+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Message from DEVIL ENKI

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Message from DEVIL ENKI

Hi Folks

Check out this video on youtube.

I have done a lot of research on Zecharia Sitchin's work. According to him it was Enki who created humanity. Enlil was the one who wanted to destroy humanity.

In this video Enki is called a liar and the devil himself.

There is a lot of interesting things in this video and I would like to hear your opinion on this.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th December 2014), justntime2learn (13th December 2014), nickc2496 (22nd December 2014), raregem (20th December 2014), Shezbeth (13th December 2014), the_real_dave-id (13th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014), Walter (26th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Message from DEVIL ENKI

No one rules or owns US. WE are sovereign beings and that word implies "self-rule" through personal monarchy NOT through external sources/beings/etc.

It could be that Dr. Neruda (James) from the wingmakers is right in saying Anu more or less imprisoned us in this hologram and the best thing we can do is escape from this prison.

We are equals (or even superior) in knowledge and power to Anu, etc, but we were tricked into enslavement because we originally did not expect deceit...

History of mankind's enslavement, etc
    http://aneaglessight.blogspot.co.uk/...rview.html?m=1

Natural Law videos 1-3 (explanation of sovereignty, freedom, etc)
    http://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo?list=PLn...nHThhauAyn_doB
    Last edited by OMG; 13th December 2014 at 04:30.

4. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I was always under the impression that Enlil and his clan, Enki's brother and his lineage, rule this p[lanet to this day under the banner of the eagle and the emblem of the chevron - but I might have it oversimplified I guess...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014), Jayren (13th December 2014), Nasu (13th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,443 times in 10,164 posts

According to the Sumerian Tablets, the oldest records known to man, Enki and Enlil were the "off world visitors", the brothers who battled for control of the beautiful blue planet

http://www.wespenre.com/abraham-mose...sen-people.htm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlil

From the Rh Negative Registry
    http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/th...ve-origin.html

And what is the etymology of the word "Earth"?
    I know I know ... "dirt"
    That's what they claim ...
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 13th December 2014 at 05:59.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014), Jayren (13th December 2014), Lifebringer (13th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (13th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    No one rules or owns US. WE are sovereign beings and that word implies "self-rule" through personal monarchy NOT through external sources/beings/etc.

It could be that Dr. Neruda (James) from the wingmakers is right in saying Anu more or less imprisoned us in this hologram and the best thing we can do is escape from this prison.

We are equals (or even superior) in knowledge and power to Anu, etc, but we were tricked into enslavement because we originally did not expect deceit...

History of mankind's enslavement, etc
    http://aneaglessight.blogspot.co.uk/...rview.html?m=1

Natural Law videos 1-3 (explanation of sovereignty, freedom, etc)
    Amazing , we are all really starting to remember.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

Well I agree with the above but lets think about the claiming sovereignty issue, I would say it may be a trade

As in, if all your friends and family were imprisoned and you were free and you could be anywhere, you would choose to join them in prison, 100% of the time, there isn't any other choice if your honest with yourself.

In a nutshell this may be the predicament that we are all in as Sitchins books only go so far as there was a time when we were here on the earth without a 3rd parties interference 'as in,come let us make man in our likeness, there has to be something to start with to make something into a likeness, and just what if we were more than they were on many levels and had evolved way past where we are now.
    Last edited by Verdilac; 13th December 2014 at 16:44.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    Hi Folks

Check out this video on youtube.

I have done a lot of research on Zecharia Sitchin's work. According to him it was Enki who created humanity. Enlil was the one who wanted to destroy humanity.

In this video Enki is called a liar and the devil himself.

There is a lot of interesting things in this video and I would like to hear your opinion on this.
    Anton Parks says the same thing (first paragraph), Anu created Enki, and he was programmed to create another clone race (Annuna), and he created us, so he says.

What I found intriguing in reading his work is the fact that he presents this Sirian Race of beings who came to Earth, escaping a war going on between the Queen Tiamata (Gina-Abul) and the father (Anu) of Enki. And they took hold of the Mesopotania area where they created the Garden of Eden.

And Enlil (created by Enki) was the administrator, and he was tough on Enki and other leaders of their time.

Enki a liar, devil..., nowaday, when one is in power, he has to take tough decisions, doing so, you're offending some who are unaligned with the decisions, then, qualifiers ensue, how could it be different for any other race?

Anton Parks says that the Gina-Abul (Reptilians) rules our Earth in the years 240,000 years ago. And apparently, when Enki did the genetic engineering creating "Adam", he used the genome of an Apelike man of the time and mixed it with Gina-Abul genome. So what was before 240,000 years ago, there was an Apelike man on Earth, and who created him?, interesting question..?

The best to everyone.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Becky (20th December 2014), DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014), Rod1 (13th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hmm!, Oh!, how I would like to have it that way "No one rules or owns US"!

If this is true, how do you explain we don't know who we are? We don't know where we are from? We don't know where we are going after death? We don't know precisely who created us!

So would you think still "No one rules or owns US"?, aren't we not in an illusion living in Earth?

The best to you my friend!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (13th December 2014), huyi82 (20th December 2014), raregem (20th December 2014), Verdilac (13th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

<Places his briefcase on the table and clack-clacks the latches on it>

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here as council on behalf of the Devil.

The information contained in the video is most incredible, and I use that term specifically because its credibility can only be inferred and implied. Certain aspects of the contents - references to what seem to be the substance known as Ormus, images of giant bones, etc. - seem plausible, viable, and well documented and understood, but I assert that this does not genuinely confirm the identity of the speaker - Enki, et al - nor does it justify the initial claim of him being 'the Devil' in fact and in truth. In human history the person originally known as Enki has been relegated to the role of 'the Devil' by Abrahamic traditions, but that is a whole different ball of bias (wax). Furthermore, the suggestion that Enki is working off Karma is most absurd, because even in the form known historically from Sumer, etc., Enki was a staunch proponent of Left-hand path pursuits, while Karma is conclusively a Right-hand path construct.

On a personal note, I have had interactions with an entity which has identified its self as the energy/thought/archetype/essence who is referred to by humans as Enki (et al) and who deliberately does not speak of the history or creation of man, 'his' time on Earth, etc. The purpose behind this is because "At this stage in human development, it is essentially irrelevant," though I recognize that could be a deliberate choice to avoid topics that have no bearing on my personal development, as I was studying metaphysics at the time. In my dealings 'he' has never lied, more because he has deliberately avoided 'true/false' or absolute assertions. Our discussions have centered around possibilities, theories, ideas, and interpretations, rather than 'facts'. I enjoyed the video, though it could have been perused much faster if posted as a .html as I read very fast and have more than sufficient progressive trance to serve as background music.

In conclusion, I question the identity of the author and the motivations of the individual who posted this video (and any middle-men who might have been participatory). I'm not suggesting their motives were malevolent, but neither am I suggesting their motives were benevolent.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 13th December 2014 at 16:54.

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Hmm!, Oh!, how I would like to have it that way "No one rules or owns US"!

If this is true, how do you explain we don't know who we are? We don't know where we are from? We don't know where we are going after death? We don't know precisely who created us!

So would you think still "No one rules or owns US"?, aren't we not in an illusion living in Earth?

The best to you my friend!
    I know of no-one who is “GOD” and thus completely conscious of everything, is all-powerful, etc.

However, no matter what level of existence we are on, whether in a known prison or in apparent freedom, as long as we have CHOICE we can proclaim our sovereignty and ACT in that NOW.

I could write numerous details on specifics regarding this topic but I think this conveys the gist and is a good starting place…

Does it ever feel appropriate to have those who would choose to “follow” and/or would “force” others into their ways?

Cheers!

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    <Places his briefcase on the table and clack-clacks the latches on it>

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here as council on behalf of the Devil.

ROFL!! I do love a good rp intro

On a personal note, I have had interactions with an entity which has identified its self as the energy/thought/archetype/essence who is referred to by humans as Enki (et al)

Is there anywhere I can gain a better perspective or gain better insight into this conversation? Sounds fascinating and this simple statement has hooked my interest. this is a serious inquiry

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

DeDukshyn (14th December 2014), Shezbeth (14th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Why does everything HAVE to polarise to "Evil / Good?"
    Or why are only things that label, beings, situations, past events, etc. not interesting to anyone unless we can attach a "good / evil" judgement or stance to the story?

The term "devil" is reserved for either reference to Lucifer, the Morning Star and creator of the physical realm; Lucifer's Ego - as it became under the intense straining of the Forces of separation - we sometimes call this "Satan"; or, a reference to the forces of separation itself, due to the intense effects it has on consciousness - causing the creation and overemphasis of the ego in decision making roles -- this can happen to any being in the physical realms - especially on Earth it seems (take a look at astronauts accounts of being able to escape close proximity to the earth hand how that affects their minds and their spiritual outlook). In case of this last definition, humans are also currently "devil" or under "devil's" control as some would say.

That's my perspective on that anyway.

I much prefer Alan M Alford's take on the story of Enki and Enlil -- he attempts to look at the subject fully objectively, and keeps the "good / bad" perspective or current religious views out of the research. However, some of his writings on the matter are now pretty dated, and he has shifted his views a little since, but I really enjoyed his older book "Gods of the new Millennium"

Disclaimer: I didn't watch the video - that style of video is not for me.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th December 2014), kemo (16th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Reading Sitchin's books, The Earth Chronicles, leaves me thinking Enki is on our side, to a large degree, while Enlil acts like the compassionless, pragmatic, authoritarian father-figure. It was Enlil who tried to destroy mankind, but Enki thwarted his plans (the "Noah" story).

Sitchin's work fascinates me because it gives a comprehensive overview of the history of mankind - something quite lacking in this world of occulted knowledge. The first time I read the books I read them from an entertainment perspective, while tying together the threads of my own knowledge and filling in the blanks. The second time through I was looking for clues and making esoteric connections. There are many strange happenings and much secrecy within the tale. There is as much said by omission as there is cryptic references to various subjects otherwise not discussed at length. There is a brief mention of a spy, or an infiltrator, that was manipulating events within the hierarchy of the Anunaki. It might even be that this spy was not one of their race, for the being or beings had superior knowledge and hinted at superior tech as well. There is also the disparity in the technology of the Anunaki themselves - apparently using chemical rockets to liftoff payloads from Earth. Yet there is much talk of flying machines using other propellants whizzing through the skies. Then there are the secret, vaguely described weapons of old hidden away in case of emergency. Not to mention the discrepancy in the lineage, where children were born to parents of immense age, yet by Enlil and Enki's time the offspring were dropping at alarming rates, causing turmoil among the ambitious successors. And then they just vanished. After over 400,000 years of continual habitation, they seemed to just vanish.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Deega (20th December 2014), Walter (26th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rebel (here)
    Reading Sitchin's books, The Earth Chronicles, leaves me thinking Enki is on our side, to a large degree, while Enlil acts like the compassionless, pragmatic, authoritarian father-figure. It was Enlil who tried to destroy mankind, but Enki thwarted his plans (the "Noah" story).

Sitchin's work fascinates me because it gives a comprehensive overview of the history of mankind - something quite lacking in this world of occulted knowledge. The first time I read the books I read them from an entertainment perspective, while tying together the threads of my own knowledge and filling in the blanks. The second time through I was looking for clues and making esoteric connections. There are many strange happenings and much secrecy within the tale. There is as much said by omission as there is cryptic references to various subjects otherwise not discussed at length. There is a brief mention of a spy, or an infiltrator, that was manipulating events within the hierarchy of the Anunaki. It might even be that this spy was not one of their race, for the being or beings had superior knowledge and hinted at superior tech as well. There is also the disparity in the technology of the Anunaki themselves - apparently using chemical rockets to liftoff payloads from Earth. Yet there is much talk of flying machines using other propellants whizzing through the skies. Then there are the secret, vaguely described weapons of old hidden away in case of emergency. Not to mention the discrepancy in the lineage, where children were born to parents of immense age, yet by Enlil and Enki's time the offspring were dropping at alarming rates, causing turmoil among the ambitious successors. And then they just vanished. After over 400,000 years of continual habitation, they seemed to just vanish.
    Pleasing!, since you have an interest in Stichin's works, you would also like Anton Parks works. Here is a link for French books.

http://www.amazon.fr/Anton-Parks/e/B004N0QNT0

Furthermore, an Avalon member "TheChosen" had opened up a Tread on "Anton Parks in English", so if you read some of his books, you will find it thought provoking, is he right, wrong, you'll have the pleasure to decide!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ks-in-English-

The best to you!

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,790 times in 1,349 posts

I think it is important to keep in mind that Sitchin was just translating ancient writings, ostensibly from people who had contact with these ETs. It does not necessarily follow that these ETs were telling those people the truth about things.

In fact, anyone who spends enough time studying ET contact would come to the conclusion that ETs in general have a bad habit of lying to Earthlings. And from my experience they not only lie to Earthbound humans, they are manipulative and divisive. Although I have only recalled experiences with Ra and Ptah in Egypt, I believe the Sumerian "gods" were the same group of ETs.

TLC

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

alh02 (24th December 2014), Omni (25th December 2014), Sebastion (25th December 2014), Shezbeth (26th December 2014), Walter (26th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Sitchin as a cabal stooge, deliberately mistranslated a lot of the texts of the Sumerians.

The best I've been able to find, that Enki/Lucifer is an half ai / half soul / soul fragment of another being, aka Khronus/Saturn-Satan/Kumabi, et-al. But was certainly created by anu (sorry for the lack of capitals, computer is wonky and temperamental)

The Sumerians / anunaki came from The Aldebaran system, the same one that originally was helping the germans / nazi's before the greys and reptilians took over and started ww2.

There is also some indication, that the majority of the anunaki are infact positive beings, but are simply governed / controlled by a small band of pirate like overlords. This fits with what I read about the Sumerians and anunaki originating from the Aldebaran system, and there being two planets there, one race controlling another. That's also where the Aryan race originates from.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Shezbeth (26th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Lots to comment on!

For one, Lucifer is more a designation than a particular name; it literally means 'Light bearer' or 'Light bringer', in a promethean context (re: Prometheus). I don't discount that there are individuals who identify/are-named after/with this moniker, however using such as an alternate form of 'the devil' (satan, etc.),... well one is literally swimming (drowning?) in bias.

Whether Sitchin is/was a stooge (or not) is possible, but is not the exclusive possibility. Having said, the idea that some of his translations could be incorrect is appropriate, as even the most 'learned, authenticated, and scholarly' translation of ancient script and text is simply a game of hit and miss. One ignores this at their own peril. Further, the idea that ETs/intergalactics/interdimensionals "might have misrepresented themselves" is borderline axiomatic (to me, having broached many of their 'verses'), and given that what Sitchin was translating was largely (allegedly) based on the ideas/teachings of such it bears consideration that there is at least 3x the possibility of misrepresentation.

+ Reply to Thread