+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Marine Mars Officer: Breakaway civilization to repopulate Earth with Mars DNA pool colonists

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default US Marine Mars Officer: Breakaway civilization to repopulate Earth with Mars DNA pool colonists

"Published on 7 Dec 2014
    Follow www.NewsInsideOut.com: You can access background and links while watching this interview here. Thank you. Marine Corps: Plan to replace humanity with Mars elite DNA colony http://newsinsideout.com/2014/12/us-...ool-colonists/

VANCOUVER, BC – US Marine Capt. Randy A. Cramer, Special Section (ss) is an active duty Marine officer deployed within the civilian population of the United States pursuant to Article 21 of Emergency Marine Corps Regulations. Under authorization from the U.S. Marine Corps chain of command, Capt. Cramer is speaking out against US government policies, a secret gene-pool colony on Mars, the depopulation plans of what he calls the Breakaway civilization of the military industrial complex."

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th December 2014), Baby Steps (8th December 2014), bluestflame (8th December 2014), DNA (10th December 2014), Gardener (10th December 2014), Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), Nasu (8th December 2014), Observer1964 (8th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th December 2014), Timreh (18th February 2015), Ultima Thule (8th December 2014), wishinshow (8th December 2014), yelik (8th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: US Marine Mars Officer: Breakaway civilization to repopulate Earth with Mars DNA pool colonists

Thank you for posting this. Can anybody tell me how to find out more about Randy Cramer's knowledge. He sparked my interest when he said that Obama does not want to take the guns from the American people. I understood that this was a major goal for the Obama administration. Can anybody enlighten me as to why Randy Kramer thinks differently?

Is it possible to contact either Alfred Webre or Randy Cramer, directly?

4. Link to Post #3
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Default Re: US Marine Mars Officer: Breakaway civilization to repopulate Earth with Mars DNA pool colonists

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)

VANCOUVER, BC – US Marine Capt. Randy A. Cramer, Special Section (ss) is an active duty Marine officer deployed within the civilian population of the United States pursuant to Article 21 of Emergency Marine Corps Regulations. Under authorization from the U.S. Marine Corps chain of command, Capt. Cramer is speaking out against US government policies, a secret gene-pool colony on Mars, the depopulation plans of what he calls the Breakaway civilization of the military industrial complex."
    This, if true, is kind of huge.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

ktlight (9th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

For convenience, copy/paste of background and links referred to in the OP

Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann mentionned at the end of the article.
    • OK, all these things sound really, really over the top to me (haven't wathched the video, just read the text below)
    • But so did prior fascist actions in World History.
    • This brings at least one explanation about the extraordinary level of secrecy over Mars.
    • One point of conflict. I remember Henry Deacon/Arthur Neumann saying good
      things were being done over there. But he might as well have been brainwashed or have had, as usual, access to only part of the information.
    • Correlates with Bill's ultimate hypothesis. But that's just an ultimate hypothesis.

Quote http://newsinsideout.com/2014/12/us-...ool-colonists/

VANCOUVER, BC – US Marine Capt. Randy A. Cramer, Special Section (ss) is an active duty Marine officer deployed within the civilian population of the United States pursuant to Article 21 of Emergency Marine Corps Regulations. Under authorization from the U.S. Marine Corps chain of command, Capt. Cramer is speaking out against US government policies, a secret gene-pool colony on Mars, the depopulation plans of what he calls the Breakaway civilization of the military industrial complex.

Unless the green, advanced technologies now sequestered by the Breakaway civilization are released for Earth’s public good, Capt. Cramer says the Breakaway civilization intends to eliminate Earth’s current surface-dwelling humans and replace them with humans that are now part of a secret Mars colony selected for its preferred gene pool and elite status. As Capt. Cramer states on his website, “DO NOT RELY ON THE OFFICIAL APPARATUS OF STATE TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH AT THIS TIME! They’re interest is not in your survival, it is in reducing your numbers.”

Article 21: When the US Marine Corps can warn the public the US government is no longer functioning

Capt. Randy Cramer states he is speaking out in this NewsInsideOut.com interview under authorization of a secret mechanism established by U.S. President Dwight Eisenhower to warn American citizens in the event their government was compromised and in danger of failing them or being overtaken.

Article 21 of secret Marine Corps regulations authorizes the US Marine chain of command to deploy a U.S. Marine as a civilian to speak out publicly against the actions of the U.S. government when either of two conditions is reached:
    • Less that 50% of the constitutional guarantees of the US government are in place because of the actions of an extraterrestrial race; or
    • Less than 75% of the operating functions of the US government are no longer being carried out;
    Under either of these conditions, the U.S. Marine chain of command can invoke Article 21 and deploy a U.S. Marine in the form of Capt. Randy A. Cramer to warn the public as to steps it should take so that the American people and its nation can survive.

There has been an official determination that one or both of these conditions have been met now.

U.S. Marine Corps White Hat deployed to save American nation

Capt. Randy Cramer states straightforwardly that he was authorized under Article 21 by his chain of command to speak out. He says, “When I agreed to speak publicly, my security clearance was raised to a Blue/Gold-13, which has granted me full access to USMC ss intelligence files, and weekly briefings by Brigadier General Julian Smythe, personally.”

According to Capt. Cramer, “USMC Special Section (ss). is a covert Unacknowledged Special Access Program (or USAP) signed into law as a legal and covert branch of the US military in 1953 by President Dwight D. Eisenhower. USMC ss was mandated by President Eisenhower through the USMC ss special code to meet the exopolitical questions of EBE’s, (Extra Terrestrial Biological entities) and ETV’s (Extra Terrestrial Vehicles); to assist in assessing diplomatic opportunities and military threats and advise the MJ-12 committee and special study groups (SSG’s) with intelligence from a fully staffed and operational military intelligence machine, and respond to their requests for specially trained military assistance in all matters extra terrestrial.”

Alternative 3: Secret Mars colony & planned depopulation of Earth’s surface dwellers

As set out in his NewsInsideOut.com interview, Capt. Randy Cramer has a two-fold message to the American and by extension the world public. The American and Earth’s surface dwellers (the constitutional economy] have been left with an archaic economy based on outdated technology by a Breakaway civilization whose technology is 10,000 years or more advanced. Only by securing release of secret green, advanced energy and other technologies can Earth’s surface dwellers re-start their economy and thrive.

The Breakaway civilization is preventing this release of technology (like anti-gravitics, time travel teleportation, medical and other technologies). Their plan, called Alternative 3, is based on a secret gene pool Mars colony established to repopulated Earth after the Earth surface dwellers are eliminated. The means of elimination include intentional biowarfare, wars, tectonic and environmental wars (HAARP and chemtrails), GMOs and other toxic means. It is disinformation to believe that Alternative 3 was established in the event of a natural catastrophe on Earth.

Capt. Randy Cramer has now been ordered by the US Marine Corps chain of command to warn the American and Earth population this is occurring. The US government is complicit in this plan and can no longer carry out its function of protecting its citizens.

Other Mars experiencers verify aspects of Capt. Cramer’s Mars account

Capt. Randy Cramer reports he was deployed for 17 years as US Marine Special Section (ss) as part of the Mars Defense Force in the polar regions of Mars in combat and peacekeeping operations with indigenous Mars intelligent reptilian and insectoid [Mantid] civilizations]. During this time, the U.S. Mars Defense Force, in alliance with Mars reptilians and Mantids, successfully fought off an attempted incursion of the Mars polar region by Draco reptilians.

Capt. Cramer’s accounts are congruent with those of previously reported by this reporter of whistleblowers from U.S. secret operations on Mars including Lt. Commander Andrew D. Basiago (USN), Lt. William Brett Stillings (USN), U.S. Presidential Adviser Bernard Mendez, US Serviceman Michael Relfe; Lawrence Livermore Physicist Arthur Neumann, and Mars colony survivor Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

At least three members of the U.S. secret Mars program have given extensive testimony published by this reporter that U.S. President Barack Obama, then known as Barry Soetoro Soebarkah, was on Mars as part of the US Mars program 1980-83. On January 3, 2012, Tommy Vietor, public relations director of the US National Security Council, issued an official statement in response to this reporter’s article stating that Obama had not watched a specific cartoon program about Mars, thereby attempting ridicule of an official U.S. Mars program. Vietor did not address any of the specific evidence that Obama had in fact been on Mars.

Solutions: Speak out for new technology and for change

Capt. Randy Cramer ‘s solutions include a call for re-energize citizen participation in oversight of official secrecy in the military-industrial complex. Capt. Cramer encouraged citizens to become actively involved in elections, and oversight of Congressional representatives and government offices.

Asked if he planned to run for elective office as part of his mandate under Art. 21, Capt. Cramer replied that he was considering political campaigning for public office among other options.

It is not clear if the US Marine Corps has other robust options available to it to preserve the American nation and people under Article 21 of its secret regulations, should the challenges to the continuity of the constitutional integrity of the American people’s nation become even more challenging.

References

Capt. Cramer’s website is

www.earthcitizenconsulting.org

NewsInsideOut.com

www.NewsInsideOut.com

Alfred Lambremont Webre Contact/News Tips:

news@newsinsideout.com
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 9th December 2014 at 06:26.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

Jake (8th December 2014), ktlight (9th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), Sebastion (8th December 2014), Timreh (18th February 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Good info in there... Nt r eal sure what to make of him insisting that we rush to vote... He recognizes that the system has been hijacked... He says we're all doomed... Then makes a big stink about voting?? OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IS NOT GOING AFTER THE GUNS.?? Can't really bite into this one... Definately see some flaws... All surface dwellers are doomed,, but go out and vote??? Hmmm.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th December 2014), alh02 (9th December 2014), Gerald Paris (10th December 2014), Jean-Luc (9th December 2014), ktlight (9th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (8th December 2014), RUSirius (9th December 2014), Sebastion (8th December 2014), Shadowself (9th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

All in all, instead of getting more doubts as he goes on, I am actually less doubtful of Cramer. At first I had difficulties with him sounding like - well, as someone put it, Brockbrader from space - but when getting over that and listening to what he has has to say, I´m leaning towards him being authentic.

Could you Jake suggest to Bill & Mod team whether there would be any idea in inviting Randy to join in here? Andrew Basiago, Laura Eisenhower and Alfred Webre seem to hold his testimony credible, it would be great to get the experiences in Avalon discuss with him and see how it goes.

UT

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Jake (9th December 2014), ktlight (9th December 2014), Midnight Rambler (10th December 2014), Timreh (18th February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Denmark Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another point to note, is that Avalon favourite Simon Parkes has been in detailed email communication with him for a few months. My only gripe is the question of why a super soldier needs to wear spectacles and constantly has the sniffles. I joke. I think the guy has been on mars, has partial memory recall and is embellishing his story.

13. Link to Post #8
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Perhaps Simon could give his take on Randys story?

UT

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Jake (9th December 2014), ktlight (10th December 2014), Timreh (18th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by wishinshow (here)
    He sparked my interest when he said that Obama does not want to take the guns from the American people. I understood that this was a major goal for the Obama administration. Can anybody enlighten me as to why Randy Kramer thinks differently?
    I don't know where he's getting this information, but just playing devil's advocate on his behalf, Obama's posturing on gun control has resulted in record amounts of guns and ammo sales.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    All in all, instead of getting more doubts as he goes on, I am actually less doubtful of Cramer. At first I had difficulties with him sounding like - well, as someone put it, Brockbrader from space - but when getting over that and listening to what he has has to say, I´m leaning towards him being authentic.

Could you Jake suggest to Bill & Mod team whether there would be any idea in inviting Randy to join in here? Andrew Basiago, Laura Eisenhower and Alfred Webre seem to hold his testimony credible, it would be great to get the experiences in Avalon discuss with him and see how it goes.

UT
    A most excellent idea.. I will do some proactive research into this....

Good Call..
    Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Gardener (10th December 2014), ktlight (10th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (10th December 2014), Sebastion (9th December 2014), Ultima Thule (10th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I have extended an invitation to Randy. I will follow up, and let everyone know....

Jake

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

ktlight (10th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (10th December 2014), Sebastion (9th December 2014), Timreh (18th February 2015), Ultima Thule (10th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

At around 17:00 in that video he goes on about the 90 day plan vs his "five year plan". As thought he's invented something new? I'm betting he figures most alternative media readers are not that familiar with business.

So let me explain. The 90 days are for quarterly taxes. Almost all business' out there have a "five year plan" This is nothing new and the templet has been around for a VERY long time. Even Lockheed Martin and the US postal service have public access to that "five year plan":

2013 Sustainability Report - Lockheed Martin in it stating: " the Department of Defense (DoD) provides a five-year plan"

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/conten...ity-report.pdf

USPS:

https://about.usps.com/strategic-pla...-2012-2017.pdf

So what is he on about regarding business plans of a 90 day margin? Beats me. 90 days again is for quarterly tax reporting! I know this because I was in the business sector for many years. And many business' use the 5 year plan template:

Sample quarterly tax:
    http://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/uitax/DueDate.htm

Sample 5 year template:

Edit to add: Even the Dept of Defense has a published "5 year plan" and beyond....

Quote In most years, the Department of Defense (DoD) provides a five-year plan, called the Future Years Defense Program (FYDP), associated with the budget that it submits to the Congress. Because decisions made in the near term can have consequences for the defense budget well beyond that period, CBO regularly examines DoD’s FYDP and projects its budgetary impact roughly a decade beyond the period covered by the FYDP. For this analysis, CBO used the FYDP that was provided to the Congress in April 2013; that FYDP spans fiscal years 2014 to 2018, and CBO’s projections span the years 2014 to 2028.
    http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44683

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/44683-FYDP.pdf
    Last edited by Shadowself; 10th December 2014 at 14:57.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Jake (10th December 2014), ktlight (10th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

I have long wondered what checks and balances might be in place if the global darkness, (shadow gov/mil/non terestial) got the upper hand, this is the first intimation that this is so. Maybe I am just wishfull thinking but heck surely there is a plan.

The interview is verbally information dense and might need several listenings to evaluate what is actually being said.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Jake (10th December 2014), ktlight (10th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread