+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rafapal Gay, LGBT & feminist movements are socially engineered Matrix depopulation ops

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,188 times in 5,187 posts

Default Rafapal Gay, LGBT & feminist movements are socially engineered Matrix depopulation ops

"Published on 8 Dec 2014"

This is a discussion about the sexes, the meaning of words, the biology of nature, neo-language, and their links to the NWO.

"Language in itself is freedom. It is not in the role of government. The state invades human beings because we are not acting. The only reason to evolve is the love between man and woman."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

belljoshua565 (9th December 2014), Pweeky (9th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Rafapal Gay, LGBT & feminist movements are socially engineered Matrix depopulation ops

seriously? yikes

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soup For This Post:

DeDukshyn (10th December 2014), Kryztian (9th December 2014), Milneman (9th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Rafapal Gay, LGBT & feminist movements are socially engineered Matrix depopulation ops

I'm sorry, but it's because of posts like this that ultimately drove me to stop visiting this forum.
    I originally was drawn here *because* this place was one of the only spaces on the web that *didn't* have anti-gay, anti-muslim, anti-nonconformative undertones. Now it seems like every time I make an effort to come back here, I'm always finding something that is incredibly offensive.

You know, It *is* possible that some of the people that live on this planet are just naturally different from you. It might *not* be a conspiracy to have a different viewpoint, religion, or gender orientation.
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Out of the silent planet... out of the silent planet we are...."
    Personal Art Gallery
    Facebook Page for Daily Sketches

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mind-scape For This Post:

Billy (10th December 2014), DeDukshyn (10th December 2014), Kryztian (10th December 2014), mountain_jim (9th December 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th December 2014), seko (10th December 2014), shadowstalker (9th December 2014), Soup (13th December 2014), TigaHawk (9th December 2014), transiten (11th December 2014), Wind (10th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 times in 738 posts

I really hope Ktlight - that when you come back for your next incarnation that you are Gay.

You can enjoy for yourself the struggle they go through, live with the hate of yourself until you break through that barrier and realize there is nothing wrong with you and to learn to love yourself for who you are, then put up with the hate received by narrow minded people whom think it unnatural and ungodly for no good reason.

As it is quite clear you haven't learnt to not hate others for being who they are in this lifetime (and probably wont by the time you pass as I've seen quite a few hate inspiring posts on this topic come from you)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Billy (10th December 2014), Kryztian (17th June 2015), mind-scape (9th December 2014), transiten (11th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 times in 442 posts

Nothing against OP, but I have to say I'm tired of these fly-by posts of nothing but a video and its youtube description containing no personal opinion, discussion, and usually followed up with 2, 3, 4 more of the same. It spams the board and often bumps off interesting discussions taking place. If the purpose is just to share videos you think are interesting without discussing, how about including multiple videos in a post? (especially chunkymark the taxi artist guy)

Again, nothing personal. It just seems to be recurring. Thanks.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Billy (10th December 2014), Kryztian (10th December 2014), mind-scape (10th December 2014), seko (10th December 2014), transiten (11th December 2014), Wind (10th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,670 times in 1,132 posts

"Rafapal" is not the first to say that feminism and gay rights are a conspiracy foisted upon the world to destroy the family. The father of many of these ideas in the alternative thought community is Henry Makow, the author of "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order", who believes that women's rights, gay rights, abortion rights are all part of a plan of the New World Order to depopulate the Earth. I think gays and feminists would agree that the largest part of their agenda has been achieved and yet the world population is still increasing at 1.2% per year. Not sure how that theory makes sense.

Some of Rafapals points on the matter:

- "homosexuality" is a 19th century concept foisted upon modern humans through the manipulation of language, "semoitics." No explanation of who was doing the manipulation at that time. While it might be true that these words were first used at that time, I think these words eliminated much of the baggage from words previously used to delineate homosexuality before then. For instance, in ancient Greek, the word was "Pederast" was used for homosexual, but signified an older man in love with a younger boy (who didn't have a sexual preference), while Latin terminology tended to emphasize that one partner was active/dominant and the other was passive/weak. The fact is as we evolved technologically and socially, it is inevitable that our concepts of gender and sexuality change over decades and millenia, a fact Makow and Rafapal seem oblivious to - they just feel they can blame the change on some mysterious powers that be without showing us the mechanism by which it operates.

- "homosexuals" are just an "urban tribe". Not sure if he is aware that there are plenty of gays and lesbians in the rural parts and in the 'burbs.

- Statistics showing that woman are payed less for work are untrue. Rafapal's friend told him that men just work longer hours and "at a higher level" so therefore there is no need for woman's equality. Under this logic, should we assume those statistics about violence against women are manipulated as well and that men and just as likely to get raped by woman as vice versa?

- The conversation was completely devoid of an mention of any of the figures in feminist or gay right's history: the Suffragists, Betty Friedan, Harvey Milk, the participants of the Stone Wall riots, to name just a few. I guess we are suppose to assume they were all on the payroll of the New World Order, Inc.

- His final conclusion: "Love between men and women is the pure essence of society." Any "other possibilities" (presumably gay relations) should be "private" (considered shameful and kept out of the public eye).

Alfred Webre does his best to try and find something meaningful in Rafapal's thought and tries to connect it to the Rockefeller agenda somehow, but not to much avail. Webre is certainly more worldly when it comes to discussing gay folk and mentions his gay siblings.

With no less scholarship, research and rigorous thinking than people like Rafapal use, I will announce my theory of what's really going on: People like Rafapal are working for the Rockefeller/NWO/Powers that Be/Reptillians/[*insert your name for the Cabal here*] to divide and distract us with his social conservative agenda. He's trying to get us all to discuss issues of what rights women deserve and have, and whether gays and lesbians deserve a place in public life, etc., so as to distract us from the real issues of financial banking fraud, chemtrails, endless war, political global scheming, etc.

There are a lot of us at Project Avalon who strongly support women's rights and LGBT rights, however, we really didn't come to discuss these things. If people like Rafapal had any real insights worth listening to we would listen, but in fact, they are just vacuous wasters of our time. It's time to move on.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 10th December 2014 at 00:07.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Billy (10th December 2014), mind-scape (10th December 2014), Seikou-Kishi (30th December 2014), TigaHawk (10th December 2014), transiten (11th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,062 times in 753 posts

Posting information dose not make it a personal view, so the personal refrencese are uncalled for.
    On the whole a little hard to listen to, some parts have merit.
    Presentation difficult, with gaps of cohesive information missing at the some time adding new aspect.
    Alfred is trying his best to balance it. Pew hard work.

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 times in 1,174 posts

As a gay man on this forum who feels valued by most of the members of this forum, I have only one thing to add to this.

We do not want to ruin families. Families are doing a fine job of that themselves. They don't need any help.

What we..er, what I want is to know myself fully, to know myself honestly, and to be happy.

Anything else should simply be considered as a self-reflection of the conspirator who might do a bit better if they did something I was reprimanded before for saying so I won't mention anything again about getting acquainted with the peni--oh no I did it again. Why *do* my fingers do that???

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,188 times in 5,187 posts

It just does not cross my mind that any soul would want to ruin families.
    What I want is the same as what you want, got nothing to do with any kind of sexuality.

16. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 times in 1,174 posts

Well except fore the part where you can make babies if you're an innie that can accept an outie and plonk out little ones.

That's kinda critical.

After that all bets are off.

+ Reply to Thread