+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: 2 NYPD Cops Killed, another hoax like event? you be the judge.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Default 2 NYPD Cops Killed, another hoax like event? you be the judge.

This is a re-post from another thread and I thought it deserved its own thread as this double homicide is starting to look like some form of staged event IMO. OP

2 NYPD Cops Killed, another hoax like event? you be the judge.

Quote Two NYPD officers 'assassinated' while sitting in patrol car in Brooklyn by gunman who boasted on Instagram about 'revenge' killing cops

Ismaaiyl Brinsley fired at NYPD officers Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in their squad car in Bedford-Stuyvesant sources said. Hours earlier, Brinsley shot his girlfriend in Baltimore and boasted in social media about wanting to kill cops. Both officers later died at Woodhull Hospital.
    Seems like a random nutjob, a random shooting????? HMMMM?

Gun automatically linked to the shooter (they can prove the weapon used immediately)

Quote The same gun Brinsley showed off on his Instagram page, a silver semiautomatic Taurus, was found under his body,
    He shot his girlfriend before shooting the cops and she was expected to survive, but mysteriously died???????

Quote Hours before he showed up in Brooklyn, Brinsley shot his ex-girlfriend at about 5:45 a.m. in Owings Mills, Md., about 15 miles from Baltimore.

The 29-year-old woman, who was hit in the stomach, underwent surgery and was expected to survive, a family member told The News.
    any question that he actually shot his girlfriend????? well, yes, case closed (immediately).

Quote Brinsley also apparently bragged about shooting his ex-gal pal. On his Instagram account, he posted a photo of army fatigues with apparent blood stains.
    and then there's this......

Quote Brinsley was known as a lifelong criminal with ties to Brooklyn. Baltimore County authorities, after learning he was on the run and had posted social media messages about killing cops, sent a wanted flyer to the NYPD, Bratton said.
    but....

Quote Later Saturday, Baltimore County cops offered a timeline that conflicted with Bratton’s account.
    this is also a strange "coincidence"....

Quote “There were like 75 cops here and a bunch ran toward the subway after the guy. There was a huge police presence there. Even undercovers were coming out of nowhere.”
    and once again, who is the big political figure immediately on the case and making his presence known???????????????

The rev., Al Sharpton!

Is this just me or is this another classic when it come to controlled and planned events?????? This whole event basically deserves it's own thread and need to be further investigated IMO.

and like I said, the weekend isn't even over with yet, likely more to come!

Article quotes are taken from here.

ADDED:

also, I can not find one article that mentions an actual eyewitness to this shooting, yet less all the civilians on the street, eyewitnesses says there were at least 75 cops right in the area and undercover cops popping out of now where from all over the place???????????????

Something isn't adding up and it looks to be like a false flag or sacrifice type of ritual to me.....but of course, I may be totally wrong about this.

Keep a close eye on this guy, he seems to be everywhere and a main player on the political stage right now.......

an anti-terrorism drill going on at the same exact time of the shooting?????????????

Quote The two uniformed officers killed on duty were identified as Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. They were sitting in their marked police car on a Bedford–Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, street corner, allegedly working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill.
    Source (1 of many sources)

post update

This photo is the one officials claim the shooter took of himself after shooting his girlfriend and possibly right after killing the two police officers....BUT, they always screw up in these types of controlled false flag type of events. Notice his shoe has no laces in it?????

Now one can scour the recent internet articles and find all kinds of photos with the shooter laying on a stretcher as they are taking him from the subway where they claim he shot and killed himself, but, if you look closely, this same shoe mysteriously has a lace in it and is tied in a bow! Hmmmm, since when do cops lace a perps shoe after he kills himself??????

Last edited by SilentFeathers; 22nd December 2014 at 18:35.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

animovado (21st December 2014), aranuk (21st December 2014), belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Buzzie (22nd December 2014), Gaia (21st December 2014), genevieve (22nd December 2014), joeecho (21st December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014), outerheaven (21st December 2014), Referee (22nd December 2014), Rollo (21st December 2014), TargeT (24th December 2014), the_real_dave-id (22nd December 2014), Words of Joy (22nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: 2 NYPD Cops Killed, another hoax like event? you be the judge.

This is from December 6th......

Quote NYPD cops warned militant group Black Guerilla Family ‘preparing to shoot on-duty police officers’
    EXCLUSIVE: An NYPD confidential informant learned of the threat on Friday evening — three days after a Staten Island grand jury decided not to indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo for the chokehold death of Eric Garner. Cop union confirmed the threat late Saturday and were ordering all police officers, on duty and off, to take extra precautions.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2036616
    seems to be somehow related.....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), joeecho (21st December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

It is peculiar how the news services are able to put out a narrative of an 'event' so quickly. It's as if they have already created a narrative before an event occurs and then put out the 'story' regardless of whether it's the truth or not.

A-g-e-n-d-a is motivation number one.

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Why are they not reporting the race of the officers and the shooter like they have been ad nausea in the recent cases of police shooting civilians? Every single report of the Michael Brown shooting starts with "Michael Brown, the unarmed black man shot by a while police officer... "

But in this case they just report a short summary of what happened and leave out that it was a black man who claimed he was seeking to even the score for Michael Brown and Eric Garner. I guess it doesn't quite fit the white racist narrative that the media has been pushing for the last few months!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Alan (24th December 2014), belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), joeecho (21st December 2014), NancyV (22nd December 2014), Referee (22nd December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    Why are they not reporting the race of the officers and the shooter like they have been ad nausea in the recent cases of police shooting civilians? Every single report of the Michael Brown shooting starts with "Michael Brown, the unarmed black man shot by a while police officer... "

But in this case they just report a short summary of what happened and leave out that it was a black man who claimed he was seeking to even the score for Michael Brown and Eric Garner. I guess it doesn't quite fit the white racist narrative that the media has been pushing for the last few months!
    another oddity in this event, no white involved on the surface....shooter black, victims I believe are asian and mexican/latino.
    SilentFeathers

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Gaia (21st December 2014), joeecho (21st December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Another report about his "distinctive" sneakers he was wearing and took a self photo of right after the shooting!

How come these reporters do NOT notice that the photo the shooter took has no shoe lace in the shoe RIGHT AFTER THE SHOOTING, but the photos RIGHT AFTER THE SHOOTING (moments after he killed himself) magically has a shoe lace in it??????????? AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS????? AM I HALLUCINATING???

Am I suppose to believe this shooter killed two cops and ran to perhaps a shoe store and bought some shoelaces and laced his shoe and tied it in a nice bow and then immediately shot and killed himself?????????????????????? Is there a shoe store in between the slain cops vehicle and the subway tunnel he immediately ran to????? SERIOUSLY!

Quote A second Instagram post dated just after the shooting showed the same camouflage pants and distinctive blue sneakers worn by the gunman as his body was carried from the scene on a stretcher.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21...via-instagram/
    Why in the hell am I the only one catching this "discrepancy"????????????????????????
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st December 2014 at 20:33.
    SilentFeathers

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Bingo (21st December 2014), penn (22nd December 2014)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Yes, this is indeed strange. I've been mulling it over all morning long. That a perp supposedly associated with the prison gang, the Black Guerrilla Family goes out and kills an Asian and Latino officer in retribution for white cops killing black men. It creates a rift between law abiding members of other minority groups. It feels like divide and conquer.

At the same time, if the story thus far on this kid is true, his history of carrying a concealed weapon, of being imprisoned for a couple of years, and of being generally unstable would indeed indicate a lack of forethought and impulsivity on his part. He might have just seen cops and did not care what ethnicity they belonged to.

There is justification for either view, in the current, confused climate.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Gaia (21st December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

another oddity in this event, no white involved on the surface....shooter black, victims I believe are asian and mexican/latino.
    I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world,” said Bloomberg, reports The New York Observer. "I have my own State Department''

That's just my two cents : We are going to see a whole lot of violence, innocent blood shed, rights lost; the fabric of civil society is being destroyed. We are being played and pitted against one another. What is the aim? Most of us are not going to like the end result but it may already be too late to back out of the devious plot.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Yes, this is indeed strange. I've been mulling it over all morning long. That a perp supposedly associated with the prison gang, the Black Guerrilla Family goes out and kills an Asian and Latino officer in retribution for white cops killing black men. It creates a rift between law abiding members of other minority groups. It feels like divide and conquer.

At the same time, if the story thus far on this kid is true, his history of carrying a concealed weapon, of being imprisoned for a couple of years, and of being generally unstable would indeed indicate a lack of forethought and impulsivity on his part. He might have just seen cops and did not care what ethnicity they belonged to.

There is justification for either view, in the current, confused climate.
    1+1 is equalling 3 for me on this one; it really looks to be another drill gone live to me.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 21st December 2014 at 20:36.
    SilentFeathers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

A smoking gun so to speak in my opinion.....

selfie taken right after the shooting (even shows blood on his pants) NO SHOE LACE

another photo right after the shooting (shoe magically has a lace in it).....

several articles I've read say the selfie was taken (time stamped) right after he shot the cops.....and obviously him dead on the stretcher photo was taken right after he shot the cops too.

BIZARRE!!!!!!!
    SilentFeathers

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Gaia (21st December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014), the_real_dave-id (22nd December 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There is also the chance the laceless photo was taken after he shot his girlfriend and on his way to NY he stopped somewhere and bought some shoelaces! LOL.....they actually do look brand new! Perhaps I am mistaken about this "anomaly"
    SilentFeathers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I have my own army in the NYPD, which is the seventh biggest army in the world,” said Bloomberg, reports The New York Observer. "I have my own State Department''

That's just my two cents : We are going to see a whole lot of violence, innocent blood shed, rights lost; the fabric of civil society is being destroyed. We are being played and pitted against one another. What is the aim? Most of us are not going to like the end result but it may already be too late to back out of the devious plot.
    Yes, I also have a strong feeling this will only escalate....(it actually already has been for some time now)

Quote The New York Police Department issued a warning to officers Sunday that the department is actively investigating reports that a man is driving to New York from Tennessee to kill two more police officers, Fox News has learned.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/21...via-instagram/
    SilentFeathers

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gaia (21st December 2014)

24. Link to Post #13
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

Description of a live leak video called «Minutes after two NYPD cops killed execution style»:

«Two New York City police officer were shot and killed Saturday after they were shot by a gunman as they sat inside a patrol car.

The attack took place in Brooklyn at around 3 p.m., the New York Daily News reported.

“The perp came out of the houses, walked up behind the car and lit them up,” a high-ranking police official told the Daily News.

An NYPD spokesman confirmed to Fox News that two officers were shot in the incident and were immediately moved to a nearby hospital. Police later told The Associated Press that both officers died from their injuries..

The New York Post reported that both officers were shot in the head at point-blank range.

“It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source told The Post.

The gunman just started “pumping bullets” into the patrol car, another source said.

The suspect then fled to a nearby subway station before he shot and killed himself.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20...ally-injured/»

Link: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c71_1419119373

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To me, it looks like it is two different pants we are seeing in the two pictures (in the OP). When on the stretcher, it looks like his pants has a side pocket on the left side. The bloody pants, however, do not seem to have side pockets.

If he had the time to change his pants, he could possibly also have taken the time to put on laces.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Gaia (22nd December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yes, that is a major discrepancy...and there are more imo. These lone gunman staged events really pop out at us now.

I live in Brooklyn, although not in Bed Stuy. However, it will take more than this event to create a race war here. We're used to being a melting pot. We love the diversity and the energy that comes from it.

I'm not saying there is no violence here, I am saying there is no violence that fits this pattern. No one simply walks up to a police car and shoots two men dead. Then suddenly hears sirens (would probably take 30 minutes for that to happen), then runs into the nearest subway and kills himself because he is so afraid of the cops. This is just not recognizable behavior. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

And all this in the middle of an anti-terrorist drill? I would be very surprised if there were terrorists located there but seems like good cover to pull this fiasco off.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Gaia (22nd December 2014), Joe Akulis (22nd December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

1+1 is equalling 3 for me on this one; it really looks to be another drill gone live to me.
    Good point, SilentFeathers. This is a major inconsistency. The progression of events from this point on has to be observed carefully. As the MSM is currently honed in on this meme and national support rightly rises for the police in light of this event, people of good conscience are going to be conflicted and drawn more toward stability and order as a result. A shoestring is not going to convince most. The natural tendency is going to lean toward the institution. If this is a false flag event and the purpose was indeed to create a rift between different minority communities further actions taken to pacify the black urban communities will result in the protests being less diverse in nature, more monochromatic. Further isolation of blacks.

To add another dimension, the recent move to normalize relations with Cuba open the door to bounty hunters who wish to bring Assata Shakur back to the US for "justice". The reason for her inclusion in the FBI most wanted list is similar to the issues currently ascendant here in the US. She was arrested and charged numerous times for crimes against the state, associated with the Black Panthers and their movement for self-determination in the black community.

These "steps" in this not-so-gradual escalation may be related.

Will Cuba give up Assata Shakur, FBI's most wanted woman?

The U.S. and Cuba are pressing reset on diplomatic relations. And here's one of the many questions coming out of this story: Will Assata Shakur be extradited and face life in prison back in the U.S.?

"I come from a very strong history, and I simply want to live on this planet," said Shakur.

Shakur was convicted of the 1973 killing of a New Jersey state trooper during a shootout. She was shot twice by officers during the incident.

Shakur was given life in prison but always proclaimed her innocence. She was a member of the armed black nationalist group the Black Liberation Army and the Black Panther Party.

In 1979, Shakur escaped from prison with the help of fellow Liberation Army members and fled to Cuba where Fidel Castro took her in as a fellow socialist and accepted her request for asylum.

Read more here ...

According to Wikipedia:

Quote BGF was associated with a number of leftist groups, including the Black Liberation Army, Symbionese Liberation Army, and Weather Underground.
    Assata Shakur was a member of the Black Liberation Army. Also according to Wikipedia, this is the goal of the Black Guerilla Family:

Quote Inspired by Marcus Garvey, the Black Guerilla Family was characterized as an ideological African-American Marxist revolutionary organization composed of prisoners. It was founded with the stated goals of eradicating racism, maintaining dignity in prison, and overthrowing the United States government.
    So. There is a dovetailing of potentialities here, once again and as always, seeking to create the "more perfect union" by the eradication of all movements in the non-majority communities toward self-determination. To continue to keep blacks enslaved to the country and the system.

Quote First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me." ~ MARTIN NIEMÖLLER
    For America, a few more lines need to be added to this.
    Last edited by Mark; 21st December 2014 at 21:22. Reason: add quote

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Gaia (21st December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yes Rahkyt, N. Korea bad, Cuba good.....

The shoestring "theory" stands out, but as you say, at the end of the day it's basically meaningless to most....the MSM will make sure of it, especially if it is a mistake in the program.

IMO this event is high up the ladder and politically involved, even to the point of removing the NYC mayor and militarizing the police (and policing the net)......it has all the makings of killing many birds with one stone (event).

It would have a totally different appearance if both those cops were white.....
    SilentFeathers

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

belljoshua565 (22nd December 2014), Mark (21st December 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Just a personal side note about me and this thread:

It really bothers me to almost always think that when an event like this happens that it is somehow a false flag or some type of staged event, I honestly try to at first think, "yes, it's as they say it is" and almost every time I find holes that just can't be blown off as coincidences or simple/honest mistakes.....it's almost as if I'm watching some sort of video game playing in the real world, especially these last few years.

Regardless, if just half of these events recently ARE manufactured and planned somehow, (which to me they surely seem to be) well then, we are in big trouble and something BIG is happening and likely to get even more brazen.

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, "being played like a fiddle"!
    SilentFeathers

33. Link to Post #18
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Feathers, the shoestring does stand out. But so do the pants w/the side pocket and without. Extremely more fishy than the official narrative.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Mark (21st December 2014), SilentFeathers (21st December 2014)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    Feathers, the shoestring does stand out. But so do the pants w/the side pocket and without. Extremely more fishy than the official narrative.
    The selfie looks to be taken with the phone and or camera right below or at the knee level, perhaps right at the bottom of that pocket.

The picture on the stretcher seems to look like his pants are pulled down quite a ways and the pocket is a lot lower on his leg than it normally would be, perhaps right on the knee. I could be wrong though.

I have a pair of pants like these and the side pocket like that is definitely above the knee, kind of a low "hip" pocket so to speak.

I must say and agree though its likely a different pair of pants as the lower right hand corner of the photo is lacking a seam to where the bottom of the hip pocket would likely be compared to my set of pants like this.
    SilentFeathers

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Yes Rahkyt, N. Korea bad, Cuba good.....
    It is interesting as well that the most damning of the N. Korea/Sony debacle are also related to race issues between black and white here in the US. Multiple inputs into the system, all reinforcing the same aspect of the overall paradigmatic structure of white supremacy and it institutionalization.

Everybody is being triggered at the most basic level of our societal programming. I cannot speak to how whites are responding, but right now, in the black community, this most recent event is resulting in a drawing back and a sort of breathless pause. It is as if people feel that it is about to jump off in the worst way if things continue along their current path.

For those of us who have this programming, it is often difficult to verbalize it. To talk about it directly. Or even to want to acknowledge it in public where others can see. And, perhaps, judge you as somehow sympathetic. That is understandable. We are all part of a social paradigm that we have inculcated since earliest childhood. Know that you are not alone. That overcoming the self-consciousness and the stigma against addressing it directly is overcoming the programming itself.

One of the laws of karma state that if we believe something, hold it as true, at some point in our lives we will have to prove it.

How we respond is all.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Gaia (22nd December 2014), SilentFeathers (22nd December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast