+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Two great UFO documents with unquestionable sources

1. Link to Post #1
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Two great UFO documents with unquestionable sources

I have found that even if I show someone good UFO-documents that I know to be genuine, if they are not easily findable from official sources, there will always be a splinter of doubt to the veracity of them, and people skeptical to UFO-information will most often dismiss them, and most likely not research it themselves. Which of course is to be expected from skeptical people. We should all have high standards to what we accept as true.

I am thinking here of e.g. Richard Dolan's article "Twelve Government Documents that take UFOs seriously". I have researched some of them to some capacity, and accept all of them as true, and I have not seen anyone attack mr. Dolan for peddling fake documents.

Until now I have only found two of the documents from actual government servers. The first is the 1949 FBI memo "Protection of Vital Installations" which can be found here:

http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%...w#document/p61

It's a little hard to read, so I want to include here some interesting excerpts:

" "At recent Weekly Intelligence Conferences of G-2 (Army Intelligence), ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence), OSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations) and F.B.I., in the Fourth Army area, Officers of G-2, Fourth Army have discussed the matter of "Unidentified Aircraft" or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena", otherwise known as "Flying Discs", "Flying Saucers", and "Balls of Fire". This matter is considered Top Secret by Intelligence Officers of both the Army and the Air Forces."
    "sightings of unexplained phenomena have been reported in the vicinity of the Atomic Energy Commission Installation at Los Alamos, New Mexico, where these phenomena now appear to be concentrated. During December 1948 on the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 25th, sightings of unexplained phenomena were made near Los Alamos by Special Agents of the Office of Special Investigations, Airline Pilots, Military Pilots, Los Alamos security inspectors, and private citizens."
    "Recent observations have indicated that the unidentified phenomena travel at a rate of speed estimated at a minimum of three miles per second and a maximum of twelve miles per second, or a mean calculated speed of seven and a halv miles per second, or 27000 miles an hour.
    In every case but one the shape of the objects has been reported as round in a point of light with a definite area to the lights source. One report gives a diamond shape.
    Some nine (?) scientific reasons are stated to exist which indicate that the phenomena observed are not due to meteorites. The only conclusions reached thus far are that they are hitherto unobserved natural phenomena or that they are man made. No scientific experiments are known to exist in this country which could give rise to such phenomena.
    It is further noted that G-2 and O.S.I. are actively engaged in investigating this matter."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second document is the 1976 Teheran UFO incident report found on NSA servers here:

https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_fil...p_ufo_iran.pdf

It is easily readable so I'm not going to quote much from it. It is an absolutely incredible report! Real Sci-Fi **** Highly recommended reading.

As far as I can tell from the distribution list, some of the recipients were:

* Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
    * Director, Joint Staff
    * National Military Command Center
    * Secretary of Defense
    * Secretary of State
    * CIA
    * NSA
    * White House
    * Chief of Staff, Air Force
    * Chief of Naval Operations
    * Chief of Staff of the Army

In a form accompanying the report some intelligence analyst wrote:

"An outstanding report. This case is a classic which meets all the criteria necessary for a valid study of the UFO phenomenon:

a) the object was seen by multiple witnesses from different locations … and viewpoints.
    b) the credibility of many of the witnesses was high (an Air Force general, qualified air crews, and experienced radar operators).
    c) visual sightings were confirmed by radar.
    d) similar electromagnetic effects (EME) were reported by three separate aircraft.
    e) there were physiological effects on some crew members (i.e. loss of night vision due to the brightness of the object).
    f) an inordinate amount of maneuverability was displayed by the UFOs.”

If anybody from the top of their head know of any other good documents from official sources, please let me know!
    Last edited by bendikorn; 14th December 2014 at 22:47. Reason: Formatting

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bendikorn For This Post:

Ara (16th December 2014), aranuk (16th December 2014), boja (15th December 2014), ceetee9 (15th December 2014), Chip (14th December 2014), ChristianSky (20th December 2014), conk (15th December 2014), Craig (15th December 2014), Hervé (14th December 2014), JRS (16th December 2014), justntime2learn (14th December 2014), kemo (15th December 2014), mountain_jim (16th December 2014), nickc2496 (15th December 2014), Radial (15th December 2014), rodrigoo (15th December 2014), sandy (15th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (15th December 2014), thepainterdoug (22nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Default Re: Two great UFO documents with unquestionable sources

Thanks for that. Some solid evidence in these documents.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (15th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread