Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Government Black Ops Programs - Deep Into the Rabbit Hole

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Government Black Ops Programs - Deep Into the Rabbit Hole

Wrote another blog article today. Here it is:

Government Black Ops Programs+ - Deep into the Rabbit Hole

Covered in this article is black ops programs I am aware of. Some of it is unique in that I have a lifetime of experience with the cabal's tactics and targeting programs.

The US Government is mostly pawns, puppets, and service workers. But deep within the US military and intelligence circles are very capable groups that do not have morals. They have the advanced tech, they are the true engineers of society(other than of course the natural flow of society that of which is self engineered). What I call the US shadow government, is behind many staged events and speakers/prophets today. The truth has become a threat to the powers that be... Awareness of reality is key to overcoming the shackles the cabal has put on humanity.

Black Programs Covered in this Article:
    •A Massive Set of Disinformation Programs
    •A Massive Set of Psy Op Programs
    •Various Targeting Programs
    •COINTELPRO type Infiltration Programs
    •Eugenics Program
    •Military Abductions - MILABS
    •Government Extraterrestrial Contact Divisions - Exopolitics
    •Secret Space Programs

A Massive Set of Disinformation Programs
    With the invention of the internet the biggest powers in the world apparently felt that widespread truth was a threat to their control systems, so the massive disinformation campaigns began. Of course disinformation has been existent for millennia. It is not just in the internet era. But in the internet era disinformation has multiplied by many times what it used to be.

The US shadow government gets their best tactics and information from dark extraterrestrials. So these tactics are not new tactics. I imagine many extraterrestrial disinformation campaigns have taken place on earth... But in the present day I'd estimate most if not all of it is done by humans.

The field of extraterrestrial information (UFOlogy) is probably the most infiltrated field of internet disinformation on earth. Religion or UFOlogy are probably the biggest fields of published disinformation on earth. Both having Extraterrestrial and Government sources.

A Massive Set of Psy Op Programs
    I have been able to detect many US government psy ops in my time researching or just paying attention. One recent psy op that comes to mind TPTB are hitting pretty hard with in the alternative communities, is the idea that researching dark truths makes the dark truths more powerful. It sounds nice and has a nice repackaging, but is built on a foundation of suppression and psychological direction by The Powers That Be(TPTB) IMHO. Ironic they can get people to fear the truth in their mind(in that it would manifest into reality), when it is the people in power who should be fearing the truth being in people's minds. I guess they would like company in fearing the truth....

Various Targeting Programs
    Suppression targeting programs are what I am most familiar with, as they enrolled me in such a program very early in my life, if not the beginning of my life. When they are covert they do things like [a href="http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/11/thought-suppression-techniques-used-by.html"]Thought Suppression Techniques[/a], acute mind controlled events to make one doubt their own character or to character assassinate them, engineered deep fears and anxiety of public speaking and being in groups, acute mind control aimed at suppression of networking with people... Once their presence is overt, their true character shows. I have been tortured countless times by the black ops groups. They are liberal with their torture... Once they are overt they have all sorts of dirty tricks to do...

The targeting program leaves nobody out on earth who has access to the internet and global society. One is either an asset of the system, or a target of the system. Some people who fit the targeting profiles get lucky and receive very little attention, perhaps due to resources of the US shadow government, and end up not targeted. Others like myself are not so lucky... I aim to expose as much as I can about their programs so maybe they will think twice about going overt on someone, and doing what they have done to me....

"Gangstalking" or organized stalking is one tactic the cabal uses when one becomes targeted. One of the aims of gangstalking is to character assassinate the person being gangstalked to anyone they tell their experiences to.

The use of electronic telepathy known by the TI community as v2k is another tactic of targeting. The aim is to get the person diagnosed as schizophrenic, therefore discrediting them to society and their family, then they experiment, torture, mind control, subvert, etc such a target. The technology for doing this has been public since the 1960s. It is known as microwave auditory effect or microwave hearing. Through the use of pulsed and shaped electromagnetic waves directed to the inner ear, voices are created inside the mind. It is electronic telepathy technology used universe wide by extraterrestrials.

COINTELPRO type Infiltration Programs
    This is one area I do not know a lot about. I imagine most of the infiltration these days is done by mind control assets instead of actual agents. With actual agents there are all sorts of liabilities, such as them coming forward with what they did some time after doing it(whistleblowing), or many other possibilities. Mind controlling an asset who fits the profile(or were engineered over time to fit that profile under transhuman machinations) to join an organization, who will cause a lot of disruption eventually is far superior to actual agent infiltrators. However old tricks don't go out of style sometimes, and I see it as very possible real agents are used for these things as well(like Mossad perhaps). I would think mind control is frequently used on those agents as well. Mind control is the umbrella under which the shadow government's operations are enhanced by...

Eugenics Program
    Depopulation might be part of the NWO agenda but to my understanding depopulation is Not eugenics. Eugenics is selective elimination of certain bloodlines, or selective survival of certain bloodlines. The eugenics programs going on in the world today from my experiences involves neutralizing certain extraterrestrial genetics that made it's way into human genomes. Or additionally eliminating certain terrestrial genetics. I estimate one of the biggest markers for them to be against someone procreating, is their discernment of reality and ability to resist and repel even in harsh brainwashing conditions, the thought control systems in place. Spiritual type genetics exist as well and I imagine those are being targeted too. At the deepest levels of the rabbit hole, it is a war against human spirituality. And I don't mean religion. I mean the essence of what humans are at their core. They aim to transhumanize humanity with all bloodlines of good potential neutralized.,

Military Abductions - MILABS
    Safe to say every abduction in the last 65 years in at least America, and probably on planet earth has been agreed to by terrestrial forces. If not agreed to by terrestrial forces it was done by terrestrial forces. Often masquerading as ET abductions, government abductions have taken place more often than people may realize... MILABS is not my area of knowledge expertise but I am aware of such things, and believe it to be a part of reality. In many cases people are found at young ages, for varying reasons I would estimate. I believe many MILABS targets continue to be mind controlled after they get deep into the esoteric...

Government Extraterrestrial Contact Divisions - Exopolitics
    Most of this is AI based. Artificial intelligence is what ETs have to deal with most of the time when making a deal, or attempting to make one(at the very least preliminarily). Some black contactees(nothing racial meant in saying such) within certain governments exist. These people are near, or at the top of the pyramid at least in terms of reality awareness... They have fully controlled heart chakras, which negates compassion from decision making... It is a dark path these people have gone down. They appear to decide for humanity many things. I hope humanity can overcome them.

The happenings between extraterrestrials and the governments around the world, is one of the biggest and most guarded secrets on planet earth. You might say well it's pretty known. Due to the internet, yes it is. But nobody has solid evidence of what truly has happened between ETs and governments. I have witnessed the US military/intelligence AI do things to me because it knew ETs were watching. Some of those things were very dirty, I hesitate to mention them because they are explicit. But I can say I have witnessed some of the relationship between the US government and benevolent ETs, and they are not on good terms to say the least...

A long time ago, people within the US government's secret ET contact divisions betrayed mankind, and sided with malicious extraterrestrials. They had a choice, to help guide mankind to a better future, leading up to global first contact and being introduced to the universe... Or to take technology from shady extraterrestrials, and become gods of the world for some time period until they were dislodged... They chose to become gods of the world, instead of every single life being enriched by a very interesting universe. I believe suicide rates will go down a ridiculous amount after global first contact. Things will be too interesting for people to kill themselves... The amount of suffering that could have been avoided if these groups made the right choice, is astronomical. The level at which they have betrayed mankind is monumental...

Secret Space Programs
    NASA and SETI are front organizations that will never tell us the truth. Additionally NASA is complicit with covering up the truth. The real space programs have been traveling to other solar systems for decades.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...deep-into.html

I am trying to get pictures more into my blog articles. I like the added dimensions they bring.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Baby Steps (19th December 2014), BF88 (22nd December 2014), birddog (19th December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), Cidersomerset (19th December 2014), DaRkViPeR (19th December 2014), EsmaEverheart (19th December 2014), Gaia (19th December 2014), giovonni (21st December 2014), JRS (20th December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), Krist (21st December 2014), Mike (19th December 2014), NancyV (20th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (20th December 2014), Orion142 (19th December 2014), ponda (19th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (20th December 2014), Rosco1 (21st December 2014), sandy (20th December 2014), Sidney (19th December 2014), Sierra (19th December 2014), Truglivartna (19th December 2014), Tyy1907 (20th December 2014), william r sanford72 (19th December 2014), yelik (19th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Government Black Ops Programs - Deep Into the Rabbit Hole

Thanks Omni, your stuff is much appreciated and helps us all to connect the dots in this strange unpredictable world

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), birddog (19th December 2014), Cidersomerset (19th December 2014), Desire (22nd December 2014), justntime2learn (19th December 2014), Omni (19th December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Omni, Interesting post. I am going to disagree with you on some topics here. But, I am not angry with you, just disagreeing. This is not an
    attack on you, personally, but I also have knowledge and experience, and I have concerns for the safety of the group on some issues that
    you have addressed. My answers are written to protect everyone that chooses to partake of the information.

" extraterrestrial disinformation campaigns have taken place on earth... But in the present day I'd estimate most if not all of it is done by humans. "

****There are military and agency people at most every UFO meeting that they can find. They want to know, who knows what. I attended an 3 county
    UFO meeting in OH, when I lived there. There was a guy in uniform, and another guy with him. They were listening to speakers, and some preacher was
    saying that all aliens were evil. When I disagreed with him on that during the discussion phase, more then several in the audience wanted to hear what I had to say, and then, the preacher did too. So. I talked about my experiences. The preacher had never even seen an alien, so how would he know.There was a military
    guy there in uniform, and he had a guy with him. I gave a quick talk, the people asked questions, which I answered, and they ask if I would come back and talk
    to them. I said yes. Afterwards, the military guy wanted my picture, name, and wanted to know where I was from. I did not tell him where I lived. We left, and he ran out, and took a picture of the truck and license plate as we drove away.

** One night, I felt something under the mattress, and suddenly we were being taken up through the roof and up, and I couldn't jumped off, but I would
    have been too high up in the air, about 3 stories and rising. I drifted off to sleep. I woke up later at a MILAB center . This is what they do.
    They gave me some kind of shot that makes you forget....in a dream like state, only the next day, at home, I remembered. I had seen the military man
    there, and another military guy that I had seen at a different UFO meeting, closer to Cleveland, OH. The next time that I went back to that meeting,
    the military guy with birds on his shoulders got me to the side and told me..."We are watching you. We know everywhere you go, and we are tracking
    you by the soles of your feet to the top of your head with 5 different ways, including your energy signature. I just walked away. Later, my friend, also
    an experiencer, was telling the guy with the birds on his shoulder, that she had a dream about him. I listened, she didn't remember too much, as she
    was confused about the dream. He just smiled. I didn't. I told her later that it was not a dream, she was taken to the milab center just like me. I don't think
    she believed me. Drugs and shots affect different people differently.

" One recent psy op that comes to mind, is the idea that researching dark truths makes the dark truths more powerful. Ironic they can get people to fear the truth in their mind(in that it would manifest into reality), when it is the people in power who should be fearing the truth being in people's minds. I guess they would like company in fearing the truth... "

*** People in fear don't think rationally, and are more at risk. Actually, it is easier to fear the unknown, and when someone creates a situation, which causes
    the fear to heighten, the problem grows. One in that state of fear can imagine all sorts of things that can become real to them.

" I have been tortured countless times by the black ops groups. They are liberal with their torture... Once they are overt they have all sorts of dirty tricks to do..."
    The following is my personal opinion.
    ****I don't know what you went through, or how bad it was. But, normally, victims of torture don't go around saying that implants "feel good". In the
    first place, one would have to be abducted and operated on to have implants. No one in their right mind will volunteer for this, and I know of no
    who has had this experience, that would want someone else to have it, especially someone that they like. ( like the people on this board .)One does not tell
    his friends to have an implant, or that they 'feel good'. These same implants can be used for severe torture.

***** Been there know that. Implants are for torture and control. The only implant that I know that is not is electronic telepathy.....and it is to listen in
    on the thoughts of a TI, for control, or for flying one of the newer, mind to machine interface planes or airships that go to space. That one does
    not cause pain.

"The use of electronic telepathy known by the TI community as v2k is another tactic of targeting. The aim is to get the person diagnosed as schizophrenic, therefore discrediting them to society and their family, then they experiment, torture, mind control, subvert, etc such a target. The technology for doing this has been public since the 1960s. It is known as microwave auditory effect or microwave hearing. Through the use of pulsed and shaped electromagnetic waves directed to the inner ear, voices are created inside the mind. It is electronic telepathy technology used universe wide by extraterrestrials."

*****This technology is used by Black OPs working for the agencies, working for the Cabal. Whether human, hybrid, or alien, they are all working
    together. If you have implants, go to your doctor or ER if they are causing you pain. Do not say you hear voices. No one will believe you.
    An MRI will show all implants. Get one. That's proof.

" I imagine most of the infiltration these days is done by mind control assets instead of actual agents. Mind controlling an asset who fits the profile(or were engineered over time to fit that profile under transhuman machinations) to join an organization, who will cause a lot of disruption eventually is far superior to actual agent infiltrators." .

****I agree. They can infiltrate, manipulate, disinform, and stretch the truth to where they seem to 'know it all', and then they recruit the types that they
    are looking for. WHO HAS AN ENCRYPTED SITE but the government, and its agents. They don't just give them out, and you can't buy one. Don't go there. You are putting yourself at risk for being controlled by one of their programmers or manipulators. There are many people on this site that have the gifts that these guys would love to have in their groups. Please be careful who you spill out your life story and abilities to.

****As far as depopulation and eugenics, the Cabal is "hand picking" those for the New Earth and the future generations of humans.

"Safe to say every abduction in the last 65 years in at least America, and probably on planet earth has been agreed to by terrestrial forces. If not agreed to by terrestrial forces it was done by terrestrial forces. Often masquerading as ET abductions, government abductions have taken place more often than people may realize... "

*****This is true. Been there...it was humans using ET technology. They use 'saucer type craft and their 'beam technology' too. I was also taken up by aliens, but never ever hurt.

"Most of this is AI based. Artificial intelligence is what ETs have to deal with most of the time when making a deal, or attempting to make one(at the very least preliminarily).'

**** I am not sure about initially, but, I know the deals are finalized human to alien, and they even have places here to put them up until the deal is done.

"Some black contactees (nothing racial meant in saying such) within certain governments exist. These people are near, or at the top of the pyramid at least in terms of reality awareness... They have fully controlled heart chakras, which negates compassion from decision making... It is a dark path these people have gone down. They appear to decide for humanity many things. I hope humanity can overcome them."

*****Betty and Barney Hill are a biracial couple who were picked up by aliens and taken out into space. They were introduced to places, concepts, and ideas that most people would never think of. They are very normal, and very nice. I don't think color of skin has a thing to do with anything. We, as a people have to learn to see past the color, and get to know the spirit of a person...who they really are. If we can't get along with each other, how are we going to get along with aliens, that look much different than us, for the most part. Most of the people who decide our fate are that I know of, are white, or ET.

"The happenings between extraterrestrials and the governments around the world, is one of the biggest and most guarded secrets on planet earth. You might say well it's pretty known. Due to the internet, yes it is. But nobody has solid evidence of what truly has happened between ETs and governments. I have witnessed the US military/intelligence AI do things to me because it knew ETs were watching. Some of those things were very dirty, I hesitate to mention them because they are explicit. But I can say I have witnessed some of the relationship between the US government and benevolent ETs, and they are not on good terms to say the least..."

****First off, the benevolents don't talk to our government, except when they warned them not to deal with the ETs they are trading with. Our government
    did not listen...it traded anyway. Now, they are in all this trouble. Next, the benevolents warned Earth not to take Nukes into space. It could do untold
    damage. The government does not have a relationship with the benevolents, and I don't believe that the government would torture anyone in front of the
    benevolents...They do not approve of how our government abuses people, technology, and the planet. I am Ambassador from the Galactic Confederation of Planets. You know this.

****The happenings between ETs and governments are not all that secret. Don't be so sure that somewhere out there, there isn't proof of all of this. Yes, it has
    been talked about....but there are intelligences out there much more advanced than here, and watching. You have no idea of their knowledge or capabilities.
    So, don't go there. Even I, as the agents have seen, can go back in time, and watch, as time is replayed all over for me. Others have watched this. They know.
    Implant technology allows them to see what I see.

***I am not afraid of AI. It is a machine. It is NOT psychic, and one cannot catch it by meditating, praying, or channeling, as some would have you believe.
    The benevolents don't have a problem with AI. The governments of the world are building all kinds of robotic technology with AI. So lets put it where it belongs.
    The trail leads back to the Cabal. These robots are built to kill people. This is not from any aliens 'out there'. It is homegrown here with bought technology.
    If our government decides to persue this, and use this giant alien computer, they should first, create 2 methods to destroy it, and then, create 3 different ways to terminate all power to the device. This is the first line of defense. No battery backup on computer AI. One has to know that a computer of this nature keeps growing with knowledge, and these measures are insurance, that the device does not become a problem. No computer "eye" should be in any room with access to cutting off power,and there should be 3 different rooms, where one switch can cut off the power.

"A long time ago, people within the US government's secret ET contact divisions betrayed mankind, and sided with malicious extraterrestrials. They had a choice, to help guide mankind to a better future, leading up to global first contact and being introduced to the universe... Or to take technology from shady extraterrestrials, and become gods of the world for some time period until they were dislodged... They chose to become gods of the world, instead of every single life being enriched by a very interesting universe. "

***I agree with the above statement. They were first warned by the benevolents not to deal with those ETs, and they ignored the warning.

" NASA is complicit with covering up the truth. The real space programs have been traveling to other solar systems for decades."

****Yes, they have, and sending other astronauts up in space in those "tin cans" that were not advanced, and not near as safe as those on the west coast, where the real space program exists. That is why I for one wanted the Cape shut down....to save the lives of the astronauts. I said that they should have the same technology as the west coast does, something safer, and much more advanced. TPTB do not want the public to see the technology, so they don't want
    to 'share'.

Interesting post, Omni....thanks

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), avid (21st December 2014), Becky (21st December 2014), BMJ (20th December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), giovonni (21st December 2014), Krist (21st December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd December 2014), Rosco1 (21st December 2014), Selene (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), Tyy1907 (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (20th December 2014), yelik (20th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    ****I don't know what you went through, or how bad it was. But, normally, victims of torture don't go around saying that implants "feel good".
    Are you speaking about the thread where I said operatives have good feeling things done to them via implants? Most black ops sufferers haven't experienced the technology as I have. I think any reasonable person could conclude that synthetic signals sent to the brain can be both good and bad feeling. We are capable of feeling both good and bad things, and implants are capable of making good or bad feeling things. I made it clear I was against implants...

Quote In the
    first place, one would have to be abducted and operated on to have implants.
    False. I have had small things open my eyes and crawl behind my eyes while I laid in bed. They can implant you while you sleep, even while you are out and about I suppose too if they were ballsy enough...

Quote No one in their right mind will volunteer for this, and I know of no
    who has had this experience, that would want someone else to have it, especially someone that they like.
    Where did I say I want others to experience this? I didn't volunteer for it either so I'm not sure where that came from. My life is a nightmare with some amazing ET related experiences mixed in.... I wouldn't wish my life on anyone.

I wrote a blog article and published it around the time of your post. I go over how I don't trust human technology and would never willingly be implanted by such sources, and I would not take part in public human transhuman machinations as they become more abundant and developed.

Quote ( like the people on this board .)One does not tell
    his friends to have an implant, or that they 'feel good'. These same implants can be used for severe torture.
    Love can cause severe torture too. I have not told anyone to get an implant. You seem to be saying I have? You are fabricating that much... Your comments don't seem to even be about the article but previous posts by me.... The fact of the matter is implants can be used for good feeling sensations as they can be used for torture. You seemed to have an irrational, triggered reaction to hearing that. I am against implantation... I just know there is balance to such things...

Quote ***** Been there know that. Implants are for torture and control. The only implant that I know that is not is electronic telepathy.....and it is to listen in
    on the thoughts of a TI, for control, or for flying one of the newer, mind to machine interface planes or airships that go to space. That one does
    not cause pain.
    Electronic telepathy I'm not sure requires an implant. Microwave hearing, the tech used for the voice of telepathy and more, is beamed into the mind without implants. It is beamed to the inner ear area and shows up in the mind as a voice.

Quote The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. ... generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Quote *****Betty and Barney Hill are a biracial couple who were picked up by aliens and taken out into space. They were introduced to places, concepts, and ideas that most people would never think of. They are very normal, and very nice. I don't think color of skin has a thing to do with anything. We, as a people have to learn to see past the color, and get to know the spirit of a person...who they really are. If we can't get along with each other, how are we going to get along with aliens, that look much different than us, for the most part. Most of the people who decide our fate are that I know of, are white, or ET.
    You missed my meaning entirely. I made it clear in the article that when saying black contactee I did not mean the word black racially. As seen here:

"Some black contactees(nothing racial meant in saying such) within certain governments exist."

Black Ops, Black Projects, Black Contactees. That line of using the word. They are government contactees typically. I'm not sure if any Rockefeller etc has any ET contact but they would fit the definition of mine for that word as well.

Quote First off, the benevolents don't talk to our government, except when they warned them not to deal with the ETs they are trading with.
    Apparently you think you know every action they do? They have spoken to the US government inside my mind, while I listened to the conversation. I know they also impose restrictions on how they can transhumanize people. Benevolent ETs deal with the government, just not in the typical way negative ETs do.. Negative ETs make deals and make governments more powerful.. Benevolent ETs are involved in exopolitics too but mostly in a preventative fashion. So I will have to disagree with you there. I doubt you have access to the truth with ETs on a deeper level as you claim, due to your experiences related with Jesus. Experiences with Jesus is a sign of the controllers, not benevolent ETs. So its natural you would disagree with my information. Every experiencer of Jesus does.... Our sources are quite different. My sources have said Jesus is used to influence people who are attached to the old paradigms. A vector of influence. Same as the Archangels... Anything following christianity is suspect... So forgive me if I have skepticism towards your authenticity with ETs, and authority to tell me I am wrong and clueless...
    Last edited by Omni; 19th December 2014 at 22:10.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Becky (21st December 2014), BMJ (20th December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), Krist (21st December 2014), Sidney (19th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (20th December 2014), yelik (20th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Omni,

Nope, not being irrational, upset or the like...No none of those things. I just want the whole truth out. In my mind, if one has implants, and for majority of them, one IS operated on to receive. I feel that I have a responsibility to teach implants are for torture and control. It is not a 'happy trip'. My message is to avoid them.
    That's not irrational, that's responsible. There's no anger, I am just stating a fact.

As far as the benevolents go, I know there will be no technology from them unless it goes through me, as I agreed to do for them. I am linked to them,
    telepathically. The implant technology cannot pick up transmissions from them, they can only hear when I speak or think. I am not 'out of the loop'. I have
    been told to say that I belong to the Confederation.

You think Jesus is fake? One day, you'll find out that He is very much alive. It won't be a fake hologram, though. It will be the real deal. I don't expect you to be a Christan...you believe what you want. Jesus is real, and He has nothing to do with the Cabal or the Pope. I have attended meetings with Him in Space at Federations. He watches over us, but He is not responsible for the free will decisions that we make. That is our own doing. The Cabal wants to do away with all religion, and bring us into theirs, so I expect many false truths to appear about Jesus, and other religious figures. All religions will be attacked by the Cabal.

We were supposed to grow and evolve as a people. It didn't work out the way it was supposed to. We were put here to grow spiritually. From there, all things would be added. We should have been far, far into the future. Hopefully, after we get through this, we can get back on our path.

If we are invaded, it will be not be the benevolents. It will be MORE of the same type reptilian aliens who are already here. More are in are solar system. I don't know what will happen. It is one day at a time, here. All the light show with project bluebeam will not be successful in trying to deceive the people by depicting a large Jesus in the sky. He won't arrive like that.

Black contactees and blackops contactees are not the same. I didn't know you meant ops.

You sound like you are attacking me, Omni. Calm down. You have an opinion, and I have one, too. I am not irrational, and I am not triggered by anything that
    you say. I am not pretending to know more than I do. If I don't know, I will say so.

Peace...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), giovonni (21st December 2014), Omni (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014), yelik (20th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by birddog (here)
    You sound like you are attacking me, Omni. Calm down.
    I am quite calm. I'm not attacking you. I didn't mean for it to seem that way. The idea of some eternal Jesus character that holds power in the universe I strongly think is fiction.

I do not think the controllers could debunk religion to most people with anything but the truth. Even the truth will not debunk religion to a lot of people. They firmly believe in their.........scriptures(to put it politely)...

I think you have it backwards. TPTB want people to be religious, including the old paradigms/old control systems of christianity/islam. Christianity is a system of spiritual subversion and control IMO. This jesus character you say you have interacted with seems odd to me because(one reason) his name was never Jesus. There was no J in hebrew back then. Why would he go by that name to you now?

TPTB want people believing one of their spiritual illusions. Such as christianity, islam, judaism, new age stuff fits in too by my understanding. So we disagree on quite a lot. Like I said, Jesus experiencers never see eye to eye with me...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), avid (21st December 2014), giovonni (21st December 2014), Midnight Rambler (21st December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014), yelik (20th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unfortunately I can only listen and learn from your exchanges which I thank you for. We're all on the same side, mostly I think

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Omni (21st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

I definitely sign my name on this.
    " I imagine most of the infiltration these days is done by mind control assets instead of actual agents. With actual agents there are all sorts of liabilities, such as them coming forward with what they did some time after doing it(whistleblowing), or many other possibilities. Mind controlling an asset who fits the profile(or were engineered over time to fit that profile under transhuman machinations) to join an organization, who will cause a lot of disruption eventually is far superior to actual agent infiltrators. However old tricks don't go out of style sometimes, and I see it as very possible real agents are used for these things as well(like Mossad perhaps). I would think mind control is frequently used on those agents as well. Mind control is the umbrella under which the shadow government's operations are enhanced by..."

Addition to this group we also must be aware of individuals who has a plan on writing(selling) a book without any facts.
    Last edited by Tangri; 22nd December 2014 at 02:12.
    Love and Hope

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Omni (21st December 2014), yelik (20th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,855 times in 566 posts

Just for anyone who would like to see it done, here is a video of a microchip being injected into a cat. It can be seen here
    This is the same type of microchip offered to my babies when they were born, which I refused. I might also add, I refused to have any of my animals chipped either. What if I wanted to get away on horse back and not be found? lol
    Not saying that they don't do the larger implants by surgery also, which I found one such picture of one. (here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microch...nt_%28human%29 )
    But most are small rice like chips that are just inserted with a needle. (Large needle. lol)

While searching, I found this thread key intersting. More like abhorring, although, upon further reading, it does say it's false.
    Does Obamacare Require Microchip Implantation? - Snopes
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp › Home › Politics › Medical
    Snopes.com
    Jul 28, 2013 - [Collected via e-mail, March 2012] Obamacare law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. Are you ready to have your RFID Chip ...
    Last edited by Kari Lynn; 20th December 2014 at 21:36.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kari Lynn For This Post:

avid (21st December 2014), Krist (21st December 2014), Limor Wolf (21st December 2014), Omni (21st December 2014), Sebastion (20th December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (20th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

when I connected through Omni to his AI, they instantly looked over at me, I'm talking a 6 Satellite grid they could pinpoint on one person...

they took over my heart, it felt like it was going to pound out of my chest, communication does not need an implant for AI connectivity

85% of your brain that isn't being used, is part of a subconscious AI of humans all of us connected together through a part of our brains we aren't using

ET's seem to be able to connect to any of us through our humanity AI...

Black Ops can direct communications to any of us through this artificial telepathy through Space Satellites...

they turned them on me when one night and I thought my brain was going to explode, rolled a ball together of the pain energy and did a psychic scream launching at attackers and saw a vision of their satellites exploding, black ops has given up on hacking me... and they flee when I feel them tampering others around me...

so they do have limitations our minds are powerful enough to overcome...

Enlightenment is awareness of everything going on around you your conscious didn't create...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th December 2014 at 22:47.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    [I doubt you have access to the truth with ETs on a deeper level as you claim, due to your experiences related with Jesus. Experiences with Jesus is a sign of the controllers, not benevolent ETs. So its natural you would disagree with my information. Every experiencer of Jesus does.... Our sources are quite different. My sources have said Jesus is used to influence people who are attached to the old paradigms. A vector of influence. Same as the Archangels... Anything following christianity is suspect... So forgive me if I have skepticism towards your authenticity with ETs, and authority to tell me I am wrong and clueless...
    (This is a side ways sidetrack of the principle OP material)

Hi Omni,

Interesting thread, thank you.

I think there is something you are not taking into account, when discussing Jesus, archangels, and monotheistic religions; and that is cultural filters.

I'm not going to get into the existence of Jesus or archangels or the value of or the damage done by monotheistic religions, because it *can* be irrelevant to this conversation.

Cultural filters describe how one is taught to perceive. Literally. I read a fascinating article (somewhere, somewhen), what someone from a foreign culture will see in their eye, and what I see in my eye, when looking at the same piece of blue fabric, will not be the same color, simply because of how we were taught to perceive blue. This seems astounding to me, but I accept it is true, and that makes me wonder what the hell color blue really looks like.

If raised in a religious household, these cultural tracks are usually laid down very early in life. It therefore depends what gets hooked on the childhood archetypes as to whether one can overcome conditioning or not, adding a second layer of perceptive ability, operating alongside one's original childhood template.

I will give myself as an example since it is the one I am familiar with.

I was raised as a Christian, and as a child I absorbed the base milk instruction, do unto others as you would be done unto. As C.S. Lewis says, any three year old in the sandbox darn well know what it means when someone shrieking in outrage, "That's not fair!". This (unless you are a psychopath) is a template universal to humanity, we all understand the golden rule.

As a young adult, I became a born again Christian, attended a small home church for a decade, read the Bible straight through three times, attended classes etc. I absorbed magical rules of safety that work, I absorbed how to recognize spirit in action, and only the words of Jesus became a baseline. I left the church at the beginnings of the aids epidemic, so ashamed of their attitudes.

At the same time, I am dreaming prophetic dreams (some were dreams of timelines avoided), attending classes at night with books with words that move, hanging in outer space watching Sputnik go by, listening to a voice reciting the count of dead in major cities. How? Because I had laid down cultural filter tracks with reading every scifi and fantasy book I could get my hands on.

In middle age, I marry. I am so lost, being ignorant of bipolar, ADHD, and PTSD. I had no cultural templates to recognize behavior, so I had to learn through experience. Since the diagnosis did not come until 26 years later, there was a lot of data waiting to coalesce, which took a year to integrate, after getting the diagnosis last year. And suddenly every baffling experience in the last quarter century, made sense. Because I had a cultural hook. Not that I agree with this particular hook. I choose that he has emotional problems lol, as we all do, and I have become more tolerant, respectful, helpful, and loving, now that I know what the hell is going on lol. I have become bolder at protecting myself when things get rough, because I now also understand what is going on with me.

In late middle age I became a Buddhist, and learned to lay down a track of magic with every breath. Because of the kind transmission of a perceptive ability through the cultural filter of a Bhutanese Tibetan Buddhist, I was so privileged to be with a few times. I know this now. I see Green Tara dancing in my heart. I now have a cultural filter of the unseen that is female, feminine, and like me.

Yeah, way cool.

In old age, I begin to learn the connective thread of what I lay down as a cultural filter, and it is love.

I have many ways to perceive love now, though I'd be surprised if I had a vision, a dream, a visit, a packet of data arriving dressed in the robes of Mohammed lol.

Information not of the five senses, comes through all sorts of cultural filters, but like the golden rule, you recognize when it happens.

You are way out there in the information field, so is Birddog. Perhaps you are in entirely different fields, and both of you are completely accurate and factual in what you know, and what you attempt to describe. For you, who have seen and felt the bug crawling into your eye, it is completely fact, but if someone from Iraq, a devout Muslim, illiterate, with access to only one cultural filter were to witness this, what would he see? If he becomes aware of the violation of your body with his "other senses", would he translate what he saw through his cultural filter, as a demonic spirit entering your body?

This is what we do, translate a perception not of the five senses (and even then!) through cultural filters.

So yes, I do believe calling on the Great Spirit, by whatever name, whatever form, whatever magic ritual, whatever desire, whatever need, from that place in the heart, works. (Sending out a burst of rage or love works actually. We are magical creatures, and emotion is the fuel.)

So in old age lol, I have become much more efficient at understanding the energies, because I recognize love now, what the real thing looks like, feels like. It is the cultural filter I have chosen by will, not birth and breeding, and it turns out to be a big giant one, encompassing most of the Earth's inhabitants, and I dare say, many of those off planet.

(I told you it was a sideways tangent.)

Sierra
    Last edited by Sierra; 21st December 2014 at 07:32.

21. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2014), Aspen (21st December 2014), Becky (21st December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), Gemma13 (21st December 2014), giovonni (21st December 2014), gripreaper (22nd December 2014), jcocks (22nd December 2014), jerry (21st December 2014), Krist (21st December 2014), Limor Wolf (21st December 2014), Marie (26th December 2014), NancyV (21st December 2014), Omni (21st December 2014), onawah (23rd December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st December 2014), RunningDeer (22nd December 2014), sandy (21st December 2014), ulli (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014), yelik (21st December 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    [I doubt you have access to the truth with ETs on a deeper level as you claim, due to your experiences related with Jesus. Experiences with Jesus is a sign of the controllers, not benevolent ETs. So its natural you would disagree with my information. Every experiencer of Jesus does.... Our sources are quite different. My sources have said Jesus is used to influence people who are attached to the old paradigms. A vector of influence. Same as the Archangels... Anything following christianity is suspect... So forgive me if I have skepticism towards your authenticity with ETs, and authority to tell me I am wrong and clueless...
    (This is a side ways sidetrack of the principle OP material)

Hi Omni,

Interesting thread, thank you.

I think there is something you are not taking into account, when discussing Jesus, archangels, and monotheistic religions; and that is cultural filters.

I'm not going to get into the existence of Jesus or archangels or the value of or the damage done by monotheistic religions, because it *can* be irrelevant to this conversation.

Cultural filters describe how one is taught to perceive. Literally. I read a fascinating article (somewhere, somewhen), what someone from a foreign culture will see in their eye, and what I see in my eye, when looking at the same piece of blue fabric, will not be the same color, simply because of how we were taught to perceive blue. This seems astounding to me, but I accept it is true, and that makes me wonder what the hell color blue [i]really[i] looks like.

If raised in a religious household, these cultural tracks are usually laid down very early in life. It therefore depends what gets hooked on the childhood archetypes as to whether one can overcome conditioning or not, adding a second layer of perceptive ability, operating alongside one's original childhood template.

I will give myself as an example since it is the one I am familiar with.

I was raised as a Christian, and as a child I absorbed the base milk instruction, do unto others as you would be done unto. As C.S. Lewis says, any three year old in the sandbox darn well know what it means when someone shrieking in outrage, "That's not fair!". This (unless you are a psychopath) is a template universal to humanity, we all understand the golden rule.

As a young adult, I became a born again Christian, attended a small home church for a decade, read the Bible straight through three times, attended classes etc. I absorbed magical rules of safety that work, I absorbed how to recognize spirit in action, and only the words of Jesus became a baseline. I left the church at the beginnings of the aids epidemic, so ashamed of their attitudes.

At the same time, I am dreaming prophetic dreams (some were dreams of timelines avoided), attending classes at night with books with words that move, hanging in outer space watching Sputnik go by, listening to a voice reciting the count of dead in major cities. How? Because I had laid down cultural filter tracks with reading every scifi and fantasy book I could get my hands on.

In middle age, I marry. I am so lost, being ignorant of bipolar, ADHD, and PTSD. I had no cultural templates to recognize behavior, so I had to learn through experience. Since the diagnosis did not come until 26 years later, there was a lot of data waiting to coalesce, which took a year to integrate, after getting the diagnosis last year. And suddenly every baffling experience in the last quarter century, made sense. Because I had a cultural hook. Not that I agree with this particular hook. I choose that he has emotional problems lol, as we all do, and I have become more tolerant, respectful, helpful, and loving, now that I know what the hell is going on lol. I have become bolder at protecting myself when things get rough, because I now also understand what is going on with me.

In late middle age I became a Buddhist, and learned to lay down a track of magic with every breath. Because of the kind transmission of a perceptive ability through the cultural filter of a Bhutanese Tibetan Buddhist, I was so privileged to be with a few times. I know this now. I see Green Tara dancing in my heart. I now have a cultural filter of the unseen that is female, feminine, and like me.

Yeah, way cool.

In old age, I begin to learn the connective thread of what I lay down as a cultural filter, and it is love.

I have many ways to perceive love now, though I'd be surprised if I had a vision, a dream, a visit, a packet of data arriving dressed in the robes of Mohammed lol.

Information not of the five senses, comes through all sorts of cultural filters, but like the golden rule, you recognize when it happens.

You are way out there in the information field, so is Birddog. Perhaps you are in entirely different fields, and both of you are completely accurate and factual in what you know, and what you attempt to describe. For you, who have seen and felt the bug crawling into your eye, it is completely fact, but if someone from Iraq, a devout Muslim, illiterate, with access to only one cultural filter were to witness this, what would he see? If he becomes aware of the violation of your body with his "other senses", would he translate what he saw through his cultural filter, as a demonic spirit entering your body?

This is what we do, translate a perception not of the five senses (and even then!) through cultural filters.

So yes, I do believe calling on the Great Spirit, by whatever name, whatever form, whatever magic ritual, whatever desire, whatever need, from that place in the heart, works. (Sending out a burst of rage or love works actually. We are magical creatures, and emotion is the fuel.)

So in old age lol, I have become much more efficient at understanding the energies, because I recognize love now, what the real thing looks like, feels like. It is the cultural filter I have chosen by will, not birth and breeding, and it turns out to be a big giant one, encompassing most of the Earth's inhabitants, and I dare say, many of those off planet.

(I told you it was a sideways tangent.)

Sierra
    Hey Sierra, thanks for the interesting and thoughtful post. Basically what I mean by "Jesus experiencers" is people who have had telepathic conversations with entities claiming they are Jesus. Well I guess you could say entities, it is likely AI speaking to them via electronic telepathy(electromagnetics) IMHO.

I totally agree with you that energies take different labels as per how we see things. I learned that pretty young when I identified the "structure"(was how I put it) of islam and christianity. They are very similar in the structure. If you put those religions into an ET AI and asked it to come up with geometrical shapes based on the religions based on the maths of the doctrines, they match up very similar.

Later on I expanded upon this structure realization and figure reality has it's own structure. Some people see the lines with clarity, others just see the vague structure of it. It is holographic in the sense that we can all see the general structure(well most of us), but we identify varying parts of that structure in our own ways. I wish I could convey these words telepathically to people because the text doesn't do the concepts in my mind justice....

ET AI can map structures of thoughtforms into symbols and shapes I learned later in life. I don't have unlimited access to it, but I have seen them enough to know it exists(perhaps the extent in which they will be allowed to show me of such).

Maybe I wont be understood at all in what I was saying up there, some things crystal clear in a short amount of time with telepathy, is very hard to convey in text in any way. Anyway the idea that energies are holographic to the perception is absolutely wisdom as I see it. But I am not speaking of that. I am talking about acute telepathic contact with beings claiming to be Jesus or Archangels(Basically things showing a Hierarchy to the Light).
    Last edited by Omni; 21st December 2014 at 06:49.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2014), Aspen (21st December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), Gemma13 (21st December 2014), Limor Wolf (21st December 2014), Sierra (21st December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014), yelik (21st December 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"(Basically things showing a Hierarchy to the Light)"

What if I changed what you wrote, to a "Beacon to the light"

"Jesus is the Light and the Way..."

if Heaven is a different dimension, not connected to ours, would you believe having a Spiritual connection allows you to connect through?

after passing everyone is told go into the light, no one says sit and wait for Jesus to bring you to the light...

for healing energy, I know seeking Jesus brings me to the light, it is like a Spiritual Road map like an autopilot destination point on my internal Navigation...

if you were OBE without the Nav for healing energy, how are you sure you are seeking the right bright light?

I say whatever works for you...

I don't just believe in miracles, I've experienced so many I expect them...

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

I personally don't find anything sinister about religion or any need for debunking it when we take a moment to eliminate the eternal information/data set about religion and view its definition as: the study of spirit; no different to there being nothing sinister in mathematics as the study of numbers, or the study of physics, food, art, water, biology, music, culture, interpersonal relationships, etc, etc, etc. (And as with most studies, practical application and experimentation go hand in hand.)

If I were at any given point, for example, attempting to play music, it would not be odd for me to think about say Mozart, or Tchaikovsky, or Beethoven, or any well known cultural musical icon, and in doing so to think how awesome it would be if I could chat with them, pick their genius abilities for help with my own experiences, etc, only to think buggar they're dead and even if they were alive I don't live close enough to even attempt trying to communicate, or attend a lecture that they may be conducting, etc.

This wouldn't necessarily stop me from musing over them to the point of "imagining" I was able to have a conversation with them, or connect with their energetic essence/signature, or tap into the reservoir of information that they were able to, in order to seek their inspiration, expertise, suggestions, and/or advice, with the situation I was currently dealing with in my musical landscape - which I then have the power to CHOOSE whether to use, incorporate, or discard, as I see fit!

So to muse over Jesus, or whatever signature name you want to give to a spiritual practitioner, is no different in my book when exploring spiritual landscape. And at the risk of oversimplifying, (which is actually my intent but I'm afraid I'm not very good at it), if I wanted to know more about my computer until I was able to master it myself, it would make perfect sense to seek out an IT Guru, or not, depending on one's individual preference for engaging with information - be it exploration, creation, control, or combinations thereof!

Seeking an expert does not automatically determine though that one is in allegiance with the controlling aspects of people/entities/organizations that hijack and distort other people/entities life experiences in attempts to own, control, distort, or manipulate, information. Perhaps Elvis and Michael Jackson could be thrown in here also, or the scientists that "split the atom", as an example of my train of thought - but no doubt there are literally millions of examples that could be used which we are all too sadly familiar with.

Therefore in order to override the copious amounts of information, disinformation, opinion, and so forth, about the practitioner's information sphere that I am keen to embrace/grasp, it would be worthwhile for me to focus directly on the source/essence of the practitioner's information. Thinking about what I am going to cook for dinner, or texting on my phone, whilst the IT Guru is sharing his knowledge is only going to handicap me as I will have distorted/derailed/interrupted parts of the information being shared; no different if I was thinking about other stuff whilst tuning into the musical essence/sphere of Beethoven, or the spiritual essence/sphere of Jesus/Christ.

In other words if I find myself in space/time sitting at a piano playing some keys that are resounding in glorious symphony but also find myself playing keys that are discordant and harsh, to help my situation it would be deficient to start thinking about what I am going to do in another position in space/time. Surely it would behoove me to disable all non-relevant information/influence by mastering my focus of intent to the given situation . . . thinking about Beethoven, not as the man, but as an essence of musical expertise, would simply be applying a word/glyph to my situation which acts as an "essence key" into the information sphere of harmonious music where I can afford myself greater access to the essence of musical skill - and if I am able to master this focus then I will instantaneously eliminate the interference of information that is enticing me to focus on what I am going to cook for dinner.

Synonymously, if one finds themselves in a spiritual situation and naturally doesn't have time to "run off and do some research" on how to get out of a predicament, tuning out all other sensory information and focusing solely on the essence of oneself coupled with that of a spiritual practitioner, (be it Jesus, one's neighbor, or the tree in your backyard for that matter), whose wisdom/information one aligns with, because one is feeling alone and/or vulnerable at the time, is quite logically going to enable one to shift into a more focused, coherent space, to afford greater access to the essence of the spiritual practice/wisdom that one subscribes to - (incidently this is IMHO exactly what group/enmasse focused meditation and its powerful influence for positive outcomes, is doing).

How common is it when we get into sticky situations to pose/focus on a mudra, or prayer, or spiritual icon/essence, because we are desperately looking to access our eternal essence for help, guidance, and assistance in averting or solving a problem, or avoiding an adversary, etc. And in all honesty how many have never, at least once, attempted this, only to see it fail. So who do we blame? Beethoven or Christ, the organizations that claim to know them better than themselves, the intelligence of mind control operatives, or could we just not have practiced long enough to be able to access the essence of what we are wanting at the time because we haven't quite mastered "focused intent" by eliminating interference in order to truly "get us in the zone"? Many supreme athletes can lend assistance to what I am attempting to share here also, when they eliminate all other information fields, "get in the zone" and perform surprisingly superhuman feats.

If we are eternal, then information is eternal. Choosing how information "individually" serves our focused intention, at any given point, does not therefore have to be that complex; nor does it have to be packaged up into another individual, or groups, interpretation of information - especially data sets of information from within the eternity of information, that try to "capture truth", when truth is the one constant that invariably shifts in the eternity of information.
    Being able to embrace the fluidity of truth is, IMHO, the greatest tool to apply - eternally!

Not wishing to detract from the theme of importance of identifying controlling and manipulative information here, e.g. AI mimicry, how do we therefore navigate into information zones for the greatest outcomes? Where do we place/position our glyphs, or "essence keys", so we can avoid networks of imitation, manipulation and control? Depends, of course, on what one's motive is, but from my personal experience, the greatest zone to practice focused intention on, and to place/position the "information seeking glyph" into, is via the heart portal/network - not the mind!

It is the one network that I have come to understand and experience that does NOT have imitations because it has an authenticity "check valve", for want of a better description, i.e. you can only access the heart portal network with genuine heart centered intention. Never in my wildest dreams did I "think" that the heart had a portal, was connected to a network, and was actually a source of sophisticated, unimaginable, intelligence that supersedes all intelligence levels in the mind networks, as inconceivably vast as they are. Sounds easier said than done though when we are conditioned to predominantly access and use the mind networks, which is why I have had to humbly practice, practice and then practice some more over many years, and still do, to be able to distinguish the difference and constantly shift and navigate between the two.

N.B. Apologies if this appears off tangent to thread also, but as conversational points have directly walked into religion, Jesus, interpretations of, etc, I trust my contribution is acceptable.

Quote Sierra Quote: So yes, I do believe calling on the Great Spirit, by whatever name, whatever form, whatever magic ritual, whatever desire, whatever need, from that place in the heart, works.
    Quote Omniverse Quote: If you put those religions into an ET AI and asked it to come up with geometrical shapes based on the religions based on the maths of the doctrines, they match up very similar.
    Cheers
    Gemma13

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Aspen (21st December 2014), Becky (21st December 2014), Marie (26th December 2014), onawah (23rd December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    when I connected through Omni to his AI, they instantly looked over at me, I'm talking a 6 Satellite grid they could pinpoint on one person...

they took over my heart, it felt like it was going to pound out of my chest, communication does not need an implant for AI connectivity

85% of your brain that isn't being used, is part of a subconscious AI of humans all of us connected together through a part of our brains we aren't using

ET's seem to be able to connect to any of us through our humanity AI...

Black Ops can direct communications to any of us through this artificial telepathy through Space Satellites...

they turned them on me when one night and I thought my brain was going to explode, rolled a ball together of the pain energy and did a psychic scream launching at attackers and saw a vision of their satellites exploding, black ops has given up on hacking me... and they flee when I feel them tampering others around me...

so they do have limitations our minds are powerful enough to overcome...

Enlightenment is awareness of everything going on around you your conscious didn't create...
    Do you believe you actually blew up real physical (black op?) satellites with your psychic mind powers? Or was it a symbolic vision of some kind?

Thanks.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

every one of us at Avalon that were being attacked suddenly had it stop...

we were under attack by black ops for messing with Omniverse, they liked him for their tool... against us... it was bizarre, we were under attack by black ops, cyber trolls and a very dark entity all after Bill released more info about PTB monsters and their plans... I decided we needed Omniverse on our side, he became one of us...

imagine if the whole US had been under Satellite mind control, and it was suddenly unplugged...

it isn't the first electronics I knocked out, getting snuggly in front of the fireplace and suddenly there is a bachelor party going on in the complex next door, wooping and hollering, she pushed away upset what she was hearing in the background... Suddenly they were all moaning, the VCR just ate the tape...

I had stepped out under the stars, the headache had lasted for 45 minutes...

I was holding my head from the pain and it was like I knew the signal was coming from above, then I could see the signal breaking down into 6 directions.

the pain was close to migraine level, I imagined the pain as an object, I compressed it, tighter and tighter, smaller than a pin head...

then I released, within moments, the pain was gone, signals knocked out...

it never came back, if they are operational again, they aren't being directed at me any longer...

so yes, I really believe I was shown an actual vision of their explosions and the psychics I was shown with jellied minds who were behind the operation, it was like a signal magnifier being used on us...

Omniverse says the ETs and Blackops are both searching for the gifted for elimination, I have been in the public view showing impossibilities in black and white for years.

Omni and all my other friends of ETs, have never seen or heard of the Blue Dudes a few of us from Avalon have described... They are there watching over and shielding us, and seem to be a level above those black ops are working with...

as for religion, we had a thread going from those who had been hurt by the Catholic church and I suddenly saw a memory of one of the participants, I said that's it time for the Catholic Church to Change...

within an hour, the Pope resigned...

an hour after resigning, the Vatican was struck by lightening...

just a coincidence?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st December 2014 at 15:40.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Wowza. Do you ever have experiences that turn out to be obviously delusional, in between these other extraordinary experiences that you believe are real? Like, do you keep a log of your psychic exploits?

Thanks for any answers. I'm just very curious. You can PM if you like.

Cool thread.

30. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Radial (here)
    Wowza. Do you ever have experiences that turn out to be obviously delusional, in between these other extraordinary experiences that you believe are real? Like, do you keep a log of your psychic exploits?

Cool thread.
    Welcome to the rabbit hole!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Omni (21st December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (21st December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Cool thread.
    Avalon is my log...

I started as an engineer that didn't believe in ETs, Ghosts or the big guy

I'm still an Engineer, but now a believer in the unseen...

I have visions that are premonitions of what is coming all the time, works great for Texas Hold-em

some are a warning to switch timelines showing coming disasters...

we get a lot of redo's after tragedies... I'm still not sure who hits the replay with an altered outcome...

ever have an oh **** moment seeing a disaster?

imagine before you finish saying ****, being in a dejavu reliving the instant needing changing...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st December 2014 at 20:06.

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I hesitate to speak this way again(saying what someone else says is not right), but I do not believe rocky can destroy a black ops satellite with "psychic screams". Just my perspective. Maybe he does but I highly doubt it. As for me being protected, such is not really the case. I have been tortured with advanced technology every day for years. Every single day. I see no sign of it stopping or satellites being destroyed.

I have however received intervention on my behalf a couple times by benevolent ETs. TPTB were going to hard with the mind control in me and ETs stepped in and said they had to allow me to carry out my soul purpose and somewhat of a natural self for me to be allowed, and basically allowed a purpose again without extremely harsh repercussions. If you noticed I was gone for like 2 years on Avalon. I couldn't speak about what I know without tortures and threats that made it not worth it. At no time has the cabal been neutralized in my case, except in debate by me telepathically(which usually means more torture is coming lol).

If someone could destroy their black ops satellites that person would likely be targeted in their own way to suppress that. We see no evidence of people being able to psychicly destroy the seen. Why would it be reasonable to think it can destroy the unseen? Of course the unseen is not around to observe so it is hard to confirm if anything was destroyed.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st December 2014 at 20:23.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2014), Calz (22nd December 2014), NancyV (22nd December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast