+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9 Lunar Waves (Hologram?) Filmed - Game Change - Crrow777 (My take- are they moon-quakes instead?)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default 9 Lunar Waves (Hologram?) Filmed - Game Change - Crrow777 (My take- are they moon-quakes instead?)

Here is some more from Crrow777 regarding the lunar waves that he and others have captured from their moon observations using telescopes.

Crrow speculates that this is evidence of a hologram being projected over the surface of the moon to act as a cover to hide what is on the moon's surface.

Personally I think the waves may actually be moon-quakes. Since scientists have surmised that there is no plate tectonic activity on the moon, this would imply that any moon-quakes would have to be artificially induced, i.e. they are not a natural occurrence, therefore they are man/alien induced.

Is this evidence there is underground activity taking place on the moon, which may be generating these "moon-quakes?"

Either way, there is something strange going on, which is generating these surface waves across the moon.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 21st December 2014 at 17:00.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st December 2014), conk (23rd December 2014), DNA (22nd December 2014), etheric underground (21st December 2014), Gordon Brian Smith (22nd December 2014), halffull (21st December 2014), Matisse (21st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (21st December 2014), Richard S. (22nd December 2014), sandy (22nd December 2014), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2014), yiolas (21st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 9 Lunar Waves (Hologram?) Filmed - Game Change - Crrow777 (My take- are they moon-quakes instead?)

are they connected to cme,s or is that to simple of an answer.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

sandy (22nd December 2014), seeker/reader (22nd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: 9 Lunar Waves (Hologram?) Filmed - Game Change - Crrow777 (My take- are they moon-quakes instead?)

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    are they connected to cme,s or is that to simple of an answer.
    Who knows???

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

I wonder if it has always been there or is it something of recent happening? How can something that can be seen from the distance between the Earth and Moon and travel across the Moon like that not also show some kind of movement somewhere on the Moon as a result? Would the vast distance cause the lack of detail as to witness the surface effects of such a wave right across the Moon?

Highly interesting and intriguing
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

seeker/reader (22nd December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Austria Avalon Member Selmir1984's Avatar
    Thanks

I Think it can be a hologramm around the moon ..maybe.... so we cant see the structures and the lott of stuff on the moon...maybe

THE DAY E:T. BOARDED SPACE SHUTTLE: http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/s...e-payload-bay/

http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/site/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Selmir1984 For This Post:

seeker/reader (22nd December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

All great questions that everyone has asked.

The main reasons why they reminded me of earthquakes was that these waves seem to come from different points of origin and some seem to be more intense/pronounced than others, which is synonymous to having different earthquakes of different "magnitude."

I am not familiar with how holograms are created however I would assume there would be some holographic projector somewhere, which would be a single source of the signal. So if an interruption of the signal were to take place which caused a "ripple/re-boot" in the signal, wouldn't you expect to see it originating from the same direction at all times and have the same intensity? A single source (point of origin) with the same wave amplitude???

Any hologram experts out there???

+ Reply to Thread