+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help, Remote healing or Remote Viewing? Situation critical

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: Help, Remote healing or Remote Viewing? Situation critical

It really sounds like you are going through the EXACT same thing as Omniverse is. He's still being tortured and tormented. Have you contacted him? Maybe he has something that can help you deal with it better....

I think out of all the things we deal with, AI's are the most frightening because they are just walking, talking machines, programmed to do certain things; compassion not being one of them. There's no heart to appeal to. If they damage the human body - oh well. How many have died already because of them?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (30th December 2014), PathWalker (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (29th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

To the best of my knowledge he's made it clear he can't / wont help me. I apologize if I'm wrong here. But, it's fine. I have figured out though there is more than just AN AI behind it, and really zero to minimal black ops. If anyone wants to help locate control systems / tech involved in what I'm helping to dismantle, message / pm me. It'll be to the benefit of the entire planet and global population. Beyond that I can't publicly say what is involved and will be minimally here on PA. The energies attached to the forum are to incompatible with me right now.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Tyy1907 (1st January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I'm asking for help asap. I've done all I can, decreed, revoked all contracts, permissions, consents, disconnected my self from the AI, etc. And more. And yet they still come. It's Reptillian Slaves and Draco. They come and drain my blood, spinal fluid, energies and take my soul parts STILL. If they can't get them via the tubes, and implants they have in me or nanos, which I remove constantly. They will come and stick needles in me. They don't have my permission consent to do this, and yet they still come. They come from the astral and spirit / ethereal layers surrounding the planet.

If anyone wants to help with putting a end to all this torture and abuse, not only for me but for humanity. I KNOW who is responsible, and what needs to be done to stop this crap now, but I need help. I'm asking for help with this as some tech and beings need to be located. There are some that might disagree with me on this but I haven't spent all this time and multiple timelines down here for nothing to not know who the true source of all this **** really is.

HELP!
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 31st December 2014 at 12:57.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Tyy1907 (1st January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

So the Draco are still actively messing around down here? Is there a quarantine still in effect? I understand if you can't give details. If there's anything the "layman" can do let me know
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Yes, there are Draco still on the surface and sub-surface of this planet. Physical 3D, and Astral layers and Etherial layers. Some might not know this, but I found out that the 'bases' that various "positive" groups claimed to clean out full of Draco, was never done. They mislead those that follow them and their spokes people. There are also still greys, and other various hybrid groups. And AI's that are under their control that are causing problems.

But suffice to say, taking control away from them and shutting this system down will not be difficult. But certain beings need to be located via RVing or how ever they can be located, and some certain tech as well. So that it can be dealt with.

Just tonight, I had a copter over my house for about 20 minutes, and now I'm having a difficult time breathing, and some beings working for the Draco are here working to set up more drains, since I cleared the old ones along with my healers while they were able to get through.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

If people knew what the hell was really going on......
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

*forehead smack*
    Now, it's Greys. Ugh. I will PM you.

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Dreams, I am another TI, or targeted individual. Yes, we all go through our share of Hell on Earth, with the tech from the implants, microwave, and electromagnetic weapons.

The implants are attached to the nerve endings, and placed in multiple locations in your body....everywhere. You probably have a locater in the center of the top of
    your head. When it is turned up, it will vibrate when you go past a tower...like a cell phone tower, or TV station tower.

Another implant can make you feel like they are cutting your spine. They can increase the signal and turn up the pain or down. It is like a game control. This is like
    robotics....and they are practicing with you. They can make you shake violently from the inside out...they can burn you and literally calcify the blood in your veins, as they did to me 1 1/2 yrs ago when they hit me with a directed energy weapon in the back and caused a heart attack. They can 'pulse' the implants, just to let you know where they are, or make you wonder what you are... There are many things they can and will do.

Bob, a member here, has some info on protecting yourself from electromagnetic energies and microwave energy. Read up.....about putting foil in a book.

Don't believe that anyone is taking your soul unless you yourself sold it. They are not taking parts of your soul, and your soul is not programmed. Don't buy into this bull, because that is all it is. Some of the black ops and black op Ets can take all of you, body and soul...and experiment. But you don't walk around with a soul. Don't buy into that.

They can also make the inside of your brain vibrate very rapidly with implants. If you know anyone who does healing local to you, they may be able to help you learn to manipulate the energy to stop this. Try and find a medium that does healing. Learning to manipulate the energies surrounding your body does help 100%.

I don't know anything about entities. They don't bother me, and I never ran across one bothering anyone else that was near me. Bill Ryan is great with removing
    an enity attachment. Look in the forum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Tyy1907 (3rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi DreamsinDigital

I've had some experiences similar to yourself about 4-5 years back, though certainly not identical. For me, such episodes were both gruelling and often terrifying and so I sympathise with what you're having to endure at the moment. To my mind, I think you need to do everything possible to raise your physical, emotional and spiritual vibration to a point where you are able to say 'No' to what's happening to you.

The advice below may sound like very basic and simplistic steps given what you are experiencing but they WILL help you. Your initial feeling may well be that these are 'too basic' to combat what you're facing but please don't underestimate the power of taking these simple steps. On a very practical level you need to affirm to the Universe that you are taking back your own sovereignty. Along with Maia Gabrial's excellent affirmation I suggest you also write your own statement, specifically around refusing to respond to the machinations of the implants. Say it first thing every morning and then take the following steps as an practical embodiment of your intention:

~ If you are drinking alcohol or using any king of drugs, even caffeine, stop immediately

~ Cut all gluten and dairy from your diet. Food of course is information which talks to our DNA and these are the two biggest toxins we ingest and have a detrimental effect on the mind/body interface and weaken us significantly. Keep sugar to a minimum.

~ Get tested for vitamin/mineral deficiencies and take appropriate action. I've found that a really good short term kick-start for the system is to take 5HTP, L-Theanine and Gotu-Kola before bed and Rhodiola arctic root in the day for about two weeks. You should feel very tangible benefits from this.

~ Practice 15 minutes of Qi Gong Shibashi set one (you'll find it on youtube) every morning. This will open up and get your meridians flowing in the right direction.

Finally, I'd suggest you find a Health Kinesiologist practitioner. It has to be specifically that branch of Kinesiology (known as HK) which was pioneered by Dr Jimmy Scott. This is a remarkable system which uses muscle testing to identify the exact location of blockages/under-energy/over-energy in the meridian system and what is causing them. I had my own son treated with HK on many occasions for sensory processing issues and extreme behavioural problems and it worked wonders. Dr Scott's website is below (I know it looks a bit pants but the system is incredible). I think you should contact him to find out where your nearest practitioner is.

http://www.subtlenergy.com

Good luck

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Becky (18th February 2015), BF88 (18th February 2015), PathWalker (19th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Surely whatever you think or say they will hear it so have you tried reasoning with whoever is doing this? If they wanted you dead I would imagine that it would have happened already.

The only bit of advice from my personal perspective I could offer is to communicate to them in the best way you see fit the fact that you are not going to interfere with their plans or whatever they are doing in return for them to leave you alone and do as you promise to them, kind of a you stay away I stay away truce. If this doesn't work it seems like your only option is to fight back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2