+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Soldier Talk - Jay Essex - Admiral Byrd, Mermaids, Nazi Clones - October 25, 2014

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Super Soldier Talk - Jay Essex - Admiral Byrd, Mermaids, Nazi Clones - October 25, 2014

Don't know if this had been posted before, if so do what you need to do mods.

Published on Nov 11, 2014
    Listen in as Jay Essex presents his take on a variety of topics including what happened with Admiral Byrd, mantiods, anunnaki's, god, source energy, nazi clones, mermaids and more. You don’t want to miss this video.

To get a copy of the book
    http://supersoldiertalk.com/2012/11/2...

If you like to learn more about James Rink, super soldiers, and milabs please visit:
    http://www.supersoldiertalk.com

If you like to learn more about how meditation technology can assist you please visit:
    http://www.neologicaltech.com

Video edited and created by James Rink
    Original Recording Date: October 25, 2014

Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

DaRkViPeR (16th December 2014), guyres (16th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (16th December 2014), poetbil (16th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Super Soldier Talk - Jay Essex - Admiral Byrd, Mermaids, Nazi Clones - October 25, 2014

Hi shadowstalker thanks for the post.

Just one question so far, so let me get this out of the way:
    Do those meditation technology cubes as linked by you really work?

Watching the vid soon.

Love, Peace, Health and Happiness to you and all!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Super Soldier Talk - Jay Essex - Admiral Byrd, Mermaids, Nazi Clones - October 25, 2014

Do those meditation technology cubes as linked by you really work?

I don't know but they are expensive.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (17th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

WARNING: As I said in another thread about Jay Essex, I wanted to believe what he said about his abilities and who he thought he is, so I signed up for an hour long seminar complete with "Energy Work".....for $300US...cash in advance! That was several months ago and I'm still waiting for something --anything -- to change for the positive....or even for the negative. No response in either direction, so I don't feel that he is a basically negative person.

If he's anything, he's holding himself out to be what he would like to be in his imagination, and hoping it will materialize. As to the quality of his information, it's nothing you can't find elsewhere on the internet that comes from a variety of sources as "old information"..... or pure speculation.

Whatever you do, don't pay for anything without proving to yourself that it works first....unless you feel like contributing to his well-being (which is precisely the way I left it). But I do retain the $300 paid-for privilege to warn others.

Caveat Emptor

Kit Cain
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

fourty-two (17th December 2014), JRS (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (17th December 2014), Tyy1907 (17th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)

Whatever you do, don't pay for anything without proving to yourself that it works first....unless you feel like contributing to his well-being (which is precisely the way I left it). But I do retain the $300 paid-for privilege to warn others.

Caveat Emptor

Kit Cain
    nice investment.i like the creationist story of his and gaia message and afterlife and the whole explanation of things.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to simbad24 For This Post:

shadowstalker (10th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread