+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New Level of Consciousness - A Glimpse at 4D?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default A New Level of Consciousness - A Glimpse at 4D?

This past Sunday, I had the strongest meditative experience of my life. I believe I might have made contact with the 4th density. I have never channeled, nor attempted to, so this was a huge shock -- though a very pleasant one!

I am a technical writer. My expertise is working with people with advanced/specialty knowledge, gleaning information/understanding from them, and then writing that information in such a way that the layperson could understand it.

So, although my experience here is admittedly quite small, I feel a natural desire and duty to bring this information to you. I hope the information can serve your understanding in some way. If not, please, feel free to leave it!

I have had a regular meditation practice since my awakening approximately two years ago. But I don't claim to be good at it! Some meditations feel productive, some don't. Sometimes I can clear my mind, sometimes I can't.

One thing that has frustrated me is choosing an intent or topic to meditate on (if any). I never felt like I could choose a worthy one. Meditating for, say, justice ... well, that felt problematic, as the result of my meditation could result in violence. More than anything, I've always felt a desire to "lighten the planetary vibration," but simply didn't know how to go about that without unintentionally creating problems elsewhere.

But Sunday night I felt like there was no better, no more pure, intention to meditate on, than the one that suddenly came to me. It was so clear and obvious and pure, that I remember being almost instantly overjoyed that I had finally discovered a worthy intention to meditate on.

It was simply a strong desire for all of humanity to share in a single moment of experiencing and truly knowing that we are all one, if they so freely chose. And so I envisioned this. Within a few moments, I felt that I had suddenly burst into a new level of consciousness.

Allow me to first try to illustrate this sensation with a phenomenon that you might be familiar with.

Have you ever woken from a dream knowing something, or being inspired to create something, and feeling it was incredibly important or beautiful?

I have woken up with entire novels already written in my mind -- the setting, the characters, all their development, plot twists, etc., everything already written -- and I'm thinking, oh boy, I got it, the next great American novel! This is gonna change the world, even!

And then I go back to sleep -- because really, I'm tired, and besides, how could I ever forget THAT story? -- and yet, when I wake up, it's gone. Maybe a few elements are remembered, but the total scope, and all the emotional and other complexities that the story had, are completely gone.

In talking with people from all wakes of life -- spiritual or not -- I can only conclude that this is a pretty normal human thing to experience. One friend, for example, claims that he has written beautiful symphonies in his dreams ... despite not being a musician. I feel like this is a common one to experience, too.

So what the heck is this? Is it just whacked-out, delusional brainwaves, on the precipice of sleep? Or is there something more to it?

Well, what I think is happening is that we've unknowingly poked through the veil that separates our conscious and unconscious minds.

When we contact the other side of the veil, we feel it as this incredible wellspring of human inspiration, truth, beauty, art ... and when we descend back through the veil, we lose that connection. Some parts might still be there, but disconnected from the greater whole, you have no idea how to obtain the all-encompassing truth/beauty that previously had you in total awe. You're left with the depressing shell of an idea that had simply humbled you before.

What if you could maintain contact with that source of inspiration?

And is it any coincidence that many of our great thinkers, artists, etc. feel that they obtained information from a source beyond them?

That is where I found myself. I immediately became aware that I was at a new level of consciousness. I was aware of thoughts that were not my own. I could sense them, feel them, hone in on a specific group or individual's thoughts if I wanted to. And it was like entire novels' worth of communication could be instantly communicated to me all at once.

You can simply be in this information, and as it flows in you, through you, it feels amazingly euphoric. You can also sift through it for specific knowledge, or make a query, and have the resulting answer be imparted to you.

Name:  fiber optic cable.jpg
Views: 848
Size:  108.1 KB

(I keep picturing a fiber optic cable when I think of this experience. A bundle of light, containing all of our consciousness, awareness, love, memories, etc. The collective experiences of a single entity, and one we are all connected to via love.)

I was imprinted with the knowledge that at this density, love is the language, and communication happens at the "speed of love/light." (I was not clear if it is either the speed of love, or speed of light, or if there is a discernible difference in concepts. And I was too "green" to ask for clarification on this rather specific point, so I left it.)

Imagine how much information you can receive when it's traveling at the speed of love/light! Like I said, entire novels' worth of communication, accessed instantly. Probably immeasurably far more data, actually.

Well, there's an inherent problem with this: on this side of the veil, we can't quite process such huge amounts of information. To continue the technology metaphor, in 3D, we're handicapped by a much slower bit rate. So we have to "compress" information to retrieve it through the veil. And just like how compressing a song file will result in the loss of the richness and texture of the music, you lose a lot of the integrity of the information you compress.

In other words, in trying to distill the pure love/information of a higher density down into third density, much love/information is lost.

I was intuitively aware that there was a process for information that I wanted to keep and take back to my side of the veil. First, I repeated the "essence" of the information over and over, until it formed coherent thoughts in English, that I could clearly "hear."

Now please understand that there is a danger here. In trying to form thoughts in your native language, for easier "download" to your conscious mind, there is a risk that your ego can "step in" and taint the information you are receiving. (Possibly other entities, too?) You know, a hear-what-you-want-to-hear kind of scenario.

Thus, the very act of trying to bring information through the veil, opens the information to corruption. This is where I assume the individual's intentions, balance/lifestyle, discipline etc., factor in greatly to the integrity of the message received.

I think the important thing to take away here is that I received what I had intended: the distinct knowing, the feeling, that we are all indeed one entity. As a faithful student of the Law of One, I always attempt to "seek, see, and serve" the Creator in all. Still, I grappled with the idea that we are "all one," and worried that I would not be able to truly grasp it in this lifetime.

I feel I have a much greater understanding now how it works. Here in 3D, we have to fight and wrestle for truth/information; in 4D, it is not just available to all -- it is a necessary component of that density.

The effect of instant access to all of our social memory complex's thoughts, is one of pure, heart-felt love and bliss. Total acceptance, total forgiveness.

It is easy to see from that vantage point that we are all connected. We are connected (via love) on a level that we don't get to see from 3rd density. At the 4D level, it is expected that our 3D selves will have individual preferences, disagreements, and so on -- it is just the nature of that level of reality. And that is totally okay. Because we are all connected in a deeper way, and those differences help create the incredible tapestry of human emotion, knowing, beauty, etc. that makes up the 4th density.

What I understood here, what was imparted to me, is that this is available to all of us right now. The access key is holding pure love for others in your heart. Easier said than done, I know; but again, as I understand it, we are all quite capable of this and unknowingly poke through the veil a lot more than we realize.

Over the course of three hours, I gathered as much information as I could, and then ran to my desk to write down as much as I could remember. Then I went back to meditating, and was able to easily re-enter this state a total of four times.

I could share some specific insights I picked up if there is an interest in hearing it. But like I said, especially since I'm new to this, there is a danger that the information could be corrupted or slanted by my ego (and/or other entities possibly). I left out specific insights from this post because I wanted this information to be only what I could tell was the "purest" insight, and needed the least amount of "translation" between densities to understand.

Apologies for the long post. As this experience was totally new to me, I wanted to make sure I described it as clearly and accurately as I could. Maybe it's old hat for many of you -- but if I have helped one person, then I will happily consider it a success!

With Love,
    Outerheaven/Dyne

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

21g (14th December 2014), A Voice from the Mountains (23rd January 2015), Baby Steps (13th December 2014), betoobig (14th December 2014), BF88 (13th December 2014), ceetee9 (15th December 2014), conk (15th December 2014), Deega (15th December 2014), Earthship (13th December 2014), fractal being (14th December 2014), Franny (14th December 2014), gardener2 (14th December 2014), liderr (13th December 2014), Mark (14th December 2014), NancyV (13th December 2014), nenosema (14th December 2014), Olaf (13th December 2014), Orph (13th December 2014), Pilgrim (15th December 2014), Robin (13th December 2014), Rollo (14th December 2014), Sabrina (13th December 2014), Sebastion (14th December 2014), selinam (15th December 2014), Skyhaven (13th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (14th December 2014), Tyy1907 (14th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014), Zampano (13th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A New Level of Consciousness - A Glimpse at 4D?

I can relate. Though I'm not a habitual meditator. I've had many half awake half asleep insights where I got an information "download"of
    wriien scripts, book ideas and plots and other forms of hard to explain mystical revelations. While somewhat baffling to me I too, wish I could access this realm at will. There must be a way.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to liderr For This Post:

gardener2 (14th December 2014), outerheaven (13th December 2014), Skyhaven (13th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by liderr (here)
    I can relate. Though I'm not a habitual meditator. I've had many half awake half asleep insights where I got an information "download"of
    wriien scripts, book ideas and plots and other forms of hard to explain mystical revelations. While somewhat baffling to me I too, wish I could access this realm at will. There must be a way.
    Prior to this experience, I was the same as you -- having only accessed that realm at (seeming) random. I'm convinced now that we all access this realm beyond the veil much more often than we realize, and we all have the ability to get there now.

After this experience, my feeling or insight is that we must raise our heart energy level in order to access it at will.

Here's an easy analogy: prior to sexual union, we ramp up our sexual energy. This is obvious to us -- but the concept of doing the same with love is, from our present level of awareness, quite a bit more difficult. The ills that plague society (inspired by so much fear, hatred, anger, etc) certainly don't help us out in this regard.

Since that experience, I've noted a greater sense of the total output of my heart energy. And with that heightened awareness, I have also noticed the ability to ratchet up my heart energy level with loving thoughts.

I haven't made an attempt to "get back" there yet -- I've intuitively felt my energy has not been at the proper level, and the idea of seeking it out in the first place, I believe, can prevent your access. My line of thinking is that it should not be your intent to get there -- as that is a rather self-oriented intent, which I think defeats the idea. Rather, access is a natural result of the love of/understanding that all are one.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

ceetee9 (15th December 2014), Earthship (13th December 2014), gardener2 (14th December 2014), Pam (14th December 2014), Skyhaven (13th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Colombia Avalon Member Earthship's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by outerheaven (here)
    I could share some specific insights I picked up if there is an interest in hearing it (...)
    Outerheaven/Dyne: please do share with us more! Thanks in advance! (and, of course, thanks for the opening post)!
    Last edited by Earthship; 13th December 2014 at 20:13.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earthship For This Post:

gardener2 (14th December 2014), outerheaven (13th December 2014), Pam (14th December 2014), Skyhaven (13th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earthship (here)
    Outerheaven/Dyne: please do share with us more! Thanks in advance! (and, of course, thanks for the opening post)!
    I'll give it a stab ... but I must again give the disclaimer that this information is the "essence" of what I perceived, then translated by my ego. Therefore, I can't vouch for the truth or accuracy of the following info, so read with discernment!

I picked up on a current, when trying to form a question about the so-called cabal, i.e. forces working to keep collective human conscious subservient:

"They're egomaniacs," said not with judgment, but with great humor and understanding.

As I remarked earlier, I realized this realm is responsible for a lot of human inspiration, and I now believe that many of history's greatest thinkers were actually adepts who could tap into this realm more regularly, whether they were aware of it or not.

But, "with great power comes great responsibility," and I have to point out that there is something of an inherent danger: one can quite easily use access to this source of inspiration for material gain or fame here on Earth. And material riches or acclaim, unfortunately, can do a number on one's ability to contact the source, as they feed directly into the ego. See the old "sold his soul to the devil" story.

I will admit to having posed that question about the cabal out of a deep-rooted fear of that group, or that concept. The imprint I received was that there is not some vast, collective conspiracy against humanity -- it is a group of egomaniacs, at various levels of spiritual evolution, who are addicted to the input/output of their own egos.

This info went against what I had come to believe, as I was convinced that these secret societies are actively working against humanity. I'm still trying to untangle this and make some sense out of it ... so hang with me.

The majority of agents supporting the NWO/illuminati/whatever agenda are not negatively-polarized entities that are aware of the greater truths of existence, and working to keep us from realizing these truths. They are dupes, fooled by the trappings of material life: riches, drugs, fame, sex, etc.

Now, that doesn't mean that there aren't high-level, negatively-polarized entities working behind them, pushing that agenda. In fact, I'm sure there are.

But I understood that there is nothing to fear here, and that the worst they can do is make you fall victim to your own ego. And that includes obsessing over their plans, the latest conspiracies ... etc. All that stuff is just a trapping of the 3D world, and is in no way required knowledge to move on. Best to forgive and forget, as hard as it may seem.

I guess the big take-away for me was:

If the primary language in 4D is love, the primary language of 3D is ego.

And I don't want to make it sound like the ego is all bad, either. The ego is what drives us to collect individual experience. Individual experience is what forms that tapestry of human experience (the Akashic Records, if you will) that form the backbone of 4D.

Because it is with the access to all of humanity's experiences, that we see and realize how we are all connected -- how our collective experiences have formed and informed a single entity. And it is impossible to be angry or upset about it once you see it from that perspective.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

ceetee9 (15th December 2014), Earthship (14th December 2014), gardener2 (14th December 2014), Joe Sustaire (15th December 2014), moonsong (14th December 2014), Orph (14th December 2014), Pam (14th December 2014), Rollo (14th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

Great thread Outerheaven!

Not too long ago I wrote the text in my dream and wake up for the short moment still thinking how to finish it, what is to change etc.
    I went back to sleep and all was gone when I woke up again. I knew it was something important but as you said we are loosing information on the way "back".

PS

How to handle an egomaniac.

"Love is a portal to God"
    Rollo

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

Orph (14th December 2014), outerheaven (14th December 2014), Skyhaven (14th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too had a similar experience ,all I can remember from it is that in a single moment I knew everything all knowledge that ever was is and to come, all of that in a single moment, but I do remember it left me with the feeling that somehow everything seemed really good and I thought at the time so that's how it all works.then I went back to bed when awoke I forgot everything except the experience itself, it was the most profound feeling I have ever witnessed.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener2 For This Post:

Orph (14th December 2014), outerheaven (14th December 2014), selinam (15th December 2014), Skyhaven (14th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I too had an egoless experience years ago. At the time I was reading a native spirituality book by Blackwolf Jones. Anyway I woke up from a nap one afternoon and my ego was gone. I was in a free state of pure joy. I couldn't have been embarrassed no matter how hard I tried. It was like I was "shown" another version of me. Course this state of being "wore off" and I was right back to square one. I'll never forget it.

This is a timely thread for me. In my personal life I'm going through a death of the ego of sorts. It's not going down without a fight though!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ceetee9 (15th December 2014), gardener2 (14th December 2014), Orph (14th December 2014), outerheaven (14th December 2014), Pilgrim (15th December 2014), Rollo (14th December 2014), selinam (15th December 2014), Skyhaven (14th December 2014), Wind (15th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What a great OP. Strong resonance with your expressions.

I believe you touched on a much Truth in your experience, and I for one am glad you were able to down-scale the INSIGHT you gained, and share it with us.

When I think about people having breakthrough experiences into higher consciousness, I consider how often that can translate to ... well, nonsense. What I mean is, depending on the person and their knowledge base, and as the OP mentioned, the many other factors (ie. soul development, current conditions of bodies, main influences, etc.), often times these experiences can lead a person to a sort of hysteria, or mania, in that as they reach up and tap a level of the Universal Knowledge in our Collective Database, this Energy comes with Ideas that can drive some people to think that they've discovered something new or groundbreaking. Think about all the channelers out there, thousands, that are now communicating with ET and Angels and Nature Spirits, whatnot? ... we tend to use what we know, and what we've read about.

Hmm. Maybe it's like this. We have a Mental Library of Forms (Ideas) to use in our creative expressions. All that you've read gets cataloged in your Individual Being. When we express ideas, we color them with Emotional Energy to charge them up. But, when someone reaches deep within and taps the 4th Density(?), there they reach into a larger database where there are greater and possibly new (to the person) IDEAS. Even Reality Ideas, Truth Ideas ... you tap into the Akasha on some level, so to say.

What happens? We download the information, but we have not the 'words' (language and definitions) or Ideas (referenced concepts) in our Individual Mind to properly translate things (down-scale); and as this Energy is higher in vibration, it affects a person's whole system. So for some, they can just enjoy the Mystical Experience without have to share aloud or in typed words what they feel they KNOW, and instead they share the affect with others through telepathic emanation, and striving to stay in those Higher Emotions of Unity and Love with All Life.

Other people (again, it all depends on the person), might become obsessed and begin to write voraciously about things and eventually get a little too creative and certain as to what they feel they are receiving from the Higher Dimension. This might lead people into developing messiah-complexes or 'I am one of the chosen ones'-syndromes.

If I'm correct in any way, or expressing truth in my theorizing above, then I would lastly point out that these wild and uncontrolled (for many, not all) experiences of Higher Consciousness can be dangerous or confusing when they happen outside of a System or without the supervision of a Teacher (or support group like this forum, I guess). We see the importance of having a Knowledge Base of Ideas (preferably under an Esoteric or Occult, Metaphysical Knowledge System, like the Yoga Traditions, or something new even), and we see how the experiencer should be aware of how easily we can be delude ourselves (and be misguided at that).

I believe someone like the OP was prepared for such an experience as shows in their humble and careful presentation of the info they feel was downloaded. A different person might have gone about sharing the same experience differently, where they might have said, "Ah! I made a breakthrough in telepathy with an ET, and they said such and such and such." ... we should know by now from the history of channelers and contactees and such that the Info being Tapped from Higher Dimensions, be it Astral, or AI systems, or whatever, ... all this info is not all correct, even to the point of us considering that much of it is designed to deceive (or at best, to provoke thought and experience... even up to being a test?).

So we have to be very careful in translating and sharing our experiences, taking the time to journal it out, reflect on it, compare it to other experiences and experiencers, and maybe ultimately try and check it up against a Knowledge System, be it old or new. We otherwise run the risk of getting trapped in our own experiences which might be no more than an emotional Astral 'feeling' (astral intoxication), yet on the hand, it could very well be a new perspective on a Reality Idea that could benefit ourselves and others.

-------

Outerheaven, you know what would be cool is if you could describe or write an instruction on the meditation you performed. Kind of a like a guided induction/instruction. If you do such a thing, I'd love to read it, even if you share it privately, I could test it out
    Last edited by Radial; 15th December 2014 at 14:34.

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Wow, thanks to everyone who has chipped in with their experiences thus far! It still surprises me that so many people can relate to this -- it just adds credence to my thinking that we're not only capable of reaching this point, but in fact, we already have contact with it far more than we realize.

The way we describe it and translate that experience can be drastically different, I feel, depending on how we define/relate to our 3D awareness. Radial touched on that in his post.

Quote Posted by Radial (here)
    What a great OP. Strong resonance with your expressions.

. . .

Outerheaven, you know what would be cool is if you could describe or write an instruction on the meditation you performed. Kind of a like a guided induction/instruction. If you do such a thing, I'd love to read it, even if you share it privately, I could test it out
    Thank you for the kind words and thoughtful post, Radial. You've brought up some great points, especially with respect to how people will interpret the experience differently, and how it can also have an unbalancing effect upon the individual.

You've done a wonderful job in trying to do this phenomenon justice. You've given me some food for thought in how to refine my message, as well. Thanks again!

As for the meditation: I wish there was a sure-fire method I could share, because then spiritual revolution would be only a matter of time!

My feeling is that the key is holding pure love for others in your heart. I wish I could give directions on how to do that, but I think it's going to be different for every single person. And maybe even different for the individual each and every time -- who knows?

I can expand on what worked for me, though, and maybe that could give you better insight.

I can say that I genuinely desired that feeling of connectedness/love for others to experience. I had a yearning, perhaps even bordering on desperation, that all of humanity could share in a moment experiencing what I "know" to be true: that we are all one.

So "I" was kind of an after-thought in this process. I didn't care to partake in that moment -- since I already accepted the premise as true -- I merely wanted it for others. I was thinking along the lines that if we only knew we were one entity, then we would treat each other with much more love, respect and compassion.

That I then stumbled into precisely what I was wishing for others to experience, I think, is one of the greatest understated and "meta" things about my experience! Talk about all being one.

Now I can't say it with certainty, but it's my opinion that if we set out with the goal of reaching this level, it won't happen. Let me illustrate this further:

When I was in the moment, I was naively thinking, hey, this is the new normal, I can get here everyday in meditation!

But when I woke up the next day, I had the distinct knowing that it would not be this easy. Like I've said, I now have a greater awareness of my heart energy level. I have observed that thinking loving thoughts of others makes the heart energy level rise, much like thinking sexual thoughts raises one's libido. Sorry for the crude analogy, but I feel it is very apt and relatable, and could aid in understanding.

I also remember how high my heart energy level went prior to making contact. Thus, I feel I have a definite concept of how to raise the heart energy level, and that raising it high enough can cause one to break through the veil.

Now here's where it gets problematic. Thinking self-centered thoughts can whip you right out of that awareness. I've observed this since, by raising my heart level higher and higher until I get to the point where I think, hey, I am close to connecting to the heart level! -- and just like that, I am quickly taken out of that sensation, as my conscious awareness switches back over to ego.

And it's not as if you feel the heart energy level drop -- the sensation is more akin to changing gears in a car. It's a different gear synchronization, a different engine speed, etc. You can then "shift gears" by shifting your thoughts back over to loving thoughts for others -- but your speed, your RPM etc. have changed. You have to work yourself back up.

And again, if you think about how close you are to breaking through ... boom, downshift!

So, as far as I can tell, it is unselfish, loving thoughts for others that gets you there.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd January 2015), Earthship (16th December 2014), Orph (16th December 2014), Radial (16th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread