+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

Last edited by Curt; 18th December 2014 at 12:21.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Hervé (15th December 2014), kerrielea (17th December 2014), Mike (15th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Pam (15th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014), Wind (17th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,504 times in 5,708 posts

Default Re: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

Quote Posted by SilverPhoenix (here)
    The agreement was that this is at least 80% Scientology Inspired Information on this page. I sat and listened to a 4 hour Skype Conference between a 30 year Scientology Auditor and another knowledgeable person on these topics who were looking at these multiple blogs and dissected. It was very interesting and educational listening to for me not knowing anything about it. I didn't know fully what Scientology was until tonight. It was laid out in multiple church web sites and documents a lot of it was word for word. No real way to deny it. Its been very difficult for me to keep silent with the lack of ethics, condescending remarks and disrespectful behavior I have witnessed. I know I am not the only one. As a new member I am more than a little disappointed. I imagine I have just opened myself up for the same type of behavior as well by speaking my mind.

(a tip: speaking of "ethics", most members, after making pretty heavy accusations such as yours (plagiarism, lack of ethics, condescending remarks etc...), offer links to back these things up. it would have been very helpful for me , personally, because im looking at your profile now and im seeing youre only 7 posts in and youre already doing the scientology dance. it's been made clear that the ideas in this thread aren't Scientology related, and I believe it...but I have to ask: even if they were, who gives a rip? it wouldn't make them any less valuable, would it? sheesh!)

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (16th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Curt (15th December 2014), DNA (17th December 2014), Earth Angel (15th December 2014), Hervé (15th December 2014), kerrielea (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Mark (19th December 2014), Neal (19th February 2015), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

SilverPhoenix,

I am glad I proved your point, though I m not sure what it is. I am interested in what works and early Scientology does work miracles, but a few folks have made improvements. My understanding is the LRH changed his purpose and altered the technology to control his followers while promising freedom. This shift occurred in 1963.

The approach that is offered here on this thread in the form of a handbook is sound, but has little in common with Scientology.
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 15th December 2014 at 20:19.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Hervé (16th December 2014), kerrielea (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), TrumanCash (27th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

thank you Bill for this wonderful thread.....having been dealing with this and having the help of you and the Avalon healers group I cannot express how grateful I am for your help, knowledge and experience.
    It is mind blowing to me that these things are happening in my life and without the guidance of you and the others, I would be lost completely.
    I thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Hervé (15th December 2014), Jean-Marie (15th December 2014), karelia (15th December 2014), kerrielea (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), Marin (15th December 2014), RunningDeer (16th December 2014), ulli (17th December 2014), Ulyse30 (27th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014), Wind (17th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member kerrielea's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for this very informative post. I've assisted numerous entities in their awakening and I must say I wish I'd have had this information years ago.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kerrielea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2014), lelmaleh (19th December 2014), Marianne (23rd May 2015), TrumanCash (27th December 2014), ulli (17th December 2014), Verdilac (16th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I have to admit how we consciously handle spirits is far different than our subconscious/Spirit handles them...

my seer is a magnet to beings all with reasons for being there, needing to continue on their journey...

when they start bugging her to the point she mentions it, I flash like a bulb and they disappear.

as for dark entities, I only had one child rapist come to me, he burst into flames, I'm not very kind to those who have hurt children, but it wasn't a conscious thought that caused them to burst into flames, it was like he came looking for forgiveness, wasn't coming from me, I'm not one to judge. My Spirit on the other hand made the call and reaction.

I have dreams nightly, but have a feeling my Spirit is moving while my conscious rests, occasionally showing what is going on while I sleep.

I have stood on a hill with millions of Spirits before me all wanting to move on, again like a flash and they disappeared like an ocean wave washing across sand.

I was an engineer when I first found out there is an unseen side of this existence that can not be explained. I was invited along with a ghost chaser that cleared spirits, I thought it was all just a game so they could charge someone money to make ghosts disappear...

as we pulled up to the house, I felt a chill just looking at it, I'm not talking cool breeze on a hot summer day, I'm talking Minnesota Freezing...

I think that was the first time my Spirit really tried to speak with me to keep me away...

but my conscious still said none of this was real, so I walked up to the front door, which was opened... the hair on my arms were standing up, this was getting very real quick... stepping across the door jam, it was like a new dimension...

I watched her pouring salt on the doorways, then windows...

suddenly 3 windows slammed shut at the exact same moment...

my hair is standing straight up now, this was real...

glancing back and forth, feeling something was there I couldn't see...

pictures started shaking on the walls as she called for this being to leave the home...

without seeing behind me, I suddenly ducked as a mirror flew across the room shattering as it hit the wall...

did that thing just throw a mirror at me, suddenly I felt my Spirit light up, the hair on my arms no longer standing, chill was gone...

ducked as another picture flew right at my head...

I heard the words I was saying, but hadn't ever thought about them, they just appeared and were said...

the lady I went with was looking at me with wide eyes, it's over, you did it...

I glanced back and forth, what did I do...

she says they listened and left...

to this day, I still don't understand what happened, but that was just the beginning...

after meeting Mohammed in a recurring dream, getting advice and knowledge from him, I asked if he wanted to see "my world"

the next day I'm driving down the highway at 70, listening to music, and I hear a man scream from the back seat of my car...

I hit the brakes crossing 3 lanes of traffic stopping on the shoulder and looking back, seeing nothing...

this scream was real, was I going nuts?

flash vision, Mohammad had joined me, I guess going from horses and camels to a sports car would be worth a scream...

once I understood, I brought him on a tour, the beach, the city, telling him what I knew, then he asked to go to the middle east...

I opened my laptop...

I could here his thoughts on what he wanted to see, but most headlines were related to Muslim terrorist...

he didn't take it very well...

I shut the notebook and told him it would be better to step back to dreams where I can filter what was shared...

Bill has given the basics in a way I really like, but remember, each is just the beginning of where each of the 12 lead to...

I hope Bill keeps the discussion rolling and expanding...

12. Link to Post #47
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

There are entities that can come through other people and you see and feel it...gosh I don't want to talk about this...have you noticed how talking about it sometimes empowers or manifests it more or makes it worse? (the reverse can be true, too...)...

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    There are entities that can come through other people and you see and feel it...gosh I don't want to talk about this...have you noticed how talking about it sometimes empowers or manifests it more or makes it worse? (the reverse can be true, too...)...
    don't fear, Empower yourself not a pest you can flick off your shoulder like a gnat...

if an entity went through a friend to me, I would wonder how I could help, it came to me, not I to it...

my Spirit protects me, I have nothing to fear...

if it is a danger, I never would have seen it before it was erased...

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote I have dreams nightly, but have a feeling my Spirit is moving while my conscious rests, occasionally showing what is going on while I sleep.
    I have the same feeling of that Rocky_shorz.
    I am not sure(may be im not ready)yet but i think i have the same thin going on as you.I dream about it since i was 3 years or so.I still remember some dreams from back there.I am informed though-from several sources-that,when i will be fully informed and ready,it will be early.I quess my timing is right.

@Amethyst: i fully agree with Rocky_shorz.Plus you have to be confident.Here where i live what you say is very common.Specially at summer.
    Notice that women in general,are weacker than men when we talk about seer energy.But women can become more manipulative!(mother nature balances )I suggest that you let fear protect you.Dont let him in to you
    Quote don't fear, Empower yourself not a pest you can flick off your shoulder like a gnat...
    Last edited by Ethan; 19th December 2014 at 09:12.
    Και Εγένετο Φώς.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

have you noticed how talking about it sometimes empowers or manifests it more or makes it worse? (the reverse can be true, too...)...
    I have a theory about this you might be interested in:

If you look at the process of uttering or writing words, you might be able to trace that process back to a choice, closely followed by an intent to act on that choice.

Intent is the exercise of your creative power.

You create thoughts and you create words (written or spoken).

If you are doing it mindfully then you will focus on that intent and the power can be more potent.

If your intent is to speak about an entity, then one should probably note that this can cause what you have observed due to law of attraction/resonance between that entity and your created thought-forms and the artefacts resulting from that (words spoken or written).

This is especially true if you use an accurate name, names have a strong signature.

As you have observed this in action, it is probably worth being careful to ensure that you are in the correct frame of mind to deal with the consequences before you start increasing the attraction!

(this is only my theory, your mileage may vary)
    Last edited by Anchor; 20th December 2014 at 21:04. Reason: s/able trace/able to trace/ and other little unjumblings
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), Natalia (19th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Thanks for sharing this information with us Bill wrt the topic of this thread. I've been slowly reading over everything so as not to misinterpret some of it but everything that you are presenting to us resonates very well with me on a personal experiential and cognitive level too. There are a few new terms I've been introduced to here too that I find very elegant in terms of covering certain phenomena and processes in a startling comprehensive manner. I'm really amazed by that and excited about it too because I'm sensing that it may open some doors for me towards greater understanding about the world in which we live.... the people in it... and the kinds of things that happen especially for those of us who have been exposed to what can only be described as the "extraordinary". I'm seeing a framework here from which to operate from... a paradigm that's making a lot of sense to me. Thanks so much for sharing this information with us!
    Last edited by Roisin; 19th December 2014 at 18:05.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), Ulyse30 (27th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

But those "entities" that are not invited who come through or attempt to come through are demonic/archonic be they low level human disincarnates or non-human entities. What we have found is that those who think they are completely protected and immune to such invasions are the one who are attacked most ferociously by such entities. Having "confidence" that one is protected is a big lure for them as they love challenges.

The lower the level of the low level human disincarnate, the more monstrous and/or animal-like they look. Human disincarnates on higher levels call those ones demons even though they are human disincarnates just like they are.

Natural STRONG mediums, such as myself, are especially vulnerable to such "take-overs" from those ones (human and non-human) hence why imbibing of alcohol or drugs like marijuana, for people like me, should not be indulged in at night before one turns in.

But all of us born mediumistics also have spirit guides or whatever one chooses to call them who are there to guard the gate and give us clairaudient warnings when an uninvited entity is attempting to "merge".
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th December 2014 at 18:40.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), Natalia (20th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), Ulyse30 (27th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)

But those "entities" that are not invited who come through or attempt to come through are demonic/archonic be they human disincarnates or non-human entities. What we have found is that those who think they are completely protected and immune to such invasions are the one who are attacked most ferociously by such entities.
    Having my last sip of coffee before heading off to work I happened to spot this post. Good insight!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), Roisin (20th December 2014), Ulyse30 (27th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Entity possession literature throughout the ages show that to be true too.... not to mention contemporary personal accounts that we see in books and movies all support that fact too. It's very well documented.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), Ulyse30 (27th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #55
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

But those "entities" that are not invited who come through or attempt to come through are demonic/archonic be they low level human disincarnates or non-human entities. What we have found is that those who think they are completely protected and immune to such invasions are the one who are attacked most ferociously by such entities. Having "confidence" that one is protected is a big lure for them as they love challenges.

The lower the level of the low level human disincarnate, the more monstrous and/or animal-like they look. Human disincarnates on higher levels call those ones demons even though they are human disincarnates just like they are.

Natural STRONG mediums, such as myself, are especially vulnerable to such "take-overs" from those ones (human and non-human) hence why imbibing of alcohol or drugs like marijuana, for people like me, should not be indulged in at night before one turns in.

But all of us born mediumistics also have spirit guides or whatever one chooses to call them who are there to guard the gate and give us clairaudient warnings when an uninvited entity is attempting to "merge".
    I had an experience with lots of alcohol some years ago, I was behaving very out of character and was talking (and shouting out loud to myself) like someone else...someone I knew noticed it and said they didn't like it and to be careful...I hardly drink at all anymore...I know what you mean as a super sensitive person...
    Last edited by Natalia; 20th December 2014 at 20:05.

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

Quote Posted by Tim Lewis (here)
    Great information here. Thank you.

The Scientology approach to handling entities is to rid the person of them. That is not what is done here; there is a sense of compassion for the beings and cooperation between a person's entities and themselves.

Actually, the approach here is very similar to a recent development by a friend of mine and fellow ex Scientologist, David St Lawrence. He has the idea of building a team of spiritual team mates. Alan Walter had the idea also, but used many, many rote processes to handle the entities. Mr. Ryan and Mr. St Lawrence use two way communication to help them out of whatever they are stuck and and bring them to present time.

Here is a link to David's site if anyone would like more information: http://spiritual-rescue-technology.com/
    Thanks for posting the link to David St Lawrence's Spiritual Rescue Technology (SRT) website, spiritual-rescue-technology.com, Tim.

I have been studying and using these techniques for the past couple of weeks and I am very impressed with the effectiveness and simplicity of SRT! Wow!

I can definitely say that these techniques are NOT Scientology. In fact, in many ways it is the opposite or reverse of Scientology.

I have tried using Hubbard's methods of handling entities and found them to contain major flaws. I did have a few successes in using Hubbard's methods, but I discontinued using them due to the negative side effects of those methods which were actually making things worse, not better. I might also add that Hubbard's methods are very expensive and not affordable for most people, plus they require a very long learning curve and an expensive "E-meter", which, for those unfamiliar with the term, is sort of like a biofeedback meter.

However, Spiritual Rescue Technology or "SRT" is affordable for everyone and does not require a meter. I do recommend, though, that people get David St Lawrence's first book on the subject "Introduction to Spiritual Rescue Technology" at Amazon. It only costs 99 cents ($.99), which anyone can afford.

Additional information can be obtained from the Independent Spiritual Technology forum.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th December 2014 at 22:00.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2014), Debra (30th December 2014), findingneo (10th October 2017), Jean-Marie (27th December 2014), kerrielea (30th December 2014), Neal (19th February 2015), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), silverfish (9th January 2015), spiritwind (27th December 2014), Tim Lewis (28th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

I have been studying and using these techniques for the past couple of weeks and I am very impressed with the effectiveness and simplicity of SRT! Wow!

I can definitely say that these techniques are NOT Scientology. In fact, in many ways it is the opposite or reverse of Scientology.
    LOL!! David wrote somewhere that he felt that to develop a working technology for handling entities, it seemed logical to use an opposite approach than what the church is currently doing. It worked.
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 28th December 2014 at 17:53.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), TrumanCash (28th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I depend on the entities Ego to immediately check out who is calling it forward, you'll see me prod the snake occassionally to see if it will strike out...

I'm a glutton for punishment, but would rather have it coming at me than one of the innocents in our little gathering of Spirits...

32. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Great thread, Bill. Thanks for the work you put into it.

As illustrated in your posts, the way to transform energy is to let go of judgement, duality, and confrontation. We have to let go of the "us vs. them" paradigm. Like John Lennon said, "Love is the answer".

And you know that, for sure.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th December 2014), Debra (30th December 2014), kerrielea (1st January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,870 times in 463 posts

I also want to add that I did a SRT session with David St Lawrence and it really went nice and stuff came up and I feel I have some lasting results and also can engage into a kind of communication with entities now, or spot them easier if they say something.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2015), Tim Lewis (7th March 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast