+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam Thoughts

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default No Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam Thoughts

Just published another article on the ol blog.

Full Article:
    Quote No Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam Thoughts

I firmly believe a fake alien invasion will not take place, contrary to many conspiracy theorists publications. And I will explain why...

1. What would stop benevolent ETs from coming forward if the reality that ETs exist and are closeby was disclosed.
    2. Who would humanity trust, angelic looking flawless bodied evolved and reasonable human looking people(Many Benevolent races), or vicious dark looking reptiles....
    3. Enough publication of fake alien invasion information has been achieved(IE: Wernher Von Braun) to where if they did do it, it would shortly gain a very large group of people who know the truth...

I was told by an ET telepathic contact that a fake alien invasion was within consideration for a while of TPTB, but eventually rejected for many reasons, some listed above. If it does somehow happen and I am wrong, there will be massive resistances to such a thing on the internet. I do not think it will though...

What I believe will be done with Project Bluebeam is religious oriented psy ops. Such as putting crucifix's in the sky, or Mother Mary type sightings in the sky. This has already happened at least once... I suspect it will happen again.
    Source link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...-bluebeam.html

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th December 2014), Calz (12th December 2014), DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014), DeDukshyn (12th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), justntime2learn (12th December 2014), Lefty Dave (12th December 2014), Oouthere (12th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), yelik (12th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: No Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam Thoughts

Too many people know ... so they move on ... so many ways to kill us ...

Don't want to elaborate ... brings me down.

If you (not you Omni) don't understand then you aren't paying attention.
    Last edited by Calz; 12th December 2014 at 07:05.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Art (12th December 2014), Baby Steps (12th December 2014), birddog (12th December 2014), DeDukshyn (12th December 2014), DNA (13th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), justntime2learn (12th December 2014), Nasu (12th December 2014), Omni (12th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), yelik (12th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

I agree, anything too obvious will not have the desired effect. I also tend to believe that we are bombarded with man made pay-ops from every which way. The PTB are pursuing an agenda of a totalitarian society largely made up of the hybrid master race being bred on Mars with no future for the masses.

If reports are correct their plans appear to be coming unstuck with some resistance from the White hats as well as non western governments, hopefully good ET will decide to help us out a bit, especially regarding disclosure which will be a game changer.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th December 2014), butcherman (12th December 2014), justntime2learn (12th December 2014), Omni (12th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there will be some kind of upset and trickery involved in a major influx of reptilians arriving to our planet....some kind of distraction...yes. Will they use
    'bluebeam'? the probability is high, trying to "blame" any false flag attack on the benevolents. Any attack will come from within, most likely, or, the reptilians
    waiting off world. The NWO is always looking for a scape goat, and would like to blame all on the benevolents, something they would never do.

Be glad the benevolents are here. They are of the highest order of light, and very advanced.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Just published another article on the ol blog.

Full Article:
    Quote No Fake Alien Invasion - Project Bluebeam Thoughts

I firmly believe a fake alien invasion will not take place, contrary to many conspiracy theorists publications. And I will explain why...

1. What would stop benevolent ETs from coming forward if the reality that ETs exist and are closeby was disclosed.
    2. Who would humanity trust, angelic looking flawless bodied evolved and reasonable human looking people(Many Benevolent races), or vicious dark looking reptiles....
    3. Enough publication of fake alien invasion information has been achieved(IE: Wernher Von Braun) to where if they did do it, it would shortly gain a very large group of people who know the truth...

I was told by an ET telepathic contact that a fake alien invasion was within consideration for a while of TPTB, but eventually rejected for many reasons, some listed above. If it does somehow happen and I am wrong, there will be massive resistances to such a thing on the internet. I do not think it will though...

What I believe will be done with Project Bluebeam is religious oriented psy ops. Such as putting crucifix's in the sky, or Mother Mary type sightings in the sky. This has already happened at least once... I suspect it will happen again.
    Source link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...-bluebeam.html
    1) non-interference is respected by benevolent beings
    2) should we judge books by their cover or not? Not everything that looks like a reptile is against humanity, but more the concept of judgment is the issue here.
    3) +1

Too many people believe that there may be a fake invasion.

What about a real invasion?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

birddog (12th December 2014), Omni (13th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Be nice if ET used holograms and put the faces of our current world leaders on the occupants of the fake spaceships ... oh no we are being invaded by our own government in spaceships ... lol
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

birddog (12th December 2014), DeDukshyn (13th December 2014), Omni (13th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

"Be nice if ET used holograms and put the faces of our current world leaders on the occupants of the fake spaceships ... oh no we are being invaded by our own government in spaceships ... lol "

Love it, Ghostrider!!! lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,898 times in 4,329 posts

I've seen nothing indicating benevolent et's are going to do anything except sit on there ass.

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    1) non-interference is respected by benevolent beings
    Usually. But often it isn't the common misconception that they find it unethical to interfere, it's that there is an opposite polarity of ETs and balance is figured in. From what I understand of exopolitics, often if one side gets to do something, so does the other. So to the people saying reptiles will be shown as saviors... Where is the balance? Balance is not considered in that perspective. Reptile ETs being disclosed to humanity while the benevolent ETs are hidden... Isn't logical from where I sit.

Quote 2) should we judge books by their cover or not? Not everything that looks like a reptile is against humanity, but more the concept of judgment is the issue here.
    What we should do, and what humanity will do are two different things. It would be hard to convince a very materialistic humanity that the scary horned reptiles are the good guys, and the blond angelic types are the bad guys.

Also, consciousness has a way of finding itself in a body that represents it. It's harder to tell with human race like ours, as we have many forms. But from my experiences the ETs that look scary, often do not have morals or compassion, and the ETs that are very attractive and have quite flawless evolutionary traits, often are very nice beings. It isn't absolute. I'm willing to bet there are some races that look scary that are quite benevolent and other situations that contradict such ideas... But in general the pattern is the body of an ET race can help you determine if they are benevolent or not. At least I could look at one and figure it out for some. It isn't the same idea as racism on earth and judging people by what they look like. When a whole race looks a certain way(scary), I'm not aware of a race that fits such that is benevolent to human prosperity.

Quote 3) +1

Too many people believe that there may be a fake invasion.

What about a real invasion?
    Well our society has already been infiltrated by dark ETs. They already have a relative control of the humans at the top. The humans wouldn't admit it but their transhuman designs are ET designs. They are locked in to their agenda and processes. You could call it an invasion but it's more just a sabotage IMHO. Sabotaging us as much as possible before they have to leave basically.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread