+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are our spirits creators?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member doetem's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Are our spirits creators?

Can we create?
    I have been thinking of this a great deal. How much are our souls capable of? Can we choose to be what we want?
    What are the limitations of the soul?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doetem For This Post:

Jake (19th December 2014), selinam (19th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Default Re: Are our spirits creators?

Return to Spirit, remove the word Impossible, from your vocabulary...

and you will do "Anything"... YOU can Think... to do...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

alh02 (19th December 2014), Baby Steps (19th December 2014), doetem (21st December 2014), Jake (19th December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)

How do you suggest one go about that, 'returning to spirit' ?

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

When you play a board game, you enjoy temporarily playing within those artificial limitations, learning how it works etc. then you put away the game and return to the real world.
    Human spirit is part of infinite and unlimited source. Enjoy the game of perceived limitation and duality , it is here to let us transcend it.
    We are creators operating within limitation at one level. One of our challenges is ourselves. You are your own creation. Who are you? What do you want to do or be?
    How far can you go with this human vehicle. Every moment of expressing yourself is an act of creation, and an expression of who you choose to be.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 19th December 2014 at 08:06.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ethan (19th December 2014), gardener2 (19th December 2014), Jake (19th December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), Orph (19th December 2014), Pam (19th December 2014), Reinhard (21st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2014), Wind (20th December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HugoJudd (here)
    When you play a board game, you enjoy temporarily playing within those artificial limitations, learning how it works etc. then you put away the game and return to the real world.
    Human spirit is part of infinite and unlimited source. Enjoy the game of perceived limitation and duality , it is here to let us transcend it.
    We are creators operating within limitation at one level. One of our challenges is ourselves. You are your own creation. Who are you? What do you want to do or be?
    How far can you go with this human vehicle. Every moment of expressing yourself is an act of creation, and an expression of who you choose to be.
    i could not agree more with HugoJudd!And the others avalonians above.But HugoJudd put the right words in the right order.
    I can add from bible that of course you can.You are made like the image of the one who made you(κατά εικόνα και κατά ομοίωση).That suggests that you-we-are more than capable of creation.If you think it for a whille,you allready create.Money,living,emotions to others and to yourself etc.Expand!!Be the more you can with this "human vechicle".
    Dont forget the fact that,even now that you are reading this from a monitor,the chair you sit,once it was just an idea in someones head..and now?you benefit and confort on those things.
    Και Εγένετο Φώς.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ethan For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2014), doetem (21st December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), Pam (19th December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Quote Posted by Radial (here)

Quite simple really - read this thread...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

Notice also... I said simple... I did not say easy...
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2014), doetem (21st December 2014), Ethan (22nd December 2014), Jake (19th December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), Pam (19th December 2014), seeker/reader (19th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Quote Posted by Radial (here)

Quite simple really - read this thread...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Soul-and-OBE

Notice also... I said simple... I did not say easy...
    I am Lucy No drugs necessary however.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 19th December 2014 at 15:42.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2014), doetem (21st December 2014), Jake (19th December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), sirdipswitch (19th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Yes, check out Sirdips thread. Also, TraineeHumans thread,,, projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52121-OBEs-What-are-they-how-to-make-them-happen-and-where-does-the-Higher-Self-fit-in&p=585017&viewfull=1#post585017

Indeed, the creation and manifestation of the physical has its origins in a higher mind/spirit..

I have a bit of a physicist inside me.. I recently did a bit of research into this topic in another thread..

View here...

There is an inseparably btween matter and consciousness. The mere act of observation breaks down superposition, and cancels the wave-like potential,, which we then perceive to be particles, or,, physical matter. A solid hologram within the framework of mind...

There is something to be said about Schrodingers cat. (I like to say Schrodingers grandma,, gets peoples attention...) The act of observing, forces an outcome,,, no observer,,, no solid matter,,,,, without an observer, there only exists potentials and probabilities.. And NO outcome...

If a tree falls in my mind, does it make a sound? Hahaha!

Someone is looking out from behind your eyes... Observing..

Jake..
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2014), Blacklight43 (19th December 2014), doetem (21st December 2014), Ethan (22nd December 2014), NancyV (19th December 2014), Sebastion (19th December 2014), Skyhaven (19th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread