+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the latest Peter Levenda interview/re: his "Hitler Legacy"

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

Default the latest Peter Levenda interview/re: his "Hitler Legacy"

if one is interested here is the link (skip over the first 5 minutes- they're useless):

http://prn.fm/progressive-commentary-hour-12-02-14/

in this interview Levenda expounds upon even more than he wrote in his newest, absolutely shattering (understatement) opus "The Hitler Legacy"-

be well all-

Larry

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2014), alh02 (5th December 2014), Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), Billy (4th December 2014), cursichella1 (4th December 2014), Hervé (4th December 2014), heyokah (4th December 2014), Iro (4th December 2014), Jean-Marie (4th December 2014), JRS (4th December 2014), Limor Wolf (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014), nancyb (4th December 2014), Neal (5th December 2014), observer (4th December 2014), PurpleLama (4th December 2014), Richard S. (5th December 2014), shijo (4th December 2014), sigma6 (4th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), sunflower (4th December 2014), TraineeHuman (5th December 2014), Yoda (4th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,821 times in 3,461 posts

Default Re: the latest Peter Levenda interview/re: his "Hitler Legacy"

Interesting that Gary Null is interviewing someone who studies in the Secret Space Program and the occult. Looks like many of the issues we are interested in Camelot are making it into the periphery of the mainstream.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), Cardillac (4th December 2014), cursichella1 (4th December 2014), Jean-Marie (4th December 2014), Limor Wolf (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014), sigma6 (4th December 2014), Yoda (4th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Larry,
    Thank you for posting. Although I am only somewhat familiar or interested in the post-Nazi/WWII era, I found the interview and research quite interesting and it peaked my interest in this "rabbit hole". In addition to the information, I was taken in by Levenda's speaking voice and cadence - very soothing (maybe irrelevant, but as you know, voices say so much!).

Nancy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nancyb For This Post:

cursichella1 (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,217 times in 32,906 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    if one is interested here is the link (skip over the first 5 minutes- they're useless):

http://prn.fm/progressive-commentary-hour-12-02-14/

in this interview Levenda expounds upon even more than he wrote in his newest, absolutely shattering (understatement) opus "The Hitler Legacy"-

be well all-

Larry

Thank you, Larry!

(And many personal greetings to you, btw...)

This stuff is super-important. If this is helpful, here's the direct download link to the audio:

http://progressivecommentaryhour.pod...PCH_120214.mp3

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2014), alh02 (5th December 2014), Cognitive Dissident (4th December 2014), cursichella1 (4th December 2014), Curt (4th December 2014), Hervé (4th December 2014), Jean-Marie (4th December 2014), Limor Wolf (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014), Neal (5th December 2014), observer (4th December 2014), Operator (5th December 2014), Richard S. (5th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), Yoda (4th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

alh02 (5th December 2014), Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), cursichella1 (4th December 2014), Jean-Marie (4th December 2014), JRS (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), Yoda (4th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Another important link (despite a lack of proof) that may connect some dots even further -

Nazi connection with Space aliens, flying saucers, Secret space projects, Vril society, Quantum-Physics technology and more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

The established communications of the Nazis with a group of Extraterrestrials, that began colonizing the planet Earth over a half billion years ago from a dieing star system know as The Aldebaran Star System.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

alh02 (5th December 2014), Bill Ryan (4th December 2014), bodhii71 (7th December 2014), Christine (4th December 2014), cursichella1 (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (5th December 2014), Hervé (5th December 2014), heyokah (4th December 2014), Jean-Luc (5th December 2014), Jean-Marie (4th December 2014), karelia (4th December 2014), MalteseKnight (4th December 2014), Neal (5th December 2014), observer (4th December 2014), Ol' Roy (4th December 2014), Richard S. (5th December 2014), sigma6 (4th December 2014), Sophocles (4th December 2014), Spiral of Light (4th December 2014), Yoda (4th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Well I just listened to Paul Levenda's ramble. I am sorry but he left out so many details and presents so much disinfo as to have left me with a headache. His pro-Zionist stance is a bit over the top I would say.

When he says the banksters bank (The International Bank of Settlements) I am left wondering who really is in charge... follow the money I don't think the trail ends in the hands of the German people or even German industry. And currently there are rumors that Germany wants to abandon the EU, is it possible that the goals have been corrupted and co-opted?

And who in the worlds present environment would not support a sovereign nation in helping to diminish the over reaching destructive agenda of the US government. All one needs is to analyze who is doing what to whom to get a bit clearer.

And the whole thesis that we supported communism because their enemy was our enemy is bogus. We supported a a mass murdering regime that slaughtered more of their own people during WWII than Hitler is accused of and call that good.

I don't have all the answers but I suggest that all of us question everything and realize just how deep this game of smoke and mirrors goes. Note inconsistencies and if something doesn't add up investigate without prejudice. I sense there is going to be an all out interest in Nazism .. might even go so far as to say smear campaign.

In my opinion Paul Levenda does a less than credible job and most certainly leaves some big dots off his truth map. So much double talk in his take on his-tory that I am going to be reeling for a bit.

----------

I want to add a small bit here:

We are challenging the continuation of the biggest double blind smoke and mirror psy-op on the planet.. the answer won't even be found in history.

Only by opening the questioning human mind to freedom will we actually break the imposed tyranny on humanity.
    Last edited by Christine; 5th December 2014 at 01:55.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Interesting that Gary Null is interviewing someone who studies in the Secret Space Program and the occult. Looks like many of the issues we are interested in Camelot are making it into the periphery of the mainstream.
    I see Gary Null as a genuine truth seeker in many ways...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2014), Kryztian (10th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I see Gary Null as a genuine truth seeker in many ways...
    I do too though I have always followed him because of his knowledge in the health truth movement.. not sure he is versed in the material presented, it seemed a stark departure from his usual but I could be mistaken and not up to date.

http://garynull.com/Scripts/pfhome.asp

17. Link to Post #10
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Levenda doesn't seem to have researched the subject... The vid Limor posted, on the other hand, is mostly true to the best of my knowledge...

What I feel I know and purely from memory of reading metric tons of material over the past 20 or so years (and additional ramblings):

The war continues to this day, as only the army branches resigned, but never the Deutsches Reich. Further evidence for the ongoing war: The Bundesrepublik (Federal Republic) Deutschland has no peace treaty and no constitution; the United Nations' enemy state clauses (Art. 53 and 107) continue to be valid; a German court ruled in 1979 that the BR Deutschland is NOT the successor of the Deutsches Reich. So, essentially the country known today as "Germany" is a banana republic, completely ruled by the US.

Technology: By 1945, Germany’s technology was rumoured to be more than a hundred years ahead of that of the Allies, according to a high-ranking US military official. UFOs were almost crude in the 1940s if compared to today, according to many sightings. The only way to explain that one would be to allow for the establishment of a breakaway civilisation, one that had no contact with, and therefore no influence from, the Reptilian overlordship’s rules and directives.

Technology/Thule/Vril: For a group of people to figure out that explosion is satanic, whereas implosion is creative/Divine, this group had to have a certain level of spiritual awareness/consciousness. Such a group, once in a position of power, could not ever allow the genocide the Allies accuse Germany of. Were they in contact with Aldebaran? Does it matter?

Thule/Vril/NSDAP: It is commonly said that when Magic is cast for the purpose of gaining power, it would be considered black magic. But what if magic is cast for the purpose of PREVENTING a force of evil to gain power, not only over a people but the entire planet? Viewed from that perspective, I cannot consider it black magic.

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

I dont' know whether to post this here or on klights thread... (will put a link either way...:D)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Whats-Coming-

Ktlight's post is interesting, and it's been said over and over, by Winston Shrout, ex lawyers, and now this guy, I don't know if it's legit, and he doesn't explain why "he came out" to talk to a Scottish Radio/YouTube DJ... but he did sound fairly legit, although I'm not so sure of this Red Dragon/White Dragon, etc... I "liked" how he handled the Benjamin Fulford question... (he's in another part of the "system"... interesting and diplomatic...) so I can't see anything to really poke a stick at, it was very interesting, and overall I found him and his message to be consistent... and this "ambassador" also stressed, as if it was a given... Countries are Corporations... But, he is also still ambiguous in my opinion, as he NEVER said EXACTLY WHO he represents, and I would NOT just judge by his accent or the vague references to bloodline... that could mean ANYTHING and ANYONE... i.e. it was more suggestive, then specific... and for comparison, see how clearly Benjamin Fulford identified himself, his background and his story and who he represented... i.e. I don't see a comparison... :D (use your logic... keep your options open...)

Corporations operate according to well established protocols, pragmatic rules based on the belief that aggression and competition should be fought according to rules of commerce. The words WAR and SURRENDER, etc... are no different than hostile takeover, or buyout, ie. they have legal (corporate policy equivalents) "Countries" (Corporations) fighting each other, are literally enforcing and fighting to show who has the most superior Corporate structure... WARS are ALWAYS for COMMERCIAL objectives... racism, prejudice, genocide, are secondary and collateral to these goals. All WARS (Hostile Corporate Takeovers) are for COMMERCIAL purposes today, controlled by high level families, who operate through the Inner City of London, Vatican, than the banks, and finally the marching orders are given to various government agents (marketing meat puppets ... who must then re-create the truth into something "compatible" for "public consumption" (legal fiction)
    note: compare how closely this aligns to what Grace Powers narrated in Ring Of Power aka Empire of the City - World Superstate... https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ower+full&sm=3

This has been disclosed to the public, in one way or another... but you have to look (open your eyes (and heart)) and you have to use logic... If I was the president CEO of a corporation, why would I create a department with 30 levels of security clearance above me? Answer: I wouldn't, unless I wanted to demote myself and be buried under 30 levels of corporate organization above me... So... what does your logic tell you? ...about the most "powerful man in the Western World" (ie. "US President"... he's a corporate fiction... At best he's probably the head of the Marketing Department... a Circus Barker, the Master of Ceremonies of a 3 Ring Circus, eye candy, a Talking Head... (listen to Life During Wartime. ...what does this remind you of.... ??? Ukraine? :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DblvhECdws0)

They are telling us point blank, there is a non-disclosed to the public, Secret Government... By definition. They have been telling us this through every leaked channel, from the public disclosure committee with Steven Greer and Dr Paul Hellyer (that was never televised on any main stream media channel... and thus poorly covered) to every alternative media channel on the internet, maybe that is why they allowed Karen Hudes to speak, NO ONE on the internet doing any research can miss Karen Hudes... at least have heard of her NAME... And as controversial as she is, no one has been able to expose her 100% as a fraud either. And no one has been able to debunk the great majority of what she has said... they can only ignore her... because she comes with education, credentials, high rank, from THEIR WORLD... with a message... "don't blame everything on the (Jewish) Bankers" they are just one wheel in the cog, and performing largely trustee based functions, and all the bad ones that violated that (and knew it) have either retired, quit, been ousted or had their throats slit, or the traditional favourite, pushed out of a tall building...

The message is clear, if you really want the truth, go out and get it yourself, otherwise, just sit back and accept what we feed you... and imo... this explains everything... the truth IS out there... and like your rights, YOU and your ability to invest your time and EXERCISE your will is the only way you are going to find it, otherwise what you are experiencing is SOMEONE ELSE'S WILL...
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th December 2014 at 01:21.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

alh02 (5th December 2014), Bill Ryan (5th December 2014), jake gittes (5th December 2014), Jean-Luc (5th December 2014), karelia (5th December 2014), mountain_jim (7th December 2014), Muzz (5th December 2014), Sebastion (9th December 2014), spiritwind (5th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    ----------

I want to add a small bit here:

We are challenging the continuation of the biggest double blind smoke and mirror psy-op on the planet.. the answer won't even be found in history.

Only by opening the questioning human mind to freedom will we actually break the imposed tyranny on humanity.

The problem is that to this day any human group is capable of twisting and misusing the truth of 'Aryan human origin' ( using the term in its original Sanskrit connotation for 'Noble' Beings , more specifically Extraterrestrial Beings ) should they think the truth belongs to them .

The problem is that there's certain substantial amount of information that can't be figured out by combinatorics alone ( combining logic of information from humanly available resources ) and large portion of this information is preserved in form that can't be used - quite yet .

Problem is that the 'full truth' seems to be extremely slippery path for any undeveloped human mind to handle , if not immediately then after some time because humanly taken , no one is perfect and very few posses characters capable of facing more than the world has to offer ..

I've seen many ways people happen to deal with 'big information' , and most so far have the impulsive tendency to bury it .. others , throw it away .. so they don't have to deal with it , and the remaining few perhaps, learn to live with it but can't make very good use of it either because of the rest .

A decade or two ... maybe ... for mankind to become one entity .. if it takes centuries , or more , they'll have to wait . There's no one to decide about human fate than humans alone .

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2014), Christine (5th December 2014), Jean-Luc (5th December 2014), Limor Wolf (5th December 2014), mountain_jim (7th December 2014), Wind (7th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Retired
    Thanks

Interesting thoughts about Peter Levenda's presentation, from lisetning to him lately I thought that he was well presenting what can be considered as the 'Nazi Legacy' and in an honest way.

I might need to listen again

An advantage is that he puts an emphasis on the Nazi hierarchy not being a 'a political party' but an occultic and esoteric movement on it's higher echelon, this may be an important distinction to understand for the majority of inquirers who are still not as informed on this deeper side of things or either on the motivation and propulsion of this type of energy in our world.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

alh02 (5th December 2014), Bill Ryan (5th December 2014), Christine (6th December 2014), gripreaper (7th December 2014), Hervé (5th December 2014), karelia (5th December 2014), Marianne (6th December 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (6th December 2014), spiritwind (5th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #14
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

all who have commentated on this thread (except for maybe Bill Ryan- or not) have probably not read his excellently researched books "Unholy Alliance," "Sinister Forces" trilogy, "Ratline" and his latest "The Hitler Legacy"-

most of what Levenda states almost always cross-corroborates with the research of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell (as if he's to be sneezzed at);

now recently we have a new interview on RedIceCreations.com with an entity known as Mike King who seems to be completely unaware of (or disregards) OPERATION PAPERCLIP and adheres to "eyewitness testamonies" (as if some if not all lie) about Hitler's non-escape from the bunker-

then read Mike Sparks' "James Bond is Real" about who/what helped the Hitler escape-

then read Greg Hallett's "Hitler Was a British Agent" (NO!- couldn't possibly be true!!!)-

ohh, folks, forget it- go back to ripping Levenda's research apart (please throw in the research of Farrell, Sparks and Hallett for good measure- they're obviously also worth nothing), go to M. King's 'eye-witness testamonies' to make your day and forget that I even bothered to post this link-

Larry

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Limor Wolf (7th December 2014), PurpleLama (7th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #15
    Retired
    Thanks

No, Larry. Peter Lavenda's books are invaluable and I am one who thinks he is genuine. Thank you for posting this interview. To be a researcher does not necessarily mean that one can cover all aspects of the matter in a fair enough objectivity.. I believe it is when the false paremeters are entering the equation and are being said with a detrmind conviction, such as the Mike King example you gave, that the whole research may be found on fault. Most of the time, nowdays, such matters are not so black or white..

What is not talked about or researched much is the presence of these Nazis ideologies also within the state of Israel, not just generally in the middle east, but as much as the extention of the 'Paperclip', which proves that these energies we are facing in our world today are 'non-local' in their essence and do NOT belong to any one nation/religion/area in the world or any other individual representation within it. Therefore, pointing hands to here and there, Imo, completely misses the point. It is fair to assume (and more than this at this time) that the orchastrating hands and chess players which are moving the pieces on the board of this world (and along history), are not of a terrestrial/dimensional hands and have this great impact and are setting of this planet's fate. Time travel, technologies and the craft of magic being at their hands.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th December 2014 at 12:43.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2014), Christine (10th December 2014), karelia (9th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)

What is not talked about or researched much is the presence of these Nazis ideologies also within the state of Israel, not just generally in the middle east, but as much as the extention of the 'Paperclip', which proves that these energies we are facing in our world today are 'non-local' in their essence and do NOT belong to any one nation/religion/area in the world or any other individual representation within it. Therefore, pointing hands to here and there, Imo, completely misses the point. It is fair to assume (and more than this at this time) that the orchastrating hands and chess players which are moving the pieces on the board of this world (and along history), are not of a terrestrial/dimensional hands and have this great impact and are setting of this planet's fate. Time travel, technologies and the craft of magic being at their hands.

I believe that's right , completely . 'These energies' are present everywhere , in every part of world , every nation .
    And they have many facets , nationalism being one common name to what they carry . The whole cascade starts with 'local patriotism' and human unwillingness to learn .

There's never time lost in studying about other people , cultures , learning about their wisdom ..because at the end you understand there's but one story behind them all,
    ladder intertwined together , interconnectedness of cultures, lineages , languages and so forth .

This world is madness and it's even more madness right now , it only depends on us how well we can handle it .

I hear many of you say we are fighting some Huge invisible enemy , mythical beasts , this is not different from old Greek legends and their Pantheon of might Gods , or is it ?

What happens if men lay down their ignorance, their hatred and their weapons . What 'mythical best' does to remain to be conquered ?

But what happens if they can't reduce the violence , the stress , the fear and anxiety , they are also capable of destroying our world and it's no ones higher order , it's their human nature .

So I believe we need to follow the Light and Peace , of all things the most because in Peace this civilisation can survive and flourish ,
    these people sitting on top chairs have to evolve .. or find their old teachers and beg them on their knees to advice the law and the system ,
    go back to those who have wisdom, not those who want power .

Peace to you

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Christine (10th December 2014), Limor Wolf (10th December 2014), Sebastion (9th December 2014), Wind (11th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread