Last edited by Shadowself; 15th December 2014 at 16:44.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Chester (19th June 2017), kerrielea (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), NancyV (15th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), TrumanCash (27th December 2014)

36. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

Great information here. Thank you.

The Scientology approach to handling entities is to rid the person of them. That is not what is done here; there is a sense of compassion for the beings and cooperation between a person's entities and themselves.

Actually, the approach here is very similar to a recent development by a friend of mine and fellow ex Scientologist, David St Lawrence. He has the idea of building a team of spiritual team mates. Alan Walter had the idea also, but used many, many rote processes to handle the entities. Mr. Ryan and Mr. St Lawrence use two way communication to help them out of whatever they are stuck and and bring them to present time.

Here is a link to David's site if anyone would like more information: http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 15th December 2014 at 16:42. Reason: clarification

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Chester (19th June 2017), Hervé (15th December 2014), kerrielea (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), TrumanCash (27th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast