+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Entities, Entity attachments - Personal experiences and discussion

Quote Posted by Paul
    [ Mod-edit: GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours. We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance. -- Paul. ]
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post913603

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I have all sorts of red flags with GoodETs information. It seems anyone who questions things is labeled a hater of some sort in some posts. I was labeled infected by the evil sentient sovereign world destroying AI after I had questioned his info..... He refused to answer my questions and just attacked me when I asked questions. So no, he hadn't answered all questions. And I wasn't one who contacted him about his christian stuff, but I assume they were not "haters" just people who have seen christianity for what it is(what they perceive it as anyway). GoodET seems to take offense when someone says they think something he says is wrong....

As for entity attachments... I know for sure that there are master illusionists playing with people when it comes to entity attachments, chakra implants etc. Technology can produce all sorts of feelings like an entity is attached to you. I don't know if these entities exist in addition to those facts, but I do know there are illusionists behind people's experiences of such occasionally...

A being without a body mind controlling you is one of their MOs throughout history. It is a facade in at least some cases. It is technology mind controlling people while feigning demonic energy etc in some cases. The mind controllers never want their targets to know who they truly are, so they hide behind all sorts of facades. It is a wizard of oz scenario, of some asshole playing god in some cases. Could it be all? Maybe, although I'm sure that is an unpopular opinion on avalon. I'm willing to consider massive ET psy ops that have been going on for millennia. Although it is a harder thing to believe, I remain open minded...
    Hi Omni,

when you first came to Avalon you were dangling from AI puppet strings, your impression of what he shared is very important.

I didn't believe in an AI that was running you until I reached through you to give it a poke, they immediately connected and cranked my blood pressure up over 200 until I could hear it in my ears.

I received the same treatment from goodE, questions ignored from everyone who wasn't a lap dog begging for more...

he is not connected like you were...

just a reminder, we were connected when the March 4th Nuke went off causing the Japan disaster. I grabbed control of the AI and reverse connected to other AI's through space and dimensions, they had a direct connection while I was talking with God, I thought all questions could be solved at once...

we had a redo when the Mag 11 quake went off, it would have wiped out the Western US, it was still huge on the replay, but nothing compared to what actually happened.

I used him to shield you to finally disconnect... so give the big guy a little credit...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 18th December 2014 at 07:01.

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

As some of you know there are laws that were there in the beginning, laws which are the laws of life, something man here as forgotten. Don't assume that what is going on here is the norm for it isn't in fact it is very abnormal in many respects, yet saying this, it is all as it should be for the laws that I am referring to are not man made laws, but laws that govern creation in its entirety, all levels. No one is above these laws. There is coming a time of great change it will not be pleasant at the moment of change, but an understanding and awareness from many will be realised. There is a lot going on here not just the physical which is just an expression of the spiritual levels of existence, there is what some refer to as an existence or existences which we judge to be negative, along with those people in the physical form who exploit the negative side of man for their own ends and false beliefs.

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Soul loss occurs from entities both etheric and physical who "Vampire" pieces away (Not just the "Energy" but portions/chunks of the "Soul Matrix").
    I realize GoodETxSG can't respond, but I felt I had something of value to contribute to this "Soul loss" stuff. First of all I believe what GoodETxSG mentions is fear based disinformation he found from another source. What kind of messed up universe would it be, to have entities stealing parts of your soul. It's not the universe I live in, I firmly believe.

However, with transhuman stuff there are methods to negate the soul's influence on the consciousness. I have experienced it first hand. I have been shown going from a soulless mind, to a soulful mind. I could feel my souls wisdom come back to me in a short amount of time. Note: The perceptional focal point in my view is part of the soul.

So what it seems to me what happened here, is the source of this information had their soul's attributes negated from their consciousness, and were effectively transhuman, and misdiagnosed reality, and thought some entity had taken part of their soul. Likely a fear based psy op. The universe is far more orderly than that, also far better than that. Some things are too imperfect to be true IMO. And incarnating for hundreds of thousands of years just to have some demon hijack part of my soul just doesn't seem to me how reality is composed. If it was that way, and a God designed it, I would petition god to try to redesign things(or vote incompetence)... And anyone who believes such a thing is likely to fear it... I would fear it if it was possible because I have pissed off some pretty powerful forces in my time on earth, and my soul would be on the chopping block....

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (22nd December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014)

6. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to 'go there'

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I very profoundly disagree:
    a) ...is unlikely to work (if it does, you're lucky, and the entities involved will not have been very powerful), and
    b) is fundamentally service-to-self and therefore untimately unethical. (They are BEINGS — just like you and me. They are BEINGS.)

You can easily chase an intruder from your house with a gun. But then, they're likely to go burgle your neighbor instead... or, more likely, come back to your own house with a bigger gun, and a bunch of nasty friends.

In my strong opinion — and this is not a subject to be taken lightly — if you actually do in practice what you're advocating, you may end up really smashed.

A macho approach with entities may really end up in tears. In my strong opinion again, you may have no idea what you are up against. I'm making these statements here because in my opinion, what you are advocating to the forum and guests is dangerous. It's my duty to say this.

We have to FREE these beings. It's our responsibility. Many of them are bugging us simply because they need help, and are desperately hoping we can free them — because they're stuck in a cycle of abuse that they've been caught up in for millions of years or longer.
    I hope it will not be taken as disrespect when I find that your assertions here Bill are ill-advised. To begin (and in reverse order) these entities are stuck in this cycle of their own volition and choosing. While there is benevolence in trying to (and in some cases succeeding in) help(ing) the entity, there is equal selfish motive for doing so. Moreover, all entities (be they physiological or ethereal) are responsible for themselves; trying to take responsibility for another entity is,... again; ill advised IMO. It is acceptable that one discontinue a parasitic/predatory relationship with one's family, friends, etc., but the shoe is on the other foot for entities?

As for the A. and B.,....

A., Perhaps you are right, but perhaps those who have attempted (in your experience of) this have been ill-prepared or ill-equipped. It seems equally probable that there are significant variances in ability as that there are significant variances in the potency of the entities; both IMO. I know what my track record with such entities looks like,.... ^_~
    B., Are you then going to assert that STS is unethical? I had thought you wise enough to be above such distinctions! I don't care what the entity is that is assaulting me, whether it is a drug-addled human, a wild animal, or a phantasmagorical entity, it shall be smote (or I shall, and I'm cool with that!)!

Individuals are welcome to disagree, and operate as to their liking, but openly denouncing and demonizing this manner of disposition,... I can't help but say that this is authoritarianism. Individual results may vary!

P.S. I'm only just working through this thread, but this particular post caught my attention. I reserve the right to recant upon further review.

P.P.S Who 'chases an intruder with a gun'? If one is justified in brandishing, one is justified in firing,... and one saves the neighbor in doing so! Of course, metaphysical 'guns' require more than simply the 'want' to develop,.... ^_~
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 25th December 2014 at 00:57.

7. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

I recently had an interesting experience in liberating some entities/beings which I describe in this post.

TLC

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

mab777 (30th December 2014), seeker/reader (30th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4