+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help, Remote healing or Remote Viewing? Situation critical

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 times in 1,379 posts

Default Help, Remote healing or Remote Viewing? Situation critical

I've been the subject of torture from various entities, black ops, etc, subjected to mind control and loss of soul parts, blood, spinal fluid, you name it, they've done it and more.

Now it feels like they've completely severed my spine, and are working to replace my central nervous system with wires. I am asking for help, can someone check on this and see what's happening?

I've done what I can to take out the 'trash' so to speak, but the black ops guys seem determined and so does the beings, to block my healers and spirit / ET / dimensionals support.

I've got plenty to share that is for my ET Contactee experiences, but that is later after I get some more clarity and insights into what is going on with me.

I've found the high level beings behind my attacks. They've gone from using my soul parts to keep star gates open and form bodies to manifest here in 3d, it's horrible really.

But I just want to know, is what I'm experience with my spine, more mind control and part of their false realities, or did they really dislodge it completely from my brain, and are replacing my central nervous system with wires. or is it my healers, removing the wires and I'm being lead to believe it's my spine?

where are the beings still attacking me coming from? who's their boss? how do I stop this stuff?

I've done all I can to remove/revoke consent/permission, as if they ever had it in the first place, they didn't!

This is not karma, and I didn't sign up for this, nor do I believe such cop outs either. Let me make that clear, I didn't chose to experience this torture, ever.

Edited to add: Every time I dislodge one entity or group or beings, another takes over and continues the same torture, just progressing it along further.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 22nd December 2014 at 01:14.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Anchor (26th December 2014), aranuk (22nd December 2014), astridmari (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (22nd December 2014), birddog (28th December 2014), Gardener (24th December 2014), Limor Wolf (22nd December 2014), Maia Gabrial (28th December 2014), Matisse (26th December 2014), PathWalker (22nd December 2014), Ria (29th December 2014), Spirithorse (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (28th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (24th December 2014), Tyy1907 (22nd December 2014), Walter (2nd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,780 times in 1,655 posts

Default Re: Help, Remote healing or Remote Viewing? Situation critical

...don´t know what to say... isuddenly woke up and turn on computer finding you...
    You are not alone
    you are a sovering being...claim it RIGHT NOW!!!
    Invoke your freewill and ask for support from higher realms than the one attacking...
    Invoke the support of mother Gaia
    I´m already with you

Love

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2014), astridmari (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), PathWalker (22nd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,839 times in 879 posts

My advice, pray your ass of my dear. God, Creator if you're real please, helpme. Pour your whole being into it. At your "breaking point" or the point of surrender, thereyour strength will appear. A complete 180 and you'll be in tears from the shear awesomeness. A micro fraction of a percentile of the power of LOVE/GOD and the only way to express the elation and overwhelm is through pouring of emotion. You are loved my dear. Know it and seek with sincerity. Test it.

BTW, there are other TI's (targeted individuals) on this forum. The support is here my dear. We understand.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2014), astridmari (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (22nd December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

PM a moderator and they can connect you to some healers who can give you more support.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2014), astridmari (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (22nd December 2014), Gardener (24th December 2014), PathWalker (22nd December 2014), spiritwind (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (23rd December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Tyy,

all the praying in the world doesn't seem to do much good, I reach out to Source and multiple source beings infact, and it hasn't gotten me any where. But I really do appreciate your support and kind words.

If I knew truly who was beyond the veils, frequency barriers, etc, and the revolving line of parasites that I take out one after the other, and another pops up. I'd be done with this 'problem' in about 15/20 minutes flat.

one good intuitive that can see through the veils, the matrix, the bs, the crap. and tell me with pure confidence who is behind my torture. I'm betting it would end the torture of a Lot of TI's.

I believe infact I know who it is, but I need independent confirmation and for someone not under all this blocking and lock down to get the information to my ET contacts telepathically.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (22nd December 2014), astridmari (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (22nd December 2014), PathWalker (22nd December 2014), Tyy1907 (23rd December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,537 times in 1,237 posts

I would try getting a hold of Simon Parkes, who offers his expertise on such matters. You can contact him on his website here. You can also try contacting him on this forum, of which he is a member (his username is Simon).

I think that it would help to know why these entities are attacking you. Is it because you are a contactee, or is it because of one specific event? It seems that certain entities will attack if they perceive you as a threat to their agendas, such as if you have physical evidence of an ET spacecraft or something that you plan to reveal to people. If one is only sharing information, then they usually leave them alone.

What might you have done to attract their attention?
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Anchor (26th December 2014), aranuk (22nd December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (23rd December 2014), BF88 (18th February 2015), PathWalker (22nd December 2014), Spirithorse (22nd December 2014), Tyy1907 (23rd December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,688 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    If I knew truly who was beyond the veils, frequency barriers, etc, and the revolving line of parasites that I take out one after the other, and another pops up. I'd be done with this 'problem' in about 15/20 minutes flat..
    Greetings DreamsInDigital,

Sometimes knowledge is not required to fix situation.
    I researched your situation with my means.
    I found out the following:
    1. Your soul is/was a member from the alien race harassing you. Your soul is sent here as human to experience and report the human experience with free will. The alien race has no free will.
    2. You are considered a property item by the alien race, your individuality and personal choices are not regarded and not respected as for your soul mission.
    3. The alien race understand duty and respect. The alien race does not understand compassion, love and individuality. The alien race has bee hive mentality that govern the behavior. They have almost no emotions, only duties. Emotions are something that is in your mission to explore and report.
    4. Your assignment as human being is extra important to the alien race to understand and evolve the species. You are not disposable by any means, you are protected!
    5. There is special interest in your endocrine system and neurology (emotions, individuality, perception). This might explain some of your symptoms.
    6. You are highly respected by the alien race, and your non-cooperation is not understood. Since they cannot comprehend your mind (for example a cat cannot comprehend the bird's experience).
    7. You are considered part of the bee hive, like an explore bee on the external world, but in a different body. Yet you are disconnected from the bee hive collective mind. There is no physical way to bridge this disconnection, only spiritual.

That was my information about the situation.
    Take it and make with it what you wish, myself I do not find it very practical or helpful.

I can suggest some observation.
    1. You are not haunted nor stalked, you are explored and examined.
    2. Soul mission is not considering pain or discomfort, but pain and discomfort might be part of soul's mission.
    3. Seek some physical therapy/assistance to retain some life quality. Acupuncture, reflexology, crystals, massages, aromatherapy...
    4. You have a special abilities unknown to the alien race, your free will to explore other avenues. The bee hive alien race members have no choice in reincarnation or spiritual evolution. Your soul have the choice to stay, join, leave the alien race. If you chose to leave, you open the door for others in the alien race to leave and explore new creation. If you decide to rejoin the alien race you can grow the whole race to new experience.
    5. You are powerful beyond imagination, learn to play with the cards in your hand.

Good luck
    Joy and happines
    PathWalker
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Anchor (26th December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), betoobig (23rd December 2014), Maia Gabrial (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (26th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    I would try getting a hold of Simon Parkes, who offers his expertise on such matters. You can contact him on his website here. You can also try contacting him on this forum, of which he is a member (his username is Simon).

I think that it would help to know why these entities are attacking you. Is it because you are a contactee, or is it because of one specific event? It seems that certain entities will attack if they perceive you as a threat to their agendas, such as if you have physical evidence of an ET spacecraft or something that you plan to reveal to people. If one is only sharing information, then they usually leave them alone.

What might you have done to attract their attention?
    I believe my friend tried to contact Simon and got no response, as though he was afraid to touch my situation. I get so many different answers to all this I don't at this point know which way is up. Though I intend to explore Pathwalker's insights more for sure, and see what becomes of that. I know also I want to stop this torture.

I'm wondering though if the ones behind my torture/abuse, are trying to prevent me from reconnecting and rejoining my people?
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 24th December 2014 at 19:04.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Anchor (26th December 2014), belljoshua565 (24th December 2014), Tyy1907 (26th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

DreamsInDigital
    Did you try and get hold of a moderator? I think there are a lot of healers on Avalon, The moderators should be able to put you in contact with them. Praying for your safety and recovery.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to belljoshua565 For This Post:

spiritwind (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (26th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

To update:

I believe that the group Pathwalker identified, has been dealt with.

This all seems to be part of an AI or automated system controlled thing, and false reality included possibly? They put wires along my meridian lines, and use them to keep my soul energy contained and drain my fluids, and any soul parts that get past the wires are removed.

My people take out one group, then another lines up to take their place. They are dragged in from multiple different timelines. In the mean time there are these spheres that are brought in by drones, that have soul parts of other beings, incarnates? In them, that are trapped in extremely controlled realities. We traced those back to an AI built by the Annunaki or so we thought, and it's aka: Lucifer / Enki.

More of my parts were found in an undersea base that were being used by Ahriman (Luciferian / Illuminati ''satan'') with the intent of being able to manifest here in 3D, and another of my parts being used to keep a massive star gate open.

The majority of my abilities are temporal based. And the intent of whom ever is truly behind this, not to mention the cabal / illuminati, it seems is to keep me isolated from the outside world and timeline and reality, so that I can't influence or effect it. If I was able to, they wouldn't be getting away with the **** they are.

I'm not sure how much more of this I really want to post publicly, I don't want to bring on more problems by letting to much out.

There are also copters that come and adjust some sort of tech here, that creates a field / barrier to block my healers. And drones I've seen flying over the house, which I'm not entirely sure if they are / aren't related to the spheres. Which I believe are some how connected to an old Federation based Soul Catcher on the moon that was taken over by the opposition forces and is being used for negative purposes.

Some other notes, my family and pets have been many times soul swapped, and are constantly being used to cause set backs with my healing, block my healers, chase them off, etc. Or otherwise cause problems that support or assist with the intent of the maintaining me in the containment. The wires also have binding magick attached to them? If that helps?

I want to find out where the AI core is that is responsible, and the being behind it as well. Someone really isn't happy I'm typing this, they kept trying to use my mom to distract me until I told her to knock it off, and all the time I've spent trying to type this, has been one distraction after another, the computer also keeps closing the page or minimizing it anyway and doing all kinds of funky stuff.

The answer might lay beyond our timeline, in unconventional space, like temporal or probability space, or even here on the planet. I'm not entirely sure. But I welcome all insights on this situation. I am here to help liberate the planet and humanity, my only desire is to save creation, and it starts here. This planetary population is meant to become sovereign and self governing collective part of the galactic community. I don't buy into any of the new age or channeled stuff. My focus is the truth, and real reality. Seeing through and shattering the matrix. Permanently.

They also like to seem to put gallons of toxic energy in attached to my computers and phone, the wifi / internet and data lines.

They have my body so messed up, I can't even tell when I'm hungry, thirsty, etc. And my circulation of my blood and spinal fluid is a total mess. When it's actually functioning. I have veins that leak in my head often, and veins collapse, organs failure. etc.

I've been to doctors, they say they can't help me. I think there is some influencing them to not help me. I'm under financial hardship / assassination.

I know there is lots of suggestions of using things like crystals, etc. I've spent over $300 in crystals, organite, etc, and they last all of about 30 minutes to 2hrs tops and then are rendered useless no matter how many times I try to clean and reprogram them. They just stop working.

Infinity shields / I've tried to put up. They change those and take them down, and boy does it HURT when one of those gets popped.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 25th December 2014 at 16:12.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

spiritwind (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (26th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,839 times in 879 posts

You're targeted for a reason sister. To them you play a critical role in ruining their plans. Plain and simple.

Things can't be easy sometimes. What an assignment you might be saying. Something that helps me get through hard times is that saying "you'll never have to face something you won't be able to handle." Use that mantra. You will emerge much stronger than you already are.

The material you put out in the past came to me in such a timely way. It played a big role in opening my consciousness to the ET star family connection. Thanks so much for that and hang in there sister. Hugs

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (26th December 2014), PathWalker (28th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,616 times in 3,425 posts

I believe that the group Pathwalker identified, has been dealt with.
    His information and suggestions were impressive to my reading. That you still have problems suggests that you remain engaged with those problems.

I dont have a better technique which which you would engage more effectively with those bothering you, or a weapon or shield - fighting is probably not the answer. Disengagement may be the best answer unless you already know that you need to be engaged for some reason (to be honest you are not really giving many details).

I believe an appropriate answer to your challenge is all the love you can muster. If you want to try that, then feel free to call on help. There are those of us here and elsewhere who will answer by combining and compounding the love.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ki's (27th December 2014), PathWalker (27th December 2014), Tyy1907 (26th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Passive / disengagement, love and light I don't think are the answer. The specific group Pathwalker mentioned has been disconnected from my 'timeline' so to speak. But I'm still dealing with the parent issue of the 'archons' and an 'AI'. I have long since tried just flat out ignoring the beings harming me, stealing my soul parts, putting wires in me and relatively trying to turn me into a cyborg. It does nothing and at best encourages them to continue...

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Passive / disengagement, love and light I don't think are the answer. The specific group Pathwalker mentioned has been disconnected from my 'timeline' so to speak. But I'm still dealing with the parent issue of the 'archons' and an 'AI'. I have long since tried just flat out ignoring the beings harming me, stealing my soul parts, putting wires in me and relatively trying to turn me into a cyborg. It does nothing and at best encourages them to continue...
    I think you misunderstood me. Disengagement is far from passive. Also, on a specific point, I did not mention light in my post - why would I have in this context? I think you are jumping to conclusions about what people are saying and perhaps also what you think is attacking you at a conscious level.

I don't think there is much more I can say through this medium that will help you. My previous post's recommendation and offer stands.

If you are really stuck on this seek out someone who can help you through this by calming your consciousness and guiding you through the problem and who can untangle for you some of this living nightmare you appear to be embroiled in.
    Those of the positive polarity are of service when by action or thought or even intention, another entity or the self is freer to seek his or her own path than before the intended service was performed. --L/Leema

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th December 2014), PathWalker (27th December 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I wasn't implying you specifically mentioned "light" in your post, you didn't. I'm quite willing to accept that I'm not 'getting' what you are trying to say, my ability to really process things has gone to crap in a hand basket. I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you were trying to say. My apologies.

Is there another more preferable medium in which you would like to communicate? I have several IM types, emails. Etc. And sure, I'd love some help, guidance, etc.

I'm wary to post to many details on a public forum, specially one we know to be 'reviewed' daily by the same forces we're trying to remove from power. If anyone wants to PM me specific questions, I will do my best to answer them.

If it helps anything. I'm starting to understand in one way or another I'm relative to what most would understand to be a "Time Lord" for a "Dr. Who" reference.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 27th December 2014 at 00:13.

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

DreamsInDigital,

I don't have answers I have suggestions that you can follow at will should you choose to do so. Let your own heart be your guide (rather than perhaps your mind - again that is your option but certainly my recommendation).

There are no mechanisms we can speak/communicate in private and there is in fact no need to do so.

Those of the dark are welcome to listen in and learn the lessons to do with the love of others, the love of all, and the connectedness and oneness of all things. Most won't, it makes them feel sick, cringe and retreat. The tougher ones might stand as close as they can to the fire of this exchange looking for weakness, but they will find none.

Centre yourself and adjust your perspective. Follow me in this simple stepping back. You are a mind body spirit complex - incarnate in a high third density chemical vehicle, most likely reading this on an electronic gadget. Step back further, you are emplaced on a spinning planetary mass - which is itself orbiting a sun at the center of a solar system, step back further and you see this solar system is part of a vast galaxy - stepping back further we are in but one galaxy which among a similarly vast number - and which contains the place where you are originally from as an entity.

You are not alone in this vastness. You are among those of the one infinite creator. Countless of those ready to move to your aid as you ask - especially clustered here, on our little planet who is having such a hard time.

If you can so zoom out, sense the peace and the love in all this vastness - and the power - ask for the help and feel it come.

Then let the fear go and set about your healing.

Consider what it is that holds your consciousness to your current earthbound waking viewpoint and perception and therefore reality, that brings you so much trouble?

I have read a mixture of fear and frustration between the lines in all your posts in this thread. You have been derailed. There is no shame in this. You know you are not easy to defeat. You are being toyed with for reasons that are not actually important, but in summary: fear is food.

As we learn on forums like this we must not feed the troll, so we must learn not to feed those who would have us fear. There is enough confusion as it is, it is trivial for these "naughty" entities to get you worked up and in fear, and it has to be said that this forum's diligent efforts to uncover the games that are played to do this - does not always help those who are somewhat ensnared.

The attempts to upset your "thoughts" have met with some limited success (and know that you are creating things with those thoughts). This is as real to you as it is to anyone who sees them.

There is an act of faith necessary. This faith is that all is well, everything has a purpose, all will be well. You are intact. You are whole. You are perfect. These are not empty words. I offer my own witnessing of these facts as encouragement and I hope you take me up on it. My symbol is the Anchor and you may grasp it, it is ready for you now. If that isn't your cup-of-tea, perhaps turn to other suitable talismans - but however you do it, hold onto the faith in yourself and your place in the perfection of all that is.

In theory, you could heal yourself in an instant - but in practice it takes time and in that time you uncover experiences and discover things about the self that no one else could have done. You will go through the remainder of your dark night of the soul, but you will eventually awake into the new day.

So you got knocked off the path for a while! Worry not. Take our hands. Pick yourself up. Dust yourself off.

See those who torment you at bay unable to maintain their negative, self centred integrity against the love that flows from your re-opening heart into the creation.

Take refuge.

Stillness is the place of refuge you need to offer yourself.

Calm the stormy waters.

Disengage from the maelstrom in which you find yourself, which you yourself are perpetuating and seek the silence.

Enter through that doorway of your mind and heart into your inner silence where there is the centre, where there is your heart and at its focus where there is the connection between you and the creator and everything that exists.

There you will never, ever be defeated.

There you can regroup re-energized and set out again on that path, emboldened.

Go forth hard or soft at your option but fear not.
    Last edited by Anchor; 27th December 2014 at 11:48. Reason: small edits when I read it through again

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Cristian (27th December 2014), greybeard (27th December 2014), PathWalker (28th December 2014), Selene (28th December 2014), Walter (2nd January 2015), Wind (27th December 2014)

31. Link to Post #17
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Thank you Anchor

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,235 times in 3,663 posts

Tanah, I have this thing called MY DECREE that has saved my life so many times since I discovered it so I swear by it. Maybe it'll help you, even though your situation is so complicated. But I know you'll get satisfaction from it because they'll feel your pains themselves in real time.

Before I explain MY DECREE, I believe in love and light as powerful tools once you understand how powerful they really are. If those things disgust you in anyway, then that's a big clue that there are entities attached to you who hate them. Btw everyone's advice is fantastic and maybe using bits and pieces of them will help you. But I think MY DECREE is a deterrent for those attacking you and works quite well. It's so simple and powerful. And I'd recommend saying it out loud because you'd be using the power/frequency of the spoken word; and it's best if your concentration or thoughts are being interfered with.

It's an amazingly powerful command! Claim this decree and modify it anyway to make it your own.

"By my divine authority and divine spoken word I am Sovereign, I close all negative portals, vortexes, windows, wormholes, pinholes clearing and sealing all of them from negative energies, entities, programming, emf, implants etc that are not aligned with True Source and Divine Unconditional Love. I decree that whatever you send to me mentally, emotionally, physically, or spiritually, you will automatically activate my decree. My decree is embedded in all particles and spaces of my being. I decree whatever you intend to inflict on me, those pains and torments will become yours times 100 as soon as you consider them."

A friend helped me modify it to this powerful version. Basically, it's whatever they do to you, mentally, physically, spiritually or emotionally, they will feel 100 times worse than they intended for you. The pains you feel are amplified to 100 times for them. This would devastate them if they continue harming you. My pains never failed to stop right away!

In the beginning I had it at 3 times worse than my pains, but they laughed at that. So, I increased it to 5 times and suddenly the laughing stopped. Then I increased it to 10 times. 10 times works really well. But 100 times really hurts them.

This decree is a deterrent. NEVER use this to attack them or they'll have the right to hurt you for starting it. This DECREE takes you out of victim mode for good. May it help all who use it.

When I said that this saved my life, I wasn't kidding. I have heard hostile beings asking why I was still alive....

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

PathWalker (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (29th December 2014)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,235 times in 3,663 posts

In one of Jim Sparks' videos, he says he was told by the aliens who were always abducting him that they can create implants within our bodies using the metals there! Spooky! Ever since then, I have FORBIDDEN the metals to form into implants or any technology that would interfere with me. And then I command whatever implants have been put into any and all of my bodies to detach and return to Source for recycling NOW. I can feel it happening.

If anyone is wondering, I do believe in Myself that much to make such declarations....

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

PathWalker (28th December 2014)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I have no doubt they are capable of such things, And I did use your decree. You are all very much appreciated. I believe the decree helped, but we need to find this core of this AI. Love and Light, that concept doesn't disgust me, but these beings aren't effected by it, and well since most of them are extensions of this AI, this explains it. The darn thing isn't beholden to the laws of creation, and it's so adaptable the moment I use anything, it over comes it in minutes or hours, a day at best.

A friend had shut off the door, temporarily and we were able to make progress in disconnecting things. But now the AI is back with a vengeance and it is ONE AI that keeps sending all this stuff. I would like help from anyone that feels they are able to or willing to help me to find this AI's core. It is 100% responsible for my attacks, torture, abuse. As we've discovered the beings attacking me are extensions of it. And it has this morning placed a new implant in me and connected to my lap top and almost instantly I got resistance.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 28th December 2014 at 16:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast