United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

Default Re: Smoking Gun Proof of Atmospheric Spraying

Elite Think Tank Admits to Ongoing Climate Engineering Experiments
    http://www.activistpost.com/2014/12/...o-ongoing.html

Nicholas West
    Activist Post

If we could experiment with the atmosphere and literally play God, it's very tempting to a scientist. - Kenyan earth scientist Richard Odingo

For those who know about the history of geoengineering - aka chemtrails - you might be noticing a spate of admissions from the halls of establishment science and government that the "conspiracy theory" is no longer ... it is a fact.

Perhaps the efforts of independent researchers have forced such open disclosure, at least putting us over the hurdle of abject denial. However, the narrative being created for mainstream media consumption is disingenuous at best, and full-throttle manipulation at worst. Case in point is an admission from The Royal Society that geoengineering experiments are being debated for full rollout even in the absence of policy restrictions.

The elite UK think-tank, The Royal Society, has for years openly discussed control over the planet's weather. Their 2011 propaganda press release entitled "Who Decides?" is an overtly Orwellian exercise in problem-reaction-solution that, naturally, argues for a cabal of technocratic insiders to implement godlike power over the unwashed masses who are threatened both by their own ignorance as well as "rogue elements" that could hijack weather manipulation technology.

Mainstream outlet The Verge wound up echoing these supposed concerns in their 2013 article, "Weather wars: who should be allowed to engineer our climate?" which has the subtitle, "Geoengineering could be the silver bullet in fighting climate change — or the start of something even worse."

Let's bypass for a moment that there still is intense scientific debate about the legitimacy of those who assign climate change to certain man-made activities, and instead look to these attempts to portray a full consensus that leapfrogs us to do-or-die solutions.

Even though the above story appears to have been originally disseminated by the Associated Press, what was not mentioned in any of the establishment outlets is the backstory that indicates a much longer timeline in getting to the conclusion that geoengineering is possibly the only hope that remains for saving the earth.

The Royal Society published a paper further back in 2009, which was based upon a 12-month study; the results were given the title: "Geoengineering the climate: science, governance and uncertainty."

If we look at the recommendations from this report, then look at what is being discussed today as something supposedly novel, an agenda emerges. The report recommends:
    •Parties to the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change - Ed.) should make increased efforts towards mitigating and adapting to climate change and in particular to agreeing to global emissions reductions of at least 50% on 1990 levels by 2050 and more thereafter;
    •CDR (Carbon Dioxide Removal - Ed.) and SRM (Solar Radiation Management - Ed.) geoengineering methods should only be considered as part of a wider package of options for addressing climate change. CDR methods should be regarded as preferable to SRM methods.
    •Relevant UK government departments, in association with the UK Research Councils, should together fund a 10 year geoengineering research programme at a level of the order of £10M per annum.
    •The Royal Society, in collaboration with international science partners, should develop a code of practice for geoengineering research and provide recommendations to the international scientific community for a voluntary research governance framework.
    Citing the slow path of debate and legislation, the panel of "twelve leading academics representing science, economics, law and social science" advocate for climate engineering as a "final hope." This was 2009, of course; so when we read their latest press release "Atmospheric particles can brighten cold clouds as well as warm ones" an otherwise innocuous title should trigger an alarm.

Indeed, here we see that what is bullet-pointed above - and discussed within the study - as a non-preferable, potentially dangerous tinkering with global systems is underway.

For the first time, modeling research led by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory found that atmospheric particles can brighten cold clouds in the Arctic. Using simulations, they showed that low clouds over the Arctic may be brightened by deliberately injecting small particles known as aerosols. It's already well known that injecting aerosols into low clouds over the warm ocean can, in some circumstances, reduce the amount of sunlight that reaches the surface. The concept, untested over the Arctic until now, is called marine cloud brightening, and it can also happen when ships send exhaust into the atmosphere.
    The full report consists of 14 articles discussing several climate engineering methods, some openly available here (others are locked). There appears to be a consistent message that the politics of proper governance could impede much-needed field experimentation.

However, there is additional vague language similar to the section above which leaves uncertainty about what exactly has been modeled by computers and what might have already been tested in the open. What cannot be doubted, however, is that the volume of scientific articles now published indicates a real agenda with massive scope, a massive budget and massive consequences.

Also clear is a reinforcement of the meme that climate scientists are proceeding with caution - a notion highlighted recently by Harvard, but which has very little basis in the general history of scientific endeavors that have claimed a do-or-die right to proceed (nuclear, GMO, vaccines, etc.).

As with all things secretive, governmental, and possessing a military component, we only can do our best to independently research cause and effect. Such research by those who have dedicated their energy to uncovering the climate change/geoengineering agenda seem to conclude that engineering the planet's weather is not a "final hope" ... but more likely to be our Finale.

Main source:
    http://phys.org/news/2014-12-atmosph...ld-clouds.html

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Chip (9th December 2014), Nasu (9th December 2014), Sidney (9th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Copy and pasted, apologies if it got scrambled a bit, I think I got it fixed tho.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW… we know that Bill Gates is involved heavily in the global vaccination program, which is just a trojan horse for a massive global depopulation program (See this article from YourNewsWire). He is also funding MASSIVE GMO food programs (also depopulation – see this YourNewsWire article), which is why the recent revelations about his connections to chemtrails (possibly more depopulation) isn’t as surprising as it should be.

In an article written by Rumor Mill News titled “Bill Gates Funding Chemtrails Program – Global Warming is a LIE” [2], the author makes some connections between Gates and chemtrails you really need to read.

The article states:

Advertisement
    The latest scam to enter the debate about so-called “global warming” involves spending billions of dollars to spray the atmosphere with tiny particulate matter for the alleged purpose of reflecting sunlight back into space, and thus cooling the planet. But research into this controversial practice of “chemtrailing,” which has actually already been going on for quite some time now, is largely funded directly by Mr. Vaccine himself, the infamous Bill Gates.

The U.K.’s Guardian paper reports that Gates, who is a huge advocate of global intervention programs that forcibly affect large people groups whether they like it or not, has been spending untold millions of dollars from his own personal fortune to fund research into geo-engineering programs. These funds are being used to study things like how much it will cost every year to blast the skies with tiny particles of sulfur dioxide, a toxic industrial byproduct linked to serious respiratory illnesses like asthma (http://www.epa.gov/air/sulfurdioxide/).

Gates and his small cadre of allies, which include co-founder of Skype Niklas Zennstrom and owner of the Virgin Group Sir Richard Branson, reportedly spend exorbitant amounts of cash every year trying to push geo-engineering initiative across the globe. They claim that if nations like the U.S. will not cut greenhouse gas emissions by tremendous amounts, the spraying of toxic poisons into the atmosphere will be necessary to thwart impending disaster.

The entire concept of geo-engineering to save the planet is utter hogwash, of course. This is true not only because “global warming” itself has proven to be a man-made scam, but also because literally blocking sunlight for the stated purpose of reflecting the warmth of its rays back into space makes no logical or scientific sense.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034906_Bi...#ixzz2TmOIr8wc [1]

Another report found here:

Bill Gates admits to chemtrails | Hang The Bankers | He Who Controls the Money Supply, Controls the World

http://www.hangthebankers.com/bill-g...to-chemtrails/ [3]

This is the man who last year told us we need to be at zero CO2 levels. He must think we are stupid as nothing would grow in a zero CO2 environment.

This is also the same man who created a “back door” for Windows Operating Systems for your computer so Big Brother can snoop on you without your permission or knowing. Not to mention he wants you and your children to take deadly vaccine shots.

Why do you think he was allowed to become so wealthy and successful? He is one of them…that’s why.

He has to go.

3 strikes and your out Bill.

He belong in jail where he can do no more harm to us and our planet.

Pay attention to his friends because birds of a feather flock together.

SOURCE

[1] http://www.naturalnews.com/034906_Bi...#ixzz2TmOIr8wc

[2] http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...e-2654316.html

[3] http://www.hangthebankers.com/bill-g...to-chemtrails/

- See more at: http://yournewswire.com/bill-gates-a....7tIPETO0.dpuf

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (9th December 2014), jerry (9th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Very good photos of an air assault.
    http://yournewswire.com/switzerland-...photo-gallery/

and regarding southern California

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear..._date_uploaded
    Last edited by Sidney; 9th December 2014 at 07:04.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Nasu (9th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chipsam (here)
    Quote A little advice to chipsam, since you are a pilot, you have some serious opportunities to observe what everybody else can't. AND, maybe that is why you can't see what is happening. If you spend vast quantities of time in the air, you probably get to see the sun on a regular basis, unobstructed. I don't have that luxury. I have not seen the sun for more that five minutes at a time, for well over a month. Its not frickin normal, not even in November, not where I live.
    Hi, Sidney
    I am currently in talks with a fuel contractor that we routinely use. I'm trying to find out what's in the fuel and if he could come through with some lab results. This was 3 days ago and I am going to follow through, as this particular person owes me a favor.
    This particular thread has allowed me to explore avenues outside of the norm by all questions asked and shared. This has been a long road as I have been following it for many years. I have found that like many things not all sources on the internet are accurate nor can be trusted.
    I do get to experience much sun light and at FL450 can give you a nice dose of radiation as well. I've not noticed anything different about the Sun itself, if that is your question? Also, I have lived in the Desert regions of Southern California for the past 26 years and havent noticed any appreciable difference in the sky cover. But, I do hear differently from friends in other areas like yourself.
    The only real difference that I have noticed appreciably is in the Jet Stream. It's been very unusual, with regards to direction, speed and temperature for the past 2 years.
    Thanks
    Regarding your statement here, I just realized I never answered you. "I've not noticed anything different about the Sun itself, if that is your question? "

I was not necessarily implying you look for some sun anomaly, although you could do that too. Sometimes if you take photos of the sky, regardless of whether anything is visible to the naked eye or not, you may get some surprises when you upload photos to a larger screen.
    But I was mainly saying, is if you REALLY start paying close attention, every time you fly, make a point, to notice the spray tankers above and/or below you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (14th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

this thread is not complete without this video. Wonderful words, finally, from a chemtrail pilot. Operation Indigo Skyfold is the name of the current chemtrail operation over the US and the Pacific Ocean.. . . .apparently! The pilot states that the technology has advanced so that future chemtrails will be practically invisible and contain even more toxic material. It is to shift east and the pilot thinks it is to cause more drought. . . .

This video was posted today, Dec. 14 in its own thread by Kerrielea
    Last edited by Aspen; 15th December 2014 at 05:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6