+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FULL DISCLOSURE: Red Dragon Ambassador Speaks Out! You'll Never Believe Whats Coming!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default FULL DISCLOSURE: Red Dragon Ambassador Speaks Out! You'll Never Believe Whats Coming!

"Published on 8 Nov 2014
    Have you heard about The Red Dragon Family? The Ambassador of the Chineses Red Dragon family reveals insider plans to take down the Illuminati Cabal, and what he has to say is mind blowing.

This interview is full of information and is a follow up from the show the night before which can be heard here - THE AMBASSADOR: Red Dragon Bloodline Family Vs The ILLUMINATI CABAL!

The Ambassador talks about plans that are underway to bring down the European Bloodlines, the economic system and also covers Ukraine, religion, media, pyramids, occulted knowledge, vatican, space, royal bloodlines, paranormal and so much more.

Could we be about to see a paradigm shift as we move into the new age? The Ambassador says his family are ready to make the changes needed for the betterment of humanity

Then in the 3rd hour of the show, Mrs Joe Joseph then joins the show and we pick up from last weeks halloween special with tales of ghosts and shadow figures.

Kev Baker Show

Kev Baker has been on the front lines since 2009. Hailing from Glasgow, Scotland, Kev was recently featured in VICE magazine as a front-line consultant and expert on activist groups in the United Kingdom. You can listen to Kev Baker on AM/FM in Colorado, Oregan, California, Sydney and London or tune into any of the TFR internet streams or listening options.

Kev Baker has set his mark as a professional broadcaster by featuring cutting edge analysis, current events and breaking news. However he does not stop there! Together with his co-hosts Johnny Whistles and Martin Hardy, Kev is joined by a great panel of expert researchers and whistleblowers in the field of space technology, metaphysics, human origins, black operations and international terrorism.

Seeking the answers to age old questions and dechipering the world around you painted by the mainstream media.. this is the Kev Baker Show!"
    Last edited by ktlight; 4th December 2014 at 12:05.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2014), alh02 (5th December 2014), aranuk (5th December 2014), Aspen (5th December 2014), betoobig (4th December 2014), Billy (6th December 2014), birddog (5th December 2014), butcherman (5th December 2014), Gardener (4th December 2014), GoodETxSG (5th December 2014), Ioneo (5th December 2014), kersley (5th December 2014), KevBoh (4th December 2014), Matt P (4th December 2014), Maunagarjana (6th December 2014), sigma6 (4th December 2014), Tyy1907 (4th December 2014), WhiteFeather (4th December 2014), yelik (4th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: FULL DISCLOSURE: Red Dragon Ambassador Speaks Out! You'll Never Believe Whats Coming!

Re: What happens to people's finances/assests during the dismantling of the evil regime change, etc? It's simple - surely records will be kept, confiscated and can be investigated. As such, as long as a persons finacial situation was NOT gained through knowing collusion with the evil cabal their assests, money, etc, should be continued in the same value and terms within the new exchange/system, etc.

Is it the Red Dragon or White Dragon as I've heard both? The ambassador says the colors represent differnt factions but are basically same Dragon family. Red equals China and White Japan...

Note: Not sure if source/info is good
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/toolkit/...10-ben-fulford

We all know TPTB cabal needs to be overthrown and it's hopeful that this may be happening. However, I can't imagine the justification of causing the entire Eastern North/South American coast line to flood and the huge amount of lives, etc, lost ever being justified. The lives of the many should never outweigh the lives of the few.

I strongly suggest the Dragons read the short book "The end of evil" by Jeremy Locke and check out the videos by Mark Passio on Natural Law (although he may be a bit too caustic and materialistic, and I don't think he addresses miracles and the Immortal Masters, Siddhas, etc)

Bottom line is that we are sovereign free beings with unlimited potential towards mutual respect and should treat each other as such.

http://kentfreedommovement.com/profi...l-jeremy-locke

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCTqcKb3T1QVbOHT8LIFs3xg
    Last edited by OMG; 4th December 2014 at 14:38.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,009 times in 1,798 posts

Default Re: FULL DISCLOSURE: Red Dragon Ambassador Speaks Out! You'll Never Believe Whats Coming!

Time for diving. Thanks

Love

5. Link to Post #4
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

ktlight - how would you sum up the contents and credibility of the video in your opinion?

UT

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

airaspect (21st February 2015), Billy (6th December 2014), jake gittes (5th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

I would say that what is discussed is worth consideration. I only ever post what I feel deserves consideration.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

aranuk (5th December 2014), betoobig (2nd March 2015), butcherman (5th December 2014), Gardener (4th December 2014), Ultima Thule (4th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Re: What happens to people's finances/assests during the dismantling of the evil regime change, etc? It's simple - surely records will be kept, confiscated and can be investigated. As such, as long as a persons finacial situation was NOT gained through knowing collusion with the evil cabal their assests, money, etc, should be continued in the same value and terms within the new exchange/system, etc.

Is it the Red Dragon or White Dragon as I've heard both? The ambassador says the colors represent differnt factions but are basically same Dragon family. Red equals China and White Japan...

Note: Not sure if source/info is good
    http://src-fla.us/index.php/toolkit/...10-ben-fulford

We all know TPTB cabal needs to be overthrown and it's hopeful that this may be happening. However, I can't imagine the justification of causing the entire Eastern North/South American coast line to flood and the huge amount of lives, etc, lost ever being justified. The lives of the many should never outweigh the lives of the few.
    Hmm..I get your understanding, even if phrased the incorrect way. The few must not over weigh, "the many."
    Last edited by Billy; 6th December 2014 at 11:27. Reason: fix quote

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Here is their show the next night "Freaky Friday" that they spoke of...

Published on Nov 8, 2014
    Have you heard about The Red Dragon Family? The Ambassador of the Chineses Red Dragon family reveals insider plans to take down the Illuminati Cabal, and what he has to say is mind blowing.

This interview is full of information and is a follow up from the show the night before which can be heard here - THE AMBASSADOR: Red Dragon Bloodline Family Vs The ILLUMINATI CABAL!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGu2J...

The Ambassador talks about plans that are underway to bring down the European Bloodlines, the economic system and also covers Ukraine, religion, media, pyramids, occulted knowledge, vatican, space, royal bloodlines, paranormal and so much more.

Could we be about to see a paradigm shift as we move into the new age? The Ambassador says his family are ready to make the changes needed for the betterment of humanity

Then in the 3rd hour of the show, Mrs Joe Joseph then joins the show and we pick up from last weeks halloween special with tales of ghosts and shadow figures.

Kev Baker Show

Kev Baker has been on the front lines since 2009. Hailing from Glasgow, Scotland, Kev was recently featured in VICE magazine as a front-line consultant and expert on activist groups in the United Kingdom. You can listen to Kev Baker on AM/FM in Colorado, Oregan, California, Sydney and London or tune into any of the TFR internet streams or listening options.

Kev Baker has set his mark as a professional broadcaster by featuring cutting edge analysis, current events and breaking news. However he does not stop there! Together with his co-hosts Johnny Whistles and Martin Hardy, Kev is joined by a great panel of expert researchers and whistleblowers in the field of space technology, metaphysics, human origins, black operations and international terrorism.

Seeking the answers to age old questions and dechipering the world around you painted by the mainstream media.. this is the Kev Baker Show!

And remember...

WHERVER YOU ARE .... MAKE IT T.F.R.

Show Archives -- www.truthfrequencyradio.com/kevbaker
    FACEBOOK -- www.facebook.com/truthtube451
    Twitter www.twitter.com/TruthTube451
    Youtube www.youtube.com/truthtube451

DJsNorthWest youtube
    https://youtube.com/user/DJsNorthWest

Join my facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Truthtube451...
    Category
    News & Politics
    License
    Standard YouTube License

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

My link to Peter Levenda interview... where I largely commented on this post as reference...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post908905
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

ktlight (5th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

---
    Really? Then this must be a big joke ... if you have cash now it will indeed have the same value after 'the event' as before ... namely
    the value of the paper it is printed on. So they want to perpetuate the believe that cash is worth something?

You know, it doesn't matter if you have a savings account with +10 Million dollars or a debt of -2 Million dollars multiply it with the
    real value, namely 0, and it will yield the same result ... i.e. 0 ... the real value of cash money or bank account.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arc (5th December 2014), butcherman (5th December 2014), Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    ---
    Really? Then this must be a big joke ... if you have cash now it will indeed have the same value after 'the event' as before ... namely
    the value of the paper it is printed on. So they want to perpetuate the believe that cash is worth something?

You know, it doesn't matter if you have a savings account with +10 Million dollars or a debt of -2 Million dollars multiply it with the
    real value, namely 0, and it will yield the same result ... i.e. 0 ... the real value of cash money or bank account.
    What I was attempting to convey was not the perpetuation of a fiat, false or even an evil finacial system, but that people's worth and assests who have worked hard with well intentions not be devalued or cast aside. It wouldn't be fair for those who are lazy or unwilling to work hard to gain equal assests as those who aren't.

In short, society and individuals shouldn't be expected to devolve in their living standards but only evolve.

If, however, there ends up being no finacial system what would replace it?

In such a situation it's hypothetically possible that every product and service would be FREE with self and social worth/value dependent on whatever personal contribution the individual can enact.

As far as those not willing to work. Society would compensate for their lack from their love and personal sense of self worth/contributions. Eventually most of those who don't socially contribute would understand that their life would be more fulfilled by contribution and not just through personal interest.

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by OMG; 5th December 2014 at 04:27.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

ktlight - yep, you got it. WORTH consideration, definitely. I would suggest for as many people as possible to actually listen to this Ambassador, I would venture to say that he rings true to me.

UT

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

alh02 (5th December 2014), ktlight (5th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

---

What I was attempting to convey was not the perpetuation of a fiat, false or even an evil finacial system, but that people's worth and assests who have worked hard with well intentions not be devalued or cast aside. It wouldn't be fair for those who are lazy or unwilling to work hard to gain equal assests as those who aren't.

In short, society and individuals shouldn't be expected to devolve in their living standards but only evolve.

If, however, there ends up being no finacial system what would replace it?

In such a situation it's hypothetically possible that every product and service would be FREE with self and social worth/value dependent on whatever personal contribution the individual can enact.

As far as those not willing to work. Society would compensate for their lack from their love and personal sense of self worth/contributions. Eventually most of those who don't socially contribute would understand that their life would be more fulfilled by contribution and not just through personal interest.

Hope this helps...
    I hope you didn't take my post as a personal attack, wasn't meant that way ...

I always separate the audio from those videos, put them on my phone and listen to them later e.g. when I'm in
    the car or waiting in a office etc. So I was anticipating on what to expect. I try to determine with what intent
    it was created.

I know that people work hard ... but that's my whole point. People are tempted to work hard to acquire money
    but that is a bad asset to store your wealth in (hope that's correct English). It's only worth something as long
    as there is an authority who can force people, with the words 'legal tender', to accept it has 'value'.

I think that in a chaotic future there will be less and less authorities around and in a situation of raised awareness
    it will be harder and harder to perpetuate the lie that all that paper is worth something.
    A new system based on that belief is not a 'new' system but a perpetuation of the old one with a new face only.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I have only one question.............can this Red dragon gang bring down Chinese Communism party first before they do anything to the other Cabals ?

If they caused what happen today in China, i hope the Illuminati beat them then...
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Arc (5th December 2014), nicktobias7 (21st February 2015), Operator (5th December 2014), wisky (6th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

As always ... if you hope that one power base is going to take over another one you're in for just
    a change of the guard. That's what I anticipated as net outcome when they talk about money still
    having value etc.

We have to work on our own individual liberation and can only hope to get some support of fellow
    individuals that are attempting the same. If we can do that without creating a bigger 'organ'-isation
    then we're on a potential feasible track.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arc (5th December 2014), ponda (21st January 2015)

23. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

I am skeptical of this whole Dragon family thing. It sounds like one faction of the corrupt elite trying to blame everything on another faction and throw them under the bus like they had nothing to do with it.

I wish someone would ask this so-called "Ambassador" some tough questions and stop fawning over him. As soon as he said giving money to people directly is not a solution because they could not be trusted to use it wisely, and free energy is not part of a solution, then you can see the agenda right there.

And, why does everyone keep saying how these Dragon family elders are so "highly evolved" as beings. Really? What - are they sitting on some fancy cushion, wearing silk robes, burning incense, and feeling self important all day?

These same Dragon families who financed the cabal (and now want to distance themselves from them) with their gold? They are sooo evolved that they let this go on as it is for the past 100 years with their gold backing? And, why is it that they horded all of the gold in the first place?? That does not sound very enlightened to keep the planet's wealth tucked away under their control, while they watch the world burn.

And, Mr. Ambassador, we know the west has a lot of problems due to the cabal (again who funded them?). But, this is not an east/west thing. You bring up Hitler a lot to complain about Europe, but hey, where did Joseph Stalin come from?? Where did Mao Tse-tung come from?? And, how many people did they murder? Did the Dragon family quietly fund that 'enlightenment' also?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Atlas (2nd March 2015), wisky (6th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Arc -one point: in a few different psychological studies it has been seen that a lottery winner compared to a. recently HIV-positive person or b. recent paraplegic, the latter are after around two years either at least as happy as the lottery winners or happier.

That imho is precisely the reason why money is not to be just give away in hoards.

To be fair, what Mr. A. does convey is that they are actively releasing funds, not sitting on them and to me he didnīt come off as self-important man with a fancy cushion.

I suggest giving him more chance and listening to the available audio, a decent compilation here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeZF...le7ACAHQDEqExO

Also, it would be great idea to contact Ron Van Dyke and ask whether Mr. A. would be willing to either join Avalon forum or answer some of the tough questions through him.

UT

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    To be fair, what Mr. A. does convey is that they are actively releasing funds, not sitting on them and to me he didnīt come off as self-important man with a fancy cushion.

I suggest giving him more chance and listening to the available audio, a decent compilation here:
    Also, it would be great idea to contact Ron Van Dyke and ask whether Mr. A. would be willing to either join Avalon forum or answer some of the tough questions through him.

UT
    I am commenting on two different things. One is the Ambassador, and the other is the Dragon family.

And, I am giving him a chance which is why I have listened to all of the interviews of him by multiple interviewers. I am listening to what he has to say and how he says it. And, what I hear is still a patronizing elitist tone, and deflecting answers to questions with roundabout vague answers that usually just end up criticizing another faction of the same elite crowd. Instead of addressing solutions, he keeps just finger pointing that everything is the West problem, and likes to pretend the East is angelic.

Anyway, this is not about East and West in my eyes, but about Humanity. Arguing about who is better East or West, is just as ridiculous as arguing which political party is better when they are both part of the same problem. If he could acknowledge that I might have a higher opinion of him.

And, as for the Dragon Family, who he claims to represent, I am formulating my opinion of them based on his interviews as well as impressions from Fulford, Neil Keenan, Dave Schmidt, Ron Van Dyke, etc. because that is all the information we have about them. And, people keep saying how noble and highly evolved or enlightened beings they are.

But, what does that mean exactly? If I am to judge them on their actions, well the Ambassador himself said the Dragon family funded the cabal. Now, they want to pretend they had nothing to do with all the problems they caused. And, they did not just watch for a few years or a few decades, but let all this play out for 100 years or more!

Ok, so now, they want to make nice. That's great. I am open to that. I can forgive. But, what I am NOT going to buy into, is the same girl, just wearing a different party dress.

I am not saying haphazardly make people into millionaires with paper money accounts. That is not what I said, so to your point about the lottery, that is not my point. How about instead just cancelling out all the debt? And letting the economy reboot from there. Debt is all an illusion anyway to enslave everyone. Paying off debt is a slavery game because it is often made so it can never be paid off. That is just one idea.

But, are these Dragon folks really interested in helping the planet and humans? or instead are they saying this?

"...um sorry everyone for how the whole cabal thing went... we want to make it right by removing them... we will be much nicer slave masters than they were. We will treat you nicer, but we still are the royal bloodlines who are better than you... we are special. Oh, we mean, we are your servants... yeah that's what we mean. We will hold onto all of your gold for you poor confused folks... because we are your humble servants - who want to stay in control."
    Last edited by Arc; 6th December 2014 at 10:54.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2015), Atlas (2nd March 2015), wisky (6th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Well, I listened to the first shortest part and am totally not impressed at all. If we seriously think that this is our hope to save us
    from tyranny and the currently developing power players fighting over control in this world then we should stop this forum of
    'ground crew' members and just wait for our liberators.

For one: If we still 'believe' that releasing funds is going to solve anything then we haven't learned one iota thus far. Wake up
    people, don't wait for 'a leader to stand up' and lead you to your liberty. Wake up the leader in yourself and start leading
    yourself. Don't create 'followers' either. Only people that will follow your example. Create a wave of people leading themselves.

The controllers laugh at us ... every time we have a 'central' leader they kill him/her and we start over again.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Airwooz (6th December 2014), Alekahn2 (3rd May 2015), Arc (6th December 2014), Atlas (2nd March 2015), BMJ (15th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2015), ktlight (6th December 2014), Morbid (24th February 2015), ulli (6th December 2014), wisky (6th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Well, I listened to the first shortest part and am totally not impressed at all. If we seriously think that this is our hope to save us
    from tyranny and the currently developing power players fighting over control in this world then we should stop this forum of
    'ground crew' members and just wait for our liberators.

For one: If we still 'believe' that releasing funds is going to solve anything then we haven't learned one iota thus far. Wake up
    people, don't wait for 'a leader to stand up' and lead you to your liberty. Wake up the leader in yourself and start leading
    yourself. Don't create 'followers' either. Only people that will follow your example. Create a wave of people leading themselves.

The controllers laugh at us ... every time we have a 'central' leader they kill him/her and we start over again.
    Amen to what you have said, Operator!

I was initially very interested in these interviews but my red flag raised as soon as the Ambassador talked about how naive the students who are protesting in Hong Kong are, and how free Hong Kong is, as he have been living there for a long time. Fortunately, I have witnessed how the liberty and freedom of the people living in Hong Kong has been taken away, bit by bit, over the last decade. And the protest and social unrest was perfectly engineered not by Western societies, but by authority directly connected to the "Red" China. A typical problem, reaction, solution scenario.

Looks like it is just another "Animal Farm" story, pigs lead/control better than human?

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    I have only one question.............can this Red dragon gang bring down Chinese Communism party first before they do anything to the other Cabals ?

If they caused what happen today in China, i hope the Illuminati beat them then...
    I second this!!!!!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wisky For This Post:

Arc (6th December 2014), BMJ (15th December 2014), Operator (6th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)

Wrong, the British caused what happened in China, read the history of the drugged and drug nation China became in the late 1800s and early 1900s. When a country is submerged with this crap pushed by a huge drug pusher, namely the British, sometimes the only way to get them out is through war and sometimes dictatorship. The problem is that once corruption is well installed and ingrained in a society as it is becoming right now in North America and Europe, it becomes almost impossible to unroot it.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2015), Jean-Marie (21st February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast