+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interactive Interdimensional Beings via Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Interactive Interdimensional Beings via Technology

Wrote a blog article just now. Just how can we know if interdimensional beings we encounter are truly without a body or not in it's origins...

Full article:
    Interactive Interdimensional Beings via Virtual Reality Technology

The extent of AI influence on mankind through the ages, and especially now, isn't very well known. But I can testify to AI being a big part of reality. I have witnessed and been told by Extraterrestrial sources some details about AI, interdimensional technology, virtual reality, the all seeing eye, etc. Getting right into it....

One can travel in space as an interdimensional being in virtual reality. With the proper technology setup you can be an interdimensional being that not only observes reality, but affects reality as well, all the while having a physical body while doing it... I have experienced this technology in all of it's different ways, just never all in conjunction as an interdimensional being affecting reality.

First is the All Seeing Eye technology. It monitors all thoughts within our planet basically, also keeps track of physical reality... I have experienced this technology in action.

Second is the virtual reality technology. Technological remote viewing can be done via surveillance satellites and virtual reality. One can view streams of video of real happenings. One can be immersed in a virtual reality inside their own mind, fully connected to reality. I have experienced this technology.

Third is electromagnetic influence tech and other types. I theorize(and have been confirmed such via telepathy) it is anti-gravity propelled interdimensional satellites that can alter reality, the minds of people, speak telepathically to people, alter chakras, alter the mental matrix, and much more. I have experienced this technlogy.

All of it combined makes a physical entity, with it's soul in it's body basically, able to lay down close their eyes and be an interdimensional being in other places in the universe, and interact with the universe. I imagine the good ETs doing this would sometimes represent their presence as an orb. But the orb itself is a technological feat they do on purpose in that case if what I was recently told is accurate(IE: to friends, people they like etc).

Some may know I am somewhat skeptical of beings without a body, souls basically flying around the universe self propelled etc, AKA interdimensional beings without a body influencing people, mind controlling people etc. I do not say they do not exist, however I think(some may think naively but I detest that) soul is primarily meant to incarnate in a physical body. It is hard to imagine what these interdimensional beings do to coalesce amongst each other. At the very least the physical reality is pivotal to these beings,.. who wants to be in empty blank space?

Interdimensional beings by way of tech explains it all to me in a manner I can see in a practical way, the mechanics of the situation are accounted for to me. Regardless of if there are beings without bodies mind controlling people(demons and such), I do know technology can reproduce every single thing related to such things.
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/1...l-virtual.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd December 2014), DNA (23rd December 2014), ElfeMya (23rd December 2014), Gemma13 (23rd December 2014), JRS (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2014), yelik (23rd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: Interactive Interdimensional Beings via Technology

I've experienced these folks first hand. I know how that sounds, but it is what it is. These folks can participate and interact in a limited way. Their visibility is dependent on your third eye being active through meditation. You have to be in a meditation deep enough to see the morphogenic field that surrounds everything.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd December 2014), Omni (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hi Omniverse

Quote I do know technology can reproduce every single thing related to such things.
    No argument there

Quote It is hard to imagine what these interdimensional beings do to coalesce amongst each other. At the very least the physical reality is pivotal to these beings,.. who wants to be in empty blank space?
    What if . . . empty blank space, isn't actually empty . . . and is "space", or "non-space", that cannot be experienced, interpreted, understood, and therefore translated/reproduced by sensory apparatus that is not "equipped to experience" . . . empty blank space? Questions arising from this statement therefore are: What is empty blank space? What is its purpose, or perhaps rather, why is it even detectable as empty blank space if it does not have purpose? (Obviously starting with the premise here that the universe/s do have an intelligence of purpose.)

Although your statement gives me the impression that you are suggesting that being physical, is the 'holy grail', if you like, to interdimensional beings as being in empty blank space is not desirable; which is why if you could perhaps clarify your understanding/interpretation of empty blank space/s it would help me to understand more about what you are sharing.

Many Thanks
    Gemma13

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Omni (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    What if . . . empty blank space, isn't actually empty . . . and is "space", or "non-space", that cannot be experienced, interpreted, understood, and therefore translated/reproduced by sensory apparatus that is not "equipped to experience" . . . empty blank space?
    What I meant was space that has no physicality in it. Not that space is more or less empty in every way. I think it is not empty. I meant empty in terms of physical things.

Quote Questions arising from this statement therefore are: What is empty blank space? What is its purpose, or perhaps rather, why is it even detectable as empty blank space if it does not have purpose? (Obviously starting with the premise here that the universe/s do have an intelligence of purpose.)
    It definitely has purpose. Without space we would have no basis for coalescing together in practical ways.

Quote Although your statement gives me the impression that you are suggesting that being physical, is the 'holy grail',
    I am leaning towards incarnating in a physical body as basically the thing to do for souls. I know that contrasts the normal opinion on Avalon. At the very least space and physicality is very important to interdimensional beings (who have no body), or else they would have no basis to observe things really. No basis for finding where soul is. etc. I wouldn't put it as the holy grail, but I oppose the opinion that being out of body is the apex. I think people get that idea from afterlife type stuff that being out of body is better. I think the afterlife and NDEs are what they are(great) because of the relativity we have while in the body.

Quote if you like, to interdimensional beings as being in empty blank space is not desirable; which is why if you could perhaps clarify your understanding/interpretation of empty blank space/s it would help me to understand more about what you are sharing.

Many Thanks
    Gemma13
    It just doesn't seem right to me to imagine a bunch of interdimensional beings without bodies without physicality for them to play around in. That would sum up my point there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I believe there are many different levels of physicality in the dimensional universe. The main difference being that as one goes higher in the dimensions, physicality becomes less "dense" and more "malleable". Even in the spiritual realms, a sort of "physicality" may be experienced by those spirits who inhabit it - even though we may understand such realms to be "non-physical" .

In the end,it may even be that the entire "dimensional universe" and the "spiritual realms" may all be merely elaborate "virtual realities" - the only true reality being pure spirit.
    Of course, this is just wild speculation on my part (mixed with some interpretation of dream experiences) - I have no way of proving anything I have said.....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Omni (23rd December 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Omniverse, you wrote above: "I am somewhat skeptical of beings without a body, souls basically flying around the universe self propelled etc, AKA interdimensional beings without a body influencing people, mind controlling people etc. I do not say they do not exist, however I think(some may think naively but I detest that) soul is primarily meant to incarnate in a physical body. It is hard to imagine what these interdimensional beings do to coalesce amongst each other. At the very least the physical reality is pivotal to these beings,.. who wants to be in empty blank space?"

In my experience, beings at every level in this cosmos have a body - energy is a body. This holds right up to the highest level before one leaves the manifested universe. As you know, matter is energy and vice versa. I have been "flying around the universe self-propelled (and self-aware at times) for decades.

Your thinking that "soul is primarily meant to incarnate in a physical body" has validity, except that you likely are thinking of physical in terms of 3D life here. A body is energy. The spirit that ensouls a body can move higher or lower, putting on or off a body appropriate to the level it wishes to "play" in.

A few words about "who wants to live in an empty blank space?" What I fly through, generally as a point of awareness, I have called "the black ethers" - or void would be another word. EVERYTHING hangs out there, at whatever vibrational level is appropriate to it. A soul does play, and when it is freed from the confines of these lower levels of duality that it has gotten ensnared in, when it frees itself, it is free to fly where it listeth. And it creates. You can consider the "blank space, the void" to be the cauldron of God's creations.

I have been greeted by crystalline dolphins who have danced a slow-motion sinuous dance before me. I have come to "lands" where the light is pearly, and I was so surprised I spoke in my physical body, "Who would have thought such a thing existed?" Words cannot describe pearly light. I had to chuckle later in my human life about the phrase in the bible "pearly gates" - maybe that writer also flew through the dimensions in his soul body.

jcocks has a good take on things from my perspective: "I believe there are many different levels of physicality in the dimensional universe. The main difference being that as one goes higher in the dimensions, physicality becomes less "dense" and more "malleable". Even in the spiritual realms, a sort of "physicality" may be experienced by those spirits who inhabit it - even though we may understand such realms to be "non-physical" . In the end,it may even be that the entire "dimensional universe" and the "spiritual realms" may all be merely elaborate "virtual realities" - the only true reality being pure spirit."

God gets bored. God wants to experience. God wants to grow and expand. God is every being in the cosmos, and the cosmos Itself. There is no oppression out there - only freedom in the higher frequencies. Oppression exists in 3D and 4D where the duality experiment is played out, but pure joy and freedom and interest and expansion exists beyond that much used word "ascension".
    Last edited by Meggings; 23rd December 2014 at 08:54.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Omniverse, you wrote above: "I am somewhat skeptical of beings without a body, souls basically flying around the universe self propelled etc, AKA interdimensional beings without a body influencing people, mind controlling people etc. I do not say they do not exist, however I think(some may think naively but I detest that) soul is primarily meant to incarnate in a physical body. It is hard to imagine what these interdimensional beings do to coalesce amongst each other. At the very least the physical reality is pivotal to these beings,.. who wants to be in empty blank space?"

In my experience, beings at every level in this cosmos have a body - energy is a body. This holds right up to the highest level before one leaves the manifested universe. As you know, matter is energy and vice versa. I have been "flying around the universe self-propelled (and self-aware at times) for decades.

Your thinking that "soul is primarily meant to incarnate in a physical body" has validity, except that you likely are thinking of physical in terms of 3D life here. A body is energy. The spirit that ensouls a body can move higher or lower, putting on or off a body appropriate to the level it wishes to "play" in.

A few words about "who wants to live in an empty blank space?" What I fly through, generally as a point of awareness, I have called "the black ethers" - or void would be another word. EVERYTHING hangs out there, at whatever vibrational level is appropriate to it. A soul does play, and when it is freed from the confines of these lower levels of duality that it has gotten ensnared in, when it frees itself, it is free to fly where it listeth. And it creates. You can consider the "blank space, the void" to be the cauldron of God's creations.

I have been greeted by crystalline dolphins who have danced a slow-motion sinuous dance before me. I have come to "lands" where the light is pearly, and I was so surprised I spoke in my physical body, "Who would have thought such a thing existed?" Words cannot describe pearly light. I had to chuckle later in my human life about the phrase in the bible "pearly gates" - maybe that writer also flew through the dimensions in his soul body.

jcocks has a good take on things from my perspective: "I believe there are many different levels of physicality in the dimensional universe. The main difference being that as one goes higher in the dimensions, physicality becomes less "dense" and more "malleable". Even in the spiritual realms, a sort of "physicality" may be experienced by those spirits who inhabit it - even though we may understand such realms to be "non-physical" . In the end,it may even be that the entire "dimensional universe" and the "spiritual realms" may all be merely elaborate "virtual realities" - the only true reality being pure spirit."

God gets bored. God wants to experience. God wants to grow and expand. God is every being in the cosmos, and the cosmos Itself. There is no oppression out there - only freedom in the higher frequencies. Oppression exists in 3D and 4D where the duality experiment is played out, but pure joy and freedom and interest and expansion exists beyond that much used word "ascension".
    I'd rather the discussion was about what new I brought to the table with this article than a debate about what exists in terms of beings without a body. But I guess I have nobody to blame for that but myself for eve mentioning that controversial view of mine...

I don't like the word God for what you describe. God to me means a conscious being that created everything(fiction IMO). Granted it is just semantics. I thought you were talking about a supreme being who designed everything when saying God at first. It wasn't until your later comments on it that I saw this is an atheistic God you are speaking of.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Omniverse, I apologize for not understanding the forum "rules". I thought to share my experiences around your topic, but you want responders to only speak to what you post.

By the way, you are God, even if you don't like the word. People need some way to convey thoughts without telepathy, and words have been the general means of communicating with each other, however imperfectly. You are god, I am god, David Icke is god. We are all part of "All That Is".

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Omniverse, I apologize for not understanding the forum "rules". I thought to share my experiences around your topic, but you want responders to only speak to what you post.
    No need to apologize I don't think you broke any forum rules I just wish there was more discussion about the new information this article brings rather than debate or something similar that beings without a body exist.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

It's not easy to explain ... it's a subtle topic . People don't understand these things very well , usually .

Whatever you can't perceive within your perceptional range , is an 'out-of-'dimension' reality for you ,

and there's a whole bunch of realities that are mostly, out of your current views .

There are two kinds of 'souls' prevalent on this planet at this time , there are more of course but you can still typify .

In our original selves - there's nothing such as duality of 'body' and 'mind' or 'body' and 'soul' . In our original state of Being body and mind are exactly one , indivisible entity .
    That state of existence is mostly invisible to human eyes .

Human body passed through tumultuous passage of evolution and re-engineering .. such as , it also started to develop new born 'soul' , a subtle imprint of its existence in the abstract metaphysical dimension of consciousness where its memory imprint can survive and so called 'incarnate' .
    When it becomes strong enough it can live in the abstract realm forever .

So yes in fact , there are 'inter dimensional realms' of sorts where these subtle entities abide ..

how much real is that , you must understand on your own .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

DNA (24th December 2014), william r sanford72 (24th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread