Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

-------

Hello, All:

Behind the scenes last night US time, the mods were racking their brains to see if we could figure out what this was about. It concerned everyone, because of course it was an attack on the entire forum, as many here have pointed out.

GoodETxSG refused to say, though one of the moderators was able to get through to him directly. We still do not know.

The best guess we have is the following. Jeffrey (thank you! ) found this on Above Top Secret, from 2006. I remember it now.

The story concerns ANOTHER 'Bill Ryan" (not me — this is an older, American man) who was in the Church of Scientology in the 70s and early 80s. The best hypothesis we have is that GoodETxSG, and his wife SilverPhoenix, found this (or were told about it), and assumed immediately that I had been lying to the forum all along.

Here it all is, faithfully copied. You can go look it up here:

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre...189#pid1984456

It reads:
    Quote Originally posted by Shawnna

Hi Bill. I'm really hoping you can help me (and others with an interest in this aspect of our Serpo saga) understand something. I found information that would lead me to believe that, in fact, you did have a connection with the CofS - and - assuming it is the same "Bill Ryan" - a very deep connection at that.

This link takes the viewer to a page that lists Scientology's "Sea Organization Flag Order 3476 - 5; July 12, 1975; Promotions - Officer's Selection Board - 2nd Quarter 1975" where an individual with your name apparently was promoted to PO2 (ADMIN)?

https://web.archive.org/web/20030508...board-1975.htm

Scroll down about half-way through the list:

Quote AB BILL RYAN is promoted to PO2 (ADMIN).
    Are we to believe that there is another "Bill Ryan" who was deeply involved in Scientology's Sea Organization in the mid- 1970s?
    Hi, Shawnna –

Many thanks, and I appreciated the way you posed the question. No, that's not me. I was never in the Church of Scientology, let alone the "Sea Org" which was a 24/7 full-time job.

My own timeline round about that period is that after graduating in 1974 I worked for six months as a nursing auxiliary in a hospital (because I was thinking of studying medicine) and then spent the summer of 1975 at home with my parents in Kent.

In early September 1975 I went to start my Teaching Certificate at Aberystwyth, having decided not to be a doctor. I only became interested in Hubbard's personal development "clearing" processes after I did the est training in London in 1984, and wondered where on earth he (Werner Erhard) had got it all from.

Best, Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th June 2017 at 14:39. Reason: Edited to update the holysmoke.org link using archive.org.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (16th December 2014), Agape (17th December 2014), Alan (18th December 2014), alh02 (16th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), animovado (16th December 2014), Ara (17th December 2014), Atlas (16th December 2014), avid (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2014), donk (23rd December 2014), Gaia (17th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), giovonni (16th December 2014), Jake (16th December 2014), Jean-Luc (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), Jeffrey (16th December 2014), JRS (17th December 2014), kerrielea (18th December 2014), Kristin (17th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), Marianne (16th December 2014), Mark (16th December 2014), MorningSong (16th December 2014), nancyb (16th December 2014), NancyV (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), sheme (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), Stephanie (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), thunder24 (16th December 2014), ulli (16th December 2014), Ultima Thule (17th December 2014), Yoda (16th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 783 posts

Default Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Well, it would have been great if this could have been handled "off-stage."

GoodETxSG, I am a little 3D guy in my 3D world listening to stuff that is "above my pay grade" and it is fascinating... but also quite obvious that there are people - LOTS of people in the deep shadows - that didn't want the (ET, SSP, SG, MILAB) info out, and certainly don't want to wait to see what you might divulge next. Thus, I would think they would use any and every trick in the book (and it seems they do have some tricks), to pollute this sharing of info and try to throw gasoline on any embers.

Can I recommend that we all PLEASE step back and think of the greater good for humanity, and guess that someone sinister in one or more of these blackops groups is messing with y'all (is us'all a word?) Aren't we playing the hand just as they would want it played? We need to get grounded in love and compassion and the good that CAN still be accomplished.

Dennis
    Dear GoodETxSG and Silverphoenix, please take into consideration Dennis' wise words, that reflect my thoughts and feelings on this situation. I hope a balance and understanding can be found that is comfortable for all. My blessings.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Post:

alh02 (16th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), avid (16th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), genevieve (16th December 2014), Jake (16th December 2014), Jean-Luc (16th December 2014), Kristin (17th December 2014), Limor Wolf (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), RUSirius (16th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), spiritwind (16th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Yoda (16th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote LOTS of people in the deep shadows - that didn't want the (ET, SSP, SG, MILAB) info out, and certainly don't want to wait to see what you might divulge next. Thus, I would think they would use any and every trick in the book (and it seems they do have some tricks), to pollute this sharing of info and try to throw gasoline on any embers.
    Apparently they've done a good job. It would seem so based on this particular thread.

Point one: Bill gave you a platform to speak...a BIG ONE.

Point two: One disagreement is an avenue to disassemble the whole thing?

Imagine the opportunity that would present to someone/something that would NOT want the (ET, SSP, SG, MILAB) info out...

I personally know the lengths they will go to to prevent this type of information out there. Extreme!

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

alh02 (16th December 2014), Anchor (16th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), Billy (16th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), DeDukshyn (17th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), Hervé (16th December 2014), Jake (16th December 2014), Jean-Luc (16th December 2014), lelmaleh (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), Sophocles (16th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Yoda (16th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by GoodETxSG (here)
    Indeed that is always a possibility... Sources trusted as they may be... they can turn... Indeed this is always a possibility. It just doesn't help things when it appears there is something to hide. I agree thought... That is always a possibility... [/B]
    I agree with you here GoodET. Is the solution then not to hide anything but to bring it out into the light for all to see?

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

alh02 (16th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), Bill Ryan (16th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), DeDukshyn (17th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th December 2014), Gardener (16th December 2014), Hervé (16th December 2014), Jean-Luc (16th December 2014), Jean-Marie (16th December 2014), Neal (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), RUSirius (16th December 2014), Selene (16th December 2014), Sierra (16th December 2014), sunflower (16th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Yoda (16th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

I don't really know what to think when painfully sensitive people are seemingly offended by the alleged senstitivity of others...or when they are upset when their blatant slander is removed from the forum...or when they claim "source" support for said slander but refuse to reveal it...or when they refuse to listen to reason and instead doggedly perpetuate what we all know to be untrue rumors........

And then, to top it all off, we see the phony indignation card, phony victimhood etc. Its as simple and formulaic as making a peanutbutter n jelly sandwhich. and as easy to spot as the noontime sun.

I sometimes wish I had the patience and the wisdom of a Dennis Leahy, but I just don't. These people are so unreasonable and so determined to be wrong that one can only conclude that theyre deliberate trolls. Boring and predictable ones at that. At least "Maurice" was entertaining.

I say: grow up. Be reasonable. But if youre determined to keep perpetuating your backwards agenda, at least be entertaining. You owe us that much.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2014), DeDukshyn (17th December 2014), grannyfranny100 (16th December 2014), Hervé (16th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hello, All:

Behind the scenes last night US time, the mods were racking their brains to see if we could figure out what this was about. It concerned everyone, because of course it was an attack on the entire forum, as many here have pointed out.

GoodETxSG refused to say, though one of the moderators was able to get through to him directly. We still do not know.

The best guess we have is the following. Jeffrey (thank you! ) found this on Above Top Secret, from 2006. I remember it now.

The story concerns ANOTHER 'Bill Ryan" (not me — this is an older, American man) who was in the Church of Scientology in the 70s and early 80s. The best hypothesis we have is that GoodETxSG, and his wife SilverPhoenix, found this (or were told about it), and assumed immediately that I had been lying to the forum all along.

It reads:

Hi Bill. I'm really hoping you can help me (and others with an interest in this aspect of our Serpo saga) understand something. I found information that would lead me to believe that, in fact, you did have a connection with the CofS - and - assuming it is the same "Bill Ryan" - a very deep connection at that.

This link takes the viewer to a page that lists Scientology's "Sea Organization Flag Order 3476 - 5; July 12, 1975; Promotions - Officer's Selection Board - 2nd Quarter 1975" where an individual with your name apparently was promoted to PO2 (ADMIN)?

http://holysmoke.org/mo/officers-selection-board-1975.htm

Are we to believe that there is another "Bill Ryan" who was deeply involved in Scientology's Sea Organization in the mid- 1970s?
    Hi, Shawnna –

Many thanks, and I appreciated the way you posed the question. No, that's not me. I was never in the Church of Scientology, let alone the "Sea Org" which was a 24/7 full-time job.

My own timeline round about that period is that after graduating in 1974 I worked for six months as a nursing auxiliary in a hospital (because I was thinking of studying medicine) and then spent the summer of 1975 at home with my parents in Kent.

In early September 1975 I went to start my Teaching Certificate at Aberystwyth, having decided not to be a doctor. I only became interested in Hubbard's personal development "clearing" processes after I did the est training in London in 1984, and wondered where on earth he (Werner Erhard) had got it all from.

Best, Bill
    This was not my husband and I in a conspiracy using google to try to dig up dirt on bill. It was the correct bill ryan.

The links I posted were some that I remembered being displayed and the others I found after my husband closed the citrix shared session page the documents and links were displayed on from his conference call. This person is sending the documents of both the people talked about to my husband in the mail.
    This person is both a high ranking Scientology Member with access to their maticulous records and also a person that works at the DHS that my husband worked with and has known and used to get background information on people for years. They displayed records on a citrix conference page and went over some of the church terms and abbreviations.
    He was only asked about the material on the entity subject and if it was related to Scientology and he was very motivated to showed the scientology and fringe scientology papers on these subjects and went on from there to showing dossier file documents on bill and some other person my husband had requested information about several weeks back that I do not know. They had a lot of aliases.
    For me this is just too much stress on this web site and not at all the environment my husband had bragged about for years. I have watched him being attacked personally by members in emails and on the website since he came out with his background at great personal risk with my full support. My own serious agitation began with bill being extremely condescending and out right rude to him in skype a couple of weeks ago. This was not just myself or my husband being overly sensitive! It was very arrogant, rude and uncalled for.
    When bill then openly was disrespectful and condescending on this web site over information he disagreed with and didn't match his own beliefs I became even more upset. I have also been observing my husband spending hours on the computer in email, chat and skype rendering aid to some very damaged and fragile people. His psychology and profiling background has assisted him and he has spent many hours of time meditating before every session he spends with these broken people.
    Bill seemed to feel he has the right to behave like this to people and hold a grudge and not care if it undid any progress that was going on with the work my husband was doing and bringing people to a help group or referring them to special councilors. Others have told us he wraps himself in the phrase that it is his responsibility to handle situations. No matter the manner it is done and never apologetic in his tactics. He seemed too wrapped up in being right and not tolerating anyone standing their ground on his turf. I am not perfect and this is just how it appeared to me and many others who have written emails that he has shown me.
    I am protective of my family and after all my husband has been through he didn't deserve the disrespect from bill in skype or here on Avalon. He told me not to criticize bill on the site because there were people that were absolute die hard fans that can see no wrong in anything bill does and will attack me viciously, that has been very clear to me.
    It is also clear to me that when I posted information that was not at all slander but just affiliation information of bill and the Free Form Scientology movement and it was edited, then I changed it back and then I added some simple links to information about this form of Scientology my posts were deleted and called slander.
    The links were just information that matched much of bills information that were posted by former Scientologists who were known to be associated with the Free Form Scientology movement.
    My husband said once the documents arrive he will not publish them or hold them over bills head. He was mainly interested in the second persons "dossier" and background information. Every human, has secrets and has a past they are not always proud of. My husband said that it would be unethical for him to publish this info and that with him doing his own releasing of information he was told to expect people who were once close to turn on him and try to discredit him recently in a meeting. He said he wouldn't like anyone posting information like this that is 40 years old about him either. I am proud he is taking the high road and am sorry I even brought it up in anger.
    After seeing the floating ethics, the dark side of some of the members, some disturbing psychological archetypes and the sites celebrity founder I have been blown away. After feeling the way people go for your throat in public and in very nasty emails and still consider themselves Enlightened is highly hypocritical to me. I am on the path myself and have a long way to go. I have also met some genuine and wonderful people on this site who show signs of Enlightenment and have sent both my husband and myself some very supportive emails through all of this.
    I wanted to make all of this clear as this was already starting to be turned into a conspiracy theory much like what Kerry did when she used my husbands full name in one of her video's. She said that my husband was involved in a conspiracy to bring down her web site because he demanded she remove his name from her site and video for our own security. She even went as far to say my husband had brain washed Avalon. Some times people in this interesting field can be their own worst enemies with out outside attacks when they are always looking for demons under doilies. Ego's are very weird things.
    people are asking about his blog in these emails. I don't know his secret email address that he is using to do counciling but the blog is http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/

Thank you and I apologize for offending people here and forgive those who were very nasty without having the full details. I had just had enough of things that were going on that the rest of you were not aware of and viewed from my perspective. I will not be coming back here to look at the manipulation or hate that follows. I honestly cannot take any more of the abuse towards my family or myself.
    Stacy

12. Link to Post #27
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

No hate here honey- peace and good wishes to you and yours.

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Question Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Quote Posted by SilverPhoenix (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hello, All:

It reads:

http://holysmoke.org/mo/officers-selection-board-1975.htm

Hi, Shawnna –

Best, Bill
    This was not my husband and I in a conspiracy using google to try to dig up dirt on bill. It was the correct bill ryan.

The links I posted were some that I remembered being displayed and the others I found after my husband closed the citrix shared session page the documents and links were displayed on from his conference call. This person is sending the documents of both the people talked about to my husband in the mail.
    This person is both a high ranking Scientology Member with access to their maticulous records and also a person that works at the DHS that my husband worked with and has known and used to get background information on people for years. They displayed records on a citrix conference page and went over some of the church terms and abbreviations.
    He was only asked about the material on the entity subject and if it was related to Scientology and he was very motivated to showed the scientology and fringe scientology papers on these subjects and went on from there to showing dossier file documents on bill and some other person my husband had requested information about several weeks back that I do not know. They had a lot of aliases.
    For me this is just too much stress on this web site and not at all the environment my husband had bragged about for years. I have watched him being attacked personally by members in emails and on the website since he came out with his background at great personal risk with my full support. My own serious agitation began with bill being extremely condescending and out right rude to him in skype a couple of weeks ago. This was not just myself or my husband being overly sensitive! It was very arrogant, rude and uncalled for.
    When bill then openly was disrespectful and condescending on this web site over information he disagreed with and didn't match his own beliefs I became even more upset. I have also been observing my husband spending hours on the computer in email, chat and skype rendering aid to some very damaged and fragile people. His psychology and profiling background has assisted him and he has spent many hours of time meditating before every session he spends with these broken people.
    Bill seemed to feel he has the right to behave like this to people and hold a grudge and not care if it undid any progress that was going on with the work my husband was doing and bringing people to a help group or referring them to special councilors. Others have told us he wraps himself in the phrase that it is his responsibility to handle situations. No matter the manner it is done and never apologetic in his tactics. He seemed too wrapped up in being right and not tolerating anyone standing their ground on his turf. I am not perfect and this is just how it appeared to me and many others who have written emails that he has shown me.
    I am protective of my family and after all my husband has been through he didn't deserve the disrespect from bill in skype or here on Avalon. He told me not to criticize bill on the site because there were people that were absolute die hard fans that can see no wrong in anything bill does and will attack me viciously, that has been very clear to me.
    It is also clear to me that when I posted information that was not at all slander but just affiliation information of bill and the Free Form Scientology movement and it was edited, then I changed it back and then I added some simple links to information about this form of Scientology my posts were deleted and called slander.
    The links were just information that matched much of bills information that were posted by former Scientologists who were known to be associated with the Free Form Scientology movement.
    My husband said once the documents arrive he will not publish them or hold them over bills head. He was mainly interested in the second persons "dossier" and background information. Every human, has secrets and has a past they are not always proud of. My husband said that it would be unethical for him to publish this info and that with him doing his own releasing of information he was told to expect people who were once close to turn on him and try to discredit him recently in a meeting. He said he wouldn't like anyone posting information like this that is 40 years old about him either. I am proud he is taking the high road and am sorry I even brought it up in anger.
    After seeing the floating ethics, the dark side of some of the members, some disturbing psychological archetypes and the sites celebrity founder I have been blown away. After feeling the way people go for your throat in public and in very nasty emails and still consider themselves Enlightened is highly hypocritical to me. I am on the path myself and have a long way to go. I have also met some genuine and wonderful people on this site who show signs of Enlightenment and have sent both my husband and myself some very supportive emails through all of this.
    I wanted to make all of this clear as this was already starting to be turned into a conspiracy theory much like what Kerry did when she used my husbands full name in one of her video's. She said that my husband was involved in a conspiracy to bring down her web site because he demanded she remove his name from her site and video for our own security. She even went as far to say my husband had brain washed Avalon. Some times people in this interesting field can be their own worst enemies with out outside attacks when they are always looking for demons under doilies. Ego's are very weird things.
    people are asking about his blog in these emails. I don't know his secret email address that he is using to do counciling but the blog is http://goodetxsg-secretspaceprogram.blogspot.com/

Thank you and I apologize for offending people here and forgive those who were very nasty without having the full details. I had just had enough of things that were going on that the rest of you were not aware of and viewed from my perspective. I will not be coming back here to look at the manipulation or hate that follows. I honestly cannot take any more of the abuse towards my family or myself.
    Stacy
    Thank you Stacy,

That was an apology with an extremely long explanation... I know you have stated that you are done with this topic and will NOT be commenting on it or similar topics any further.

I personally do not see any productive reason for this Thread to remain "Open"...

I wouldn't suggest "Deleting It" but closing it from any further comments and hopefully we can end the controversy and start the healing before any more division occurs.

The emails have been pretty polarized and I would not want any of this to drive any wedges between anyone more than it already has.

I talked to Stacy and she agree's. Can we show some enlightenment and let the forgiveness and healing begin?

Does anyone else agree with closing the this Thread and saving it for posterity and letting it roll off the Thread Board and out of our short term memories? An opportunity to take a bad situation and turn it into a good example of growth through forgiveness (IMHO)...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 17th December 2014 at 00:12. Reason: correct spelling

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

I best just keep my mouth shut ... interesting stuff though ... very interesting indeed.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th December 2014), noxon medem (20th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), thunder24 (17th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I best just keep my mouth shut ... interesting stuff though ... very interesting indeed.
    that's what im doing.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Billy (17th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), thunder24 (17th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

Prove it. Otherwise you will forever be seen as smearing by innuendo. You wouldn't want it done to you, and you know it. It isn't just that you're smearing the forum's FOUNDER with innuendo, it is that you are smearing a forum MEMBER with innuendo. Had you been named as someone with an evil past by another member, you think the mods/admins wouldn't be reacting to the smear and coming to your aid? What if I posted this:
    Quote Posted by Crap-I-Made-Up-And-Am-Pretending-Is-True
    I have a friend with a Delta-Bravo-16 clearance level in an alphabet agency, and he showed me some pages of your dossier. It's hard to believe you could do such terrible things. I wouldn't have believed it unless he showed me in black and white, but he did. Don't worry, though - your secret is safe with me.
    Would you agree that this is an attack? Further, since I refused to provide any proof, you are simply guilty - whether I am right or not, whether my source is right or not, you are simply guilty. Do you realize that the moderators here very specifically look for and extinguish "flame wars" - which are the hallmark of many other forums. Do you realize that the moderators would not have let that stand, against you either?

What if someone attacks your husband the same way in his new blog? Will you consider it an attack then?

He was only asked about the material on the entity subject and if it was related to Scientology and he was very motivated to showed the scientology and fringe scientology papers on these subjects and went on from there to showing dossier file documents on bill...
    Prove it. Otherwise you will forever be seen as smearing by innuendo.

... My own serious agitation began with bill being extremely condescending and out right rude to him in skype a couple of weeks ago. This was not just myself or my husband being overly sensitive! It was very arrogant, rude and uncalled for.
    When bill then openly was disrespectful and condescending on this web site over information he disagreed with and didn't match his own beliefs I became even more upset. ...
    ...after all my husband has been through he didn't deserve the disrespect from bill in skype or here on Avalon.
    This is criticism. Granted, it would have been magnanimous of you if you could pulled Bill aside and spoken with him, or you could have reported the post(s) you felt were "disrespectful and condescending" and had the whole mod/admin team take a look at them. You'd be surprised at how issues are analyzed from each individual's viewpoint and attempting to synthesize an omniscient viewpoint as well. The mods don't just sycophantically agree with Bill (or other mods) just because it is Bill, or another mod. The best outcome for the highest good is sought.

He told me not to criticize bill on the site because there were people that were absolute die hard fans that can see no wrong in anything bill does and will attack me viciously, that has been very clear to me.
    Will you characterize me as viciously attacking you? Or will you recognize that you are being clearly shown that what you are doing is smearing by innuendo, and that the mods won't let members do it to members - much less to the forum's founder. "Criticize" is not an accurate word to use for what put you in hot water. Your criticism of Bill's style/attitude in dealing with your husband is your opinion, and is valid as an opinion. You are being "critical" and "criticizing" Bill, and neither Bill nor anyone else challenged you on your (opinion) criticism. However, you have been challenged for the smear by innuendo, and I'll add (by your own admission), it was a vindictive move on your part.

You can write all you want about your feelings, (and people would empathize with you that your feelings were hurt), but nothing gives you the right to launch a vindictive smear-by-innuendo campaign. So, I'll say it again, for the third time: prove it. Until you do, it will be treated as a mean-spirited attempt to stab someone that you felt was condescending to your husband. Payback. Retaliation.

I have known Bill for nearly 4 years, and I'd be curious to see what Bill actually said/wrote, and whether "condescending" is an accurate characterization. If you want, I can pull some quotes off the public forum and post them, showing Bill's support of and appreciation for your husband and for the disclosure. You say Bill "openly was disrespectful and condescending on this web site", and THAT should be very easy for you to prove. So, just post 1 or 2 or 3 links here from the forum: ________ ________ ________ showing this to be true. (This is strictly for your allegations of disrespect and condescension, not for the allegations of something sinister Bill did 40 years ago, which requires separate proof, or you actions will be seen as a smear-by-innuendo tactic.)

My husband said once the documents arrive he will not publish them or hold them over bills head.
    hahahahahahahaaha that's funny. You hold accusations over Bill's head while saying you won't hold accusations over Bill's head. Have you actually read the words you've typed? Do you understand the concept of innuendo, lightly-veiled unproven accusations? Your husband has been around this forum long enough to know that attacking the forum founder (Bill) is a favorite pastime of trolls, and if not cyclic, can just about be guaranteed to occur when highly sensitive info is being shared (as a distraction.) If you weren't the wife of the whistleblower, your attack would lend credence to your husband's testimony. But coming from you is vexing, baffling, and decreases the blind faith that us mere mortals need to have to accept the words GoodETxSG spoke and typed. Yes, you are damaging your husband's credibility by attacking (attacking, not "criticizing") Bill like this.

He was mainly interested in the second persons "dossier" and background information. Every human, has secrets and has a past they are not always proud of. My husband said that it would be unethical for him to publish this info and that with him doing his own releasing of information he was told to expect people who were once close to turn on him and try to discredit him recently in a meeting. He said he wouldn't like anyone posting information like this that is 40 years old about him either. I am proud he is taking the high road and am sorry I even brought it up in anger.
    "Brought it up in anger" equates to vindictive behavior. Do you see this? It would have been vindictive if indeed you had brought up something embarrassing but true about Bill from 40 years ago, but it wasn't just vindictive, it's also slanderous/libelous if not true - and you are now pretending that not providing proof is "the high road." Ha! It's the low road, the innuendo gambit. The Avalon crowd is a pretty intelligent bunch, and are not going to see this dramatic withholding of evidence as
    A.) proof of anything (we have no idea what you saw, who wrote it and why, who the person named "Bill Ryan" actually refers to, and how manipulable or gullible you are.)
    B.) taking the high road - after the titillating, dramatic build-up

I have posted a couple of supportive posts, and one PM trying to help clear this up. I see a LOT of supportive posts in this thread. GoodETxSG said early on that some people (some of whom are AI controlled, some of whom may be AI cheerleaders) would criticize his characterization of AI - so he knew what to expect and was ready for it.

If I go on your husband's blog and call him the "celebrity founder", will that be considered as "criticism", or just snarky?

Just for fun, read this last statement out loud, using the vocal inflection of a radio commercial car salesman. Damn! It sounds like the attack on Bill's credibility was to launch a new website - a place of higher credibility (by default.) As I said, this damages your husband's credibility, not bolsters it.

Stacy
    Is my post "abuse", or criticism? Are you apologizing to Bill, or just the rest of us? Moderation by conscientious forum moderators is not abuse, nor is it hate. I actually hope you "take a chill pill", apologize publicly to Bill after the "evidence" against Bill is posted and is shown to be a different person who happens to be named 'Bill Ryan', and then can share what you have inside you as an individual and not just a "whistleblower's spouse." This is GoodETxSG's experience - he's the only one that can disclose it. I'm glad you're being supportive of him, but please don't inadvertently undermine his efforts. Avalon, and Bill, have given GoodETxSG a tall soapbox and a loud megaphone. His disclosure process has been given maximum exposure, and I for one would like to see it continue without distraction.

Dennis

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (17th December 2014), alh02 (17th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Billy (17th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Curt (17th December 2014), EYES WIDE OPEN (17th December 2014), genevieve (17th December 2014), grannyfranny100 (17th December 2014), Holly Lindin (22nd January 2016), Marianne (17th December 2014), Mike (17th December 2014), Natalia (17th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Selene (17th December 2014), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (17th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th December 2014), thunder24 (17th December 2014), Ultima Thule (17th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Although I usually keep to myself here, I feel the need to speak. I have been a member of this forum since almost the very beginning. I have seen divisions here before, but we all seem to recover, amazingly. I listened to Good's interview twice (and will probably listen to it again), and then I followed the thread about it for about fifteen pages until it became way too much to absorb. I had hopes of someone making an outline of all of the important information and facts, but that did not happen. Instead, several threads split from the first one like a hydra. I just couldn't take any more, so I quit reading them. It wasn't that I didn't believe, but rather it was just too much information. I think that it consumed a lot of the forum and the people that visit here.

As for Bill, I don't know him personally, but I can tell you that much of the information that he has presented here and at Project Camelot has changed my life. For that, I am truly grateful. I personally don't care what his beliefs are or how he runs his life. He has allowed this forum the freedom to get a universal message out in the open, a message that might otherwise be hidden from the public forever. He has done this regardless of the risks to his life and reputation. I can't fault the man for his bravery and integrity.

As for this thread, I say don't close it, but delete it altogether. It serves no purpose, and it sounds like school children bullying each other.
    Last edited by Star Wonder; 17th December 2014 at 03:15.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Wonder For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Billy (17th December 2014), Camilo (17th December 2014), grannyfranny100 (17th December 2014), JohnJ (17th December 2014), sandy (17th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), thunder24 (17th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Unhappy Re: Posts Censored and Removed because of Entity and Scientology References

Very Enlightened and Non-Reactionary Behavior Dennis,

If you were one that meditated I would hope that you would take the time to do so and recenter your energy and mind.

Sadly you have proven some of the points of the very person you are criticizing. The time and energy you put into your vitreous post is strong and self revealing.

Very disappointing indeed...

23. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Goodness, this is a 'noisy' thread.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Gerald Paris (17th December 2014), JohnJ (17th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,585 times in 5,817 posts

If you were one that meditated I would hope that you would take the time to do so and recenter your energy and mind.

Sadly you have proven some of the points of the very person you are criticizing. The time and energy you put into your vitreous post is strong and self revealing.

It's not vitriol. It supports you, it supports Bill, it supports Avalon, it supports the Avalon forum rules, and it supports truth. I can't support Stacy's words, but I tried to say (in my final paragraph), that I'd like to put this behind us and find out what Stacy wants to share at Avalon as an individual, as well as to move beyond this so that you can continue with your disclosure. No other member is allowed to attack any member or mod or admin or founder in the forum, and I'm sure that you don't want it to be a special consideration just because she's your wife. Unfortunately, she started something with the veiled accusation that she's going to have to finish, not just walk away from. I am confident she can do it - she has a tough, fiery spirit.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Anchor (17th December 2014), Billy (17th December 2014), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), grannyfranny100 (17th December 2014), Marianne (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Shannon (2nd May 2017), sunflower (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

27. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Wrong answer mate.

Dennis's post is pretty good analysis, and I think its important you can see some of that because otherwise all bets are going to be off.

I know full well that Bill can be an ass sometimes, but it does not justify this dance of damage.

As this plays out, it is not Avalon's finest set of moments ever.

I think the thread should close and along with that closure you and your S.O, take the break you were promising (and probably should have stuck with - but I dont know, we all make our own choices).

I know first hand how forum style interaction can cause all sorts of problem from stress to loss of perspective and when that happens regrettable mistakes are made. Very few are immune to that, not me, not you and not Bill either - only a few are immune and most of them are among the quite ones here who are frankly quite saintly and are not involved in this exchange.

If you can get to the bottom of this will Bill and bury what needs to be buried, or expose what needs to be exposed, do so and then move on and finish the steps that you are taking on the path to your goal.

All the best.

/me

/thread
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Billy (17th December 2014), Mike (17th December 2014), onawah (18th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), sunflower (17th December 2014), TargeT (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I stepped in front of the train to upset the driver...

it's how I handle force connects to problems...

I had to check your wife's shielding and see if she was being used against you...

Dennis pointed out much that the AI kept veiled from both of you.

when you looked you saw it as an apology, it is most likely what she was trying to write...

we're playing with very advanced intelligence, we have no true shielding from...

the good news is the problem was taken care of, have her look at what she wrote again and see if it is what she meant to say...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 17th December 2014 at 04:10.

30. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is very disappointing, noisy, and about as much fun as living with two teenage daughters fighting over the same boy.

Like Grandma used to say, "If you don't have anything good to say, shut your mouth"
    I did not come here to read this kind of crap. Kind of pissed off now. I'm going to bed.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Sure seems like this is becoming the two troll shuffle; now Dennis is being attacked. Dennis you do not often write such time consuming posts and this one was very good as your posts usually are. You have put much energy into revolving this situation and Paul, after all his other efforts, even offered to meet them for lunch.

I don't feel that anything will placate this twosome. I don't feel that the information shared in an interview is worth being involved with these people. This feels like the Charles thing all over again.

I feel that the mods and Bill should ban these two from Avalon and remove the interview since all this nonsense makes the source questionable.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

Mike (17th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), Star Wonder (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

34. Link to Post #40
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,625 times in 21,528 posts

GoodETxSG has requested that his account be closed. It has seemed that the damage done, through a complex series of actions and reactions, was not reparable. The Moderator team will be making a fuller statement within 24 hours (Update - see here.) We have not received a similar request from SilverPhoenix, but are assuming that this was intended as well. We honestly wish them well. We thank all members for their forbearance.

This thread is now closed.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2014 at 23:12.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2014), Anchor (17th December 2014), animovado (17th December 2014), Billy (17th December 2014), grannyfranny100 (17th December 2014), Hervé (17th December 2014), Marianne (17th December 2014), Midnight Rambler (17th December 2014), Omni (17th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (17th December 2014), RunningDeer (18th December 2014), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (17th December 2014), Sophocles (17th December 2014), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast