+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Atlantis and/or Lemuria Hiding in Plain Sight - With Scientific Evidence

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Atlantis and/or Lemuria Hiding in Plain Sight - With Scientific Evidence

I'd like to keep the tone of this thread as sober as possible, but I'd also like to point out that this is merely a theory.

Gist:
    If you are looking for a lost island/continent look no further than our moon and the large basin in the Pacific Ocean. Based on the fission moon formation theory (George Darwin), either an asteroid smashed into the Earth or our planet collided with another planet that resulted in (more than likely) an extinction event for existing life on Earth and Tiamat.

If you look at the gaping hole at the bottom [more accurately the Pacific Ocean basin, not actual hole on ocean floor] of the Pacific Ocean, read where Lemuria is supposed to have been, and look at our Lunar body it isn't exactly too far fetched to fill in the gaps with Atlantis/Lemurian [Lemura is/was in Pacific Ocean not Atlantis the place] civilization.

That in combination with the continental drift theory (a past super-continent called Pangia) it is very likely that a significant planetary disturbance could have catalyzed or initiated the breaking up of our 7 continents.

Why? Gravity and the velocity of rotation (on axis) keeps planetary bodies round so that healing process could have forced Pangia to break up. Also, that healing process could also explain why the Earth is not a perfect sphere but is rather oblong (Newtian physics - An object in motion tends to stay in motion).

I may continue this later. I have to go for now.

Background (so you know I'm not making this up):
    Supporting Link: (Click)

New link on moon formation: click

Additional Info:
    Lemuria is reportedly only several thousand years old, so that would mean a planetary event such as moon formation happened billions of year ago.

What would that mean? The moon would contain remnants of Earth/Terra/Tiamat pre-dating any known civilization in our current evolutionary cycle and likely several past seeds.

If we find any artifacts or fossil records on the moon that share similarity with anything on the Earth currently, we can date both objects at at least 4.5 billion years old, assuming a pristine, unadulterated timeline.

So, nevermind. Any artifacts or fossils hinting at civilization on the moon would likely have zero reference for anything on Earth (within our line of evolutionary development), except for microorganisms. Even that would be inconclusive because microorganisms can be known to survive the space vacuum.

....UNLESS:
    Lemuria is timeshifted and/or multiple timelines played out concurrently resulting in a timeline for Lemuria that wouldn't make sense without context (consistent with quantum mechanical phenomena). Lemurian artifacts on the moon would be sufficient evidence to explore the idea further.

However, even if said artifacts were found it would be difficult to rule out further tampering of timelines unless there was a tool to isolate and measure timeshifted matter.

Lemuria:
    http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/pacific_anomaly.html
    http://www.lemurianconnection.com/ca...out-mt-shasta/
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...en-city_2.html

Apparently Mt Shasta in Northern California is of importance here.

If evidence resembling anything of Ancient Egypt was found in the Pacific Ocean, a sufficient link between Lemuria and Atlantis will be realized and a point of distinction between Atlantis the actual island/continent and Atlantis the Civilization/Nation will be drawn.
    Last edited by aceninja; 10th December 2014 at 20:45. Reason: Additional info

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

Joanne Shepard (10th December 2014), Matt P (10th December 2014), morninglight69 (10th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Re: Atlantis and/or Lemuria Hiding in Plain Sight - With Scientific Evidence

This entire artcle is garbage. It is five star bollocks.
    This is conditioning people to believe in a fiction to provide a beginnings to a secular group.

The Pacific Ocean has no continental structure as that is the side furthest from the eruption of Saturn that precluded the transit of Earth and the minor planets moving away to an orbit to our new sun we have today. This period is the "500 million year" lost record of Geology. (more about this another time)

The Moon also followed a similar transit from location unknown but had a similar characteristic as the minor planets and it was Earths fate that our paths crossed.

The Ice Ages were the fly bys of the Moon, each time causing havoc, creating and destroying as it journeyed.

The city of Teotihuacan was deliberately built before the last Ice Age and the peoples there watched their own downfall as it approached, they knew the end was nigh, that is wht those figures around those pyramids portrayed people "losing their heads". That last pass was devastating for the Earth as it created the Gulf of Mexico with a huge pillar of plasma. All the Mayan modern history chronicles are bollocks. The end of times referred to by the Mayan was before the last Ice Age.

The Earth erupted as so many planets do by the massive reaction of neutrons and the first by product of this reaction is the manifestation of water. The sea levels rose 200-300metres as a result. This process took a long time, perhaps a month ot two. Thats where history provides us with the fairy story of Noah. The flooding and global eruptions were off the scale. The Earth wobbled violently during this time.

Before that last pass the global population were giants of 10-20 feet tall. The elongated skulls we hear so much about are a result of the transmutation of DNA. The Neanderthals, prolific before that arrival, could not survive the Earths electrical charge changed dramatically.

This is why mankind lost its memory. That is why we must stand together and stop this type of evil conditioning.

Here is Atlantis. And you can quite clearly see the Gates of Hercules that Plato alluded to in the form of two giant volcanos with a great river passing between them.
    GOGGLE has wiped it from GOOGLE maps!
    Attached Images      
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 10th December 2014 at 17:44.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

conk (10th December 2014), Joanne Shepard (10th December 2014), Matt P (10th December 2014), morninglight69 (10th December 2014), Snookie (11th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Atlantis and/or Lemuria Hiding in Plain Sight - With Scientific Evidence

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    ---
    but I'd also like to point out that this is merely a theory.
    ---
    Then why does the thread title say: "With Scientific Evidence" ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Gerald Paris (10th December 2014), yelik (10th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This will be continued as I get more information...

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I'm not very well sold at all on the idea of the Moon being formed from the Earth. From what I understand the geological makeup of the Moon actually debunks this theory.

However I am interested in what Snoweagle is saying about the planet Saturn. Some major event in the past involving Saturn also plays into Velikovsky's work, though I'm not yet well acquainted with that (but I'm working on it!).

+ Reply to Thread