+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Something HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Something HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY?

Be sure to Read the article Below in todays 'The Australian' newspaper to Connect...The...Dots..!

My Thoughts: This sounds like the NWO, World Govt. are coming into existense Down Under sooner than I thought!

Former Aussie PM Kevin Rudd & now Australian Foreign Minister (NWO Globalist Shill & Traitor) has been the No.1 instigator in trying to form the Asia Pacific Union, which simply means that Australia will lose it's Sovereignty and hand it over to the UN, World Bank and IMF!

I now know Why? The Singapore Stock Exchange wanted to merge with and Take Over the Australian Stock Exchange!

Aswell as the 1 million Illuminati members looking for excile into other Countries!

Those of you who are familiar with Australia's Huge New Parliament House in Canberra which was built to hold 100's of more politicians than it currently does. Designed by the Freeasons/PTB to house the World Govt with Henry Kissengers fingerprints all over it! See the Freeman clip...

Well its started...

The Australian Newspaper Article...November 06, 2010 12:00AM

AUSTRALIA has agreed to a major escalation of military co-operation with the US.
    This will include more visits by American ships, aircraft and troops and their forces exercising here regularly.

Access to Australian Defence Force facilities will allow the US to step up its military presence in the Asia-Pacific region as it comes under pressure to wind down its key bases, such as Okinawa, as concern grows about China's military expansion.

Increased numbers of US personnel in Australian facilities are expected within months, and the tempo of military exercises will be stepped up as that happens.

Likely early sites are Townsville, as the primary base for army operations, the port of Darwin, the Bradshaw Field Training Area in the Northern Territory and HMAS Stirling naval base in Western Australia.

Three big announcements on military and security co-operation will be made after Monday's AUSMIN defence and foreign policy talks involving delegations headed by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and US Defence Secretary Robert Gates and Australia's Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd and Defence Minister Stephen Smith.

Sources close to the talks said this AUSMIN, in Melbourne, would be one of the most significant in the summit's 25-year history.

They said US forces would not establish new bases on Australian soil but they would be welcomed into existing facilities with the less politically risky formula of being given unfettered access to "places, not bases".

The agreement will be similar to that covering the joint intelligence-gathering facilities such as Pine Gap.

The Americans will not just be offered space on a base - they will be there with what Defence calls "full knowledge and concurrence" so that they will have a share in all processes, such as access to intelligence and maintenance facilities.

The US military may store equipment in Australia to make it easier to carry out major exercises here and to allow a faster response in humanitarian assistance after disasters in the region. The sharing of facilities was seen as the way of the future, the sources said. Australian and US forces would be "inter-operable".

The Australian development is part of a new Obama strategy to step up the US military presence in the Asia-Pacific region after reviews of strategic policy concluded that the Bush government's attempts to project power from North America were not working.

As US planners looking for ways to move forces around the world more effectively broke the globe down into regions, Australian officials worked closely with them on the Asia-Pacific.

It is understood the US will also increase co-operation with other regional allies, including Singapore and India.

Monday's announcements will include a new system to help identify and "map" objects in space over the southern hemisphere, ranging from space junk to satellites and incoming ballistic missiles. "That's becoming of more interest since North Korea began missile test launches on a southern trajectory," the sources said. That system could be set up in the Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station in the northwest of Western Australia, which the US already uses to keep contact with its submarines.

The third leg of the AUSMIN communique will confirm a plan for much closer co-operation on ways to prevent attacks on cyber systems crucial to modern economies and military systems, and to find out where the attacks originate.

Sources said that along with the increased US diplomatic effort to engage in the region was a stronger US military presence.

"They're back with a much stronger presence," one said.

Mr Rudd yesterday set out for the first time since taking over his portfolio how his goal of an Asia-Pacific community to disarm security threats was now being achieved through the likely inclusion of the US in the East Asia Summit or ASEAN.

"Now we've just got to make it work," Mr Rudd said.

Australia had pushed hard to have the US bring New Zealand "in from the cold" and that was happening, Mr Rudd said.

His comments came as Mrs Clinton concluded a two-day visit to New Zealand to repair a decades-long rift between the two countries.

Mr Rudd said AUSMIN was likely to address common global and regional interests, including Afghanistan, Iran, the Asia-Pacific, and the current US review of its military forces.

"AUSMIN occurs at a time when the Asia-Pacific, for the first time, becomes the central strategic theatre for the world for the 21st century," Mr Rudd said.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nati...-1225948576258
    Last edited by jackovesk; 6th November 2010 at 03:52.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Somethe HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY?
    Seems like all hell is breaking loose
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default Re: Somethe HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

" high wierdness" is a massive understatement.

It seems the wierdness has been shot into orbit........

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well they now have proof these attacks around the world out of Yemen were orchestrated by Iran...

are they going to declare this an act of war worthy of a response?

Quote Yemen bomb plot suspect tied to Iranian regime
    Quote Friday, 05 November 2010 15:37
    E-mail Print PDF

Yeman explosive cartregeNCRI - A key suspect in the Yemen mail bombs plot has had close relationships with the Iranian regime’s Revolutionary Guards, United Press International reported on Wednesday.

Saif al-Adel, a former Egyptian army Special Forces colonel and onetime al-Qaida military chief, was reported in October to be in the North Waziristan region of Pakistan near the Afghanistan border, the news agency said.

“Adel, aka Mohammed Ibrahim Makkawi, fled to Iran from Afghanistan with other al-Qaida cadres when the Americans invaded in October 2001.”

“U.S. officials insist these operatives remained active and had close relationships with commanders of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps, particularly its clandestine branch, the al-Quds Force,” UPI added.
    link

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

the API complete Story...

Quote Egyptian vet seen behind Yemen bombs plot
    Quote SANAA, Yemen, Nov. 2 (UPI) -- The key suspect in the Yemen mail bombs plot is Ibrahim Hassan al-Asiri, a top al-Qaida bomb maker but the conspiracy bears the fingerprints of a more senior figure recently released by Iran after nine years of "house arrest."

Saif al-Adel, a former Egyptian army Special Forces colonel and onetime al-Qaida military chief, was reported in October to be in the North Waziristan region of Pakistan near the Afghanistan border.

Osama bin laden and al-Qaida's core leadership are believed to be holed up in the same region.

The word is that Saif al-Adel got his old job back and is once again running al-Qaida's international operations, along with another seasoned al-Qaida veteran also freed by Tehran, Abu Hafs al-Mauritani, and Saad bin Laden, one of Osama bin Laden's sons...

U.S. officials insist these operatives remained active and had close relationships with commanders of Iran's Revolutionary Guards Corps, particularly its clandestine branch, the al-Quds Force.

Adel, Saad bin Laden and his younger brother Mohammed reportedly lived in the same government guest house in Tehran for several years...
    API Story Link

6. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

is there any audio in that clip?

all im seeing is the pictures, and no audio at all.... its dead silent.. have tried in firefox and IE - and my sound is deff working on other clips?

Edit - nevermind, problem was P.E.B.K.A.C

7. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

interesting timing , just had a visit by Hillary Clinton and Opera Whinefree is due in December , even bringing her own US audience

I'm sure there's a few more dots that could do with connecting , Obama was supposed to be coming over here earlier this year but that sorta didn't happen , now he's going to India

time will tell

8. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

that's what i got a while ago , that for some reason because of its isolation the elite had chosen Australia as their "land of milk and Honey" slowly over time shifting the Aussie culture and supplanting thier own version , conditioning the masses for the eventual ....

anyway , that's one big intuition I got years ago and am still unpacking , they already have the global surveilance(defence?) systems here , like pine gap etc.

the fear factor is that australia "needs" US support due to close proximity of indonesia and asia and the percieved threat of invasion ( they've recently addressed laws concerning foreign ownership of AUstralian real estate )

there is also a housing crisis here , for some reason , the Aust Govt had been selling off housing commission houses yet not replacing them , the waiting list currently from what i recall is around 2 years to even get an appointment to get put on the waiting list for public housing
    private housing is not being built fast enough to keep up with the demand ( yet one of the rockerfellars were over here last year to inspect some you beaute ,super duper , new fangled luxury apartment complex that i summise was purpose built for thier use )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

jackovesk (6th November 2010)

10. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

The ubber rich are vacating the Homeland.

Uber
    Last edited by Snowbird; 6th November 2010 at 15:02. Reason: This Edit is for jcocks
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

After what has happened to the US do we really want them here????
    Australia has changed dramatically over the past 30 odd years that I've been around and now I'm a father I dont want it to become like the US has.

Granted my property value may inrease a bit. May have to sell up and move to NZ....

12. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

The ubber rich? Who are they?

(PS : I think you meant the uber rich) :D

13. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I hear you! I'm born and basically raised in the US and I feel that they have NO BUSINESS butting into other countrie's business (I do not consider myself a part of "them") and I hate it. Some day I will expatriate because I do not agree with and cannot associate with their evil and corruption anymore.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Myra For This Post:

jackovesk (6th November 2010)

15. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

First they'll ignite the fire using Iran (what about one or several dirty bombs, where they trace the uranium back to the Buscheer reactor program?). Then China (China must be the reason for using Australia).
    Be sure that we also will se major attacks on Internet beforehand, so that they may control the flow of info.

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

on the 25th seismographs went off around the world...

except down under...

if you were going to build an underground arc, wouldn't it be best to choose a place that isn't going to be rocking and a rolling?

17. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

During World War 1, Australian soldiers fought under the British flag. Up until the fifties, many Australians thought of themselves as "British", even though Australian culture is extremely different from the British one. (It's a culture of individual empowerment, borrowed without acknowledgment from the Aboriginal cultures, plus superficial or outward liberalism and tolerance, plus quite a lot of what was originally Irish/Celtic, and some American due to the influence of TV and the internet.) Australian soldiers marched under that flag because they assumed that the British would defend Australia in any future war.

World War 2 came, and the British said er, not this time, chaps. Australia was under attack by the Japanese -- Darwin and Sydney Harbour did get bombed slightly. So the Aussie government went running to the US for protection. The US beat back the Japs all over the Pacific, and eventually. of course, in the Japs' own country.

Ever since then, Australia's foreign policy was to "roll over" to any US request to have bases in Australia. Indeed, the bigger the US bases, the more defensive shielding the US would have to build somehow or other to protect most of Australia against military conquest by anybody (except the US, of course). I mean, the Woomera rocket range, which is separate from but not too far away from Pine Gap, used to occupy an area bigger than England.

This latest news should be seen in that context, from the Australia government's point of view. And the Australian military's assessment is that Australia faces an increasing threat of occupation by Indonesia or China as those countries become more prosperous.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

18. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thank you for that link to Freeman.

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Default Re: Something HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

Traineehuman, your perspective makes sense. Without the context it's difficult to get the right reason for anything.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

jackovesk (8th November 2010)

21. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: Something HUGE is Brewing Down Under - US forces get nod to share Aussie bases

In the Sydney Morning Herald this morning:

China wary of PM's welcome mat for US military
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/china...107-17j0m.html

22. Link to Post #19
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    Thank you for that link to Freeman.
    No worries mate...

There is heaps more interesting and insightful stuff on his site...

http://freemantv.com/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 8th November 2010 at 01:52.

23. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

MMMMM and I have always wondered what was the real reason, the population of Australia has been dis armed and can not purchase knives, I wonder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast