+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Sydney Australia: Seige in Martin Place (mid-Dec 2014; now over)

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sydney Australia: Seige in Martin Place (mid-Dec 2014; now over)

It seems many important world governments are determined to impose marshall law on us by setting up phoney "crazies" with guns so they can take our rights away.

If more people don't wake up..........? What will you do that you hav'nt already done?
    Last edited by Desire; 16th December 2014 at 18:56.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

avid (18th December 2014), bluestflame (16th December 2014), Roisin (17th December 2014), Snookie (17th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

I visited Martin Place just now.

There are hundreds of people, some busy doing Christmas shopping and some others standing contemplating.

The flowers are so many that you can smell the perfume well before you get there.

As a group of creators we have chosen a hard path.

We continually get ourselves into hot water and suffer, but in that suffering we expose the truest strength of our collective spirit.

There is light shining there. Some of that light came from here, and for my part I was very to happy to see that among those people and among those flowers, singing in praise to the beauty of that spirit uncovered by tragic pain and suffering.

To my eyes, there was no overt judgement, no hate, just a heap of love, compassion and in silence, and it dances among those flowers.

---

PS: If there is ever a time when I don't have to hear another creator among us playing lively, abbreviated, tuneless renditions of jingle bells on a violin it won't come too soon..... Sydney... gotta love it.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Atlas (17th December 2014), bluestflame (17th December 2014), BMJ (17th December 2014), Bob (17th December 2014), Carmen (18th December 2014), Debra (17th December 2014), Desire (18th December 2014), MacStar (17th December 2014), Napping (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), sandy (17th December 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (17th December 2014), Snookie (17th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014), Wind (17th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Nice Anchor. When a real tragedy happens, the response equals it. Humanity actually rises and that is the feeling around the country.

I am on the ground here too. And it is quite extraordinary. Just witness how the moslem community has risen up to condemn the event and conversely, how they have been embraced by Australians, putting bigots in the shade. Their acts over the last couple of days has taken many Australians by surprise and spawned this wonderful movement:

Something quite magical I believe has evolved from this tragedy.

Last edited by Debra; 17th December 2014 at 04:19. Reason: adjustments

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2014), Carmen (18th December 2014), MacStar (17th December 2014), Napping (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (17th December 2014), sandy (17th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014), Wind (17th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed....I'm lost for words atm though the MSM milked this unfortunate incident for all they could,I feel the people are honestly dealing with things far better than expected.

Tony Abbott: Award Tori Johnson the Cross of Valour for helping save lives from the Sydney siege gunman
    "Tori Johnson not once, but twice, tried to tackle the Sydney siege gunman. Media reported last night that he single handedly saved the lives of 12 people because of his bravery.

I think that a fitting way to recognise his bravery, and remember him, would be for him to be awarded the Cross of Valour.

This one man, selflessly put himself in harms way and sacrificed himself to help the other innocent hostages escape. He deserves nothing less than our nation's respect and honour.

His actions will never be forgotten.

I'll include every signature on the petition in a nomination to the Australian Bravery Decorations Council that recognises acts of bravery.

Please sign and share widely to help make this happen."
    Started by Jace from Adelaide.

https://www.change.org/p/tony-abbott...R85XsphUmhE%3D

"The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

bluestflame (17th December 2014), BMJ (17th December 2014), Carmen (18th December 2014), Debra (17th December 2014), Napping (17th December 2014), sandy (17th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

"He revealed that gunman Man Haron Monis had a licence for a gun and questioned existing gun laws, saying: "there are questions to be asked when someone with such a history of infatuation with extremism, violent crime and mental instability should be in possession of a gun licence".

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politi...17-1295y2.html

so much for gun control , a comedy of errors , ON bail , NOT on a terrorist watch list , gets to keep his firearm license WHILE on bail for accessory to murder and other serious charges

"Mr Abbott said the review – which will be conducted by federal and NSW officials – would report back by the end of January and would focus on how Monis evaded authorities.

This includes how he got permanent residency in Australia, why he was receiving welfare payments, how he got a gun licence, why he was allowed out into the community on bail and why he had fallen off the terror watch list in 2009.

Mr Abbott said he would "not rest" until he was confident that Australians were as safe as the government could make them."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), MacStar (17th December 2014), sandy (17th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #126
    Australia Avalon Member MacStar's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say Metadata might be "mentioned" in this review yeah?
    "The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens and the I Ching

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MacStar For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2014), bluestflame (17th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

metadata was one of my first theories when this whole even began to unfold and the " not quite right" bits began to appear

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2014), Snookie (17th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #128
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

SUSPECT HAD MULTIPLE ALIASES, GRANTED POLITICAL ASYLUM BY AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT, INTERVIEWED BY AUSTRALIAN MEDIA, SPENT YEARS AS FAKE PRO-WESTERN "SHIA'A CLERIC" CONDEMNING IRAN AND SYRIA BEFORE RECENTLY "CONVERTING" TO SUNNI AND SUPPORTING ISIS.

Another embarrassing chapter has unfolded for Western intelligence and security communities in the wake of the so-called "Sydney Siege." The suspect named by the media as "Man Haron Monis" also has gone by the names "Manteghi Boroujerdi" and "Mohammad Hassan Manteghi" and was an individual now confirmed to have long been on the radar of the Australian government, media, law enforcement, and court system since his arrival on Australian shores almost two decades ago.

Very interesting article which goes into this so called "lone nut" man's history, which blares "Government Asset" to me.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_%...38/38/Y/M.html

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), Cidersomerset (17th December 2014), Desire (18th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #129
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Merry Crisis and a Happy New Fear, everyone!

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Last edited by bluestflame; 17th December 2014 at 22:57.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), Anchor (18th December 2014), Cidersomerset (17th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snookie (here)
    SUSPECT HAD MULTIPLE ALIASES, GRANTED POLITICAL ASYLUM BY AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT, INTERVIEWED BY AUSTRALIAN MEDIA, SPENT YEARS AS FAKE PRO-WESTERN "SHIA'A CLERIC" CONDEMNING IRAN AND SYRIA BEFORE RECENTLY "CONVERTING" TO SUNNI AND SUPPORTING ISIS.

Another embarrassing chapter has unfolded for Western intelligence and security communities in the wake of the so-called "Sydney Siege." The suspect named by the media as "Man Haron Monis" also has gone by the names "Manteghi Boroujerdi" and "Mohammad Hassan Manteghi" and was an individual now confirmed to have long been on the radar of the Australian government, media, law enforcement, and court system since his arrival on Australian shores almost two decades ago.

Very interesting article which goes into this so called "lone nut" man's history, which blares "Government Asset" to me.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/The_%...38/38/Y/M.html
    This is certainly a possibility Snookie. After all, we have to question why his own community did not turn him in earlier? Who paid for his lawyer fees and bail on those numerous occasions? Questions not yet answered. Was it from within the community who covertly nurtured his maniacal beliefs and capability to be a good jihadist? Or, was he a govt operative - knowingly or not? Or both?

I do feel though for members of the Islamic community, who are genuinely anti extremist and just want to live in peace and harmony with other Australians.

Yet, I am reading comments from people I know in the Jewish community who are gravitating quickly to commentary coming now from a critic here called Rachel Kohn who clearly puts the blame back onto a religious system that spawns people like this lone wolf. Questioning the difference between mad and bad, about acts that rise from ideological mania or from insanity. Concluding, they both feed each other.
    !Mad or bad, the inadequacy of the lone wolf theory

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Anchor (18th December 2014), bluestflame (18th December 2014), Cidersomerset (17th December 2014), Desire (18th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

I have not followed this story closely and condolences to any victims.

If it is another 'false flag' like the above vid suggests , its getting ridiculous
    and any mainstream journalists looking in take note. She will probably
    be retired from front line crisis acting I would have thought.....

I just saw these articles on Davids site from this morning,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ‘Shape-Shifting Sheik’ and the ‘Sydney Siege’

Wednesday 17th December 2014 at 09:42 By David Icke

‘Another embarrassing chapter has unfolded for Western intelligence and
    security communities in the wake of the so-called “Sydney Siege.” The
    suspect named by the media as “Man Haron Monis” also has gone by the
    names “Manteghi Boroujerdi” and “Mohammad Hassan Manteghi” and was
    an individual now confirmed to have long been on the radar of the Australian
    government, media, law enforcement, and court system since his arrival on
    Australian shores almost two decades ago.

In Iran, mostly I have been involved with the Ministry of Intelligence and
    Security. Claiming he was a “lone wolf” attacker whose violence and extremism
    could not have been foreseen is betrayed by an extensive criminal record
    including murder, preceded by the suspicious circumstances that brought
    him to Australia to begin with.’

Read more: The 'Shape-Shifting Sheik' and the 'Sydney Siege'

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.co.uk/...nd-sydney.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five Reasons to Question the Official Story of the ‘Sydney Siege’

Wednesday 17th December 2014 at 09:40 By David Icke

‘In the aftermath of yet another highly publicized terror attack (or at least the potential
    for a high profile attack) in Australia by foreign-born jihadists, the Western public is once
    again experiencing a variety of emotional reactions that they have carefully been trained
    to experience whenever such events take place at home or abroad.

The xenophobic pro-war right is predictably using the attack as an example of how all
    Muslims are terrorists and how their total annihilation and implementation of police state
    tactics are the only solution. The pathetic left-wing is attempting to portray the gunman
    as a “lone nut” with no political motives as a justification for more “anti-terror” laws. The
    vast majority in the middle, however, believe the official mainstream version of events,
    quake in their boots, and move on to the next form of entertainment provided to them
    by the culture creators without a second thought.

Yet, as is almost always the case, there is much more to the story than is being reported
    by mainstream outlets. There exists a number of unanswered questions and unexplained
    inconsistencies with the story of “Man Haron Monis” and his hostage taking escapade in Sydney.’

Read more: Five Reasons to Question the Official Story of the 'Sydney Siege'

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/12/...-story-of.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Cameron: Britain could face Sydney-style attack ‘at any moment’

Wednesday 17th December 2014 at 09:38 By David Icke

‘Britain could face a random attack similar to the Sydney siege in which three people died
    “at any moment”, David Cameron has said.

The Prime Minister said that attacks carried out by a lone extremist are “much more difficult to
    prevent” as he paid tribute to the “extraordinary bravery” of those caught up in the siege on Monday.

He disclosed that the security services have prevented several terror attacks in Britain which
    would have seen police officers murdered in “cold blood”.’

Read more: David Cameron: Britain could face Sydney-style attack 'at any moment'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ny-moment.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th December 2014 at 23:27.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (18th December 2014), Debra (17th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

There is a strange contradiction in how the media in Australia is playing stories out connected to Islamic communities .. Both lifting them up (as in giving them a strong voice during the siege to publically condemn the acts of the perpetrator) yet they go hard as well .. Reminding Australians that fanatical religions in their midst are developing the terrorists of tomorrow.

Can someone give me their perspective on this, I would like to hear. Thanks

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what if this was just a letter agency test probe for reaction time at the Reserve Bank of Australia in the same building as the Cafe...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 18th December 2014 at 03:45.

26. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

interesting i got that this was, while being an operation was also an experiment through many avenues , even the PM tony abbot appears to be being played through faulty " intelligence" the gunman that had a firearm license then didn't although initially it was supposedly confirmed to abbot through " intelligence" database ( wonder which agency) whist being denied by NSW ( new south wales) police, THEN to have it confirmed by AFP ( australian federal police) that he never DID have a firearm license

update "Court documents from 2011 reveal Monis had a gun licence while working as a security officer but it had expired, but NSW Police say there’s no record of him having held a firearms licence." http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-d...-1227159690152

looks like someone wasn't thorough enough in wiping records
    Last edited by bluestflame; 18th December 2014 at 06:13.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

alh02 (18th December 2014), Desire (18th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Zebra

It says the uploader has not made it available in this country, I'm in USA

29. Link to Post #137
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

As it is right now, everybody who's anybody in the alternative news community believes that the Sydney Siege is a false flag event and they have the evidence to back that up too.

The video below, that was first posted by giovaonni yesterday, is an excellent update on everything.... including what's going on with the hacking incident at Sony and how that too is a false flag event.

[QUOTE=giovonni;914374]will share this here ...https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post914374

Quote Axis Of Lies: Obama, North Korea & Australian Terror Attack Decoded

Sean Stone with Patrick Henningsen

"The Australian hostage situation in Sydney and unusual circumstances around Sheikh Monis’ connections to the Iranian and Australian government, plus the possibility of him being a patsy to enact more anti-terror legislation in Australia is discussed. We also talk about the Sony hack, and the US government’s pinning the blame on the North Korean government in spite of Kim Jong Un not taking responsibility for the act. Possible motives for cancelling the release of the film, and the free speech mess that has been raised by the scandal are explored with Patrick Henningsen in this Buzzsaw interview, hosted by Sean Stone."

GUEST BIO:
    Patrick Henningsen is a geopolitical analyst and founder of 21st Century Wire.com. A graduate Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA, he was working as a graphic artist, communications and PR consultant before he became active as an artist and co-founder of an international art movement, Chalk4Peace, advocating for the peace in the run-up to the Iraq War in 2003. Later he began writing as an independent blogger in 2005, and has since produced an impressive range of work as both a writer and documentary filmmaker, and news correspondent on the ground covering events in the US, Europe and Middle East. Patrick has worked up close on a number of controversial stories including the Syrian Civil War (Beirut 2013) UN's Copenhagen Climate Summit (2009), Cyprus banking collapse (2013), G8 London protests (2009), Operation Fast and Furious (2012), the Obama 'Birther' Scandal (2012), the 'War on Terror' and location work in the Middle East (2008-2013). Patrick is recognised by audiences for his ability to relate and contextualise current events within trends and epochs, and to demystify complex systems in a way that makes sense to viewers and readers, as well as applying 'game theory' as a tool to understand international geopolitics."

Published on Dec 19, 2014

EPISODE BREAKDOWN:
    00:01 Welcome to Buzzsaw Introducing Patrick Henningsen, Founder of 21st Century Wire.com
    00:50 What actually happened during the Australian hostage situation.
    02:10 Sheikh Monis took hostages in a Lindt coffee shop in the financial district of Sydney. Two hostages and Monis dead.
    04:30 Sheikh Monis played role of Australian terror mascot.
    05:30 Monis, Australian and Iranian government intrigue.
    06:25 Monis had 60 sexual assault complaints and was tried for the burning of his ex-wife.
    08:23 Monis, incoherence, and an Al-Qaeda flag.
    11:16 Australia hoping to use this hostage situation to roll out anti-terror laws.
    13:11 The FBI has now officially announced that North Korea is behind the cyber attacks against Sony.
    18:18 Obama says that Sony is wrong for not releasing The Interview.
    20:30 The government uses Hollywood as a propaganda tool to make the public fearful or complacent with their actions.
    24:15 North Korea hasn’t taken credit for the hack yet.
    28:00 The Sony hacks are better publicity for The Interview and why Sony hasn’t released it on VOD.
    31:00 The Interview would not only be offensive to North Korea, but to the international community as a whole.
    33:00 This is not a free speech issue because the US censors films on and offline all the time.
    36:33 People in America mainly obtain their worldviews from entertainment outlets.
    38:44 Thank you and goodbye.
    Last edited by Roisin; 20th December 2014 at 17:32.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Anchor (20th December 2014), Bob (26th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7