+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Government Black Ops Programs - Deep Into the Rabbit Hole

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Default Re: Government Black Ops Programs - Deep Into the Rabbit Hole

Reading this thread gives me a new respect for the members in Avalon, particularly the ones who are still here. I have not personally experienced very much AI attack, or what I believe probably was. It takes a lot of commitment to stick with it when attacks like the ones described above happen . . . ..

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

A week on this forum. I can't tell who's coo coo and who is an 'agent' ...

It all seems like a role-playing game sometimes.

I'm going to check back in two years and see how much the superheroes have accomplished. I won't be surprised when I find the same people recycling the sci-fi disinfo Fed through mediums like this, pretending to be fairies, angels, Et's and Neo matrix agents (just go back through this forum and find anything that was proven true. 99 percent BS delusion Psyop that drives people to mental illness, and then into the arms of 'councilers', as goodet types it, oddly enough).

'project' ... think about it. There is help with medicine and counseling outside new age circles.

Best of luck, superheroes. Maybe I'm wrong about you guys!
    Last edited by Radial; 21st December 2014 at 21:23. Reason: merry mithramas

3. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

This looks interesting. Thanks. I will read asap.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Omni (22nd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

You must ask to receive -this is the law.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Radial (here)

I'm going to check back in two years and see how much the superheroes have accomplished. I won't be surprised when I find the same people recycling the sci-fi disinfo Fed through mediums like this, pretending to be fairies, angels, Et's and Neo matrix agents (just go back through this forum and find anything that was proven true. 99 percent BS delusion Psyop that drives people to mental illness, and then into the arms of 'councilers', as goodet types it, oddly enough).

'project' ... think about it. There is help with medicine and counseling outside new age circles.

Hopefully you won't give up so fast! Avalon consists mostly of entertainment, after all in the end it's just one big chat room with people from different backgrounds. Mostly fringe though since we're really not your average Joe's with our thoughts and beliefs and then again we are.

Some have stories which seem to to be impossible and some of them actually are true. Most people just want to hear bedside stories, here too. Connection, are we anything without it? Or the truth, if you desire it? I know I do.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Calz (22nd December 2014), Omni (22nd December 2014), Radial (21st December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd December 2014), RunningDeer (22nd December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014), thunder24 (22nd December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014)

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Radial (here)

Angels speak and do not know , or know and do not speak ...

that's what they're known for in either case

Human life however , is a fragile struggle between truth and lies , light and darkness , wisdom and madness , prose and poetry ..

there are things that contemporary language, folks and science can't yet entertain .

Fair well

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Calz (22nd December 2014), Radial (21st December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (21st December 2014), Wind (21st December 2014)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

you know there is a reason I suddenly stepped back into your thread, it is time you learn a little more about yourself...

Have you ever wondered why black ops has such an interest in "you"

I brought up the 85% of your brain being human AI for a reason, and yes it is translated into Gen X-Y-Z exoteric explanations are fluff with little substance of understanding, so bear with me...

you are a type of channel Master to this AI, they know it, but you have never understood their goal to manipulate you into making changes in the human AI... This isn't about testing your capabilities as much as the attempt to control them. They directed you to join us if I remember right, which would link all of us into your human AI. They really didn't understand who had already gathered at Avalon. They attempted to break us down into groups they could handle, but they don't have the ability, our Spirits gathered us, we didn't come consciously...

we are all connected through the AI, so infiltrating one location spreads out to everyone in your "network" they aren't planting a virus, it is a control sequence, right now they've lost it on the populace.

by attacking us it polarized us from them, now they face a line in the sand, knowing our responses won't be kind.

when my daughters best friend, at 7 years old was kidnapped raped and murdered, it knocked me to my knees, I suddenly had gifts that opened up allowing me to solve missing children's cases, the rest is history, but I share a different side than you to the same story.

I really don't care if you ever believe in Jesus, I'm not a preacher gathering a flock, my belief is more than enough to cover everyone... That's one secret religion doesn't share. so the next question is, are you ready for more Q&As like we did in the beginning, or does that get painful at this moment?

laterz radial...

since we last spoke, I found I've had a shiny blue ET hanging around, sits levitating in the chair out in the back yard... I have a friend that has always seen spirits through her life, but when she visited her eyes got big and she asked who's that... I glanced back seeing no-one then had a flash of a vision like I was looking through her eyes...

I might not be able to disrupt my attackers Satellite, but I know someone who can and will...

after she left. I walked out chuckling thinking I was nuts, so I looked up at the sky and said show me right there, thinking up through 4 stars... are ETs real?

suddenly a red shooting star that morphed to blue, right exactly between the 4 stars...

I had to sit down, then I looked back over at the empty chair, I had only thought it, not said a word to anyone...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd December 2014 at 03:45.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

from interaction questioning the Blue Dude, my intuition feedback from the seer was like Einstein was teaching an infant math...

I said just ask him "why is he here?"

he answered her without her repeating it, "to fulfill prophecy the way it is meant to be..."

I started thinking of all the rumors the queen wants prophecy fulfilled with her family, but would she have the power of black ops to conquer anything or one who wants to fight it?

can the Blue Dude really be at the level he can stop anything man is capable of throwing at me?

7 or 8 years ago when I said when Kurdistan becomes a nation, I become King David, most of you said Kurdistan, where's that...

after the battle of Kobane, everyone knows of Kurdistan...

once isis is cleared Syrian Kurdistan is declaring a nation...

it's really happening, PTB plans are falling flat on their faces...

the dude who had the largest day of We Survived the Mayan Calendar celebration in 26,000 years party on his Birthday is about to become King of the Heart of the Middle East...

They would have stopped me if they could, but I think I'm protected by everyone who matters, I'm ready to smack down whoever is bothering you...

it's up to you if you want to engage to expose who it is...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 22nd December 2014 at 06:23.

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    They directed you to join us if I remember right
    Incorrect. I joined Avalon on my own volition.

Quote are you ready for more Q&As like we did in the beginning
    I have answered every question ever asked to me on the internet(other than one's I somehow did not read). So if you have questions just go ahead and ask in any of my threads(or PM if it's more appropriate). I'm not really interested in opening a specific QnA thread though.

I have respect for you rocky. It was a little painful to say I think you were wrong because I respect you a lot. However it is my opinion... If you have psychic powers like that, go here and shock the world: http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html and get a million dollars in the process.

Just curious rocky, this quote:
    Black Ops can direct communications to any of us through this artificial telepathy through Space Satellites...
    Have you ever spoke to any of them before? I'm curious what kind of telepathic interaction you have had with them.

I have spoken to US government black ops agents (one in person, rest telepathically in their own electronic telepathy network in which I am within somehow). I hesitate to speak of it because people get all kinds of questions about talking to Black Ops Agents with telepathy. TI's will call you a perp in a millisecond, and others will find it ridiculous. Some truths are ridiculous. So one is at a disadvantage telling them. It I'm sure is very hard to believe that a targeted individual made it into basically the top of the pyramid's telepathic network, although I am quarantined from most people within that network.. They do not want my story getting out. I have not said to anyone some of the things they have done to me. Some aspects of reality you cannot really talk about because of the content. They know you cannot talk about some things, so they like to do those things...

Anyway, one of the most unlikely true stories posted on the net today I'm sure, that a TI made it into the illuminati's telepathic network. Many TIs experience electronic telepathy, but few ever get anywhere with it. there is a reason I don't speak of it much.... Speaking about it tends to discredit me I think. But I have no problem talking about it once or twice just to get it documented on the net...

One tactic I have experienced is to get you to agree to not mention anything about something before you hear it, then they give you the truth about a subject, and by agreement you are obligated to not speak of it, and it negates the premise of you naturally figuring out that truth. They did it to me once with some UFO file truth. I learned from it. I now say no to that kind of temptation....
    Last edited by Omni; 22nd December 2014 at 09:16.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (22nd December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

can the Blue Dude really be at the level he can stop anything man is capable of throwing at me?
    It is certainly possible I suppose. With me, the ETs let me experience a very harsh reality. They watch over and make sure certain things do not happen, and through just their presence or somehow AI lobbying with US Gov AI they have achieved things for me. But I do get roughed up by US government AI on a daily basis. I do seem to be kind of on my own down here.... I'm a person that naturally opposes the control systems in place in this world... From my own perspective based on what I've seen(which isn't nec. what I believe) the lightside(I so need to find a better word than lightside for it) groups are not well represented on earth from what I have found... The dark is well represented. In ETs this is shifted I believe, and the light outnumber the dark. But due to exopolitical agreements it seems to me, that ETs are basically handcuffed in terms of doing something quite often. They just have to watch,.. They can lobby, but that can backfire.

One thing they have made very clear to me is they do not make deals to prevent torture. If they did they explained one would see torture go up, and find the cabal threatening to torture all kinds of people asking for all kinds of things.

They have told me occasionally they decree things to worldly powers. But if what I was told is right, it is pretty rare. From what I understand of exopolitics dark ETs get to do something if light ETs get to do something in many cases. It is possible some things get rectified over time if lets say one is constantly targeted by dark forces, and killed a few times etc, they might get immunity for a lifetime from a list of things as I understand it...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (22nd December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (22nd December 2014), Sierra (23rd December 2014)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

1st don't ever feel bad about correcting me, if anyone tells you they know everything, mute them, it's impossible...

I'm human and can only share what I see from my perspective right or wrong...

you understand AI controls better than all of us, so let's go to the moment I saw the ET ship blast off...

did the words "show me ETs are real" pop into my head at that moment, or was I listening to someone else in my head...

was the two colored flash right where I ask for it real, or an image put into my vision...

when you talk AIs at the level you are experiencing, it could be any of the above scenarios isn't it?

when they looked at me through my connection to you, I stepped through to look at them, I remember seeing a grey at the console, and he was surprised seeing me looking at him...

I guess all my experience in computer networking paid off, whether they gave us this technology or not their systems work the same as ours, I was able to find a hub where multiple AIs were connected, so I checked out all the different networks, some connected across dimensions...

now if they really wanted it squashed I would have been erased, but I think they want the information getting out that they are there and how they are interacting with us on a regular basis.

they aren't just observing us through a microscope, they are monitoring our minds also...

so where is the line between the ET network and black ops, are they being given access to the same system, or have they created their own?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2