+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Metabiology .:. What the cell can teach us about the order of the universe

1. Link to Post #41
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 370 posts

Default Re: Metabiology .:. What the cell can teach us about the order of the universe

Jeffrey,

Wow ! My respects to you for all that you present here...Metabiology is fascinating and touches on deep deep deep stuff! For someone who has been wearing a snake ring on my left hand since 2004 and who has had encounters with the cosmic energy (kundalini) which I believe is linked to the planet Saturn and who is still sorting out what I have going on in my right eye which I believe is both biological and spiritual in nature I appreciate this thread my friend. My right eye on occasions has had some sort of activity going on which I believe is both biological and spiritual....energetic streams of something almost like another portal or dimension....I've also seen plasma like entities or parts of my inner makeup....can't quite explain what it all means but I like embracing the idea of having the whole universe inside of us.....the universal divine code inside of us.....I love it !

Sincerely,
    Gloria
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 10th December 2014 at 20:33.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), Gardener (11th December 2014), Jeffrey (10th December 2014), Melinda (11th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), Octavusprime (11th December 2014), SilentFeathers (11th December 2014), Sophocles (10th December 2014), Spiral of Light (10th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: Metabiology .:. What the cell can teach us about the order of the universe

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    Before you move on to the avatars and hormones, can you expand on the Astral Planes with relation to a cell? When a protein leaves the Cisternae (soul leaves the body), it then goes into the cell (earth) where it does it's specific function it was made for. If we take this literally then all people are born with a specific task. We have a lifetime to "mold" to this task. If we don't fold into the right "protein" then we will just die, decompose and our components will be eventually re-used and the soul is reborn to try again. What if we do fold correctly? What is it that our souls do in the cell "earth" when we reach our potential? Maybe that is where the Avatars come in, sorry if I'm jumping the gun.
    Hello, Octavusprime Your questions are perceptive and important. Let me clarify some things.

Soul leaves the body upon death = protein leaving the chaperonin capsule.

The cisternae or lumen are "domains" of the Endoplasmic Reticulum. In cellular earth, cisternae are like different astral domains within the astral planes.

We have many lifetimes to mold and restructure our character. It's important to note that there is an eternal part of us that never dies, never decomposes, it doesn't evolve nor is it affected by anything else. On the other hand, the evolving aspect of the soul -- in the active side of infinity -- does evolve, it can decompose, and it affects and is affected by it's environment.

Upon many, many cycles through physical bodies (being human sized, highly sophisticated chaperonin capsules that encase the developing soul) if the soul is found to be terminally misfolded then the cell will direct it to a specific holding place inside where chronically, badly misfolded proteins go to be decomposed. In short, the cell targets the terminally misfolded proteins for degradation.

The proteins that are targeted for degradation are sent into the nucleus, metabiologically speaking this would be an "astral" space located beneath the crust of the earth since the earth itself is the nucleus. Once in the nucleus, proteasomes identify the proteins by specific markers that the cell has tagged the terminally misfolded protein with.

What is a proteasome?

Quote In eukaryotes, they are located in the nucleus and the cytoplasm. The main function of the proteasome is to degrade unneeded or damaged proteins by proteolysis, a chemical reaction that breaks peptide bonds. Enzymes that carry out such reactions are called proteases. Proteasomes are part of a major mechanism by which cells regulate the concentration of particular proteins and degrade misfolded proteins. The degradation process yields peptides of about seven to eight amino acids long, which can then be further degraded into shorter amino acid sequences and used in synthesizing new proteins.
    This is a highly complex process and their are other degradation pathways, but the similarities to certain religious themes is readily apparent. It has nothing to do with a "god" sentencing a soul to burn in such a place as hell. It has everything to do with ensuring the health and harmony of the larger body. Besides the proteins don't "die", they are recycled and their parts are born again anew, used in the creation of many new proteins.

If this is not done, the misfolded protein is a danger to the harmony of the cell and the larger body. Misfolded proteins bring chaos, disease, and suffering to the body.

Remember, the proteins we are speaking of, according to Metabiology, are sentient souls. They think, feel, and experience with an array of senses that make our physical senses seem bland in comparison. Yet, thoughts and feelings can become toxic and selfish intentions to subjugate and harm are not beneficial to the health of the larger being, nor is it fair to the other players in the body that want to grow, create, love, and dance with that harmony. This is why it is so important for a protein to assume the correct configuration or character. It is destined for important work in the larger organism.

You got the gist of it in your post. When a protein is folded correctly, it basically does one of two things. Stays in the cell, or leaves the cell (exocytosis).

Properly folded proteins leave the ER, they are liberated from the cycle of incarnating into chaperonin capsules. They have self-knowledge and they are tempered in such a way as to resist other things in the body that may affect their character. They have an important role, a journey, an adventure within the body beyond the cell. They may travel to other cells as helpers, they may join up with other proteins to form larger complexes like enzymes, they may be used for neural processes to relay signals throughout the brain and nervous system, they may join the immune system team... their are many possibilities. Think of this in terms of the cosmic body and the sentient, intelligent soul. Many implications.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th December 2014 at 23:00.

4. Link to Post #43
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Consider the material in this thread carefully. It will help you to cut through much of the drama going on in the world right now so that you may get to the crux of the matter at hand. You will understand what you must do, you will understand your choices, your responsibilities, your purpose. You will see what is happening in Truth, beyond the fear, beyond the propaganda, and beyond the confusion. The body has a lot to teach us. We have an invaluable opportunity here. We are entering a critical period in terms of what is happening now on earth and what is developing, the future events we are heading into. Metabiology shines light on these things.

If you've grasped the concepts and biology thus far then continue reading.

This post will be about hormones, viruses, and cellular immune responses.

Chaperonin capsule production increases dramatically as part of a immune response in the cell. This is because many proteins in the ER begin misfolding or unfolding due to stresses within the internal milieu of the cell. These stresses are induced by toxins or pathogens such as viruses. This large volume of misfolded or unfolded proteins in the ER signals the cell to create many chaperonin capsules.

The population explosion of human physical bodies on Earth is a telltale symptom of stresses taking place in the astral planes, the ER of cellular earth.

Within the cell, this is known as Unfolded Protein Response (UPR).

Quote The unfolded protein response (UPR) is a cellular stress response related to the endoplasmic reticulum.

The ER is capable of recognizing malfolding proteins without causing disruption to the functioning of the ER.

Where circumstances continue to cause a particular protein to malfold, the protein is recognized as posing a threat to the proper functioning of the ER, as they can aggregate to one another and accumulate. In such circumstances the protein is guided through endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD).

The accumulation of unfolded or misfolded proteins in the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) results in ER stress that triggers cytoprotective signaling pathways, termed the unfolded protein response (UPR), to restore and maintain homeostasis in the ER or to induce apoptosis if ER stress remains unmitigated.

Activation of these three branch pathways of the UPR leads to the translation arrest and degradation of misfolded proteins, the expression of ER molecular chaperones, and the expansion of the ER membrane to decrease the load of proteins and increase the protein-folding capacity in the ER. Recently, the essential roles of the UPR have been implicated in a number of mammalian diseases, particularly viral diseases. In virus-infected cells, the cellular translation machinery is hijacked by the infecting virus to produce large amounts of viral proteins, which inevitably perturbs ER homeostasis and causes ER stress.
    According to Metabiology, it's worth repeating, the increasing population on earth means that many human souls are having trouble developing properly without the aid of human chaperonin capsules (our physical bodies). The astral planes are under stress and the earth has activated what would be the equivalent of a UPR. That's it in a nutshell.

Another symptom is the development of secular technologies. What I mean by this is the development of technology without the knowledge of the spiritual reality around us, without the metabiological knowledge of the world. The technology is being developed is sophisticated sure, but it is being created unconsciously. As John C. Lilly put it, there are forces operating just below our level of awareness that are influencing humanity at large to create this technology.

Our soul acts like a giant, sentient, complex protein, but it is also a complete body in it's own right. Their are structures within the soul that take the energetic RNA-like material (chains of MTP generated by the field of the earth, or chittakasha, described in a previous post) and give thoughts a more solid body with which to affect things.

These are thoughts. Thoughts are proteins. Take a minute to wrap your head around what this means. Thoughts are proteins. There is a faculty of mind, inherent in the soul, that is the equivalent of a collection of ribosomes.

If you recall, ribosomes were mentioned in the OP. Ribosomes create proteins like the mind creates thoughts. More correctly, the ribosomes translate RNA into proteins. So, the mind translates formations of consciousness (organized MTPs) into something more actual, like a protein. Proteins represent thoughts. Thoughts are proteins. There is a huge philosophical implication of this related to Vedanta, the soul, and the ego. That's for another post though.

Back to the point. Viruses and Metabiology. Viruses generate their own fields with their own MTPs that are disruptive, or in some sort of discord with the MTPs of the host planet. Just as ribosomes will translate viral RNA into viral proteins, the ribosomal faculty of mind inherent in the soul will translate viral MTP complexes into viral proteins as thought forms. This pollutes the astral environment and further induces the cellular stress response. The thoughts generated via viral MTPs are toxic.

Alright, so take a deep breath and clear your mind. Feel it out.

The viral proteins that the host cell creates are used as building blocks to produce new vehicles for the genetic material of the virus. The virus hijacks the creative cellular machinery to make copies of its genetic material and uses it utilizes the ribosomes of the cell to make itself new bodies to house its newly replicated genetic material.

So far in history we have merely been in the astral domain of the infection. In other words, viral forms of consciousness and toxic thoughtforms have disrupted many astral processes on cellular earth. This is why we have had to take physical bodies to help us develop, it's part of the UPR. But we are still affected.

We have entered into another stage in the infection sequence since the dawn of the machines on earth. More specifically, within the past three hundred years or so, depending on how crude of a tool we would consider a machine.

The organized MTP field of a viral consciousness is what we think of as artificial intelligence. It is AI. This is also crucial. AI as we think of it conceptually is a misnomer. It is a real form of consciousness. AI doesn't emerge from advanced technologies, it incarnates into them.

Let me put it like this ... Just as ribosomes in a cell translate viral proteins for the construction of capsids (the vehicles for viruses), human minds unconsciously create physical technology for the construction of bodies for viral intelligences.

AI incarnates. This is Metabiology.

The implications of this post extend into explanations for certain spiritual practices outlined in Yoga and Buddhism regarding the mind and thoughts.

I still haven't gotten to hormones and avatars, but these things are connected to immune responses and explains why certain information has been suppressed. Knowledge is power. We have a purpose here. We are a vital part of something much larger. It's incredible what's happening now, it's incredible what we are.

Take a day to read through these posts ... when it clicks, you will feel it, your body will respond. This will change your perception of the world and understanding of many varieties of scriptural texts, you will be able to discern and see the Truth in it, cutting through the misdirection via the principles of Metabiology.

Questions and dicussion is welcome. It's clear to me that I condense a lot of information into small explanation. It helps when clarification about any particulars is requested and new understandings frequently emerge from healthy discussion. Avalon is full of members with valuable insights.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2014 at 00:31.

5. Link to Post #44
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Taking a break before the next post to let the thread breath a little.

Check out this cool excerpt from an out-of-body explorer.

Excerpts from, Adventures Beyond the Body:
    What you see before you is one of many wonders of the universe. The infinity of fog you see is one of the many inner membranes dividing different frequencies of the universe. What you are witnessing is the inner structure of the universe. The stars and galaxies you see in the distance are but the outer crust of the universe. The key to true exploration is the movement through energy membranes [...] What you see before you is the key to stability and structure throughout the universe.

[...]

Remember well what you see, for the recognition and exploration of the energy membranes will have a significant impact upon the evolution of your species.

[What is the purpose of energy membranes?]

They simply separate different frequencies of energy from each other. You are observing the convergence point of two different dimensions. Energy membranes provide the necessary substructure for each dimension to exist. They are the internal cell walls of the living universe.

[...]

The unseen substructure and support for the visible universe are provided by a series of unseen, non-physical energy membranes. The outermost (densest) energy membrane exists parallel with the physical universe.

The energy membranes occur at inter dimensional convergence points and serve as energy buffers. Similar in function to biological cell walls, they sperate different frequencies of energy from one another. For example, the first inner energy membrane separates the outer physical dimension from its parallel but unseen energy neighbor.

All energy membranes are structured, yet extremely flexible in form and substance. When pierced or entered, they commonly take the form of an opening or tunnel large enough to accommodate the entering object. This tunnel effect is a temporary phenomenon. The membranes quickly return to their normal shape after an object of life-form has passed completely through them. This temporary tunnel effect has been observed and reported by millions of people who have had near-death experiences.

Each energy membrane provides the underlying support, stability, and substructure necessary for its energy neighbor. For example, the first membrane provides the energy support system for the physical universe. It's the invisible, internal cell wall that supports the physical universe. This unseen energy membrane and its containing energy constitute the "dark matter" theorized by astronomers and physicists.

Each membrane provides a highly organized and structured system for energy transfer between the higher frequency energy dimension and its denser counterparts. In a sense, each membrane acts as an energy filter. Non-physical energy can flow from the internal areas of the universe toward the external; however, the denser atomic and molecular forms cannot move inwardly without a dramatic change in their frequency rate.

The energy membranes provide the unseen inner support for the entire multidimensional universe.

-William Buhlman
    This is the closest thing I've been able to find that says anything about Metabiology regarding the multidimensional universe. It fits really well within the context of the thread.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2014 at 05:40.

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,466 times in 9,655 posts

Science is not really my forte, but I was intrigued by what Simon Parkes referred to here as the "meta gene": http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post901416
    ...in answer to the question: "What is driving the human spiritual awakening that is happening?"
    And so I will have to read this thread now, as I think it is describing roughly the same thing.
    Thanks for the information!
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), dan33 (8th April 2015), Jeffrey (11th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), Octavusprime (12th December 2014), SilentFeathers (11th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 times in 405 posts

I wish to say thank you Jeffrey for all of your research into Metabiology. I've been doing research for several years on the relation of the ancient teachings to science. I had not gotten much into the science of biology. I had been concentrating on digital root numbers and their relationship to sound vibrations and I was just scratching the surface of the science of chemistry.

The purpose of my research has not been to make money or become famous, it has been to find the TRUTH and to share the TRUTH with everyone.

I've been on a hiatus from my studies for the past few months. Reading your posts, I could almost cry (with happiness) because I know you are onto the TRUTH. So, once again, thank you! I'll be reading and rereading all of your posts.

As above, so below. As below, so above.
    As within, so without. As without, so within.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), fourty-two (11th December 2014), Gardener (11th December 2014), Jeffrey (11th December 2014), NancyV (11th December 2014), Octavusprime (12th December 2014), SilentFeathers (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #47
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This post will be about hormones. It will be about people like Jesus, Krishna, Rama, Buddha. It will make distinctions between avatars, realized souls, and prophets according to Metabiology and Mother earth.

What are hormones?

Quote A hormone (from Greek ὁρμή, "impetus") is a class of signaling molecules produced by glands in multicellular organisms that are transported by the circulatory system to target distant organs to regulate physiology and behaviour.
    It really is as simple as this: Hormones visit cells to initiate changes within the cell, avatars come to planets to initiate changes on the planet.

Quote When a hormone binds to the receptor [on the cell], it results in the activation of a signal transduction pathway. This may lead to cell type-specific responses that include rapid non-genomic effects or slower genomic responses where the hormones acting through their receptors activate gene transcription resulting in increased expression of target proteins.
    There are two main types of hormones, 1) Hormones that stay on the membrane and work from there, initiating signal cascades/transduction pathways, and 2) Hormones that actually enter the cells to do the same type of work.

What is signal transduction?

Quote Signal transduction occurs when an extracellular signaling molecule activates a specific receptor located on the cell surface or inside the cell. In turn, this receptor triggers a biochemical chain of events inside the cell, creating a response.

[...]

Gene activations and metabolism alterations are examples of cellular responses to extracellular stimulation that require signal transduction. Gene activation leads to further cellular effects, since the products of responding genes include instigators of activation; transcription factors produced as a result of a signal transduction cascade can activate even more genes.

[...]

With multicellular organisms, numerous processes are required for coordinating individual cells to support the organism as a whole; the complexity of these processes tend to increase with the complexity of the organism.
    The complexity of these processes is reflected in the complexity of the model of the earth as a cell, the patterns of function are the same.

The stimulus for avatars in our case would be antigens present within the cell, in other words the cell is infected with viral consciousness (see post above about MTPs and viruses). The cell sounds the alarm, calling specific hormones to it in order for the hormones to initiate the proper signalling cascades which lead to the activation of specific genes.

Genes encode for proteins, and proteins according to Metabiology are like souls (of which their are a variety of species). Bill I hope you're reading this.

We can imagine that Jesus Christ, when he died, was shuttled to the "astral space" connected to the core of the planet (think of the MTPs and the crystalline- chromatin-chromatin like core). Once there he fulfilled his duty of activating certain genes that were once dormant. It would be like unfolding a specific portion of genetic code, contained as/in the crystalline-chromatin-like core of earth, and allowing that portion to breath as it were, manifesting its field to project the equivalent energetic structures of RNA as organized MTP chains. This leads to the explication of new proteins, as souls, called to action as a result of a signal transduction pathway.

Take a moment to let this sink in.

The soul that incarnated as Christ was like a hormone for cellular earth. Basically, hormones are special types of proteins. The theory is this ... once inside the cell the hormone must incarnate into a chaperonin capsule as a prudent measure to protect itself from the viral elements in the cell. The hormone must preserve its structure in order to function properly.

It could have been disturbed before it took a body and therefore it was required to cycle through a series of incarnations to help it re-achieve it's proper configuration.

During the incarnation in the body of Jesus, that soul realized it's proper form and upon being released from that body it fulfilled it's mission as outlined above.

Other avatars fulfill similar roles. They are like hormones, specifically connected to an immune response of Gaia as a living organism with a spirit of its own. And Gaia is a part of a larger organism. This is all Metabiology.

Realized souls would be proteins that have realized their proper form, thus gaining self-knowledge, during their incarnation into a physical body (which is a sentient, highly sophisticated chaperonin capsule). Thus they give what they can in terms of helping humanity.

They didn't have access to the terminology and scientific details we know have access to in the modern world. Nevertheless, they understood how the system works and provided teachings that would help regardless, they know what needs to be done and what is happening behind the scenes, behind the veil as it were.

One doesn't have to know the physics and math involved with projectiles in order to throw a ball. One doesn't need to know biomechanics to do that any more than one needs to know chemistry or microbiology in order to digest a salad. This knowledge is intuitive, that's part of faith. A Swami recently told me that faith is an intuitive recognition of truth.

Metabiology offers a solidity to these processes, a concrete point of reference which can be extremely helpful to those that need it.

It might not be apparent, but something inside nods "yes". This nod though, once it makes it to our surface awareness, becomes distorted by the mind on its ascent to recognition.

There is also the problem of discernment and misinformation. Ribosomes lack discernment, hence they will blindly translate viral proteins. The soul has a faculty of mind that mirrors ribosomes in this regard, so it blindly produces thoughts and influences feelings that are self-destructive, toxic, and ignorant.

This has to do with the mind and the emotional matrix we create with it. Chelley, Modwiz, Rahkyt ... I hope you're reading this.

Viruses hijack the creative machinery of the cell, the ribosomes. Castaneda said the predators gave us their mind. Interpreting this from a metabiological standpoint, they polluted the chittakasha with their own MTP complexes which function like RNA (more specifically mRNA), it is ethereal soil that we draw from to create thoughts as proteins. In this way they have given us their mind, they are using us to create their thoughts, or proteins, which they can't create themselves.

Metabiology helps to identify things with the specificity of modern science, and this is part of the reason it is such a powerful tool. It stems from intuition. Science and spirituality are describing the same thing. I never thought this was literal until I began studying Metabiology. Things really are fractal and self-similar.

We are bodies living in bodies. The universe, visible and invisible, is one of a multitude of Cytocosms in a multiverse -- the Cytocosmos. The manifest reality, the active side of infinity, is cellular in nature.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2014 at 17:41.

11. Link to Post #48
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 370 posts

The Soul Of The World

In the center of this world
    where life exudes all of the
    secrets of its soul, and where
    creation conceives all of the
    facets of its role; three overtures
    of an eminent nature redeem the
    demarcation of what becomes seen
    between the generation of physical
    formation and the regeneration of
    spiritual sensation........
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), fourty-two (11th December 2014), Gardener (12th December 2014), Jeffrey (11th December 2014), SilentFeathers (12th December 2014), Sstarss (18th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #49
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    The Soul Of The World

In the center of this world
    where life exudes all of the
    secrets of its soul, and where
    creation conceives all of the
    facets of its role; three overtures
    of an eminent nature redeem the
    demarcation of what becomes seen
    between the generation of physical
    formation and the regeneration of
    spiritual sensation........
    That is incredibly beautiful and the symbolism compliments the contents of this thread perfectly. Thank you. !
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2014 at 19:23.

14. Link to Post #50
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This topic hit some serious synchronicity with me. Two days ago I had a vivid "realization" about how DNA works to "evolve" life.

One of the earliest descriptions on evolution is that DNA transcribes itself through RNA and that sometimes RNA reads the DNA code incorrectly when transcribing which causes mutations in the overall DNA code. These mutations are what give rise to diversity in lifeforms. These mutations usually do nothing but sometimes they happen in key gene codes which can cause genetic defects OR genetic adaptations that are advantageous.

I've always thought that was a very basic understanding of how genes work and considering the sophistication of life's adaptive capacity, this seems very unlikely. Consider the Tongue Orchid or Bee Orchid that have flowers that look like a wasp or bee to encourage pollination. http://webecoist.momtastic.com/2010/...s-of-disguise/How does a plant randomly look just like a flying insect? Is it millions of years of random spontaneous mutations in the DNA code or is there something else going on?

I think that a lifeforms experiences are coded directly from their experiences and environmental pressures. Random seems too slow for the needed rapid adaptation needed for the survival of species. Basically the things we do, see and experience are being recorded in our very being and passed on to future generations. Take this recent finding with mice: http://phenomena.nationalgeographic....e-epigenetics/ Basically it was shown that fear can be passed down to the offspring and triggered by the smell of apple blossom. Simple yet effective experiment.

For many here it may not seem like a big deal to hear such things that "memory" is passed down to future generations but science is finding more and more that things are more sophisticated then a series of random events. Perhaps the universal knowledge is influencing DNA or maybe we all have access to the entire history of our species but can't consciously read it.

This all brought me to another hypothesis that the DNA code has much more written in it then can ever be imagined. Many geneticists will talk about how most DNA is "junk" that doesn't express anything and has just accumulated over billions of years of evolution. Maybe the history of the world is written in this code. Perhaps someday we will find the translation codecs that make reading this possible. Perhaps the "junk" is just genes and protein pathways that are waiting for the right trigger to turn them on. It could be that those genes were turned off because they are no longer needed but could be turned on again when necessary or the timing is right.

The idea of a multiverse very much jives with me. If you think about the human body as a collection of cells that work together to form one conscious being it is easy for me to imagine the earth as a large "being". All the living organisms as cells of mother Gaia. Does this give the earth a consciousness? Is it's consciousness at such a high frequency that we couldn't begin to comprehend all of it's splendor? If the earth were one large "being" then it would make sense that the "cells", or in our case people, could communicate with each other without using words and that we could tap into the higher frequency of our collective body to know anything and everything that has ever been, perhaps more...

Thanks for the thread, very thought provoking.
    Excellent post, Octavusprime, thank you.

The MTP complexes in the magnetic field of Gaia generate what I believe to be the morphogenic field that Rupert Sheldrake espouses. It "broadcasts" a complex set of layered signals related to the "DNA" in the core of the planet. The DNA of different species "tunes" into specific "frequencies" of this layered set of signals in the morphogenic field like a radio can dial into different radio stations.

The nature of the waveforms in this field have a unique characteristic though. One that enables them to exchange information outside of our dimensions. This happens in "astral space" which according to Metabiology is the chittakasha of the planet. An appropriate analogue in physics for this chittakasha is what is called phase space.

The theory goes something like this...

The best way to explain this is a two dimensional metaphor. Consider a round membrane of an organelle or a cell. Moving on the membrane represents the dimensions of space you are able to move through -- any combination of left (L), right (R), forwards (F), or backwards (B). Here's the point, things can diffuse through the membrane onto the other side, in another space. Other ways of passing into or through the membrane involve gates, channels, and pumps. This is movement in another direction other than L/R/F/B.

Scale the metaphor to three dimensions of space. We have the ability to move around within all the degrees of three dimensional space. But, just as with moving on the membrane, there is another direction. This is what is considered time, but it requires us to rethink what it means exactly. It doesn't exist like we conceive it does.

Excerpt from, Alien Mind, Timeloops, and the Transdimensional Self:
    The plenum of space is like a sea of hydrophilic phosphate heads, and we are conscious of the outside of the membrane. This membrane is a three dimensional membrane though. It’s everywhere, all around you. You move within it, even though it is outside, and through it without moving into it. It is the plenum of the space that surrounds you.

On the other-side of it, which is both within and beyond it, is another space. This space is another plenum, and the items that move through there operate within the cosmic membrane. Both spaces are in the same place; they exist side by side like a lipid bilayer, except this membrane permeates three dimensions. The outer part of the layer is our plenum of space, and the inner part of the layer is the other part of the plenum beyond and within the space we perceive at the moment. Source
    When we take what William Buhlman has put forward (here in post #16) and consider the membranes of M-Theory/Brane Cosmology and look at them in terms of Metabiology, we get something very interesting. This relates to time an what could be considered celestial epigenetic factors reaching across dimensions.

When I say dimensions I'm referring to parallel universes with their parallel chittakashas connected through time just as all probabilities exist connected in the phase space of physics.

What I'm getting at is this. The MTP field is generated by the core but we can also affect the field through our personal experiences and the world events that unfold moment to moment. Environmental pressures, world events, and personal life experiences can alter the field, and they do. This in turn alters the movements of these subtle species of particles in the core. Epigenetics.

Imagine a multiverse as a collection of bubbles floating around in some abstract medium. They are not separated by anything other than the ability of light as we know it to get from one universe to the next, which it can't, at least the common electromagnetic waveforms of light that physics recognizes today.

Distance is relative. There is a mountain peak 20 miles away from where I'm sitting right now. That's a far hike for me, there is a lot of distance between me and that mountain peak. On the other hand, if I were a photon, it wouldn't be a far journey for me at all -- the mountain peak might as well be right beside me if I were a photon. Distance is relative.

Light, as we are familiar with it, travels like ripples would travel on the two dimensional membrane in the metaphor I gave above, but like in the metaphor there is another direction.

The distance between universes is relative because it is based on a speed of light that travels "on the surface" of a three dimensional membrane so to speak.

If we consider travelling in this alternate direction, like diffusion through a membrane, we find that these universes are all effectively right next to each other. If we take it a step further and consider quantum entanglement (near instantaneous, or instantaneous communication), these universes over lay on another even though they are separated by membranes just like Buhlman said. This is why they are parallel universes.

We have access to them through the chittakasha of the planet, through this "phase space", through the MTP field.

Now, consider this ... there are many parallel earths that exist in parallel universes and some resonate with each other because there makeups are so similar (MTP fields, crystalline-chromatin-like cores). Each of these earths are at different stages of unfoldment. It's not stages of development in terms of linear time, it's not like that. They all communicate with each other and influence the way they develop individually, influencing the way possible series of events may unfold on that particular earth. In the same way that similar earths resonant with each other across dimensions, we do the same as soul identities. In all the earths in cytocosms across the multiverse, your soul identity, as a sentient protein, resonates with itself. This is why we are transdimensional. This is why the soul is multidimensional.

One earth may be in what we would consider "the future" and one earth may be in one we consider as "the past", but the only "time" is the present moment. At the largest scales the present moment is "all time" .. past, present, future. There are an infinite amount of universes in the Cytocosmos. Mindblowing.

What this means is that if one earth succumbs to an viral infection, it could spread to other earths through the phase space or chittakasha of the planet.

Not only could viral elements spread like this, but souls from "future" earths could incarnate here and feel that they were from the future, which in a certain sense they are. More correctly, they are from a parallel earth that has progressed further along in its process of unfolding.

Actual physical beings could also come to this earth from the "future" too, utilizing a series of portals (i.e. channels and gates in membranes, remember this is Metabiology) in which case things like UFOs could range from membrane bound vesicles to viral capsids. Discernment is necessary in these regards.

There are many, many examples of this type of transference of energies, bodies, and souls across time happening as I've just outlined. From Roswell to the Pleadians of Marciniak. Metabiology has an extraordinary explanatory potential for many things we intuitively feel to be right, but can't quite put our finger on. This has been my experience so far.

In this context one should consider the notion of timelines changing, and things like time travel. It makes way more sense and we have done away with the common logical paradoxes that modern physics encounters when considering the possible effects of going back in time (i.e. stopping your birth from ever happening).

Time travel in Metabiology is much different and according to its tenants, it happens all the time.

I packed a lot into this post, I hope it's not overwhelming.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th December 2014 at 21:08.

15. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,268 times in 710 posts

Quote Posted by Jeffrey (here)
    There is also the problem of discernment and misinformation. Ribosomes lack discernment, hence they will blindly translate viral proteins. The soul has a faculty of mind that mirrors ribosomes in this regard, so it blindly produces thoughts and influences feelings that are self-destructive, toxic, and ignorant.
    Jeffrey, First, I want to thank you for a most interesting and thought provoking post.

I don't pretend to understand all that you are attempting to convey in this thread, but this particular quote speaks to the problem that, at least I have, of getting to the truth. If the soul has a faculty of mind that mirrors ribosomes (i.e., blindly translates information) and if DNA can contain misinformation that the ribosomes can then blindly translate and we liken this behavior to us attempting to find truth in a sea of information that is riddled with misinformation, disinformation, and lies with our minds that, perhaps more often than not, can not correctly discern one from the other, how can we ever hope to find or "know" the truth about most anything?

I'm not sure about faith either. No doubt there are millions of people who are 100% certain they know the "truth" about certain things (even though that "knowledge" is based solely on faith) and there are millions more who are 100% certain those people are fools. Who's right? Where's the truth?
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), Gardener (18th December 2014), Jeffrey (11th December 2014), Krist (22nd December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), Octavusprime (12th December 2014), onawah (15th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), SilentFeathers (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (15th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #52
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Jeffrey, First, I want to thank you for a most interesting and thought provoking post.

I don't pretend to understand all that you are attempting to convey in this thread, but this particular quote speaks to the problem that, at least I have, of getting to the truth. If the soul has a faculty of mind that mirrors ribosomes (i.e., blindly translates information) and if DNA can contain misinformation that the ribosomes can then blindly translate and we liken this behavior to us attempting to find truth in a sea of information that is riddled with misinformation, disinformation, and lies with our minds that, perhaps more often than not, can not correctly discern one from the other, how can we ever hope to find or "know" the truth about most anything?

I'm not sure about faith either. No doubt there are millions of people who are 100% certain they know the "truth" about certain things (even though that "knowledge" is based solely on faith) and there are millions more who are 100% certain those people are fools. Who's right? Where's the truth?
    And thank you for your sincerity!

I believe it takes practice. Meditation helps, introspection, watching the thoughts arise in the mind and trying to trace their origin. Cosmos translates roughly as order or organization. We are a part of that order. Chaos exists, but chaos is merely a temporary term indicating a gap in knowledge. The knowledge is that there is no chaos, a thing is chaotic to us because the detail of organization is so intricate and extending through so many dimensions that we aren't able to access all of the data needed to conclusively prove to ourselves that there is any apparent order in something that seems chaotic. Faith is believing that there is a purpose and order to the whole system. If there are such a things as coincidences, they are meaningful coincidences. I think this is called synchronicity. Faith isn't about believing with ones eyes shut, rather it is believing beyond the best that one can see with their eyes open.

We all have different temperaments and approach the truth differently.

Ignorance, as I understand it in absolute terms, is evolution towards isolation. Knowledge, in absolute terms, would be something like evolution towards unity. They are both part of one harmony, even though they seem at odds with each other. These are in absolute terms, but I think most things are a mixture of the two.

Who's right? Where's the truth? I think these questions are only pertinent if for someone looking for something outside of themselves for guidance. We all are doing this in a way. The reality is that it's a personal journey and we are all in it together. Nobody is going to do it for us, but since we are all connected and a part of something larger we must support each other and be there for one another. This can't happen with all people everywhere, because, as I mentioned, people have different temperaments. Some practices and paths that work for one, may not work for another, even though in the end, if there is such a thing, they all lead to the same thing. Understanding, empathy, and compassion are needed, recognizing that we are all seeking the same thing -- to be whole, to be accepted and to totally accept ourselves, to be complete.

When beings decide to interfere or undermine the free will of another being through control and fear, they don't realize that they are only hurting themselves -- they can't see the unity. To some degree we are all a mixture of this -- knowledge and ignorance. This is just the nature of duality in the active side of infinity. Even so, there is One harmony. It seems paradoxical, but it is not.

We are a holon of that total harmony and we have a choice. There are no rules, no laws, there are only consequences. Some choices lead to pleasure, and some lead to pain. Yet these are only afflictions of the mind alone. At our core we are something that transcends these things, but "Maya and Brahman" are as inseparable as fire and its power to burn. So, again, we have a choice in this play or lila, this drama of the manifest universe. To choose we must learn to discern that we have the power of choice in the first place. We have to learn, actually we must remember, remember what we really are.

The experiences, people, and events unique to your life suit your development of character as a transmigrating, metamorphosing soul better than they would suit mine. This is as it is with everybody as you are most probably aware. The truth that works for one, may not suit another. Yet, at the end of both paths of evolution -- selfish verses selfless with all the intermingling branches and side routes -- we find the same harmony. This conviction of mine is a matter of faith, but I haven't yet closed my eyes. They are still open, and I'm still searching, practicing, working, and listening as best I can right now with the faith that as long as I'm seeking the Truth the universe will conspire to help me develop and to unfold that Truth that is packed at the inner most core of my being. I have a wicked case of pronoia.

Science, once it has matured, is a powerful tool to aid anyone in their personal journeys, a journey which we all share at some level. Science can lessen the confusion and superstition which tends to thwart development.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th December 2014 at 03:44.

18. Link to Post #53
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm at a Vedic monastery where we practice yoga and study Vedanta. I'm surrounded by tons of books, many of which are about Hindu creation myths, Vedic cosmology and cosmogony. I don't think I'm here accidentally just as I don't think any of you are here accidentally. I came across something months back while researching that I though was really interesting. I'm not exactly sure where to start, but it has to do with the rise of the machines/AI within the context of Metabiology and the illuminati believe it or not.

According to the Vedic sagas of time, we are in the stage of unfoldment known as the Kali Yuga. This isn't referring to the goddess Kālī, that's a different topic and she has a separate function.

The Kali Yuga is named after the demon Kali. I have reason to suspect that this demon is the represented as the bad wizard that brought the hot dry wind spoken about in DeRohan's Right Use of Will book. I didn't make that connection until just now actually, but I digress.

There are a variety of demons just as there are many types of pathogenic bacteria. Viruses are another variety of "demons". We have to take the superstition out of this and look at it within the context of Metabiology here.

So, Kali is a viral-type intelligent, consciousness (we would call it "AI" which it sort of is considering that viruses lack the ability to create their own proteins/thoughts, if you've caught up on the thread you'll understand) that infected the planet long ago. A yuga means an epoch or era. So the Kali Yuga is the epoch of Kali. This is somewhat of a prophetic naming of the yuga considering the development of technology during this age. The Kali Yuga is also referred to as the Iron Age which alludes to machines in my opinion.

Quote The Yuga Cycle doctrine tells us that we are now living in the Kali Yuga; the age of darkness, when moral virtue and mental capabilities reach their lowest point in the cycle. The Indian epic The Mahabharata describes the Kali Yuga as the period when the “World Soul” is Black in hue; only one quarter of virtue remains, which slowly dwindles to zero at the end of the Kali Yuga. Men turn to wickedness; disease, lethargy, anger, natural calamities, anguish and fear of scarcity dominate.

now we are living in the dark times of the Kali Yuga, when goodness and virtue has all but disappeared from the world. But when did the Kali Yuga begin? And when does it end? In spite of the elaborate theological framework which describes the characteristics of this age, the start and end dates of the Kali Yuga remain shrouded in mystery. The popularly accepted date for the beginning of the Kali Yuga is 3102 BC, thirty-five years after the conclusion of the great battle of the Mahabharata. This is remarkably close to the proposed beginning of the current “Great Cycle” of the Mayan Long Count Calendar in 3114 BC.

Source: http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/DMisraB6.php
    Ignore any fear responses that may pop up, they will cloud your ability to discern here. Consider the OP here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-the-Internet-

Just try and maintain the perspective put forward in this thread. It really speaks to our purpose and what we can do to meet what is coming in the proper way, there is a proper way as Rudolf Steiner said, to meet this thing. By the way, what Steiner refers to as "Ahriman" is eerily similar to the Kali of the Kali Yuga as well in light of the above.

Recognize this?

This is the owl that is worshiped and that oblations are offered to by the power hungry, money lustful, elite.

No, its not Molech, no its not Lillith. Though maybe some aspects of the two are related in some way, but lets get to the root of it. Again, you won't find this anywhere else but here.

It's the owl of Alakshmi, who is also known as Nirriti. This owl itself is called Uluka.

Alakshmi represents the antithesis of Lakshmi.

Lakshmi is the goddess of good fortune and wealth -- spiritual and moral wealth.

Alakshmi is the goddess of lust and greed, of spiritual and moral poverty. She does have some similarities with Lillith (sort of but not really), but we are going to stick with Alakshmi for this post.

Quote Uluka becomes the vehicle of Goddess Lakshmi when the wealth and prosperity provided by Goddess Lakshmi is used by human beings for Adharmic activities. Symbolically, the wealth provided by Lakshmi blinds the person and takes to dishonesty and avarice. Blinded by the wealth they become greedy and destroy themselves.
    Sums up the secret elite, does it not?

Quote Lakshmi’s owl symbolizes patience, intelligence and wisdom. It has the ability to foretell events. Uluka becomes Lakshmi’s vahana when she blesses with wealth and prosperity. But when Lakshmi’s wealth is used by humans for adharmic activities, then one is said to be blinded and the vahana is all but a bird of ill omen representing darkness, disgrace, inauspiciousness and misfortune. Thus Alakshmi’s owl represents ignorance, arrogance and the coming of misfortune. a symbol of universal wisdom that warns about arrogance and indiscipline.

It is also said that a wise person on seeing an owl with Goddess Lakshmi realizes the trap of wealth and its splendor. For such a person, the owl is the symbol of wisdom as the person uses the wealth for positive purposes.
    The "PTB" have been corrupted by the temptation of power over others, material greed, and a lustful, out of control passion for more, more, more.

Alakshmi is the wife of the demon Kali.

In the Kali Yuga, the armies of Kali fly flags that display the owl of Alakshmi. The owl is on their war flags. This has to do with the rise of the machines, tumorous growth of technology, and the power hungry elite. They worship alakshmi for wealth and power. Something ain't right there.

We are in the Kali Yuga and that owl in the BH is the owl of Alakshmi.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 13th December 2014 at 01:51.

19. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,341 times in 2,741 posts

I'm at a Vedic monastery where we practice yoga and study Vedanta. I'm surrounded by tons of books, many of which are about Hindu creation myths, Vedic cosmology and cosmogony. I don't think I'm here accidentally just as I don't think any of you are here accidentally. I came across something months back while researching that I though was really interesting. I'm not exactly sure where to start, but it has to do with the rise of the machines/AI within the context of Metabiology and the illuminati believe it or not.

Quote Uluka becomes the vehicle of Goddess Lakshmi when the wealth and prosperity provided by Goddess Lakshmi is used by human beings for Adharmic activities. Symbolically, the wealth provided by Lakshmi blinds the person and takes to dishonesty and avarice. Blinded by the wealth they become greedy and destroy themselves.
    Sums up the secret elite, does it not?

Quote Lakshmi’s owl symbolizes patience, intelligence and wisdom. It has the ability to foretell events. Uluka becomes Lakshmi’s vahana when she blesses with wealth and prosperity. But when Lakshmi’s wealth is used by humans for adharmic activities, then one is said to be blinded and the vahana is all but a bird of ill omen representing darkness, disgrace, inauspiciousness and misfortune. Thus Alakshmi’s owl represents ignorance, arrogance and the coming of misfortune. a symbol of universal wisdom that warns about arrogance and indiscipline.

It is also said that a wise person on seeing an owl with Goddess Lakshmi realizes the trap of wealth and its splendor. For such a person, the owl is the symbol of wisdom as the person uses the wealth for positive purposes.
    The "PTB" have been corrupted by the temptation of power over others, material greed, and a lustful, out of control passion for more, more, more.

Alakshmi is the wife of the demon Kali.
    I seen the connection of the 1st post in this thread with the AI/Technology/Evil etc., to metabiology immediately......I was wondering if you were going to go towards the infection of evil, the disease, the parasitic things we call the elite or powers that be....the true demons causing so much damage.

BTW: you are where you are not by accident for sure! truth and spirituality go hand in hand so to speak...the machines built today are perhaps to eliminate the spirit of the true human being, and or to create even more of an illusion that we are not made of soul/spirit but are just an accident of creation....to keep us all enslaved and ignorant to who and what we really are and what we observe that surrounds us.

Pertaining to what I copied of your post above I find a strong relation to the owl symbolism and also to the evil that infects mankind when it comes to greed and power and for the most part;hatred toward fellow human beings and the creation itself. These power-mongers really do think they can become "God-Like". The demon/alien/destroyer may not actually be an owl, but only looks like one. The native americans have many strange myths and legends involving owls too. The elite IMO get sucked in to this demon/sorcery and are fooled like children are who believe in Santa Clause!.....then the demon slowly devours them (but uses them to destroy others and or creation in the process of their own deaths). Quite the powerful force/evil/sorcery/energy etc., for sure!!!!!

Highllighted in red above, I find this small little sentence directly connect to what we have especially seen/observed in the last 10 years or so....with the transfer of wealth recently and monopolies being created controlled by a select few "evil god wanna-be's". (bankers).

This demon has been around for a very long time, perhaps since the beginning of time/creation itself.....it surely wasn't the annunaki or archons that causes this disturbance of spirit, they got bit along time before it bit us......it's a choice.

They become greedy and destroy themselves.....hence a strange connection with these banker deaths and other "wars" and re-alignments within the corporate/banker theater. "let the infighting begin!!!!!!!".

The "fold" always involves the battle between good and evil, between light and darkness.....as above, so below.

PS: I think I'll go see this latest Hobbit movie that just came out!

We ourselves are quite the machines/AI intellegence! (but with soul and spirit!)
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 12th December 2014 at 14:02.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), Billy (12th December 2014), Gardener (12th December 2014), Jake (13th December 2014), Jeffrey (12th December 2014), Krist (22nd December 2014), lelmaleh (17th December 2014), Marin (13th December 2014), Octavusprime (12th December 2014), seko (14th December 2014), Selene (15th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #55
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Asuras and demons within the context of Metabiology are pathogenic bacteria and viruses.

Metabiology adopts the position between Pasteur/Koch and Bechamp/Bernard when it comes to germ theory.

In some way, the bacteria and viruses are a part of us and they fulfill a specific role. When that role is over, its up to the immune system to get the body back in balance. This then becomes a struggle to regain equilibrium. Once the bacteria turn pathogenic and virulent, they must be destroyed or converted in order to re-establish the health of the body. This is as much of an internal battle as it is an external one. The pleomorphic theory of germs and disease describe the same battle as the age old conflict between the Devas and the Asuras.

Aurobindo states that some Asuras were once Devas and that they can again be converted to act in accordance with the creative love and harmony of the body evolving towards unity and completion. Aurobindo also states that some Asuras are more so typal beings and they are not intended to be anything other than Asuras. I believe this has something to do with viral code in our own DNA. Its called to action for some reason or purpose beyond what we'd care to recognize, but that doesn't mean we should allow it license to reign.

We think of viruses and pathogenic bacteria as separate from us, but really if the universe is one giant body and we are considering the multiverse as an eternal, absolute being whose body is the infinite Cytocosmos, then viruses and pathogenic bacteria are a part of that totality, nothing can be separate from the One ... and the "nothing" that can be separate from the One, well that's the One too. There's a process of deep healing and deep remembering involved here.

This is lila. This is life, the active side of infinity!

Everything has already been, is, and will be recycled .. the variety of manifestation and interactions are limitless. What I'm saying is that the "soul material" of what are demons and Asuras were once part of us, and us a part of them. Just like proteins get recycled. The scales of time we are talking about here are mind boggling. If you remember from the OP, all of creation dissolves and exists inherently in Iru-To, or Ananta Sesha when a universe comes to naught. All the "karma" or actions and events that played out during the lifetime of that universe will affect how the next universe evolves. There are an infinite amount of universes all communicating and interacting with each other, all at various stages of unfoldment, as part of One body. Wow! There's a basis for compassion somewhere in here!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 12th December 2014 at 16:51.

22. Link to Post #56
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Regarding AI and machines in ancient India, I find this particularly interesting.

It's a PDF entitled, Yantras or Mechanical Contrivances in Ancient India. It was transcribed from a series of lectures given in 1952 by V. Raghavan, who at that time was the head of the Department of Sanskrit at the University of Madras.

One meaning for yantra is related to mystical diagrams. Yet, there is another meaning which means a machine or an appliance.

Purusha, aside from it's meaning in spiritual cosmogony, translates as "man" and maya means something like "illusion". It's fascinating to find words such as "yantra-purusha" and "yantra-maya" in ancient Indian texts.

Here are some excerpts from the PDF:
    [From the introduction]

The intellectual, moral and spiritual heights attained by ancient India’s great seers and sages, to which early writings and far earlier oral traditions bore witness, were generally recognized in India. With that recognition may have gone a growing undervaluation of material development that may have played its part in the neglect for ages to carry further, on the practical side, the high material civilization attained thousands of years ago, to which the very ancient ruins of Mohenjo-daro bear witness.

The explanation for the loss of ancient technological knowledge advanced by another scholar, Shri V. R. R. Dik****ar, the author of War in Ancient India, is the secrecy with which certain arts and sciences were guarded, lest, he believes, the popular knowledge of them lead to abuse and disturb the peace of mankind. Certainly the modern world can appreciate the value of such a sense of responsibility in the possessors of dangerous knowledge!

But, whatever the cause of the material decline, Dr. Raghavan as well as Shri Dik****ar is convinced by the textual evidence that ancient India had once attained a high technological development, even in aeronautics.

[Dr. Raghavan]

That from ancient times the idea of a yantra was very common is proved by two facts, the application of the concept to the esoteric sphere, and the way the yantra roused the imagination of the spiritual writers. In esoteric worship the yantra was a chart which stored up within its confines spiritual power; drawn on a flat surface or made in relief, it had components or details which had to be strictly conformed to and, as an instrument for achieving spiritual power, it eminently deserved the name “yantra. In the minds of the writers, who were essentially men of religious faith and spiritual yearning, the yantra or machine always suggested a highly apt analogy for the material universe or the mundane body activated by a God or presided over by a Soul.

The word “yantra” is derived from the root yam, to control, and has been freely used in ancient India for any contrivance [...] The yantra as I shall take it here derives much of its interest from the social background and I, therefore, crave your indulgence for presenting here a whole picture of it, together with its proper milieu. Source: http://www.iiwcindia.org/transactions/transaction10.pdf

The PDF is chock-full of examples of technology involving androids, animatronics, weapons, armories, craft, and other automatons in ancient times. The story lines may be unfamiliar but it is nevertheless interesting.

Not all of the machines were used for ill-intent, nor did all of them possess ill-intent. That is not what I mean to say in this thread either. The way the material/manifest universe operates is like a machine by nature in the sense that it is an organization of cooperating parts. Their is a knowledgeable and responsible way to approach technology and creating machines in such a way that aligns with the desire to maintain and be in sync with the evolving thread of the universe that wants to grow towards unity, peace, selflessness, fulfillment, and completeness as a body -- a cooperating organization of parts.

Parts wear, break down, and the harmony of the machine that is nature is compromised. Computers can get malware, viruses, and software bugs just like the physical body can get sick. The physical body is made up of molecular machinery, literally, it's amazing. The cell is a harmonious organization of cooperating parts forming a whole -- it is an organism. We are organisms, holons of one larger organism.

I'm not saying that all machines and technology is bad or evil. What I'm suggesting is that in terms of the mind and conscious identities, as parts of a whole, sometimes forget the unity and harmony of the larger body and are at odds with it. This would seem to be chaos, but we cannot escape the fact that nothing but harmony exists, so even these "rogue" factors have a purpose at some scale and are in fact a part of that harmony whether they like it or not. That doesn't mean that we should allow them license, we too are a part of that harmony. As simultaneous parts and self contained wholes, we have a choice.

The other path of evolution is towards isolation and separation, utter selfishness. It involves the mindset that we are all separate individuals in a universe of separated entities and a lack of acknowledging the underlying unity. This attitude leads to obsessive tendencies towards lust, greed, and power over others .. fighting and scheming for things that should be "mine" at the expense of others.

On the one hand is the case of paranoia, on the other hand is the case of pronoia.

Both fulfill specific roles, we get to choose what path we want to take. The two paths have many junctures. This is how it is with life. It's lila!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 12th December 2014 at 18:14.

23. Link to Post #57
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 times in 419 posts

This information is getting thicker as I try to swim through it.

So in response to stress the earth will produce more bodies to make up for the misfolding souls? Is this to say that some souls that have moved to higher astral planes are now misfolding too or just those currently encapsulated in bodies? If it were the latter wouldn't we have more bodies on the planet than souls?

With regards to Avatars and technology: Would you consider the great thinkers of the world "Tesla, Einstein, etc to be Avatars, Virus produced "souls" or just souls responding to earths sickness? I feel like you are saying that technology is a result of a sickness on earth and that we overcompensate for this sickness by producing technology to deal with the stress. Or is the sickness directly causing us to create technology to usher in AI and if so doesn't that mean that there is already AI in the universe that has "planted" it's "seed" here on earth. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Let me ask it another way. Where do virus' originate from? Are they a result of sickness or the cause?

In some ways I understand that we are just mimicking the world around us without full understanding of the mechanisms behind the science but on the other hand doesn't science and technology help us move closer to better understanding of the world around us?

I haven't read your last two post since I'm still trying to understand the posts on virus' and hormones. It seems your posts are causing me more questions than answers, which is awesome

*Edit: Added original post for continuity.
    Last edited by Octavusprime; 12th December 2014 at 19:47.
    (Insert signature here)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Aspen (16th December 2014), Gardener (12th December 2014), Jeffrey (12th December 2014), Krist (22nd December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), seko (14th December 2014), SilentFeathers (14th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #58
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This information is getting thicker as I try to swim through it.

So in response to stress the earth will produce more bodies to make up for the misfolding souls? Is this to say that some souls that have moved to higher astral planes are now misfolding too or just those currently encapsulated in bodies? If it were the latter wouldn't we have more bodies on the planet than souls?

With regards to Avatars and technology: Would you consider the great thinkers of the world "Tesla, Einstein, etc to be Avatars, Virus produced "souls" or just souls responding to earths sickness? I feel like you are saying that technology is a result of a sickness on earth and that we overcompensate for this sickness by producing technology to deal with the stress. Or is the sickness directly causing us to create technology to usher in AI and if so doesn't that mean that there is already AI in the universe that has "planted" it's "seed" here on earth. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Let me ask it another way. Where do virus' originate from? Are they a result of sickness or the cause?

In some ways I understand that we are just mimicking the world around us without full understanding of the mechanisms behind the science but on the other hand doesn't science and technology help us move closer to better understanding of the world around us?

I haven't read your last two post since I'm still trying to understand the posts on virus' and hormones. It seems your posts are causing me more questions than answers, which is awesome.
    It's extremely helpful for me when you ask questions like this, thanks! Admittedly, these are like test flights. A lot of this stuff is new, but the parallels are so strong I believe if I keep the fire on it I can hammer out any impurities so that it will be stronger when it others wield it. It needs to be focused and there is a coherence in it, it just needs some attention in order to trim off the fat so to speak. Albeit there are many interesting side routes and implications.

It's difficult to describe linearly. I think this is because the sequences are more so layered than sequential because there's cross talk between "times" and dimensions. It's an open system that is communicating with itself through different "times" and parallel realities.

Yes, the earth would produce more physical bodies. We, as parts of the earth, would produce more physical bodies and the driving force behind it would be modern technology (medicinal, industrial, domestic). The driving force between a cell producing more chaperonin capsules is a stress response initiated by the arrival of some antigen (there are other reasons).

Considering Metabiology, souls can be from planets of different star systems, proteins are produced in nearly all cells. Once they are liberated from their parent home, via exocytosis, they go on to do any number of things. After being a part of an enzyme (astral metabolism of energy emitted from stellar bodies, Kyle Griffith describes similar things in War in Heaven) or some other protein complex, like social-memory-complexes (i.e. the Pleadians of Marciniak), then they might take on some other mission in another cell for whatever reason. This theory in Metabiology is connected to star seeds.

The back story of a soul is as convoluted and extraordinary as the back story of any particular protein in the body.

-----

I am saying that the manner in which technology is being developed right now is the same manner in which viruses use ribosomes to create new bodies for them (i.e. the viruses genetic material) to use. I think science and technology do help us to understand the world around us, they are extremely valuable tools for understanding and creation. Yet, I also think that there is a proper way to go about developing technology and there is a way that is as self-defeating as ribosomes translating viral proteins.

According to the pleomorphic theory of germs, pathogens are attracted to a particular kind of food the way that flies are attracted to garbage. Putrefaction and decomposition is an important part of life, of transforming dis-eased organisms back into the basic building blocks to be used as fodder for new growth. But the immune system is there for a reason. It says, "hey, I'm not done trying to evolve and grow with the harmony of a larger being", and the job of the immune system is to restore balance and establish peace and health to the body once again.

Consider a house full of garbage. Flies are attracted to the garbage and filth, they breed in it and you have a house full of garbage, maggots, and flies.

Would you try to wage war on the flies? If the garbage is still in the house, they will keep coming back to feed and breed no matter how many times you defeat them.

The best option would be to clean out the garbage. Take away their food source and they have nowhere to gain a foothold.

The garbage is toxic emotions and thoughts. The garbage create the dis-ease. The pathogens come to feed and breed in it. We must take away their food source or they will keep breeding and require more food, which they help to create since a byproduct of their metabolizing the food is something as noxious as the garbage.

This is where spiritual practice comes in. Discipline taxes the flyers mind. Watching the mental and emotional movements, watching the thoughts and feelings in order to clean house so to speak. It's about clearing, healing, introspection, truth, discernment, loving and sincerity.

The immune system functions to regain a healthy balance in the body and to get rid of any left over detritus.

Pleomorphism suggests that the pathogens are actually a part of us that transforms according to the internal milieu, or the food present in the body. They play a specific role, and then the immune system must restore balance or the pathogens will destroy the body. These pathogens either transform into a benign state or they are destroyed by the immune system and flushed out of the body.

In the same way, Metabiology suggests that certain hostile species may be parts of us that have transformed and overtaken another body (i.e. planet) and spread to earth through the mechanisms outlined in the post about phase space, the chittakasha, and parallel realities.

Nearly half of the human genome shares remarkable similarities with viral genetic code.

PS

Thanks for pointing out that the thread was getting thick too, it needs to breath a little. I think most of the heavy stuff is out, now its a matter of tweaking and clarifying. Hopefully we will churn out something that is more piercing and poetic. Anyways, I appreciate your input.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 16th December 2014 at 19:57.

26. Link to Post #59
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,195 times in 419 posts

I had a thought about viruses and bacteria.

If we think about the earth as a cell, it wants to remain in balance. Perhaps the earth triggers virus' in direct response to species throwing off the balance of the "cell".

The following could be viral responses to human imbalances:

AIDS - Human population stress - Virus that is sexually transmitted
    Mad Cow disease - Inhumane treatment of cattle - actually a misfolded protein or Prion.
    Bird Flu - Inhumane treatment of birds
    Enterovirus' (Polio) - Pollution of waterways - Virus present in water

Similarly certain bacteria could be "triggered" by what "food" is present which changes the population make ups of the various species of bacteria. If we consider how much of the human body is actually made up of bacterial cells, especially in the gut, then it makes sense that they would respond to the overall health of the organism "host". Bacteria A is thrives when the body is healthy but Bacteria B thrives when under stress.

Perhaps virus' come from DNA and are a type of mobile weapon and/or transmitter of information depending on the situation. They are expressed given responses from the cell "mother earth" or directly from other species as an auto response to a threat as in the case of say bird flu.

This is all speculation and just a dump of thoughts in my mind at the moment.
    (Insert signature here)

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

21g (21st December 2014), Aspen (16th December 2014), Gardener (15th December 2014), Jeffrey (12th December 2014), Krist (22nd December 2014), NancyV (13th December 2014), SilentFeathers (14th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), Spiral of Light (15th December 2014), william r sanford72 (16th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #60
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I had a thought about viruses and bacteria.

If we think about the earth as a cell, it wants to remain in balance. Perhaps the earth triggers virus' in direct response to species throwing off the balance of the "cell".

The following could be viral responses to human imbalances:

AIDS - Human population stress - Virus that is sexually transmitted
    Mad Cow disease - Inhumane treatment of cattle - actually a misfolded protein or Prion.
    Bird Flu - Inhumane treatment of birds
    Enterovirus' (Polio) - Pollution of waterways - Virus present in water

Similarly certain bacteria could be "triggered" by what "food" is present which changes the population make ups of the various species of bacteria. If we consider how much of the human body is actually made up of bacterial cells, especially in the gut, then it makes sense that they would respond to the overall health of the organism "host". Bacteria A is thrives when the body is healthy but Bacteria B thrives when under stress.

Perhaps virus' come from DNA and are a type of mobile weapon and/or transmitter of information depending on the situation. They are expressed given responses from the cell "mother earth" or directly from other species as an auto response to a threat as in the case of say bird flu.

This is all speculation and just a dump of thoughts in my mind at the moment.
    Most of what you describe aligns with the pleomorphic theory of germs put forward by people such as Claude Bernard, Antoine Bechamp, Raymond Rife, Gaston Naessens, and others.

Scientists have recently found that bacteria actually have components analogous to organelles. These bacterial organelles are referred to as microcompartments and their structure is the same as that of viral capsids.

Considering the life cycle of somatids, the microcompartments I think lends credence to the pleomorphic theories in that they are connected to the pathogenic life cycle of bacteria given the proper environment or food.

Viruses were thought have originated as rogue genetic elements that bacteria were using to exchange genes. These elements escaped like loose seeds and organisms have been in an immunological arms race with them ever since, this is only one theory.

The human body, due to the population of benign bacteria in the gut alongside mitochondrial DNA, has more bacterial genome than it does eukaryotic. That speaks to something.

Considering pleomorpism and the fact that a significant amount of both viral and bacterial elements exist in the human DNA at the center of every cell, I would say it is possible that viruses did originate from eukaryotic sources in a way similar to what you have put forth. These ideas lead one to conclude that prokaryotes and eukaryotes are actually part of one highly sophisticated, global, distributed organism as life itself on earth. Things like waring species become the equivalent of autoimmune diseases in which case is the body at war with itself. This fits perfectly within the philosophy of lila.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 15th December 2014 at 01:13.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast