+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrails: The Secret War.....Excellent Italian Documentry with subtitles , illustration etc.....21 Dec 2014

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Chemtrails: The Secret War.....Excellent Italian Documentry with subtitles , illustration etc.....21 Dec 2014

This is an excellent presentation of how Chemtrails fit into the larger geo political
    picture and tie into many programmes and clandestine projects plus corporate and
    governmental global resource accumulation. It sets out many of the issues and
    speculations from other documentries but ties it together with ref to many projects,
    experiments , legislation and other documentation from the 1960's. Serious
    chemtrail documentary watcher/readers will recognise most of this but it is put
    together scientifically and professionally and a must watch for all " Chemy
    Catchers" ...LOL:

======================================================

Chemtrails: The Secret War

new Monday 22nd December 2014 at 04:24 By David Icke

‘Antonio and Rosario Marciano, of the Italian website Tanker Enemy have produced an
    outstanding documentary entitled: “ Chemtrails: the secret war ”. This film analyses
    and provides scientific evidence pertaining to the chemtrails phenomenon.

Weather manipulation is only one (collateral) aspect of this phenomenon. What is at stake is a covert military agenda.’

Published on 21 Dec 2014

“ This documentary is dedicated to everyone who wants to fight for truth and life on planet Earth.
    Let's stand up and defend our rights ! " Antonio and Rosario Marciano
    http://www.tanker-enemy.eu/scie-chimi...
    Antonio and Rosario Marciano administrators of the Italian website TANKER ENEMY produced the
    film : “ Chemtrails the secret war ”. This HD documentary film is the first Italian professional film
    on illegal geo-engineering aka chemtrails. It has been realized thanks to many friends and
    collaborators. For years this issue has been denied and mocked but the chemical spraying of our
    sky is still going on !

This documentary analyses, in a scientific and rigorous approach the main characteristics of this issue.
    The weather manipulation is only a collateral aspect of the phenomenon.

In September 2014, Jacques Daidié, a French activist, went to Italy and met Antonio and Rosario Marciano,
    well-known Italian activists against geo-engineering. The French translation is born from this meeting and
    has been realized by several members of the French association “Ciel voilé”, (www.cielvoile.fr). We thank
    him warmly and all those who have contributed to the translation: Jacques, Dominique from Avignon,
    Mary from Monteux, Sebastien from St Firmin in Valgaudemard and Danielle from Gap.
    All our gratitude to “Sky Watch Geneva”, on Facebook, for the English translation.
    www.cielvoile.fr

more on other thread.......

Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rail-Beta-Test
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th January 2015 at 18:51.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Andrew (22nd December 2014), giovonni (22nd December 2014), toppy (22nd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Chemtrails: The Secret War.....Excellent Italian Documentry with subtitles , illustration etc.....21 Dec 2014

I put this post on another thread yesterday and since it took me ages I'll put it on
    here for reference ,,, LOL

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...910#post914910
    ====================================================

As I have said before 2006/7 was a major turning point in my interest in the
    alternate community , I had been interested in mysterious and political historical
    events from a young boy so when we got our first second hand old desk computer
    and got access to the net , the first thing I put in was UFO's and I came across
    Kerry interviewing Bill about Mr X and from there have got 'Deeeeep' down the
    rabbit hole with millions of other like minded people around this world & others
    ...LOL

This also coincided with me becoming a post man in 2007 which meant I worked
    outside everyday , previous to this I had office jobs. One of the many subjects
    discussed was chemtrails a term I had not heard before and I started to look up
    and straight away I noticed the difference in a contrail which last several seconds to
    a minute or so, to chemtrails that spread out and lasted all day.

There is dispute to what they are from military, UV screen,geo engineering and
    weather control over different areas of the globe, To its how the water vapour
    reacts at different altitudes and temperature and the fact that air traffic has
    increased in certain areas.

I was watching them yesterday sat 20/12/14 as I was on my rounds and the
    weather was identical to the day before yet the trails were different Fri normal , sat
    dense and spread out to give a milky cloud cover. I have seen the proof of
    chemtrailing in this area over the last seven years regularly,with at time the sky
    filled with Tankers creating grid patterns especially around 2011/12 , but not so
    much lately, though the sky has been so cloudy at times its hard to say what is
    natural cloud cover and what is artificially be laid by 'contrails' wether deliberately
    or due to the fuel, temp and extra volume as we are told all it is,whatever else it is
    causing air and light pollution at the very least.

Now I have put up lots of posts and threads on the subject,because it is happening
    above my head and I see them most days. Now if I'm interpreting them wrong so
    be it,but I'm not convinced of that and governments records of covert experiment
    and black projects does not lead me to believe official denials. But if it can be
    proved that they are just Alliminium, barium and other metallic particasl
    mixed in with the water vapour from the engines fair enough.

But I'm not of that opinion at the moment....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rail-Beta-Test

===================================================

Some images from the web to illustrate what I'm observing over the past 7/8 years
    at various times , frequently enough to form a consistent pattern to this
    phenomenon or programme .......

===================================================

What we are not seeing enough of is beautiful blue Somerset Sky's for whatever reason...

The Cornhill Bridgwater Town Centre

More often like this .........Even Admiral Blake the Father of the Modern British Navy is pointing at them...LOL

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th January 2015 at 18:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

cursichella1 (23rd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Chemtrails: The Secret War.....Excellent Italian Documentry with subtitles , illustration etc.....21 Dec 2014

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-24033772

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19371833

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19146256

For what ever reason it seems that our climate is warming up fast - among the Aluminium Barium Strontium sprays soon we can expect sulphur dioxide in the stratosphere of Earth - it seems every thing must be painted white to reflect the Sun even our crops have been designed to make us carbon holders (big and fat) and they too shall be white the cereal crops that is -are to be chosen for the amount of solar radiation they reflect back. We must stop this madness now and tell the people and the scientists what the truth is, No more weapons of mutual destruction just free energy and and a total 'as you need you receive society- plus Total Truth trust in humanity to do what is best for the Earth Mother.

Find reference of any scientist from the above- then google that name and you will find out what they plan and consider without our consent they are all pushing papers out with dastardly ideas. Not one of them can agree on anything- why not just tell us the absolute truth?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Chemtrail Girls

Published on 6 Dec 2014

Watch out for the Chemtrail Girls. They're out to wake you up, or rather 'create awareness.' Suzanne,
    the group's co-founder, soft-spokenly ends her narration this way, "What I would like to see is a top
    down removal of government systems because clearly they are all culpable; they're all complicit,
    they're all involved. And not just the government, there's the military, the universities. This is all very
    interrelated -- so I would like to see the spraying stopped and the people responsible punished." In
    this 20 minute film, Suzanne explains the psychopathic nature of the chemtrail program; she offers
    a quick introduction to the real world that a serious examination of chemtrails provokes. Suzanne
    reviews the work of Elana Freeland and her important book, Chemtrails, HAARP, and Full Spectrum Dominance.
    With anti-chemtrail posters on the Toronto subway system, a full-page ad in Toronto's NOW magazine,
    highway billboards, farmers' market stalls and their internet presence, the Chemtrail Girls have begun
    to create awareness. Original music by Toronto's Obzerv.
    "Best of 3" because this is the final edit, an updated composite.
    yoryevrah
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd December 2014 at 13:18.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

This is from an article about pollution in Beijing and how they are using
    " chemtrails " to create rain clouds to dampen down the pollution.
    There seem to be many ways that spraying is used , maybe not all
    good or bad, the problem is it is secret and as such open to wide
    interpretation and abuse by the different agencies with their own agenda...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beijing utilizing "chemtrails" to produce artificial rain in effort to cut pollution

Since government crackdowns on excessive factory pollution and moderate
    restrictions on fossil fuel production have done little to address the problem,
    some scientists and entrepreneurs have proposed more novel mitigatory
    solutions. One of these involves installing copper wires underground to
    magnetically attract air pollution, while a nearby city has suggested digging
    giant ditches in mountainsides to capture pockets of pollution.

Already in play are futuristic weather-modification techniques that China at
    large is already using to address drought conditions. Recognizing that
    precipitation tends to capture air pollution and clear it from the skies in a
    way similar to a vacuum cleaner, the Chinese government has implemented
    a network of "chemtrail" machinery, including 50 airplanes, that intentionally
    seed the skies with clouds in order to create fake rain.

"[B]ecause of chronic water shortages, China has invested heavily in artificial
    rain since the late 1950s," explains The Guardian. "The country now [boasts]
    a battery of 7,000 cloud-seeding artillery guns, the same number of launchers
    for chemical-bearing rockets, and more than 50 planes -- all manned by an
    army of 50,000 employees, ready to launch full-scale warfare on the weather."

Sources:

http://www.theguardian.com

http://www.scmp.com

https://www.vitamindcouncil.org

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/048058_ai...#ixzz3Me9e1lHu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air pollution makes Beijing nearly ‘uninhabitable for human beings’ according to studys

Sunday 21st December 2014 at 08:10 By David Icke

‘After many days without rain in densely populated places like Los Angeles and New York City,
    it is sometimes possible to catch a small glimpse of what is an everyday reality for Beijing,
    China’s 20-some million residents — thick blankets of blackish smog that penetrate the air
    and fill the lungs of those who breathe it.

Beijing is one of the most air-polluted cities on the planet, so much so that researchers from
    the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences declared it to be almost “uninhabitable for human
    beings” in a recent study. Buildings throughout the city are having to be outfitted with
    special air purifiers, and schoolchildren are being forced to play sports indoors, underneath
    special protective inflatable domes.’

Read more: Air pollution makes Beijing nearly 'uninhabitable for human beings' according to studys

http://www.naturalnews.com/048058_ai...ble_domes.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd December 2014 at 13:21.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks Sheme

I don't know how I missed these I look on the News web page nearly every day....

Well the BBC are Using the Geo Engineering term and aerosol spraying ( chemtrails )
    although fail to say they have been doing it already for decades...

26 November 2014 Last updated at 01:12

Geo-engineering: Climate fixes 'could harm billions'David Shukman
    By David Shukman

Science editor, BBC News

Using aerosols to block solar radiation represents one approach to geo-engineering

Continue reading the main story
    Related Stories
    Climate fix could make warming worse
    Are ideas to cool the planet realistic?
    Geoengineering: Risks and benefits

Schemes to tackle climate change could prove disastrous for billions of people,
    but might be required for the good of the planet, scientists say.

That is the conclusion of a new set of studies into what's become known
    as geo-engineering.

This is the so far unproven science of intervening in the climate to bring
    down temperatures.

These projects work by, for example, shading the Earth from the Sun or
    soaking up carbon dioxide.

Ideas include aircraft spraying out sulphur particles at high altitude to
    mimic the cooling effect of volcanoes or using artificial "trees" to absorb CO2.

Long regarded as the most bizarre of all solutions for global warming,
    ideas for geo-engineering have come in for more scrutiny in recent
    years as international efforts to limit carbon emissions have failed.

Now three combined research projects, led by teams from the universities
    of Leeds, Bristol and Oxford, have explored the implications in more detail.

The central conclusion, according to Dr Matt Watson of Bristol University,
    is that the issues surrounding geo-engineering - how it might work, the
    effects it might have and the potential downsides - are "really really complicated".

Sun block

Volcano Injecting aerosols into the stratosphere mimics the cooling effects of volcanoes
    "We don't like the idea but we're more convinced than ever that we have to research it," he said.

"Personally I find this stuff terrifying but we have to compare it to doing nothing,
    to business-as-usual leading us to a world with a 4C rise."

The studies used computer models to simulate the possible implications of different
    technologies - with a major focus on ideas for making the deserts, seas and clouds
    more reflective so that incoming solar radiation does not reach the surface.

One simulation imagined sea-going vessels spraying dense plumes of particles into
    the air to try to alter the clouds. But the model found that this would be far less
    effective than once thought.

Another explored the option of injecting sulphate aerosols into the air above the
    Arctic in an effort to reverse the decline of sea-ice.

A key finding was that none of the simulations managed to keep the world's
    temperature at the level experienced between 1986-2005 - suggesting that
    any effort would have to be maintained for years.

More alarming for the researchers were the potential implications for rainfall patterns.

Although all the simulations showed that blocking the Sun's rays - or solar radiation
    management, as it is called - did reduce the global temperature, the models revealed
    profound changes to precipitation including disrupting the Indian Monsoon.

Indian monsoon But blocking the Sun's rays could have undesirable effects, such
    as disrupting the Indian Monsoon
    Prof Piers Forster of Leeds University said: "We have found that between 1.2 and
    4.1 billion people could be adversely affected by changes in rainfall patterns.

"The most striking example of a downside would be the complete drying-out of the
    Sahel region of Africa - that would be very difficult to adapt to for those substantial
    populations - and that happens across all the scenarios."

Despite the risk of catastrophic side-effects from geo-engineering, the study authors
    believe that research should continue just in case runaway warming leaves no other options.

Prof Forster said: "If we were in a really desperate situation, trying to cool the temps
    for a 10-20 year time period, there could be some merit in those circumstances in
    introducing solar radiation management to give you a 10-20 year time period."

Lack of knowledge

Plankton bloom Dumping iron into the sea was seen as a way to stimulate plankton
    blooms, and trap carbon
    According to Prof Steve Rayner of Oxford University, it is easier to devise the technology
    than to understand its effects or how its use should be governed.

"If you were just thinking of the capability of putting sulphate aerosols in the atmosphere,
    that you could do in less than two decades - whether you would know it was smart to do
    it in less than two decades is another question.

"We don't know enough - we have a few islands of knowledge in a sea of ignorance and it's
    absolutely worth knowing more. There is the potential that some of these technologies may
    be part of a broader tool kit of ways in which we can better manage climate change.

"People decry solar radiation management as a band-aid but band-aids can be useful for healing."

Geo-engineering has long been one of the most controversial aspects of the debate about
    solutions to climate change and few experiments have been conducted in the field.

One of the largest, known as Lohafex, was an Indian-German experiment in 2009 which
    involved dumping six tonnes of an iron solution into the South Atlantic to encourage
    plankton to bloom - trapping carbon which would then be sent to the seabed when the
    organisms died. Results showed limited success.

Another proposal for the trial flight of a balloon in Britain, as part of geo-engineering
    research for the SPICE project, attracted stiff opposition from environmental groups
    and was cancelled.

It would have been the precursor to a test of a technique for pumping sulphate aerosols
    into the atmosphere in an effort to bounce solar radiation back into space and cool the planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd December 2014 at 13:34.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Another very good video....

LOOK UP Chemtrails Geo Engineering Weather MOD

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th September 2016 at 20:01.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

toppy (22nd December 2014)

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Very nice explanation

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toppy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd December 2014)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

These 15 Arguments Will Destroy Chemtrails Deniers

Tuesday 23rd December 2014 at 07:17 By David Icke

-----------------------------------------------------------

By WakingTimes December 22, 2014

chemtrailsBernie Suarez, Guest
    Waking Times

‘As we approach the end of another year let’s remember that humanity is now
    subjected to yet another full year of spraying with metal particles. Not just
    humanity but all the poor creatures on earth are being sprayed; every plant
    and every tree, the bees and birds, the soil and all the little creatures that live
    in it, even the fish and inhabitants of the sea are suffering as aluminum, sulfur,
    barium and other toxic metals pile on everywhere altering the pH of the soil,
    contaminating the water and attacking the very essence of life on earth.

Yes, chemtrails spraying is this big a deal and as another year goes by the
    globalists and their military industrial complex marches forward with their
    insanity to control the weather, deliberately engineering a much cooler planet
    by literally blocking our sunlight and dumping enough toxic metals all over
    the planet to explain the destruction and slow death of many crops
    (i.e. food supply), all to the benefit of companies like Monsanto and the U.S. government.’

So, as we wrap another year, let us refresh our memory and lay out 15 points
    about chemtrails and chembomb spraying that everyone should be mindful of.
    Points that can be used as a weapon to silence online “contrails” trolls whose
    only mission is to keep the blind sheep asleep and in doubt about the otherwise
    plain-to-see in-your-face evidence of the chemtrails/chembomb geoengineering
    programs which are ongoing. Let’s remind our uneducated friends and online trolls that:

1. Often we see ordinary planes who are not spraying, flying in the same air space
    and altitude as those who are spraying leaving long trails. Given that “contrails” are
    dependent predominantly on the temperature and humidity of the surrounding
    atmosphere at that particular atmospheric pressure (which is measurable), and
    given that changes don’t occur very quickly in nearby airspace this should offer no
    less than a head scratch for anyone with an understanding of the issue and willing
    to apply science, reason and common sense.

2. Planes spraying are almost always unmarked, not ordinary commercial planes
    with passengers. To this day, no one has filmed an ordinary commercial (labeled)
    passenger jet spraying. It doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened or is not happening, but
    it is something to consider. This goes along with the unusual government dual
    strategy of both:

A. Admitting that spraying is real, it’s necessary, cheap, important, developing and
    well planned, all in an effort to save the planet.

AND

B. Simultaneously the government and in particular its politicians and media and
    (Hollywood) TV mouthpieces have made a collective decision to DENY chemtrails
    spraying 9/11 style. Amazingly, when the issue is brought up to the general public
    it is said to not be happening and it’s all a “conspiracy”. The unmarked planes is a
    reminder of their commitment to operating in a clandestine manner while
    simultaneously advancing their plans and quietly conditioning the scholastic types
    that these are indeed legitimate programs to save the earth.

3. Planes that are spraying almost always fly with transponders off. One can verify
    flight data information by logging on to a site like flightaware.com and look for the
    plane when it flies over. Rarely if ever, will you see the plane show up on the
    website flight listing, because it is not sending out signals. This speaks again to
    their commitment to secrecy and denial.

4. Spraying planes seem to fly in senseless patterns. They often fly in directions not
    commonly known for commercial flight including making U-turns and sharp turns.

5. Easily verifiable money-making weather modification and atmosphere-
    manipulating patents are available for anyone to review. These are not conspiracies
    or secret rumors, these are real patents. These patents are in use or they wouldn’t exist.

6. Spraying planes don’t follow any order of nature with respect to temperature and
    humidity (important to the “contrails” claims). Unlike a natural (“contrails”) event,
    the chemtrails we see being sprayed in our skies sometimes every day follow no set
    temperatures or humidity. In Southern California, for example, we see spraying
    regardless of whether the temperature on the ground is 50, 70, or 90 degrees
    Fahrenheit. We also see the spraying at very low and very high humidity. This
    disjointed pattern with nature’s temperature and humidity is a stark contrast to
    what government geoengineers claim is the nature of contrails. All supposed
    government “contrails” studies show that “contrails” will only form under certain
    specific temperatures and humidity in accordance to the rules of nature. In other
    words, according to the rules of nature there are set temperatures and humidities
    that guarantee no contrails. These temperatures and humidities unfortunately
    never translate over to reality when one applies the Environmental Lapse Rate
    (ELR) formula to the known current temperature on the ground to calculate the
    temperature at plane altitude level.

7. Jets that spray our skies can often be seen to stop their spraying suddenly then
    restart seconds later. Something characteristic of a deliberate shutting off or
    perhaps a pause to change chemical canister from which the chemicals are being
    drawn. With contrails on the other hand we would expect a smooth steady
    continuation of the condensation trail being created by (supposedly) the ice crystals
    that (supposedly) form spontaneously from the combustion of ordinary jet fuel.
    This is not at all what we see when we look up.

8. Throughout the year anyone can easily predict when the chemtrails will stop. In
    regions with very steady climate as in Southern California, this prediction is based
    strictly on observation of their spraying schedule not on the temperature or
    humidity. Hot or cold, we will see spraying throughout the year, and we’ll see the
    spraying (predictably) stop at specific times of the year.

9. We can observe weather patterns that are often inconsistent with the established
    weather forecast. The difference? The spraying of the sky. Often the forecast calls
    for sunshine and blue skies and we’ll observe the planes ruin the sky leaving cloudy
    overcast skies instead. A sharp difference from the predicted weather.

10. There are known weather modification private companies who admit they
    manipulate the sky for the purposes of weather modification. This information is
    public, real and easily verifiable.

11. Attempt at cloud seeding, weather modification, engineered drought, rain
    making and other manipulation and geoengineering of our skies is admitted by
    government agents, educators, geoengineers and other entities all claiming it’s for
    the purposes of “global warming” and planet cooling. This admission is nonetheless
    the proof these programs are ongoing.

12. Patents for specifically aluminum-resistant seeds are secured by the USDA and
    promoted by Monsanto. A bizarre coincidence if this is not related to spraying
    programs which also employ the spraying of aluminum in the sky that eventually
    falls back to the ground.

13. Photographs of our skies prior to 2000 show little to no lines in the sky.
    Everyone with a photo collection has this proof in their hands.

14. Where is the documentation of protesters protesting sky lines back in the
    1990s? How about the 1980s, ’70s, ’60s, ’50s etc? Where is the history of genuine
    writers (not government scientists), authors of books and activists writing about
    the problem of lines in the sky? Where are the photos of activists packing the
    streets protesting sky lines in the 1970s? Did no one care about the environment
    back then?? These images and activist literature don’t exists because movements
    only occur to address things that are actually happening in that generation.
    Chemtrails and sky lines are actually happening now thus we NOW have a
    movement to address this serious issue.

15. Trolls and disinformation agents claim ordinary planes have always made
    persistent contrails when they combust fuel and these trails inevitably change our
    weather and global climate as a result and block our sunlight. These wild claims
    suggest that dating back to the Wright brothers’ invention of the first plane; the
    invention turned out to be a weapon of mass destruction. As bizarre as this sounds,
    this shifting of the blame for the destruction of our skies from today’s U.S.
    government, U.S Air Force, the DOD and all its private contractors and accomplice
    allies to the Wright brothers is inescapably at the root of their argument. Also at
    the root of this argument is that blue skies were never the norm even in sunny
    southern California or Hawaii due to natural contrails formation. This bizarre
    argument of course is a psyop on those who are unaware of the issue; and the
    younger generations who are now being conditioned to believe this statement is
    true and that massive weird feathery and smudgy looking clouds injected in the
    stratosphere and troposphere with chemical trails flown into them is normal.

One thing we should all keep in mind about chemtrails/chembomb spraying is that
    the military owns this issue. Activists have as much chance of stopping the U.S.
    Military Industrial Complex as they do of stopping chemtrails. The battle we face is
    a very long one, and de-funding the U.S. military – in particular the U.S.A.F. –
    may be one option for stopping this. To stop chemtrails we’ll need other countries
    and power figures to step in to help. The depth of brainwashing, TV and
    mainstream media hypnosis and conditioning that Americans are under makes this
    an even more concerning issue. All hands are needed on deck to push back against
    the U.S. Military Industrial Complex on this issue.

I firmly believe chemtrails/chembombs spraying is by far the greatest challenge
    humanity faces and could very well seal its doom. Help spread awareness of this
    issue, don’t give up and keep doing what you can to expose this issue.

As I’ve stated many times, those of us who are alive now are firsthand
    eyewitnesses to this crime against humanity. We are that generation that people
    200 years from now would love to interview regarding the legend of the blue skies
    which by then will be a fairytale. Future generations will not even know that there
    was a time when the sky was plain blue without any lines in the sky. They will be so
    conditioned to see the artificial manipulation of our skies they will not have a clue
    that blue skies were once the norm.

Save your personal evidence for future generations. I urge everyone to store and
    preserve all your childhood photos of plain blue skies and keep them somewhere
    safe. Make copies of your old photos if possible, you have no idea how valuable
    these will be to someone in the future.

As for us here and now, we cannot take the Military Industrial Complex head on but
    we can strategize other steps for fighting back including filing lawsuits and writing
    letters at least if only for the sake of keeping a physical record of our protest
    recorded in government records. Also write about this crime in articles, blogs and
    books especially. This will leave a trail of literature for future generations to see.

Vid on link......http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/12/2...rails-deniers/

About the Author

Bernie Suarez is an activist, critical thinker, radio host, musician, M.D, Veteran,
    lover of freedom and the Constitution, and creator of the Truth and Art TV project.
    He also has a background in psychology and highly recommends that everyone
    watch a documentary titled The Century of the Self. Bernie has concluded that the
    way to defeat the New World Order is to truly be the change that you want to see.
    Manifesting the solution and putting truth into action is the very thing that will
    defeat the globalists.

**This article was originally featured at Activist Post.**

©2015 Waking Times, all rights reserved. For permission to re-print this article
    contact wakingtimes@gmail.com, or the respective author.

Read more: These 15 Arguments Will Destroy Chemtrails Deniers

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/12/2...rails-deniers/

+ Reply to Thread