+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: regarding Kevin Annett ~ another conversation

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default regarding Kevin Annett ~ another conversation

words to tell you what you will watch:

three men talking about kevin annett, one of whom some are familiar with (Alfred Lambremont Webre)

if this is already posted I hereby grant my consent to have this post removed from the forum. Gerald

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2015), aranuk (14th January 2015), Arc (23rd December 2014), Aspen (28th December 2014), astridmari (25th December 2014), Kryztian (24th December 2014), Nasu (23rd December 2014), Reinhard (24th December 2014), Snookie (15th January 2015), TraineeHuman (23rd December 2014), Truglivartna (23rd December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: regarding Kevin Annett ~ another conversation

Something stinks about this. This is definitely a tricky discernment exercise, as I had high regard for both Kevin and Alfred and both of their material. The truth will bleed out over time I am sure, so lets be patient before throwing anyone under the bus.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (2nd January 2015), Earth Angel (5th February 2015), Kryztian (24th December 2014), Maia Gabrial (24th December 2014), Orion142 (23rd December 2014), sigma6 (4th February 2015), Truglivartna (23rd December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

Actually no surprise, after all the material already on the net exposing his fraudulent ways.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

aranuk (14th January 2015), Gerald Paris (23rd December 2014), Mark (24th December 2014), Nasu (23rd December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

now I have a really stupid question (if anyone else has not mentally done/considered the following): why does the over-weight gentleman on the video's right present himself with straggly, long gray hair (just an observation) plus exposing his bare left leg (not a pretty sight- another observation) claim (well both 'gentlemen') Kevin Annett is a fraud?- I certainly don't have the answer to this;

all I can say is: if Kevin Annett is a fraud there isn't much hope for humanity...

Larry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Earth Angel (5th February 2015), East Sun (25th December 2014), Nasu (24th December 2014), sigma6 (4th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The following is a message from Kevin Annett posted on Alexandra Meadors's website. We know that when someone begins to make a difference in our warped system, they will be attacked and discredited.

Standing Above the Latest Lies and Violence by Kevin D. Annett
    Mon, December 22, 2014

When I was nine years old, and I had just been ridiculed and reduced to tears by a crowd of bullies, my father said something to me that helped to dispel my pain a wee bit:

“That wasn’t about you, Kev. It was about them.”

Dad’s words have stayed with me whenever the latest thug starts in on me, and the worn-out lies and ridicule commence all over again. For the man who seeks what is right is beset on all sides by the wicked and the violent, say the Psalms. And so it will be until the end of our days.

Once again, at a critical moment, I am being publicly lied about and ridiculed – this time by someone named Alfred Webre. But none of what Alfred is saying about me is about me. It’s about him.

Alfred’s claims about me are nor original lies, regardless of how convincing they seem. They’ve been said many times. They are lies fashioned by psychologists who know how to exploit your worries and fears, to turn you in whatever direction they want: towards Alfred today, towards me tomorrow, and over a cliff a week from now.

Alfred’s method isn’t original, either. I’ve come to call it the “Build Up and Smash Down from within” tactic. Alfred is merely the latest effort from the same source, because he’s just repeating the same old script about me, which reduces to this: Kevin can’t be trusted. Yawn. The enemy is anything if not predictable, and banal.

Alfred hasn’t gone about his smash up of me very well. His “awakening” about me was too rapid and obviously staged, for one thing. He should learn that the next time he publicly trashes a former friend and associate (and I know he’s done this to others besides me), he should stretch out his “awakening” to encompass at least a few days. I mean, one day he was publicly singing my praises and nominating me as head Prosecutor for a European court inquiry into Trans humanism – and the next, I’d somehow become The Enemy who had to be exposed.

Any sober mind would ask in response to such a crazy flip flop, Okay, so who paid Alfred off?

You can read Alfred’s strange and stupid (and of course, unproven) accusations against me on his blog somewhere. Suddenly, and without once giving me the courtesy of talking to me before denouncing me to the world, Al has decided that I am a worse enemy than any child killing priest; and that absorbing our precious time with worry about me rates higher than stopping the actual crimes that, once upon a time, seemed to concern Al.

The poor guy’s dramatic shift happened during the evening of Sunday, December 14, to be exact. Alfred had just finished a public interview in which he referred to me as “one of the white hats”. By the next morning, I had become a black hat. So speculate away.

Maybe Alfred got a phone call, or a promise of even more money than he somehow received this past year when he and his wife Gerri moved from a modest home to a $4,800 per month mansion in Vancouver. Or maybe it’s true that Alfred, whose stutter, glassy eyes and inability to write very coherently despite his doctoral degrees is not the behaviour of a stable guy, has in fact undergone some sort of mind control or trauma based alteration, as some have suggested.

Frankly, whatever the cause, it’s all irrelevant to me. I judge by deeds. And regardless of how he’s justifying his brutal public character assassination of me, Alfred’s actions are such that he might as well be working for the people who tonight will drug, rape and slaughter an innocent child somewhere.

Somewhere in the Bible, a Proverb I guess, it urges us to not place our trust in princes: in those who would seem to know better than us, who would lead us to the promised land, if you like. Once again, thanks to Alfred and his fall from himself, we’ve learned such a hard lesson. The “experts” and the “leaders” in whom we trust to explain everything to us, will always betray our hopes, because they are only human, and so vulnerable.

In the final analysis, what matters it’s who we fight for and what commands our thoughts every day and night. Will what you say and do be of any help to that child suffering and dying right now? That is the only issue, for me, and you, and Alfred Webre.

I refuse to engage in a mutual counter attack on Alfred, no matter what names he calls me and how much damage he is doing to our work to save children. For that is what I am supposed to do, according to the game being manipulated by unseen hands. Instead, I will look through the vapor Alfred has become to the real criminals, and where they will strike next. And I will be there to stop them, along with however many of you still retain enough of your own mind and heart to spot lies and step away from them, and stand where it counts: between the innocent and those who would destroy them.

I hope Alfred Webre comes to his senses and starts exposing who and what really needs to be uncovered. For if we can work together and stand together, even in our doubts and fears, and overcome ourselves and what has been done to us, and if we learn to face the little idiots behind the big mask who are laughing at our in-fighting and discord: well, those few who have divided and conquered us for so long will finally fall, and we will win.

But not before then.

http://galacticconnection.com/standi...evin-d-annett/

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th December 2014), Apulu (16th January 2015), astridmari (25th December 2014), cursichella1 (15th January 2015), Earth Angel (5th February 2015), Gerald Paris (23rd December 2014), Herbert (23rd December 2014), Nasu (24th December 2014), seeker/reader (25th December 2014), sigma6 (4th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I am glad I just listened to this stuff with a neutral stance, like it would be cool if this was happening but of course, where is the proof. So I still not sure what to think and I am not going to knee jerk throw someone over the bus, time will tell 2015 is going to be a hell of a ride.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Aspen (2nd January 2015), cursichella1 (15th January 2015), Gerald Paris (25th December 2014), Kryztian (24th December 2014), Nasu (24th December 2014), sigma6 (4th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

We should discern "what to think" based upon evidence and experience, not solely on "credible" or "incredible" testimony. It seems to be a problem with a lot of folk that claim to be enlightened and awake.

consider

discern

apply

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

aranuk (14th January 2015), Arc (23rd December 2014), Aspen (2nd January 2015), cursichella1 (15th January 2015), Kryztian (24th December 2014), Nasu (24th December 2014), Shezbeth (26th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

While I have a feeling that Alfred Webre is sincere and well intentioned, I have long thought that he does not asks the critical questions and takes people too much at their word. A few more questions like "How do you know that?", "Where can our audience go to verify those claims?", etc. could make his interviews more compelling. I think he wants so much to make his guests look good during an interview that he puts aside his responsibility ask the difficult questions.

When I first heard of Annett, he was mostly making claims about how Native Americans were treated and abused in boarding schools, and how they were being screwed by the government. I had no doubt about these claims as I've read much about Native American history in the last century as well as the abuse deaf children have had in Catholic boarding schools. However, when he began making claims that he had the evidence to convict Pope Francis and Queen Eliz. II, I thought "well okay, but where is the hard evidence and why wasn't Alfred Webre asking him to come forth with it?

I do have to admire Webre, however, for being willing to question the ideas and the person behind them, that he (Webre) worked so hard to present to the world.

Annett's response to Webre's charges, "Standing Above the Latest Lies and Violence" , should only makes one more suspicious. Annett could have attempted to refute the very specific claims made by Alex Hunter and Watsek. Was there really an ITCCS trial? Who was on the jury? Why not bring them forward to testify that these things happened? Is their a transcript of the trial? Instead, his response doesn't address any of these issues, he just makes himself out to be a big victim while smearing his accusers in a very generalized way, stating they are not worthy of responding too. Well, the only way to resolve the doubt is for him to answer the very specific allegations in a very specific way. It doesn't seem that he plans to get off his high horse and do that.

At Avalon, we cite the work of many individuals who are making extraordinary claims about what is going on in the universe. It is my guess that in a few years ago, a few of them will have been discredited in our eyes. Perhaps they have big egos and make claims by jumping to conclusions without doing any real research, or perhaps that have been abused or mind controlled and are confused or misled about their own reality, or perhaps they are intentionally trying to mislead us and are part of the vast conspiracy of deception.

We at Avalon also share a part of the blame when dishonest or perturbed individuals spread untruths and we help proclaim them to the world. We so much want to believe that we know where the center of evil in the world is, that the man in the red dress in the Vatican eats little children, that the woman in the palace who wears a crown turns into a reptile at night, that we sometimes turn off our ability for critical thinking and stop asking questions like "How do we know this? Where is the proof?" I hope this incident with Kevin Annett remind us that we must be continually be on guard and use our discernment as long as we live in a world that is one big psychological operation.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aranuk (14th January 2015), Arc (24th December 2014), Aspen (2nd January 2015), astridmari (25th December 2014), cursichella1 (15th January 2015), Gerald Paris (24th December 2014), littleOne (24th December 2014), Matisse (5th January 2015), Nasu (24th December 2014), pabranno (11th February 2015), Snookie (15th January 2015), ulli (24th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

mr webre defending his exposition of mr annett
    Last edited by Gerald Paris; 24th December 2014 at 05:58.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2015), Arc (24th December 2014), Aspen (28th December 2014), astridmari (25th December 2014), Nasu (24th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I am soo tired and sick of this "divide and conquer" tactic. I am so sick of this. Annett and Webre I want to take both of your heads and violently clunk them together very hard!

There are many possibilities on this situation. Here are the ones I figured:

Here are possible scenarios, and I hope we find the truth of which situation might be most accurate.

1.) Kevin is a fake, and likely an agent. Alfred was used and played by him for a dis-info agenda.

2.) Alfred is a fake, and likely an agent. Kevin was used and played by him for a dis-info agenda.

3.) Kevin and Alfred were genuine friends/colleagues and are both being targeted by agents to provoke and divide them with false into, making them both innocent, but manipulated.

4.) BOTH, Kevin and Alfred are dis-info agents, working together behind the scenes to create a drama, to cause confusion, division, and hopelessness within the audience (us).

At this point, I am of the opinion that Kevin is still the honest one, and Alfred is the dis-honest one.

However, NOW, I am starting to to think my 4th scenario is the case, that they are both in on it, and purposely fighting each other as a drama to divide and conquer US. To deceive US!

I am still not sure.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2015), aranuk (14th January 2015), Aspen (28th December 2014), Gerald Paris (24th December 2014), sigma6 (6th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Mind control.
    While watching Alfred's latest video yesterday, I wondered when "they" would get to him.... He's been running free of interference for so long.
    Criminals will do anything to cover up their crimes.... even buy people off. And those people will gladly accept their blood money. Discrediting is one of the tactics that's used to bring someone down.
    I just feel awful for all the victimized children who will get no justice or anyone to save them from the pedophiles. Kids' lives are at stake and these clowns want to play this game.
    It'll be interesting to see who's lying....

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Gerald Paris (25th December 2014), pabranno (11th February 2015), sigma6 (6th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    We at Avalon also share a part of the blame when dishonest or perturbed individuals spread untruths and we help proclaim them to the world. We so much want to believe that we know where the center of evil in the world is, that the man in the red dress in the Vatican eats little children, that the woman in the palace who wears a crown turns into a reptile at night, that we sometimes turn off our ability for critical thinking and stop asking questions like "How do we know this? Where is the proof?" I hope this incident with Kevin Annett remind us that we must be continually be on guard and use our discernment as long as we live in a world that is one big psychological operation.
    I disagree....
    Each individual has a responsibility to use their own discernment as to what is Bullsh#t and what is not. This is what I think seems to be one of the themes of this time. Any given person has no idea what is truth or not when they post, they may have some idea and what this or that to be true, pyschopaths are very good at fooling people. If a person swears by this person or that message and attack others who question them or their message, they may get some egg of their face in the coming months/years. And getting duped a few times can be helpful as one may get wiser as to how this game is played. The lessions on finding out who is playing who can be very educational. This is a good time to step aside, observe, and see what shakes down and attend to personal issues that need to be resolved.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 24th December 2014 at 21:18.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Aspen (2nd January 2015), jerry (24th December 2014), Krist (25th December 2014), Mark (24th December 2014), Snookie (15th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Yes. The stakes are very high. Discernment is key. There are forces at work here that cause people to disappear, that initiate concerted efforts behind the scenes to do so and that utilize seemingly unrelated individuals and situations to create an aura of plausible deniability. Be very careful proceeding along these lines of inquiry. Nuff said.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Aspen (2nd January 2015), DarMar (31st January 2015), Gerald Paris (25th December 2014), Krist (25th December 2014), RUSirius (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (25th December 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

PUBLIC LEGAL NOTICE OF CRIMINAL DEFAMATION AND LIABILITY

Issued against Alfred Webre, Alex Hunter and others on 24 December, 20

http://itccs.org/2014/12/24/public-l...and-liability/

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2015), Aspen (28th December 2014), Gerald Paris (25th December 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	K Annett.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	230.1 KB
ID:	28416

a screenshot

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Aspen (2nd January 2015), sigma6 (6th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Well, this has been an interesting and reveling few hours. At first a I could not believe that someone I thought was a "white hat" that was almost a hero in my mind was criticizing another person that I really admire. There are few that I put into high regard s0 I was perplexed to say the least. Now I think I see what's what.

I just finished watching the hour long video of Alfred Webre explaining where he stands re: Kevin Annette and the ITCC........ Earlier I watched the Kevin Annette tape of his criticism of Alfred Webre.

I hold Alfred in high esteem as I have watched literally dozens of his interviews with all sorts of people and read his book on the Omniverse. He has been a judge or still may be.

To keep this short he has exposed Kevin Annette for all to see. Judge for yourself.
    As soon as I heard that Annette had Jesuit training bells went off. Let me explain.
    Having read a study of the Jesuits and how they are not religious but an army. Their leader is a General, that is his title. They have been thrown out of many countries for causing division between the people to further their own cause. They have taken up arms and killed, to do the same. They are the epitome of deception and evil. I would not say that if I did not have good cause. I will give the name of a well documented book on the Jesuits to anyone who is genuinely interested.

And lastly, 'pope' Francis is a Jesuit. The society of Jesus=anti Jesus would be more appropriate. As I always say, I'm just a messenger.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Aspen (28th December 2014), astridmari (25th December 2014), onawah (27th December 2014), sigma6 (6th February 2015), Sophocles (25th December 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Alfred will now come under intense attack on multiple fronts.

I have a very, very close friend and sistersoul who has known Kevin for over 20 years and has been at active warfare against him for the larger part of that time. Who knows him very well. As in, close association and support, slow, gradual revelation kind of 'hey, I see this person for what he truly is' kind of knowing. She has been fighting against him and has had her family literally destroyed as well as her good name.

This friend of mine is married to a man who is very well known in the native community in this country. She has been an outspoken advocate for native issues over decades.

She has seen people destroyed economically, mentally, socially around this battle and this man. I spoke out on a thread back when he first created the ITCCS but it is long buried. Since then I generally stay away from ITCCS threads here but I like Alfred also. I hate to see this happen but he put himself in this position. If anybody can garner the support necessary it is him. He will need it.
    Last edited by Mark; 25th December 2014 at 22:42.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Apulu (16th January 2015), aranuk (14th January 2015), Aspen (28th December 2014), astridmari (25th December 2014), East Sun (26th December 2014), Matisse (5th January 2015), onawah (27th December 2014), panopticon (15th January 2015), RUSirius (15th January 2015), Shezbeth (28th December 2014), sigma6 (6th February 2015), Snookie (15th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), ulli (25th December 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

It's really heavy stuff, and all about the power of decreeing desired reality.
    My wish is that Alfred can rise to the realization that even if Kevin's "court" is not quite one that can be compared to worldly courts, it nevertheless is quite capable of dishing out justice for the innocent.
    And what are the greatest needs of this planet right now if not fairness and justice for all, especially the young and innocent.
    There has to be a way this can all be resolved without major friction.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (14th January 2015), Aspen (15th February 2015), Mark (25th December 2014), onawah (27th December 2014), sandy (26th December 2014), sigma6 (6th February 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Well, if the lawless of the world succeed in destroying Kevin Annett's mission, WHO will save the kids then? They need all of us to help them. He's the one who's made so much progress in this matter. . We are gaining strength with Common Law Courts because it's our right; which has been hidden from us. We've ALWAYS had the authority.

Pedophiles and satanists everywhere are being exposed for their heinous acts against children and they're running scared. Kevin Annett is a good man. Ruining this man is what the lawless want so they can freely continue their dirty acts. We need more Kevin Annett's right now because the problem's so big....

Let's all be Kevin Annetts and win this fight against the lawless....

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Aspen (28th December 2014), LindyLou22 (5th February 2015), sandy (26th December 2014), ulli (25th December 2014)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Heaven help us if Kevin is going to save the world. It appears. according to Alfred that ITTCS is a COMPLETE FABRICATION. What is needed now is proof that this said court is not some fabrication and the court documents that support this. And lets have these jurors come forth and present themselves. If Kevin dances around this and starts attacking Alfred well, that is a red flag right there. Don't let what you want to believe blind you to what is.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Aspen (28th December 2014), East Sun (26th December 2014), onawah (27th December 2014), Shezbeth (28th December 2014), Snookie (15th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast