Thread: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 times in 2,230 posts

Default Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Quote Posted by nenuphar (here)
    what are the different ways in which entity attachments are established?

There are the "AI Signal Attachments/Infections", and the various "Etheric Evil/Dark Entity" Attachments (Archon/Demonic, among others)
    They can be attached by the various "Aliens" or "Black Ops Humans" or "Evil Entity Worshiping" (various cultic types of humans). I am not certain how the Aliens do it as they seem to have "Agreements" with these beings and work together with them to control their "Subjects/Slaves"

The "Humans" use a Combination of "Rituals and Types of Abuse" that you can Imagine and I will NOT go into details about. They are very Sick, Dark and Heinous!

who is targeted for these attachments?

Anyone who the "ET Being" or "Human Group" wants to control, keep Subjugated, and cause to keep in a cycle of Self Destructive Behavior and Not to Succeed. There is also a trade off with the "Attached Entity" Feeding Off Of their Fear/Dread and other Life Energies in trade for "Intelligence" on the "Host Being" and their Surroundings, basically such as in a Military Fashion

how can one protect one's self from being subjected to this kind of attachment?

This may be why this part of my interview didn't make it into the interview.
    In my case the main being, once identified (i rv'ed my light body and found it hiding there and we were both shocked that i found it, i was not looking for it). This gate keeper (That looked like a "Hunch Backed Frog" and was inside a "Red Orb" among the "Other Purple & Blue Orbs" in my "Light Body) type being "had to" respond to my "free will" and declaration of my free will that i wanted it to leave my body, being and family and never come back.

It did so but taunted me for a few weeks from the outside. This is where i am going to loose just about everyone, but here it goes.

My wife asked me if i ever thought of using the name of "Jesus". I told her, no i hadn't.

The next time it confronted me at night i used the name of "Jesus" and for some reason thought to say "in the name of Jesus" I banish all entities, close all portals into my being and banish them from my complete being for ever, i also banish them from my family and home. (It was really dramatic, wish it had made it into the main Interview...).

Once i did that there suddenly started flying out of my chest and head in groups of about a dozen many many groups of entities that were complete shadow looking beings with smoking looking flames coming off of the bottome parts of their fleeing "bodies"... They had "head and shoulder" shaped top halves. I was told these were "archons" (that were implanted during my early milab years)...

They left screaming curse words and never came back. I felt as if a 1,000 pounds was lifted off of my soul and body, and almost all of the ptsd symptoms disappeared from my life. I stopped the self defeating behaviors and my wife and children noticed the change and said i was a new person and i have felt different every since. I still have some flashbacks of some of the bad stuff that happened and have some issues to deal with as anyone would who has been through all the crazy stuff i have. But it has been an amazing change.

I decided to challenge the "entities" after watching a video with "eve langoria" and "james bartley". They spoke about people having all kinds of break throughs but until they dealt with "entity attachments" they always backslid and had to start over in their process. So there we have it.

I am VERY Hesitant about posting the last answer to these questions but here it goes...

I think YOU managed to ask the most Controversial Question i have been asked to date. I was really wondering how to answer this... I have seen people that mentioned "Jesus" get torn up on the forum before so I wondered, should i change the details a little or tell it as is?

Completely Honest OR slightly change the details to avoid more personal attacks, which have been pretty bad at times!

I went with completely honestly since that is the way i have gone with everything so far...

Note: I do not mean to offend anyone here with the above testimony of what happened in my particular case. If anyone has followed other MILAB cases they will find out this is not unusual.

I expect these answeres will probably get me some of the most reactionary and angry emails and replies of any I have posted so far. But I am just reporting exactly what occured in my case.

It was in the original recording but was edited out either due to time reasons or the sound quality of their copy. My copy of the interview has a clean recording.
    This is the Post I have received the most Emails or PM's about (I had no idea going into this that this topic would lay so heavily on so many people's hearts). There have been some other threads about "Entity Attachments" as well. In my case I was not worried about the entities future or "welfare" but only in getting rid of these parasites.

This is covered in the Part 2 that my friend is Editing (It is coming along) as well are several other very pertinent topics (Especially for Experiencers/MILABS who are recovering).

This is the quick and more simple method I used that has removed them and kept them from re-attaching until this very day/moment.

We all have our own belief systems and I know this ruffles some of the feathers of the people that prefer more esoteric methods or negotiations with these dark entities.

I was personally in no position to negotiate and was in a weakened state. I know faith has a lot to do with it all and if you do not believe it will not work for you.

What ever method you choose if you find you have "Attachments" (And I think there are some here that are currently in a "Triggered State" and also in a "State of Denial" that they themselves have these "Attachments"...)... Make sure that you either have full faith in that method or in the person assisting you in freeing you from these "Attachments".

I cannot describe the feeling of "Freedom" that I have had since this battle and detachment I described above. I am happy so many have contacted me and talked to me about this subject to themselves be free'd from attachments using this same method.

Again, what ever the method you chose to use, make sure you stand firm in your own free will and have faith that you will prevail. You will find a much different life ahead of you. You will find you will not lash out and say or do things that will hurt yourself or those you love...

You WILL stop the cycled of behavior that is self defeating (Costs you Jobs, Relationships and Opportunities) that may have lasted your lifetime. When you are ready research a method and take the needed steps to free your self.

There is more to all of this than Just the Aliens and Cabal... As stated above they work with these dark entities hand in glove to achieve agenda's that are similar.

I am writing this post because I received a couple emails this last weekend about this subject and feel compelled to do so.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 12th December 2014 at 00:59.

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

21g (11th December 2014), Alan (9th December 2014), andresrx1782 (8th December 2014), animovado (8th December 2014), Ara (8th December 2014), Aragorn (8th December 2014), Aspen (8th December 2014), astridmari (12th December 2014), BMJ (11th December 2014), ceetee9 (14th December 2014), Curt (8th December 2014), Czarek (8th December 2014), DNA (13th December 2014), donk (8th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), GloriousPoetry (15th December 2014), golden lady (9th December 2014), InTheBackground (9th December 2014), J-Rad (3rd February 2015), Jake (8th December 2014), Jean-Luc (8th December 2014), JohnJ (8th December 2014), JRS (9th December 2014), lelmaleh (8th December 2014), Limor Wolf (10th December 2014), Lysaur (10th December 2014), mab777 (9th December 2014), MorningSong (14th December 2014), mountain_jim (9th December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), naochan (9th December 2014), Neal (8th December 2014), Olaf (19th December 2014), onawah (9th December 2014), Pilgrim (14th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (8th December 2014), Rollo (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (8th December 2014), Sebastion (9th December 2014), seeker/reader (12th December 2014), Selene (9th December 2014), Sharkdaddy (13th December 2014), SilverPhoenix (12th December 2014), Sophocles (9th December 2014), Spiral of Light (9th December 2014), Sstarss (8th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2014), Swan (12th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (9th December 2014), Timreh (16th December 2014), WhiteFeather (10th December 2014), william r sanford72 (9th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,484 times in 9,663 posts

Default Re: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

GoodETxSG, can you tell us what it was about using Jesus's name that proved to be so effective for you in ridding your space of parasitical entities?
    Is your faith in that particular soul still as strong, and if so, what is it that you believe/believed about Jesus that gives/gave you so much certainty and ability?
    Many thanks for sharing your experiences and helping us to tie together all the fragmented bits and pieces of information we have been receiving about archons, ETs, extra-dimensional beings, bloodlines, secret ops, etc.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aragorn (9th December 2014), Aspen (9th December 2014), astridmari (12th December 2014), Christine (11th December 2014), GoodETxSG (9th December 2014), iamthat (9th December 2014), lelmaleh (9th December 2014), Ria (9th December 2014), RunningDeer (9th December 2014), SilverPhoenix (12th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Timreh (16th December 2014), william r sanford72 (9th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

I've tried every system out there, but when I am really stuck, I go back to my Western upbringing and use the name Jesus Christ. It's not fashionable, but it works. Christ appears in Hinduism as Krishna, Japanese Hinduism as Jizo, and Chinese Buddhism as Dizang.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Ksitigarbha

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,550 times in 19,902 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    GoodET, your work aligns with George LuBuono's "Alien Mind" PDF. I wonder if you've read it... I listened to the interview for a 2nd time yesterday. Lots of knowledge to digest. Thanks for all the info.

http://www.alienaxioms.com/wp-conten...alien-mind.pdf

A fascinating, detailed and highly recommended book. Kerry and interviewed George LoBuono (a highly intelligent man, who seemed to know a LOT about what was happening elsewhere in the galaxy) for Project Camelot in 2006. But the video and audio quality were so poor (bad light, bad audio) we could not publish it. We never got round to re-recording another interview.

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)

GoodETxSG - Thank you for your very detailed answers.

My question to you is pertaining to your reference of "Soul Loss" below as a means of possibly picking up an entity attachment. Would you please explain what you understand as "Soul Loss", how such a thing could happen, who perpetrates the theft of the soul, is there a way to tell by looking at a person ( their behavior, appearance, aura) if soul loss has occurred, and once lost is it possible for a person to recover their soul?

COMMON FACTS ABOUT ENTITIES, POSSESSION AND PEOPLE: (GoodETxSG: Reasons why I see no reason to Negotiate w/them or care about their Welfare, I just think "Detaching" the parasite is most important, IMHO)

• No matter how intelligent, advanced, spiritual, or conscious you may believe yourself to be, you are still susceptible to picking up demons, spirits, and dark forces through the emotions of fear and anger, drug and/or alcohol use, sex, and soul loss.

Let me step in here to rescue GoodETxSG from questions which he will not be able to answer.

He had directly copied all the above material about entities from the site entityattachment.com. (This was not his own information.) In my strong opinion, from 25 years of experience, some of the statements there are accurate (but not all).

The term 'soul loss' is unknown to me, and means nothing to me that seems real. And, again, in my very strong opinion, we have to care about ALL beings — who in many cases are just like you and me but have become trapped in dreadful ways.

Please see this thread:
    Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)
    Last edited by Paul; 12th December 2014 at 15:43. Reason: minor typo fix

7. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (14th December 2014), animovado (12th December 2014), astridmari (12th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), birddog (13th December 2014), BMJ (13th December 2014), ceetee9 (15th December 2014), Daozen (15th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), Jean-Luc (12th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), kerrielea (1st January 2015), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), RunningDeer (13th December 2014), Sammy (19th June 2017), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), Timreh (16th December 2014), wegge (17th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    GoodET, your work aligns with George LuBuono's "Alien Mind" PDF. I wonder if you've read it... I listened to the interview for a 2nd time yesterday. Lots of knowledge to digest. Thanks for all the info.

A fascinating, detailed and highly recommended book. Kerry and interviewed George LoBuono (a highly intelligent man, who seemed to know a LOT about what was happening elsewhere in the galaxy) for Project Camelot in 2006. But the video and audio quality were so poor (bad light, bad audio) we could not publish it. We never got round to re-recording another interview.

My question to you is pertaining to your reference of "Soul Loss" below as a means of possibly picking up an entity attachment. Would you please explain what you understand as "Soul Loss", how such a thing could happen, who perpetrates the theft of the soul, is there a way to tell by looking at a person ( their behavior, appearance, aura) if soul loss has occurred, and once lost is it possible for a person to recover their soul?

COMMON FACTS ABOUT ENTITIES, POSSESSION AND PEOPLE: (GoodETxSG: Reasons why I see no reason to Negotiate w/them or care about their Welfare, I just think "Detaching" the parasite is most important, IMHO)

• No matter how intelligent, advanced, spiritual, or conscious you may believe yourself to be, you are still susceptible to picking up demons, spirits, and dark forces through the emotions of fear and anger, drug and/or alcohol use, sex, and soul loss.
    Let me step in here to rescue GoodETxSG from questions which he will not be able to answer.

He had directly copied all the above material about entities from the site

entityattachment.com. (This was not his own information.) In my strong opinion, from 25 years of experience, some of the statements there are accurate (but not all).

AFTER RESEARCHING THE INFORMATION (WITH THE HELP OF A SCIENTOLOGY FRIEND OF MINE WHO WORKS FOR DHS) FROM THE 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE I FOUND EVERY SINGLE CONCEPT IN THE ALTERNATIVE AND ARGUED THREAD ON ENTITIES AND SETTING THEM FREE IS ROOTED IN DIANETIC THERAPY, SCIENTOLOGY AND FEE FORM SCIENTOLOGY (Which he highly disapproved of being a "Church Member")... (No Matter How Frantically Denied, When Ideas/Concepts Match, they Match, Coincidence?)

NOT EXACTLY THEIR "OWN WORDS" EITHER... INDEED A BELIEF SYSTEM AS WELL.

THAT IS ALL WELL AND GOOD, BUT THAT DOES NOT NEGATE MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITHIN THESE LISTED PROGRAMS.

ONE ONLY NEEDS TO TAKE THE TIME TO SEARCH EACH OF THE CONCEPTS ALONG WITH THE KEYWORD DIANETICS OR SCIENTOLOGY TO FIND THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF.

I ALWAYS FIND IT TRUE THAT "PEOPLE ACCUSE YOU OF WHAT THEY WOULD DO IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION"... This also leads me to the "Root" of the responses and nature in which I was addressed in open Forum instead of PM, multiple emails or Skype.

=============================
    The term 'soul loss' is unknown to me, and means nothing to me that seems real. And, again, in my very strong opinion, we have to care abut ALL beings — who in many cases are just like you and me but have become trapped in dreadful ways.

Please see this thread: (For these Scientology Belief System Perspectives Per Google in Each Case...)
    =============================
    Actually Bill I wish that was the case,
    (Most of my conversations have been directly with Christine so she has more of an understanding of all of the topics my experiences cover.)

Among the studies and information I covered was a full spectrum on Consciousness, Spirituality and the "Body, Mind and Spirit" connection to our "Vibratory Universe", all states of matter, consciousness and energy (Including the polarities of negative and positive based on perspective and from "Neutrality").

I had not spent any time thinking of Entity Attachments for nearly 20 years until one of the members here posted a video on MILAB's that included information on Entity Attachments. It was at that point that I remembered finding one in my own light body over a year prior (Which made me forget about the discovery). I never thought I myself would have a personal encounter with an "Entity Attachment". I had seen others deal with both "AI Signal Infections" and "Entity Attachments" placed there by other negative non-human beings while in these programs (And the "20 and Back" Program involving age regression). It was apart of everyday life, knowledge and experience in that world. I also worked deeply in "Cult Investigation" while in College as a Religion/Psychology double major when I was "out" of the programs.

"Soul Loss" actually is a concept that is well known. The "Higher Sciences" understand more than "Main Stream Sciences" do that there is no separation between "Body, Mind and Spirit". So there is no separation of "Spirituality or Religion and Science" in these "Programs"... They are tied in together on a fundamental level.

Our "Belief Systems" are actually what hold us back the most here on this Planet (And these topics) and many "Belief Systems" are engineered to do just that. We were "Engineered" with a gene to cause us to have a need to "Worship" something bigger than our selves. This gene has been isolated and studied long ago. Consciousness overcomes the genetic programming of these "Engineers" and when our Consciousness is expanded and we are connected and working consciously with our "Higher Selves" on a daily and consistent basis we are stronger in "Body, Mind and Spirit". Until them we are the mess that is "Humanity" in it's current state on this planet.

Soul loss occurs from entities both etheric and physical who "Vampire" pieces away (Not just the "Energy" but portions/chunks of the "Soul Matrix"). The physical entities use the soul portions in their genetic and hybridization programs. There are other uses that I am not aware of, but more than one group is doing this.

We also have a disconnect that occurs when we are living a very negative (Service to Self) life and are harming other "Selves" to get what we want... (We have all heard "I felt like I lost a bit of my soul in that ordeal"...). This infact is true. It is a sort of slow death or return of the soul to the astral plane.

Our higher self and soul on a subconscious level are always weighing things that our Ego's and Conscious Selves are doing. We are our own worst critics and judges. Some of us who have done horrible things whether it was in these "Projects" or not have lost portions of our souls. They have retreated from us in shame and disgust so to speak as we have shown our selves to be morally bankrupt and spiritually dying. This information was gathered both from the Human Like ET's and our own very disturbing experiments on humans in various programs going back to the 50's when we first were given access to the "Galactic Historical Documentation" or Database of information accessed by the "Smart Glass Pads". Many hundreds of new and often disturbing black ops programs were born of this new information.

There is a healing of the soul that occurs when one turns from (Service to Self) to a greater percentage of "Service to Others" and changes their polarity (And Consciousness Expansion and communion with the Higher Self). Getting rid of "Entity Attachments" was my first step in "Soul Healing/Retrieval"... Since this occurred I have felt "Whole and Free" like I never have in my entire life.

Some of the people I worked with were so far gone that they were truly "Soulless Beings" and some times were "Walk In's" of negative beings after their souls had long gone. I worked alongside the most sociopathic and negative beings creation has to offer. Some of them are so dark there is no point of return, that is just a fact... No last moment of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker pulling their father back from the "Dark Side".

These Entity Attachments are of a pure negative polarity and evil (from our perspective) agenda's. Those that have tried to negotiate or conversate with them have found they have just been manipulated and lied to as a part of buying time or finding a way to win in the end. They are not misunderstood entities who made some bad choices and found their selves in a position of being attached to torment and enslave you (Used to be humans, became dark and then ended up as entity attachments).

If you begin to fall under these delusions and empathise with them and try to help the buzzard picking at your carcass you are not going to turn them into a dove, you will just talk to them until they work their way up to eating your lips...

Unfortunately that is the "Order of Things", the Ying and the Yang of the Universe we are in. These entities just need to be cast out of your "Castle" and the door and windows sealed so they will never enter again. No dialogue or counseling offered to them, just a stern order to leave and never come back. To return to where they came from, the negative polarity of this bipolar Universe. (One can agree or disagree, but until they have actually been in that position it is an opinion and not an experience...)

I stated in the original Post that I had found the information on "Entity Attachments" online and it was not my information...(As it turns out the alternative information is largely from a controversial religion) It was the closest to what I had seen that was actually correct and accurate about entity attachments up until this very point in time. The above is my information and from my own experiences and opinion based on direct experience with both physical and non-physical beings as well as memories and studies inside the "Programs" I was assigned to.

I put off answering this one question because of two reasons, it is a very controversial topic and also required a very involved and complicated response. I receive more emails and PM's on this topic than any other. I have worked with several dozen people with these issues in the last couple of months and at times it has been very draining, yet rewarding to see the results.

NOTE: (The disagreement and excilation of the negative tone of the debate here started from a very condescending/disrespectful/rude (IMO) skype conversation a couple weeks ago from them (Which upset my wife of 21 Years who is very close to me) and then the similar condescending and disrespectful tone I felt I was addressed with in this thread. This was something that built up for a few weeks and did not just pop up out of the blue. I apologize for offending any of the people I have been working with, objective members and hard core fan members. Thank you)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 16th December 2014 at 16:50.

9. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Amenjo (12th December 2014), Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), BMJ (13th December 2014), Bob (12th December 2014), ceetee9 (15th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (16th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), golden lady (15th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), Limor Wolf (12th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), Olaf (19th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Pilgrim (14th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), seeker/reader (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

I have not read it. I will give it a read when I have an opportunity. Thank you and everyone else that has brought some of this information to me. The video above of the "Black Goo" looks interesting.

On the "Research Vessel" there were studies being done on samples of this "Black Goo" where it was being re-programmed and experiments were done on living subjects. I believe it is hubris to think it is something we can overcome its base code and take control of. It has been proven that exposure to the "AI Signal" resets it to its default or root programming even after being re-programmed or replicated and fail safe algorithms placed in between the root systems and the reprogrammed sequences.

That stuff should be jettisoned into the Sun or buried under an ice cap like our ancestors did many tens of thousands of years ago (IMHO).

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Daozen (15th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), golden lady (15th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Among the studies and information I covered was a full spectrum on Consciousness, Spirituality and the "Body, Mind and Spirit" connection to our "Vibratory Universe", all states of matter, consciousness and energy (Including the polarities of negative and positive based on perspective and from "Neutrality").

I had not spent any time thinking of Entity Attachments for nearly 20 years until one of the members here posted a video on MILAB's that included information on Entity Attachments. It was at that point that I remembered finding one in my own light body over a year prior (Which made me forget about the discovery). I never thought I myself would have a personal encounter with an "Entity Attachment". I had seen others deal with both "AI Signal Infections" and "Entity Attachments" placed there by other negative non-human beings while in these programs (And the "20 and Back" Program involving age regression). It was apart of everyday life, knowledge and experience in that world. I also worked deeply in "Cult Investigation" while in College as a Religion/Psychology double major when I was "out" of the programs.

"Soul Loss" actually is a concept that is well known. The "Higher Sciences" understand more than "Main Stream Sciences" do that there is no separation between "Body, Mind and Spirit". So there is no separation of "Spirituality or Religion and Science" in these "Programs"... They are tied in together on a fundamental level.

Our "Belief Systems" are actually what hold us back the most here on this Planet (And these topics) and many "Belief Systems" are engineered to do just that. We were "Engineered" with a gene to cause us to have a need to "Worship" something bigger than our selves. This gene has been isolated and studied long ago. Consciousness overcomes the genetic programming of these "Engineers" and when our Consciousness is expanded and we are connected and working consciously with our "Higher Selves" on a daily and consistent basis we are stronger in "Body, Mind and Spirit". Until them we are the mess that is "Humanity" in it's current state on this planet.

Soul loss occurs from entities both etheric and physical who "Vampire" pieces away (Not just the "Energy" but portions/chunks of the "Soul Matrix"). The physical entities use the soul portions in their genetic and hybridization programs. There are other uses that I am not aware of, but more than one group is doing this.

We also have a disconnect that occurs when we are living a very negative (Service to Self) life and are harming other "Selves" to get what we want... (We have all heard "I felt like I lost a bit of my soul in that ordeal"...). This infact is true. It is a sort of slow death or return of the soul to the astral plane.

Our higher self and soul on a subconscious level are always weighing things that our Ego's and Conscious Selves are doing. We are our own worst critics and judges. Some of us who have done horrible things whether it was in these "Projects" or not have lost portions of our souls. They have retreated from us in shame and disgust so to speak as we have shown our selves to be morally bankrupt and spiritually dying. This information was gathered both from the Human Like ET's and our own very disturbing experiments on humans in various programs going back to the 50's when we first were given access to the "Galactic Historical Documentation" or Database of information accessed by the "Smart Glass Pads". Many hundreds of new and often disturbing black ops programs were born of this new information.

There is a healing of the soul that occurs when one turns from (Service to Self) to a greater percentage of "Service to Others" and changes their polarity (And Consciousness Expansion and communion with the Higher Self). Getting rid of "Entity Attachments" was my first step in "Soul Healing/Retrieval"... Since this occurred I have felt "Whole and Free" like I never have in my entire life.

Some of the people I worked with were so far gone that they were truly "Soulless Beings" and some times were "Walk In's" of negative beings after their souls had long gone. I worked alongside the most sociopathic and negative beings creation has to offer. Some of them are so dark there is no point of return, that is just a fact... No last moment of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker pulling their father back from the "Dark Side".

These Entity Attachments are of a pure negative polarity and evil (from our perspective) agenda's. Those that have tried to negotiate or conversate with them have found they have just been manipulated and lied to as a part of buying time or finding a way to win in the end. They are not misunderstood entities who made some bad choices and found their selves in a position of being attached to torment and enslave you (Used to be humans, became dark and then ended up as entity attachments).

If you begin to fall under these delusions and empathise with them and try to help the buzzard picking at your carcass you are not going to turn them into a dove, you will just talk to them until they work their way up to eating your lips...

Unfortunately that is the "Order of Things", the Ying and the Yang of the Universe we are in. These entities just need to be cast out of your "Castle" and the door and windows sealed so they will never enter again. No dialogue or counseling offered to them, just a stern order to leave and never come back. To return to where they came from, the negative polarity of this bipolar Universe. (One can agree or disagree, but until they have actually been in that position it is an opinion and not an experience...)

I stated in the original Post that I had found the information on "Entity Attachments" online and it was not my information... It was the closest to what I had seen that was actually correct and accurate about entity attachments up until this very point in time. The above is my information and from my own experiences and opinion based on direct experience with both physical and non-physical beings as well as memories and studies inside the "Programs" I was assigned to.

I put off answering this one question because of two reasons, it is a very controversial topic and also required a very involved and complicated response. I receive more emails and PM's on this topic than any other. I have worked with several dozen people with these issues in the last couple of months and at times it has been very draining, yet rewarding to see the results.

Where did you get all the above information from?

I very profoundly disagree with this:
    Quote If you begin to fall under these delusions and empathise with them and try to help the buzzard picking at your carcass you are not going to turn them into a dove, you will just talk to them until they work their way up to eating your lips...
    And this —>
    Quote These entities just need to be cast out of your "Castle" and the door and windows sealed so they will never enter again. No dialogue or counseling offered to them, just a stern order to leave and never come back.
    a) ...is unlikely to work (if it does, you're lucky, and the entities involved will not have been very powerful), and
    b) is fundamentally service-to-self and therefore untimately unethical. (They are BEINGS — just like you and me. They are BEINGS.)

You can easily chase an intruder from your house with a gun. But then, they're likely to go burgle your neighbor instead... or, more likely, come back to your own house with a bigger gun, and a bunch of nasty friends.

In my strong opinion — and this is not a subject to be taken lightly — if you actually do in practice what you're advocating, you may end up really smashed.

A macho approach with entities may really end up in tears. In my strong opinion again, you may have no idea what you are up against. I'm making these statements here because in my opinion, what you are advocating to the forum and guests is dangerous. It's my duty to say this.

We have to FREE these beings. It's our responsibility. Many of them are bugging us simply because they need help, and are desperately hoping we can free them — because they're stuck in a cycle of abuse that they've been caught up in for millions of years or longer.

13. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (14th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), Billy (12th December 2014), birddog (13th December 2014), ceetee9 (16th December 2014), Cristian (12th December 2014), DarMar (14th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), Iloveyou (13th December 2014), JRS (13th December 2014), kanishk (13th December 2014), kerrielea (1st January 2015), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), Magnus (13th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), Olaf (19th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (16th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), Spirithorse (12th December 2014), Tangri (13th December 2014), Valerie Villars (28th January 2018), Yoda (12th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Thanks Bill, wise answer.

Compassion to all beings is the key. Compassion to all Creation. Without it ,we are in a mad fight with no winner.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I stated in the original Post that I had found the information on "Entity Attachments" online and it was not my information... It was the closest to what I had seen that was actually correct and accurate about entity attachments up until this very point in time. The above is my information and from my own experiences and opinion based on direct experience with both physical and non-physical beings as well as memories and studies inside the "Programs" I was assigned to.

I put off answering this one question because of two reasons, it is a very controversial topic and also required a very involved and complicated response. I receive more emails and PM's on this topic than any other. I have worked with several dozen people with these issues in the last couple of months and at times it has been very draining, yet rewarding to see the results. [/B]

Where do you get this information from?

You wrote:
    Quote These entities just need to be cast out of your "Castle" and the door and windows sealed so they will never enter again. No dialogue or counseling offered to them, just a stern order to leave and never come back.
    Who says?

I profoundly and seriously disagree. This is an incredibly important subject. On what experience do you base these very definitive statements?

I absolutely knew you would, Knew this was a controversial subject and also understood that is why this portion was omitted from the Interview.

Part of the answer of "On What Experience do you base these very definitive statements" was in the Part1 and Part2 Original Audios. I listed my personal experiences and memories within these Programs and the access to data (Via "Smart Glass Pads" to Federation Historical Data and Our SSP Databases). During the time assigned to the SSP Research Vessel were many different programs that were based on proving or disproving information in these "Galactic Historical Records".

On what direct experiences with these entities and entity attachments did you base your very definitive statements in your Thread? I am not saying this to be argumentative but to make a point that this information causes "Reactionary Responses based on Belief Systems".

a) What you state above will certainly and absolutely not always work. (Fairly rarely, in fact.)

Please re-read the full statement I made and read in in context. The full text of what I wrote stated that there are Other Methods. The one I used was/is a very powerful one and my first hand experience proves as much. It was a very powerful method that sent hundreds of these attachments fleeing screaming in terror and anger. The "Very rarely in fact" statement does not match my personal experience with others who have been freed from attachments. I received several emails from people upset that I used the name of "Jesus" and this topic in general "Triggered" them in certain ways to "Act out". There is a reason for this. If you have faith in your favorite old brown shoe, and call upon that you can have success, it is more the declaration of your "Will" that they leave than anything else. The statement that I make about most people having some sort of an attachment from what they have dabbled in or done in life is indeed correct.

b) It's basically unethical. They are BEINGS — like you and me.

We ran into a lot of this, "Human Imprinting" over other "Beings" that we really knowing nothing about. It caused Humans to bond to their captives/abductors/slave masters as well as caused them to place Human Emotions on Them when they were incapable of Anything resembling what it is to be of "Humanity".

They are absolutely nothing like you or me (They often attempt to convince us they are as apart of their "Trickster God Model" and Deceptive Agenda). They do not have the full spectrum of emotions, feelings and consciousness that we do. There are many beings that dislike this about us. Among them were those in the Delegations who claimed to contribute to our creation. The beings of the negative polarity, that are made up of the dark side of the force if you will... are nothing like us.

I am basing this not on belief but on first hand access to interaction with these beings and to the access to the "Galactic Historical Documentation" and the progression of built up "SSP/Black Ops Programs Databases" while serving on the Research Vessel in one of the SSP's.

You can easily chase the intruder out of your house with a gun. But then, they will either go burgle your neighbor, or come back the next night with a bigger gun of their own (and probably, some nasty friends!).

You have to FREE these beings so they are no longer stuck in the cycle of abuse.

That is easy to say (And sounds quite Noble and Enlightened), using that analogy (Sticking to using "Human Imprinting") and they are the home invader and you and your family have been bound and stripped and raped and beaten, tortured while they laugh in a giddy demonic way of feeding off of your fear...

If you manage to get the upper hand and secure their weapon and now they are the captive, while you are in that fear and state of shock and slavery how strong do you think you will be to be able to chase them out of your home first of all... Add to that, if you get free after what they have done to you and your family... psychologically and spiritually you would be in no state to council them and try to show them the error of their ways and set them free...

They would most likely pretend to appease you and agree with you so they could leave and then focus on another home to invade later... (And we are just talking on HUMAN Terms, which they are not. We cannot "Imprint" Human Conditions on these "Entities")

That is the reality of how these beings are in my experience, as a victim of these dark polarity entities you just want them out of your house and not to hang out for a cup of tea and give them council. It sounds noble but being in that situation and knowing MANY others who have been in that situation, it is not realistic.

My question is, Have You ever had Entity Attachments that you have had to fight for your sovereignty over for? If so, please share your story and how you overcame them. Tell us about the session you had with them and how you set them free. You say you have 25 years of experience with these entities (Which scares the hell out of me) can you explain the nature of this experience in detail?

The years I spent dealing with them as a third party was scary enough, dealing with over a hundred of them attached to me and evicting them from my life personally was so shocking and scary that I couldn't have stopped them from fleeing for a second to have a chat about being freed from their situation.

I know you and others here disagree with this information. I am only basing it off of my own many experiences, memories and direct access to highly sensitive data while in these programs. The experiences I had while working in Cult Investigation while in college only highlights some of this information.

When it all comes down to it everything we work with and base on our experiences and memories ARE "Belief Systems" everyone of us (EVERY ONE OF US HAS A BELIEF SYSTEM, Those who insist they do not are not being true to themselves... Not believing or believing you do not have a belief system IS A BELIEF SYSTEM!)... Agree or disagree, I have mine to go on and you have yours.

(I will not battle over Semantics or in engage in Circular Debates over items "Hunted and Pecked" out of the wider body of my statements while ignoring the full context that have no real chance of an outcome or purpose other than the debate itself that are based on personal "triggers" or "belief systems". This is for all Members on the Forum in all threads. I will stick to Q and A's and not engage in debates or leading Questions... They lead to nothing but division...)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 13th December 2014 at 15:22.

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Amenjo (12th December 2014), aniN (14th December 2014), Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), ceetee9 (16th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (16th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), iamthat (12th December 2014), Iloveyou (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), Sebastion (12th December 2014), seeker/reader (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #10
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,900 times in 3,024 posts

There may not be one definite answer to the assemblage of entity attachment question. Polarity/Reality in it's 3/4D nature may yield more than one answer to it.

Perheps the answer lies in something that no whislteblower can ever reply to (not even a multidimensional whistleblower: ). The question may be - whether this creation (existsence) conists of a one prime energy and the rest is a divergence from it (Shakespeare ~ - 'God has given you one face and you make yourself another'), or is the energy that we like to call 'prime source' is the sum of the totallity of what is being presented to us on this planet. The first option which I would like to affilate with may allow all beings to 'be released' and come back to the more refined state. The second answer on the other hand may explain why 'prime inteligence' is not intervening when severe attrocities are being done on this planet and elsewhere.

The best thing could have probably been to ASK (and recieve an answer) from the being whether they want to be released at all, but there's a gap here, as there always is, between the ideal and the real.

An important topic
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th December 2014 at 19:36.

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

animovado (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), birddog (13th December 2014), ceetee9 (16th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), iamthat (12th December 2014), Jean-Luc (12th December 2014), kerrielea (1st January 2015), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), shadowstalker (15th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), spiritwind (12th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), Wind (13th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

[B]My question is, Have You ever had Entity Attachments that you have had to fight for your sovereignty over for? If so, please share your story and how you overcame them. Tell us about the session you had with them and how you set them free. You say you have 25 years of experience with these entities (Which scares the hell out of me) can you explain the nature of this experience in detail?
    Yes. I once spent three days handling a group of over 11,000. (And these were beings who were once PEOPLE. They were not specks of dust!) I freed every single one. It took me probably a total of 10-12 hours of focused work. And not one second of that was judgmental. These beings had been trapped in the most horrible way. They deserved my compassion.

I can explain in summary, but not in detail. Please see this thread for a small part of the approach needed (just the tip of quite a large iceberg, though):

The years I spent dealing with them as a third party was scary enough, dealing with over a hundred of them attached to me and evicting them from my life personally was so shocking and scary that I couldn't have stopped them from fleeing for a second to have a chat about being freed from their situation.
    That may possibly be part of the problem — from what you write, as best as I can see, you seem to be scared of them.

One can't be an effective counselor and be scared of the person you're helping.
    Fear is understandable, but it'll never work, for them or for you. You might use a [metaphorical] gun — but they are fairly likely to come back with reinforcements. (I am serious.)

When it all comes down to it everything we work with and base on our experiences and memories ARE "Belief Systems" everyone of us... Agree or disagree, I have mine to go on and you have yours.
    When I explain that if you whip a dog that you don't want to be around you, it's likely to bite you the next day, that's not a belief system.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th December 2014), Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Atlas (12th December 2014), Billy (12th December 2014), birddog (13th December 2014), ceetee9 (16th December 2014), DarMar (14th December 2014), Fellow Aspirant (13th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), Hervι (12th December 2014), iamthat (12th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), kanishk (13th December 2014), kerrielea (1st January 2015), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), Limor Wolf (12th December 2014), Magnus (13th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Sophocles (13th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), Valerie Villars (28th January 2018), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

My question is, Have You ever had Entity Attachments that you have had to fight for your sovereignty over for?
    *feeling bad the question was addressed to Bill and not to all members.*
    *running in circles *

22. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I think that what we can do here is share our experiences.. I will answer GoodETxSG's question and my answer is yes.. I had an entity of demonic, shall we say stature, that was determined to kill me one way or another and quiet frankly almost did. This battle took place over a period of six months or more.. no small episode in my life.

It was't until I demanded with all my strength and SELF determination and SPOKE THE WORD OF MY TRUTH AND AUTHORITY that it no longer could enter my space that the attacks finally abated. And I haven't gone back to it again nor made an attempt to set it free. Maybe somewhere further down my track I will find that is what I am given (shown) to do.

To not confuse this thread and to keep this very valuable discussion moving forward, would it be wise to break the subject off to a separate thread where we all can discuss it openly?

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)

My question is, Have You ever had Entity Attachments that you have had to fight for your sovereignty over for?
    *running in circles *
    Last edited by Christine; 12th December 2014 at 20:14.

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Question Re: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

[B]My question is, Have You ever had Entity Attachments that you have had to fight for your sovereignty over for? If so, please share your story and how you overcame them. Tell us about the session you had with them and how you set them free. You say you have 25 years of experience with these entities (Which scares the hell out of me) can you explain the nature of this experience in detail?
    Yes. I once spent three days handling a group of over 11,000. (And these were beings who were once PEOPLE. They were not specks of dust!) I freed every single one. It took me probably a total of 10-12 hours of focused work. And not one second of that was judgmental. These beings had been trapped in the most horrible way. They deserved my compassion.

These "Entities Were Attached To You"?

I can explain in summary, but not in detail. Please see this thread for a small part of the approach needed (just the tip of quite a large iceberg, though):

That may possibly be part of the problem — from what you write, as best as I can see, you seem to be scared of them.

One can't be an effective counselor and be scared of the person you're helping.
    Fear is understandable, but it'll never work, for them or for you. You might use a [metaphorical] gun — but they are fairly likely to come back with reinforcements. (I am serious.)

I never saw in your Bio that you were a "Exorcist" and a "Demon or Evil Entity Councilor". Again, a major Deception that we saw both with AI's and Entity Attachments of people doing the "Human Imprinting" of them being people like or being deceived into believing this. It happened all of the time.

When it all comes down to it everything we work with and base on our experiences and memories ARE "Belief Systems" everyone of us... Agree or disagree, I have mine to go on and you have yours.
    When I explain that if you whip a dog that you don't want to be around you, it's likely to bite you the next day, that's not a belief system.
    I have experience in both of these scenarios... Beat Dog, Dog Bites... (First time I have heard of "Dog Imprinting"), but again... these beings have been charted and so many other density and dimensional beings of the positive and negative polarity have been charted and catagorized in the Galactic Historical Documentation.

How do you know "They Used To Be People"? KNOW? "They Told You?" (Trickster God Model, Deceptive Entities... Tell you what they read into you that will work in manipulating you.). Thus the "Freeing Of Them" was most likely a manipulation or deception...

YES, I was scared as hell of the ones that were tormenting me, Maybe if you were in that spot and were told they were human, and counseled them you were tricked and they may still be with you... The scenario of being in the home invasion you skipped over... its a the best analogy we will get to with you assigning/imprinting "Humanity" onto "Them". If you are in the situation and do not feel their fear and are not afraid (If you are inhabited) then that is a red flag. Talk to any real exorcist (Duncan O'Finain is doing this now full time, have a chat with him or listen to his latest interviews)

The statement that is scared me that you has spent 25 years dealing with them and though of them as people does scare me... This very much opens you up to what I was talking about. "Many people have entities attachments due to dabbling in what they shouldn't"...

I do not deal with them out of fear when I am helping others (I am free of them now, no reason to fear them), If I had I wouldn't have been successful in aiding the few dozen people I have recently.

You are skipping over quite a bit of my information and focusing on tidbits that best support your argument or debate. I am not here for that kind of situation just as I told another member.

I am sharing my perspective from my 17 Years + "20 and Back" years Experience with direct access to information that someday will be available to everyone here.

I sense not only AI Interference but Entity Attachment Interference as well. That is the Intuitive Empath speaking... I don't know where it is coming from, but the strong reactionary responses I am getting from this material tell me a lot.

24. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Amenjo (12th December 2014), Ara (13th December 2014), Aragorn (12th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Bob (12th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (16th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), iamthat (12th December 2014), Jean-Luc (12th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), NancyV (12th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Pilgrim (14th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Sebastion (12th December 2014), seeker/reader (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cristian (here)

*running in circles *
    Yes, a circular debate that came out of no where... caught me off guard. I am finished w/it and will let them have their last word. Anyone with pertinent question to the Q and A part of this threat are welcome.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), Neal (12th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), Sebastion (12th December 2014), seeker/reader (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #16
    Retired
    Thanks

Perhaps it is better to delay any diagnosis for the time being

The 'dog' could be a shark, the 'entity' could simply be tiredness or a special audience

Another thread on this most valuable topic is such a great idea ~

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

animovado (13th December 2014), Aragorn (12th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Billy (12th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), Gardener (13th December 2014), Jean-Luc (12th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)

The 'dog' could be a shark, the 'entity' could simply be tiredness or a special audience

Talking about the PM's and Skypes I am getting right now... Not diagnosing anyone in particular.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Aragorn (12th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), Sebastion (12th December 2014), TheGoldenRule (12th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #18
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)

Talking about the PM's and Skypes I am getting right now... Not diagnosing anyone in particular.
    There is a time and a place for everything. Any further comments may be a little redundant

The continuing with the Q and A sounds quite promising, as is a good cup of tea and a stretch ~

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

animovado (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), Billy (12th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), iamthat (12th December 2014), karelia (12th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), william r sanford72 (12th December 2014), Yoda (12th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 541 posts

GoodETxSG - Thank you for the information regarding soul loss. I find two of your points particularly fascinating. The first is regarding that we were engineered with a Gene that drives us to worship something "bigger" than ourselves and that connecting with our "Higher Selves" will over-ride this programming.

Who did the engineering? Who isolated and studied the gene?

The second point I want to further question you about is regarding how physical entities use the stolen soul matrix in a genetic hybridization program.

Can you give more detail about why they are engaging in this program? I am guessing it is because these physical beings lack a soul component which compels them to steal it from others who have it. Is this correct? Are they strictly physical beings that once they die do not continue to exist as they lack an eternal soul? Is there a larger plan involved which pertains to certain races that may lack a "soul component"?

Is this the real reason why they are so interested in Humanity as we have a soul component that others lack, a possible key to being eternal? They don't just use us as energetic/physical food and slave labor but are trying to hijack the soul matrix which could allow them to effectively "live" forever?

Thank you again for all the detail and time you put into your answers.

Seeker/Reader
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 12th December 2014 at 21:02.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...ne-MRW-Gif.gif

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Ara (13th December 2014), astridmari (13th December 2014), birddog (15th December 2014), Christine (12th December 2014), GoodETxSG (12th December 2014), Jean-Luc (13th December 2014), lelmaleh (13th December 2014), mab777 (30th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014), Realeyes (12th December 2014), Ria (12th December 2014), RunningDeer (12th December 2014), Spiral of Light (13th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,737 times in 1,326 posts

In my strong opinion — and this is not a subject to be taken lightly — if you actually do in practice what you're advocating, you may end up really smashed.

A macho approach with entities may really end up in tears. In my strong opinion again, you may have no idea what you are up against. I'm making these statements here because in my opinion, what you are advocating to the forum and guests is dangerous. It's my duty to say this.

We have to FREE these beings. It's our responsibility. Many of them are bugging us simply because they need help, and are desperately hoping we can free them — because they're stuck in a cycle of abuse that they've been caught up in for millions of years or longer.
    I wouldn't be agree more. Thank you. I can sign as a co-writer in to this.
    Love and Hope

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

astridmari (13th December 2014), birddog (15th December 2014), onawah (13th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast