Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Editing, Censoring and Removal of Posts from: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)

Today I had one Post Censored then I had 3 Posts completely REMOVED due to them making the main person that started this Blog unhappy. I was present and privy to very interesting and specific information that this person has gone through great pains to keep under cover.

I was not and am not going to produce that deeply personal information about their involvement (And embarrassing details) in scientology and then the scientology break off;

Bill Ryan is a Free Zone (Ron's Org) Scientologist, fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List).

I had been referred to a blog page where he had refuted any idea's of censorship or connection to any involvement in scientology or "Scientology Cabals".

They by editing, removing and censoring my posts have proven the opposite.

I only started making comments after their strange and psychologically and ego triggered attacks on my husband in open forum after their preaching of handling things in PM's, or Emails and the fact that he has my husbands skype ID, phone number and several other email addresses.

I have noticed that there are people here that can see no wrong and are sycophants to the end. I am okay with that.

I joined under expectations of this being a completely different type of place to share and observe the the diverse ideology of others. I am very upset in how my husband was spoken down to in Skype the last few weeks and again in the web page for his interview. After hearing the full information on this person that is set aloft I do understand a lot now. This is their own totalitaritaritarian zone and not a free speech zone after all. That has been made clear to me in my short membership here.

Those of you who already know this are willing to put up with it, those of you who see no wrong and suck up to what you see is this mask that is all they have left because of similar cycles of behavior will never understand.
    I expect this Thread and these posts to be deleted or censored just like the others before morning. Those who read them think about this behavior and wonder what is there to hide. I happen to know what it is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am a new member and have a feeling that if there is a cabal or dictator I will be banned from the site. This info should be well known to all. I doubt you will get a chance to read it before it is deleted.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Quote Posted by SilverPhoenix (here)
    Editing, Censoring and Removal of Posts from: Handling Entity Attachments — tips and hints (a condensed user manual)
    Hi SilverPhoenix,

I just removed the other three copies of this post that you made on other threads.

Please do not spam the forum with multiple copies of the same post.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Chip (16th December 2014), Frank V (16th December 2014), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), sheme (16th December 2014), Snookie (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Exclamation Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

As your husband I understand your frustration...
    I would ask you to please back off of Avalon because of the reactionary people and staunch supporters as well as the fact that people need to evolve in their own framework....

I understand the skype and the recent posts upset you. The removal of your posts added to that... It is a weird situation...

Just take a step back and take a break from Avalon like you advised me to do. I will be posting the bulk of my new revelations that would have been even more upsetting there. This was actually a good thing as the future information would be even more upsetting to those who removed, redacted and censored your posts.

Thank you baby,
    That is just the way it is and the environment in this setting...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Hi SilverPhoenix,

I just removed the other three copies of this post that you made on other threads.

Please do not spam the forum with multiple copies of the same post.
    She was upset about being censored... I do not think she will be posting any longer on this Forum...

Once I finish the Q and A's I will most likely be taking an open ended hiatus myself...
    Thank you Paul,
    It wasn't exactly a Spam... More likely getting ahead of the censor... which was obviously already alerted.

6. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Labeling as "censorship" Bill's and the forums reasonable and proper right to remove or edit outright slander and significantly distracting disinformation is genuinely unfair, if not outright malicious.

Such is not appreciated nor appropriate.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Frank V (16th December 2014), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Not appreciated I can understand... Appropriate? There was a whole other Thread On this Topic that was managed quite nicely, but I digress...

Some important open questions to Bill — from a respected, longstanding member - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tanding-member

She is removing her membership from Avalon. The recent information she overheard will not be a problem again. I will not repost the information she posted or repeat the information recently come by from "Sources" while she was in the room with "Open Ears" and already upset by the way certain situation was handled... This should be the end of the "Perceived" issue.

I do see to prove her point this thread has been censored/removed from the main page... Action vs Words (IMHO)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 16th December 2014 at 02:53.

9. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    She is removing her membership from Avalon. The recent information she overheard will not be a problem again.
    GoodETxSG - I had sent SilverPhoenix a PM, at the same time she was making her last posts, asking her to share with me, if she chooses, more of what she had heard. When I realized from your posts that she had signed off from Avalon, I also sent her the same message via email. If you could, I would appreciate it if you could encourage her to read that email and consider my invitation. I would like to hear what she has heard. Thanks.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th December 2014 at 03:25.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th December 2014), Alan (18th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), Frank V (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Question Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

She is removing her membership from Avalon. The recent information she overheard will not be a problem again.
    GoodETxSG - I had sent SilverPhoenix a PM, at the same time she was making her last posts, asking her to share with me, if she could, more of what she had heard. When I realized from your posts that she had signed off from Avalon, I also sent her the same message via email. If you could, I would appreciate it if you could encourage her to read that email and consider my invitation. I would like to hear what she has heard. Thanks.
    Are you serious about this request? I told her not to post the information or what I was sent in Email, Document sent via Skype or through Snail Main... I told her not to post it and I told the source I would not release it online. If you promise not to share it w/another soul I will meet you for lunch and share it with you.

If this is what is needed... I will do it.

However, both of us are going to no longer be posting on this site soon. This too is a repeating cycle or so it appears... Whether my info and background is not considered complete B.S. by parties unnamed (Per the Cycle) or not the attacks on my own character are enough to have me releasing the bulk of the rest of the information elsewhere (The litmus paper turned red). This statement alone is enough to cause an expected response posted below...)
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 16th December 2014 at 03:34.

12. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you serious about this request? I told her not to post the information or what I was sent in Email, Document sent via Skype or through Snail Main... I told her not to post it and I told the source I would not release it online. If you promise not to share it w/another soul I will meet you for lunch and share it with you.
    I can meet with you and SilverPhoenix in person, yes. It would be a pleasure to meet you two again.

However my notion of a fair proceeding includes allowing the accused being able to know who accuses them, what they are accused of, and what is the evidence. To insist that "We know something really bad about you, but we can't tell anyone unless they promise not to tell you" ... is not a fair prior restraint in my book. I am reluctant to promise to tell no one that which I don't know what is yet.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th December 2014), Alan (18th December 2014), animovado (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), Frank V (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Hi Silver,

what you see as sharing is a direct attack against the site owner.

you're free to go to any other forum and type away, say all you want about Bill and Scientology, we've been through the rippers dropping in only to tear us apart, and I will get in your faces until you scream and run away...

I don't care

Avalon is my home and you are tracking mud through my living room...

Rocky

Today I had one Post Censored then I had 3 Posts completely REMOVED due to them making the main person that started this Blog unhappy. I was present and privy to very interesting and specific information that this person has gone through great pains to keep under cover.

I was not and am not going to produce that deeply personal information about their involvement (And embarrassing details) in scientology and then the scientology break off;

Bill Ryan is a Free Zone (Ron's Org) Scientologist, fully against and publicly opposed to the goals and modus operandi of the Church of Scientology (and, he is proud to say, named on the Church of Scientology's official Enemies List).

I had been referred to a blog page where he had refuted any idea's of censorship or connection to any involvement in scientology or "Scientology Cabals".

They by editing, removing and censoring my posts have proven the opposite.

I only started making comments after their strange and psychologically and ego triggered attacks on my husband in open forum after their preaching of handling things in PM's, or Emails and the fact that he has my husbands skype ID, phone number and several other email addresses.

I have noticed that there are people here that can see no wrong and are sycophants to the end. I am okay with that.

I joined under expectations of this being a completely different type of place to share and observe the the diverse ideology of others. I am very upset in how my husband was spoken down to in Skype the last few weeks and again in the web page for his interview. After hearing the full information on this person that is set aloft I do understand a lot now. This is their own totalitaritaritarian zone and not a free speech zone after all. That has been made clear to me in my short membership here.

Those of you who already know this are willing to put up with it, those of you who see no wrong and suck up to what you see is this mask that is all they have left because of similar cycles of behavior will never understand.
    I expect this Thread and these posts to be deleted or censored just like the others before morning. Those who read them think about this behavior and wonder what is there to hide. I happen to know what it is.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am a new member and have a feeling that if there is a cabal or dictator I will be banned from the site. This info should be well known to all. I doubt you will get a chance to read it before it is deleted.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

I can meet with you and SilverPhoenix in person, yes. It would be a pleasure to meet you two again.

However my notion of a fair proceeding includes allowing the accused being able to know who accuses them, what they are accused of, and what is the evidence. To insist that "We know something really bad about you, but we can't tell anyone unless they promise not to tell you" ... is not a fair prior restraint in my book. I am reluctant to promise to tell no one that which I don't know what is yet.
    I am not saying "We know something really bad about you..." that is being read into. She will NOT be apart of the meeting. It will be just myself and some data about an unnamed person from a short time frame from the late 70's to the early 80's. I am making ZERO allegations myself about any person at all. I am not at all happy that this is in open discussion to begin with...

This is info given in confidence so no photo's or copies will be made...

16. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Well, it would have been great if this could have been handled "off-stage."

GoodETxSG, I am a little 3D guy in my 3D world listening to stuff that is "above my pay grade" and it is fascinating... but also quite obvious that there are people - LOTS of people in the deep shadows - that didn't want the (ET, SSP, SG, MILAB) info out, and certainly don't want to wait to see what you might divulge next. Thus, I would think they would use any and every trick in the book (and it seems they do have some tricks), to pollute this sharing of info and try to throw gasoline on any embers.

Can I recommend that we all PLEASE step back and think of the greater good for humanity, and guess that someone sinister in one or more of these blackops groups is messing with y'all (is us'all a word?) Aren't we playing the hand just as they would want it played? We need to get grounded in love and compassion and the good that CAN still be accomplished.

Dennis

17. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Ai-u-que (16th December 2014), Alan (18th December 2014), alh02 (16th December 2014), Anchor (16th December 2014), animovado (16th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), chrysocolla (17th December 2014), Czarek (16th December 2014), DeDukshyn (16th December 2014), Frank V (16th December 2014), Franny (16th December 2014), Gaia (17th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), gardener2 (16th December 2014), Gemma13 (18th December 2014), genevieve (16th December 2014), Gerald Paris (16th December 2014), giovonni (16th December 2014), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), grannyfranny100 (16th December 2014), Jean-Luc (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Olaf (16th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), Ria (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), RUSirius (16th December 2014), sandy (16th December 2014), seehas (16th December 2014), seeker/reader (16th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), sheme (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), Stephanie (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014), Zampano (16th December 2014), ZooLife (17th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Well, it would have been great if this could have been handled "off-stage."

GoodETxSG, I am a little 3D guy in my 3D world listening to stuff that is "above my pay grade" and it is fascinating... but also quite obvious that there are people - LOTS of people in the deep shadows - that didn't want the (ET, SSP, SG, MILAB) info out, and certainly don't want to wait to see what you might divulge next. Thus, I would think they would use any and every trick in the book (and it seems they do have some tricks), to pollute this sharing of info and try to throw gasoline on any embers.

Can I recommend that we all PLEASE step back and think of the greater good for humanity, and guess that someone sinister in one or more of these blackops groups is messing with y'all (is us'all a word?) Aren't we playing the hand just as they would want it played? We need to get grounded in love and compassion and the good that CAN still be accomplished.

Dennis
    Yes sir,
    Indeed that is always a possibility... Sources trusted as they may be... they can turn... Indeed this is always a possibility. It just doesn't help things when it appears there is something to hide. I agree thought... That is always a possibility...

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I knew when I saw the 2nd newsletter, we were about to be under the spotlight again, we've seen everything they've got, this isn't eagle with an entity, it's a wanna be, we'd all feel it being around them if anything that sinister was probing any of us.

nope the best they can do is jump back to the "they won't let me talk", "they won't allow truths"

you want truths, all of us at Avalon are connected, and things have been smooth so long every ripple is noticed, we don't need new members, the 30 day probate covers joining to attack members...

I know Bill, and yet have never met him in person.

I know what was said and deleted without seeing it, copied from the Troll handbook.

We're better than all this, keep exposing and let this attempt disappear without a ripple...

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Per the new slew of emails I am receiving... It appears the Maurice and other related tsunami effects that were intended along with the reactionary effect of certain other material + the blind faith model is working its intended effects... "I did not see it but I trust it was copied straight from the troll hand book"... nice...

I am abandoning this thread as did my wife and all of you awake and aware people can take over and spread your wings...

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Please, let's calm down.

This is doing no good to this unique place Project Avalon is. A place gathering many beautiful souls, sharing important when not crucial information most of time in a highly respectful way.

I am highly appreciative of the efforts and dedications of GoodETxSG.
    I sent him this message a couple days ago
    Thank you for being who you are and sharing your unique perspective
    ...with so much dedication, clarity of mind, honesty, bravery, etc.
    especially after all the dark situations you've been through since childhood.

You are doing us a great favor to help clear the MEGA-GIGA-mess we are entrapped in.

And as you rightly say so,

"take the information from myself and anyone else on this site and pass it through your own discernment and feel the energy of it and see what resonates. Do not blindly accept anything I or anyone else says."

Much love to you, brother.

I understand that the issues at stake can stir much emotions and stress. And obviously that different opinions on crucial subjects can at times be difficult to handle.

Let's not spoil the beans with "cutting edge" words that can unnecessarily hurt and leave scars.
    We are capable of much better than this.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 16th December 2014 at 06:21.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

animovado (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), Flash (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), Gemma13 (18th December 2014), GoodETxSG (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), Jeffrey (16th December 2014), karelia (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Olaf (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), seeker/reader (16th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Good ET, what i see right now here has happened quite a few times on this forum when some sensitive info is delivered. It was to be expected. Please do not fall in the trap - and it is an easy one to see.

That being said, make sure you do not fall for hearsay or misinfo before considering shutting up. Info from the seventies... How worthwhile is it?'

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Alan (18th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), Gaia (17th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I'm all for free speech, and letting everything hang out.

Having said that, this all seems a little overly dramatic to me. Drama as in stage shows, but I can reserve judgment since I don't really know you guys. But... if I was married, I would probably find more direct ways of responding to my wife to calm her down about her thread than posting a response on it so that everyone else could be sure to read it too. If you aren't physically in touch then maybe a phone call or a text or something.

Just saying...

26. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

These things do always happen FWIW when "sensitive" topics are discussed, whatever. Most are susceptible to this it seems.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), donk (17th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #20
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Its so obvious isnt it "im new here and i found out that the site owner is a evil guy u all should know whst they do.."

And this from the wife of the person that just got into the limelight as a whistleblower, well done but im afraid u cant harm PA with that.

GoodET: your information is important for humanity what ever happend here shouldnt prevent you from further posting on PA, we need you. Someone clearly doesnt want your info published.
    Last edited by seehas; 16th December 2014 at 10:05.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th December 2014), Christine (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), Hervé (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), RUSirius (16th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), shadowstalker (17th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), thunder24 (16th December 2014)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast