+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spooky2 'Rife' Vastly Improved Again, Latest Updates

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Spooky2 'Rife' Vastly Improved Again, Latest Updates

"Published on 5 Dec 2014
    Spooky2 'Rife' Vastly Improved Again, Latest Updates
    Despite the low cost, this is maybe the best or at least one of the very best Rife machines available. The work of Royal Rife is still famous today, although exactly what Royal Rife did to achieve such outstanding results against cancer seems to elude most independent researchers. The theory of using frequencies to decrease, eliminate or harm microbes, viruses, bacteria and other pathogens seems to good merit and many have claimed good results to varying degrees. The biggest drawback to a Rife machine that is customizable and can handle multiple frequencies and carrier waves has always been the cost. That is until now. The "Spooky2", released in 2014 is now available. It is free software programs that drives an excellent quality frequency generator.
    See Spooky2.com for all the details.
    I neither sell for or have any financial connection to Spooky2.com, but rather I am offering my opinion on what I think is a fantastic, breakthrough device at an extremely affordable price. Perhaps with the experimentation efforts of many people across the globe, a more effective, very low cost treatment may be found for treating such harmful and traditionally expensive diseases as Cancer, Hiv and Lyme. "

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

astridmari (6th December 2014), Baby Steps (6th December 2014), Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Chip (9th February 2020), cursichella1 (6th December 2014), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Elixir (7th December 2014), NancyV (7th December 2014), Richard S. (6th December 2014), Sith73 (6th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Spooky2 'Rife' Vastly Improved Again, Latest Updates

If someone believed that the frequencies worked, copy them to audio files.

Make them FREELY available to be able to be played on one's computer, or CD player.

Somebody can make a hand cable to output headphones output to electrodes.

ZERO COST. ZERO PRICE - ABSOLUTELY MUCH BETTER Pubic service. If one believes that the frequencies are useful.

IF the idea is to sell proprietary hardware, making a killing, that obviously is a business model, it is not a model for sharing frequency audios..

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Bob, how would audio files be transmitted via quantum entanglement, since a coil is used in transmission in spooky2? In spooky2, the audio wave is carried on scalar waves, to DNA in, say, fingernails, to the source of the DNA. The sound is not heard.
    This is probably the simplest way to describe it.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

astridmari (7th December 2014), Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Bob (7th December 2014), EFO (9th February 2020), NancyV (7th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Bob, how would audio files be transmitted via quantum entanglement, since a coil is used in transmission in spooky2? In spooky2, the audio wave is carried on scalar waves, to DNA in, say, fingernails, to the source of the DNA. The sound is not heard.
    This is probably the simplest way to describe it.
    Quantum entanglement is a function of transferring information states. An audio recording whence played evokes information - there is no need for special hardware, just an information source and audio fully qualifies. The mis-information hidden by hardware sellers be it deliberate or accidental comes from not realizing what "information is". If one wanted scalar, a standing wave would exist between the coupling from the hand electrode and the person. Reflections and standing waves are there.

ZERO cost and free transfer of information is in the spirit of the solutions which get past the economic strangleholds. Anyone can make complex frequencies, their pet frequencies they believe do something - one doesn't need coils, or other gadgets, just a way to couple the audio output to the target. The hand electrode system is by far the easiest. Higher power audio systems require a limiting resistor on the order of about 47K ohms. It's not rocket science nor for one to be in mystery, being stuck with hardware gadgets cuts back on the free uses of concepts developed over 50 years ago by pioneers such as Ruth Drown and Abrams. The realization is if you have the audio frequencies you want, that is what is needed, and a coupling method.

Update - there is no reason to bring up "quantum entanglement" such is irrelevant to Rife concepts, or Abrams or Drown's concepts. If one is trying to do radionics at-a-distance one would consider entangling the photons (em packets) between the target and the beaming device (the psychotronic system). Or simply taking a polaroid photo, one has a quantum entanglement between the target photographed and the physical negative/positive 'polaroid'. All that was old school have a witness and then tweak the hardware to create linkage. Not relevant what-so-ever with a Rife frequency generator.. If one feels that Rife or Rife-like frequencies or frequency "treatment" is something valid, one doesn't need a quantum entanglement generator, nor a scalar generator or any voodoo device. Making the terminology any 'deeper' is a waste of time and energy.
    Last edited by Bob; 7th December 2014 at 22:08.

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

I have a Spooky2 machine and I am very happy with it. I use it mostly for detox (for which it is simply excellent).

If you’re interested in Rife frequencies and related, this is great group to connect with. They’re super helpful and have a forum for discussions.

https://www.spooky2.com/
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), James Newell (9th February 2020), JRS (16th October 2019), Tibouchine (15th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

thanks again Cara ......
    i will post this here as well ...
    cheers

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

I already posted this list of frequencies on DeeMetrios thread and I post it here also (245 pages/1,56Mb) for anyone interested:

Częstotliwości.pdf
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Posted also on DeeMetrios thread

A little bit off topic,but related to nature in general...

This is only a raw post of mine...I just discovered "Sonic Bloom" discovered by Dan Carlson.For the moment I only watch a small part of the video,but still watch him while posting (the sound is awful,I barely understand what he's saying...):
    Dan Carlson Sonic Bloom Interview
    "Dan Carlson was the inventor of the patented Sonic Bloom system, which uses specific frequencies of sound waves, mixed with music, and foliar spraying, to emulate nature's frequency vibrations to accelerate plant, tree, and fruit & vegetable growth. The Sonic Bloom system used in conjunction with Empac7 soil regeneration, can significantly improve crop agriculture, orchard, and garden yields, whether outdoor or indoor (hydroponic/ aquaponic/ aeroponic) growing environments.
    Mr. Carlson has passed on, but will be remembered as a pioneer of enhancing the nutrition of the world's population, with inventive natural techniques of plant growth enhancement without soil depleting chemical fertilizers. We salute his efforts and support his goals and his system in our own efforts to regenerate endangered topsoil across the globe.
    For more information on Empac7 and using sound and light wave wave frequencies to enhance your agricultural needs, whether 10,000 acres or your backyard garden, Faster maturity of hardwood tree varieties. Reduced growing time of Tree crops. Extended harvests. 2nd generation seed enhancement. World record size and yield results. Contact us at 619-780-8843 or www.Empac7.com. Proven results. Affordable testing/ sampling at your location."

Searching yutub for "Dan Carlson,he gave me these results in which one of them is using 432 and 528Hz (water resonant frequency which I use it also for water in general).On the other hand I use for plants watering a twisted copper pipe - (hard work to be done with my empiric tools - at 45 degrees for which I use 464Hz copper resonant frequency.

This year I will use those three frequencies simultaneously in my garden and see the results.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (16th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread