+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Celebrities LIVE FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS & are Reincarnated???

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default All Celebrities LIVE FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS & are Reincarnated???

Only the entertainers are reincarnating and living a long time. Well, we know better, right? AND they closely resemble themselves from those other times. Uncanny....

If you want to know, we, too resemble our other selves one way or another because of cell memory. At least, that's how I understand it. Really, if you had the resources, would you try to find this kind of evidence of yourselves?

This is still an interesting video. Entertaining, to say the least....

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

birddog (2nd December 2014), ElfeMya (2nd December 2014), ghostrider (3rd December 2014), Joe Sustaire (2nd December 2014), justntime2learn (3rd December 2014), Mike Gorman (4th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (2nd December 2014), RUSirius (3rd December 2014), transiten (2nd December 2014), Unicorn (2nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: All Celebrities LIVE FOR THOUSANDS of YEARS & are Reincarnated???

This is extensevely shown in David Wilcocks latest book "The Synchronicity Key" and also in his blog on Divine Cosmos.
    Last edited by transiten; 2nd December 2014 at 19:43.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

birddog (2nd December 2014), JRS (3rd December 2014), Maia Gabrial (4th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Sorry but that video is verging on moronic. Most of them simply have similar hair/facial hair. You're always going to find similarities between faces if you look hard enough.

I fully believe in reincarnation and that it's likely that certain physical resemblances would follow you through each body, but that video is nonsense.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to meditate facing different individuals at a healing group...one on one. Very soon, their image would fade out, and another image would fade it. It was of them in a past life. Mostly, their faces would stay the same, and rarely were they different. But the clothing, and their hair were always different. The new 'image' would stay for at least one full minute, then it would fade out and another would fade in. This would go on as long as I would let it. I would usually just go for about 15 or 20 minutes, and I would sketch what I would see, but of course, I would describe each lifetime as I observed it to the individual. This was all free, and there were other things to do. Also, rarely would one change sex. One usually always remained the same, by preference. I guess.?

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

21g (3rd December 2014), ElfeMya (2nd December 2014), Maia Gabrial (4th December 2014), Omni (3rd December 2014), Pweeky (2nd December 2014), Unicorn (2nd December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

And what does this say about celebrity parents? Do they look like the parents of the "historical" celebrity?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

birddog (3rd December 2014), Kbrammcdonald (3rd December 2014), Omni (3rd December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    I used to meditate facing different individuals at a healing group...one on one. Very soon, their image would fade out, and another image would fade it. It was of them in a past life. Mostly, their faces would stay the same, and rarely were they different. But the clothing, and their hair were always different. The new 'image' would stay for at least one full minute, then it would fade out and another would fade in. This would go on as long as I would let it. I would usually just go for about 15 or 20 minutes, and I would sketch what I would see, but of course, I would describe each lifetime as I observed it to the individual. This was all free, and there were other things to do. Also, rarely would one change sex. One usually always remained the same, by preference. I guess.?
    I do not mean to be sarcastic , but i take it you mean you faced them & meditated with your eyes closed ?
    & the image you referring to is in yr minds eye ?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thought this was hilarious, good stuff…

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

let me blow your mind , the earth human's spirit form is at least 22 million years old ... some are old Lyrians or Vegans or from Orion ... Some could be even 50 million or more years old ...The early ETs that came to earth 389,000 years ago said they found evidence that earth had been visited for more than 22 million years before them ... sadly the high technology age leads to degeneration , falling back to the stone age for lack of spiritual understanding ...We are on that road again ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

birddog (9th December 2014), Mike Gorman (4th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Somewhere I read there are only a certain number of facial configurations and eventually you'll run across someone who looks exactly like you. It has happened to me. A girlfriend accused me of being somewhere else when I told her I was at home. Big trouble for me until a few weeks later we were driving to dinner and pulled up to a black car like mine with a driver that looked just like me. Vindicated!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

birddog (9th December 2014), Maia Gabrial (4th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2014), Wind (3rd December 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Somewhere I read there are only a certain number of facial configurations and eventually you'll run across someone who looks exactly like you. It has happened to me. A girlfriend accused me of being somewhere else when I told her I was at home. Big trouble for me until a few weeks later we were driving to dinner and pulled up to a black car like mine with a driver that looked just like me. Vindicated!
    It's funny to think that it is very possible that somewhere in the world there is someone who looks almost exactly like you and there could be even more than one person, doppelgangers.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

birddog (9th December 2014), conk (3rd December 2014), Maia Gabrial (4th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    I do not mean to be sarcastic , but i take it you mean you faced them & meditated with your eyes closed ?
    & the image you referring to is in yr minds eye ?
    I am not he, but having been involved with similar phenomena, I am betting this was all done with eyes open.

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Keep on Rolling out your prosperous CLONE models!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry for the delay....I thought I answered this post, but it is not here....so I'll answer again. Before I meditate, I always start with prayer..eyes closed. Then, I would stare at the person in a meditative state, and the morphing would begin, and continue, until I stopped it. Eyes open.

Later, I developed an Rv technique whereby I look at the picture of someone with the eyes open, and I would suddenly find myself wherever there were at. Again, the eyes were open.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Humanity, genetically speaking, possesses only 36 different facial types.

Within each type, there are variations, but the 36 types are defined and definable.

For all our egoic aspirations.... we are no less predicable than in the context of breeding for appearance and abilities/value in the case of cows or dogs, or what have you.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Wind (9th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread