+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a connection between astrology and ET?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Is there a connection between astrology and ET?

Quote Posted by simbad24 (here)
    well the bible says to keep away from snakes and scorpios and now i can see why. i'm not a satanist but not a christian anymore and neither a randomist.
    green eyes rh negative and scorpio soul which i think comes from sirius.
    No such thing as a “Scorpio soul”

But you are right, no such thing as random, but infinite complexity, what people label as random is just degrees of ignorance

Think of this, you roll dice, common thought thinks of this as random,

Think about the vector of those dice thrown, the degree of energy, the orientation of the sides, air friction, contact friction on the surface,

Only variables, if you knew those factors, you could calculate the result of those rolls,

Nothing random,

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

if you like me to say more on this. it's a complete paradox that from one point of view they believe in the laws of physics and the second they step into the real world it's random all of a sudden. but believe it or not it's based on mathematicism and mathematicians are worst type of scientists for reality. it's not an accident that they are christians more than of any other science field and they search for god in formulas. when the beautiful god in formulas is not real then they could absolutely kill the one who sees this is a lie (in an extreme case ).

"God does not play dice with the universe."

Albert Einstein

If you are honest, and pursuit the truth, either in science or religion you find God

3. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Yeah I kinda think we (or any organism) kinda disprove the "law of entropy"...or make it a paradox or something....I dunno, maybe I just don't understand it.

I do know this though: I don't believe in "random".
    I dislike the term entropy it’s a lie,

Things move in cycles, they don’t disintegrate, they move from one form to the next, nothing destroyed, nothing wasted, everything moving

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i personally see no evidence of a creator. i think that all that i can do is develop theories better than the ones i previsiously had.
    so . as long as a theory has a predictive power it's a good one. but i would make predictions also on internal senses and not only on external ones. a life has limits.
    Life has NO LIMITS,
    There is a creator,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    the mind blowing thing is , over 70,000 years ago humans on Earth built everything in balance with the stars ... planting crops , creating structures , building things on a specific event based on how the stars align and move ... there is a connection that we still don't get even at our finest moments in history ... the ancient peoples structured their whole life around space ... we do it around what looks cool ... go figure ... we aren't so advanced yet are we ???
    They had help

5. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I truly do not understand how it can be claimed that our race is advanced. Only our technology advances, our understanding does not.

Yet we push the boundaries ever outward despite our incorrect fundamentals, proving ourselves right by teasing another observational property of matter into yet another gadget for mass consumption.

Still the inequity and inequality continue to escalate, leaving half the population desolate and impoverished.

Nope I'm not sold.

As far as the op goes: a fact proven over and over in my life seems to indicate that whenever I dare step out of the box, out of my regular routine, with clarity and sincerity - good things tend to happen.
    Your formula does not make sense because it’s missing a key component,

The NWO, the illuminati etc have tried to dominate and control every aspect of human society
    The manipulate and lie to the public via academia and religious institutions, via pop culture, and social media, by mainstream news,
    All designed to mislead and deceive you in every way, tricking you in to believing lies, to keep you ignorant and under their control,

Don’t believe the lies,
    Humans are better than that

6. Link to Post #26
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,301 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Is there a connection between astrology and ET?

i think that the soul is connected somehow with astrology and that the body is from earth . what do you think?
    The Moon in astrology represents the spiritual soul. The Moon is master of the sign of Cancer which itself speaks of the ancestors, see the 4th house for the archetype of the family. We can go even further with the study of the Black Moon which is the second focus of the Moon, the earth is the first focus.
    The Moon + the black moon + the earth is a trinity, like the soul + the spirit + the physical body and in your thought we find the soul + the body and the earth, the triad of the incarnation in the matter ...

7. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

the stars and the planets of astrology. are extraterrestrial by definition
    i wouldnt call the tropical zodiac extraterrestrial though, or the dividing lines of the sidereal zodiac, as they only exist in the mind as a mathematical projection,as are the shapes we associate with them..its all good, no judgement intended..
    Last edited by ian33; 4th February 2021 at 12:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2