+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Einstein's advice on dealing with trolls, whom he calls "reptiles". . .

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Einstein's advice on dealing with trolls, whom he calls "reptiles". . .

I thought that this article was interesting enough to share, at least for its humorous and candid tone.

Note that Mr. Einstein was all too familiar with dealing with trolls, whom he calls "reptiles," not unlike Wade Frazier's use of the term "Godzilla."

I think that we all can take some value out of the words of this man. I would agree that it is a good idea to continue spreading the Truth as best one can, and to not let any verbal attacks get in the way of one's mission.

Also, after his bit of advice, he goes right into talking about his physics theories...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Albert Einstein.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	28208

For those who can't read the passage:
    ..........................................................."Prague, 23 November 1911

Highly esteemed Mrs. Curie,
    ....Do not laugh at me for writing you without having anything sensible to say. But I am so enraged by the base manner in which the public is presently daring to conern itself with you that I absolutely must give vent to this feeling. However, I am convinced that you consistently despise this rabble, whether it obsequiously lavishes respect on you or whether it attempts to satiate its lust for sensationalism! I am impelled to tell you how much I have come to admire your intellect, your drive, and your honesty, and that I consider myself lucky to have made your personal acquaintance in Brussels. Anyone who does not number among these reptiles is certainly happy, now as before, that we have such personages among us as you, and Langevin too, real people with whom one feels privileged to be in contact. If the rabble continues to occupy itself with you, then simply don't read that hogwash, but rather leave it to the reptile for whom it has been fabricated.
    ....With most amicable regards to you, Langevin, and Perrin, yours very truly,

.....................................................................................A. Einstein

P.S. I have determined the statistical law of motion of the diatomic molecule in Planck's radiation field by means of a comical witticism, naturally under the constraint that the structure's motion follows the laws of standard mechanics. My hope that this law is valid in reality is very small, though."
    Source
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Albert Einstein 2.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	28209  
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (7th December 2014), Aspen (8th December 2014), Atlas (8th December 2014), Chris Gilbert (8th December 2014), Craig (8th December 2014), DeDukshyn (9th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (8th December 2014), fractal being (8th December 2014), Jean-Marie (7th December 2014), Joseph McAree (7th December 2014), KevBoh (7th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), raregem (7th December 2014), Sophocles (8th December 2014), WhiteFeather (8th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014), wishinshow (8th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,364 times in 4,613 posts

Default Re: Einstein's advice on dealing with trolls, whom he calls "reptiles". . .

Great find Robin Now , it may inadvertently start or add new conspiracy theory but good luck for Albert Einstein , he can't be questioned .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), Robin (8th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Default Re: Einstein's advice on dealing with trolls, whom he calls "reptiles". . .

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Great find Robin Now , it may inadvertently start or add new conspiracy theory but good luck for Albert Einstein , he can't be questioned .
    It is indeed interesting to think about how "in the know" Einstein may have been. It seems to me that he was given extraordinary knowledge by Occultists at some point in his life, and his involvement with the atom bombs most likely was rooted in a deeper understanding of where the technology came from.

As far as conspiracies go, one could make the observation that by "reptiles," he may be discretely referring to "reptilians." This may be the case, however, it is more important to understand that we all have a triune brain, and the R-complex (reptile brain) is the base of our ego. It is precisely in this area of the brain that most of humanity is stuck in, which is indicative in their survival-of-the-fittest, mating, hierarchical, territorial, and egoic behaviors.

Name:  r complex.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  10.4 KB

Either Einstein was aware of this compartment of the brain, or the image of reptiles being the epitome of "deceit" is gridlocked in the very foundations of the human psyche, and he subconsciously knew that reptiles and trolling (harassment and vitriolic critique of alternative information) are interconnected.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (8th December 2014), Aspen (8th December 2014), fractal being (8th December 2014), iamthat (8th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yet ...the R-complex is essential to human survival , at least till the frontal lobe develops sufficiently complex function to replace the more primitive system in its entirety and that itself may take thousands of years of evolution .

I suggest that living in the age when science slowly ( slowly ) replaces 'occultism' poses certain advantage .
    Occultism ( esoteric sciences in their vast entirety ) are nothing more than fragments of long lost sciences , ones that already existed .. in long gone civilisations .
    So long it was that only tidbits and legends remained of them and much of those can't make the right sense .

I think he chose you to prove his theory of time curvature , jumped ahead to got a message posted on PA forum, it's 103 years and 15 days here in Prague after that message was written obviously . And we still have trolls ...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (8th December 2014), fractal being (8th December 2014), JRS (8th December 2014), lelmaleh (9th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), Robin (8th December 2014), Wind (8th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I dunno all you guys and dolls, but my gut feeling tells me David Icke is right; and all of the incredibly laudable research of such entities as Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and Peter Levenda is, in my estimation, completely valid (no-one does this kind of research on a completely terrestrial level more thoroughly than these two gentleman) but if one continues to deny there are no other dimensions out there that escape our 5-sense reality I think we are all living in a soap bubble (although Levenda many times has stated there must be an an unknown source behind all of these coincidences)-

please be well all-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Robin (9th December 2014), Sophocles (8th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I dunno all you guys and dolls, but my gut feeling tells me David Icke is right; and all of the incredibly laudable research of such entities as Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and Peter Levenda is, in my estimation, completely valid (no-one does this kind of research on a completely terrestrial level more thoroughly than these two gentleman) but if one continues to deny there are no other dimensions out there that escape our 5-sense reality I think we are all living in a soap bubble (although Levenda many times has stated there must be an an unknown source behind all of these coincidences)-

please be well all-

Larry

Larry , , there's nothing new that those gentlemen you quoted above have to tell me , personally , unless they also care to know what I do and I seriously doubt they are concerned with Big Picture information beyond their research interests ( teasing , yes ) so ...
    we all live in one of the soap bubbles - the aquarium of local time-space .

Understanding the maths and physics of time-space is extremely relevant to all those topics you are interested in . Understanding them correctly is a timeless work for giants ..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cardillac (9th December 2014), lelmaleh (9th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread