+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seeing Orbs

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Tim Lewis's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Seeing Orbs

I put these pics here in the UFO section since the majority would likely say they are inter dimensional beings. I am not sure.

I have always been able to see the Universal Energy Field, but one day after much entity handling, I began to see something else in the atmosphere: clusters of entities and singles.

I began taking pictures of them with success and began working the entities I saw. It is a rush to see them coming over the horizon and telepathically call them over, sometimes for a picture....

I would ask them to cluster together from time to time when I find myself heavily surrounded. This picture is not the best I have taken. Unfortunately, the best ones were accidentally deleted.

An argument against the authenticity of such phenomena is that they are dust particles. I see the glowing orbs and take their picture. When the camera flashes, small dots appear in the flash, but the radiation fields are visible in the picture.

These were not taken while using infarred light. They are taken with a digital camera just before sunset. If you are too early, the orbs will be faintly visible, too late and they are faint in the darkness. Under these conditions, I can see them well but the camera does not pick up the images well.

I originally thought I was simply viewing the after world. I still do. The sky seems to contain disembodied spirits and other beings such as air fairies and interdimensional beings.

Does anyone else here see these with the naked eye? any pics?
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 19th December 2014 at 06:59.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Axman (20th December 2014), Baby Steps (19th December 2014), Buzzie (19th December 2014), ceetee9 (19th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Magneticman (20th December 2014), moonsong (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (19th December 2014), Nat_Lee (19th December 2014), ponda (19th December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), Selene (19th December 2014), Woody (19th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,018 times in 541 posts

Default Re: Seeing Orbs

This guy, Randy Clark, can see orbs with his naked eyes and can also call upon them to manifest. He believes they are inter-dimensional beings and he has a special relationship with them. He has a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6...SNS5JNlYok1aiw . Here are some of his videos. The second video gives a good synopsis of how his relationship with them unfolded.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 19th December 2014 at 03:57.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...ne-MRW-Gif.gif

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Baby Steps (19th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), moonsong (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), ponda (19th December 2014), Selene (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014), Zampano (19th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That guy seems like a joker...

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Seeker/Reader,
    Just as Randy Parks stated, I feel they are angelic also. When they approach, the emotional quality from them is high, breathtaking and exhilarating. They do not come around unless you are loving and cheerful. It is a unique experience and an honor to intermingle with them, to dance with angels with tears of joy.
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 19th December 2014 at 04:29.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), Carmen (19th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

From the ECETI ranch, here are some single entities in motion...

Last edited by Tim Lewis; 19th December 2014 at 04:35.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Aspen (19th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), JRS (20th December 2014), moonsong (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), ponda (19th December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,253 times in 446 posts

My friend states that she sees them in her home, at times. She says she feels a feeling of joy when she sees them. She has done a painting of them as a result of her experience. Her partner is a healer and he works with frequencies and energies and has somehow protected their home from the electrical grid. It feels extra calm there and in their yard. I think the orbs are attracted to it.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2014), ghostrider (20th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), Selene (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,561 times in 6,628 posts

our Et friends say , these are life forms , bio organic in nature , they are necessary for sentient life ... harmless and sometimes even playful ... they are everywhere ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), JohnJ (19th December 2014), Magneticman (20th December 2014), Midnight Rambler (19th December 2014), moonsong (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), Rollo (19th December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), Selene (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014), yelik (19th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I suggest an experiment. Take a handfull of fine dirt and dust. Throw it in the air. Start taking flash photo's. Do the same thing with a spray bottle with water in it. Take the pix at the same time of the evening you get the orb pix. See what the differences are?
    Many many flying little bugs come out at night. I mean tiny little things that reflect light. Many objects reflect an orb looking image. You might be surprised.
    Good luck. Kind of fun to see the differences.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

Radial (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 307 posts

I'd like to share this picture. I posted it a while back and I post it here again.

I made this photo myself, but don't know what it is. I saw a distortion through my viewer when I made the picture.

Source

In the same photoshoot I made another photo where the 'orb' is visible.

Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 22nd December 2014 at 09:59.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2014), ghostrider (20th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    I suggest an experiment. Take a handfull of fine dirt and dust. Throw it in the air. Start taking flash photo's. Do the same thing with a spray bottle with water in it. Take the pix at the same time of the evening you get the orb pix. See what the differences are?
    Many many flying little bugs come out at night. I mean tiny little things that reflect light. Many objects reflect an orb looking image. You might be surprised.
    I appreciate your honest and healthy skepticism. The first time I captured such pics, I discounted them as dust particles. It is only when I am viewing these orbs and take pictures of what I am seeing that I feel they are authentic. When they approach, a color spectrum is visible that I have not been able to capture that characteristic.

I have many pics of orbs that also have insects, mosquitoes in swarm in them. I have taken pics of these orbs while it was raining and had been doing so for days.

I want to emphasize that i am open minded, but skeptical first. The pictures I shared are of what I was seeing at the time. The bottom line is the pics may or not be able to be authenticated to point of irrefutable evidence, but I know what I see in the atmosphere and they are not dust particles or water molecules, especially when I take their behavior into consideration.

If the roles were reversed and you were making an incredible claim that I had no perception of, I would be just as skeptical as you and would most likely express my skepticism in a much less tactful way than you have here.

Could it be that I am seeing something and mistaking dust particles in pictures for what I see? Perhaps. But I do know what dust particles, bugs and water spray looks like to the naked eye and what I see bears no similarities to the suspected culprits.
    Last edited by Tim Lewis; 19th December 2014 at 14:32.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), JohnJ (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,231 times in 883 posts

I have a big party at my property in northern Michigan every year. Lots of live music, bar-b-que and just plain ole genuine good people that come together and camp out for 3 days . Its back in the woods, its private , and lots of people take lots of pictures. These grounds are very surreal , and very embracing and always feels good whenever we are there. That being said whenever we have the evening of the big get together there have been orbs showing up everywhere in the pictures, big, small, ect ect. Different cameras, different times, different locations on the property and different years . This year we had a wedding take place on the property just before dark and yes there were orbs present. If it was just one camera I would be skeptical , but its been consistant thru the years and oh what a feeling it is there.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), ceetee9 (19th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), Selene (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,184 times in 1,108 posts

One of the most interesting aspects of these orbs is that they appear to have a defined ‘crystalline’ or ‘network’ internal or energy field structure that is consistent no matter where or how the photo is taken.

Also consistent is that those who can see or sense their presence invariably describe them as benign, joyful , playful etc. They seem to flock to healers, meditators, children and happy occasions.

And it is worth noting that digital cameras pick up frequencies that are beyond our normal range of vision. Orbs did not begin appearing in photos before the digital age – but that may only mean that it took the wider frequency range of the digital sensor to capture them.

This link has some interesting examples of ‘real’ vs. ‘fake’ orbs that pretty clearly show the differences from moisture on the lens, dust, etc. http://www.hauntedhovel.com/ghostorbs.html

Cheers,

Selene

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), ghostrider (20th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), meeradas (20th December 2014), Midnight Rambler (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014), Tim Lewis (29th December 2014), vmk22 (20th December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Yes many orb researchers believe they operate in the infra-red part of the spectrum. I think Randy Clark uses a "cheap" digital camera to capture his orb images. The more expensive digital cameras come with many filters (including an IR filter) which "cleans" up the image. This however would block out anything operating in the IR range. To test your camera you can point a TV remote at your camera and press the buttons to see if it picks up the IR light coming out of the remote. Cheap cameras usually don't have the filters, as that would add to the cost.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 19th December 2014 at 14:35.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Ahh!! My camera is not a cheap one, but I will try the remote control test.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Here is an example of the TV remote test from here http://theshadowlands.net/ghost/digitalcameras.htm

Just holding the TV remote control

Pressing on the buttons of the remote (The IR LEDs light up)
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 19th December 2014 at 14:48.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

NancyV (21st December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tim Lewis (here)
    Quote Posted by JohnJ (here)
    I appreciate your honest and healthy skepticism. The first time I captured such pics, I discounted them as dust particles. It is only when I am viewing these orbs and take pictures of what I am seeing that I feel they are authentic. When they approach, a color spectrum is visible that I have not been able to capture that characteristic.

I have many pics of orbs that also have insects, mosquitoes in swarm in them. I have taken pics of these orbs while it was raining and had been doing so for days.

I want to emphasize that i am open minded, but skeptical first. The pictures I shared are of what I was seeing at the time. The bottom line is the pics may or not be able to be authenticated to point of irrefutable evidence, but I know what I see in the atmosphere and they are not dust particles or water molecules, especially when I take their behavior into consideration.

If the roles were reversed and you were making an incredible claim that I had no perception of, I would be just as skeptical as you and would most likely express my skepticism in a much less tactful way than you have here.

Could it be that I am seeing something and mistaking dust particles in pictures for what I see? Perhaps. But I do know what dust particles, bugs and water spray looks like to the naked eye and what I see bears no similarities to the suspected culprits.
    Tim,
    No skepticism at all. I just suggested an experiment.
    I have a bit of experience with photography. I made a living for over 20 years with a camera.
    The experiment I suggest will give you an understanding of what your eye can not see in low light situations. You can most often get the orb looking objects in low light and flash photography. I just suggest you increase the stuff in the air. Shoot a photo every 5 or 10 seconds for a few minutes and see what you get. Try to have someone run through the yard to get bugs and dust up off the grass and shoot multiple photo's then too.
    I only suggest to try a few different things so you can eliminate images you can explain.

I am sorry that you thought that I was making fun of you. That was not my intent. I believe we are all here to share information and to learn from one another. Typing notes like this just does not do communication justice. I am a face to face or phone call kind of communicator. Keep the photo's coming and please give the experiment a try.
    Just so you know, I have seen orbs that I can not explain.
    Good Luck
    John

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

meeradas (20th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), Tim Lewis (19th December 2014)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

JohnJ, no foul here, but thank you for being sure. I understand where you are coming from. I have encountered the conditions you mentioned but I have never did any organized testing.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

JohnJ (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

In many cases the orbs appear due to the angle of the light reflecting off of some foreign object reflecting back to the lens. Kind of like the red eye effect you see so often in pix. I can not explain it in a technical manner but it is more obvious today because nearly all or all cameras now have a flash built in and it is really close to the lens. It is an angle thing. Get the flash up and away from the camera, then you do not have the red eye. And in many cases you lose the orb things too.
    Older film cameras have the same issues. Just not as many with the built in flashes or low profile flashes on the cameras.

Once again, I am not against the orb phenomenon.
    I just like to know why and what they are. Then with proper lighting, eliminate them. Unless that is what you are going for.
    Please everyone, bring on the different kind of orb photo's. Chances are that nearly all will be in the same kind of lighting. Now the ones that are not, those interest me.
    Now with digital photography it does not cost a fortune to experiment with multiple photo's to see what effects you can get.
    May all of your photo shoots be successful..

33. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnJ For This Post:

Tim Lewis (19th December 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Here are a few pics taken while it was raining...

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), JohnJ (20th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (20th December 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Here are a few more...

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tim Lewis For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Axman (20th December 2014), DNA (24th December 2014), Hervé (19th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), seeker/reader (20th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast