+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #3 : Whistleblowers, Milabs, and STAND BY ME

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #3 : Whistleblowers, Milabs, and STAND BY ME

Thank you very much Bill for the newsletter -- the paintings from Doug are excellent and capture the essence of each individual being and the interview by Eve Lorgen was very informative and thought-provoking. I had not read that interview, but I found it riveting and a must read!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Neal For This Post:

arwen (27th December 2014), Bill Ryan (25th December 2014), birddog (30th December 2014), Frank V (25th December 2014), Krist (25th December 2014), Kristin (14th January 2015), Marianne (31st December 2014), thepainterdoug (25th December 2014), vmk22 (26th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #3 : Whistleblowers, Milabs, and STAND BY ME

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    [...]
    The interview with the female milab was powerful and poignant. I had not seen it before. As member "DNA" mentioned above, it is very uncomfortable to visualize this process happening to anyone, but especially to children. And, that's just me sitting in a comfortable chair, stopping to think about it, briefly - as opposed to having lived it and to be dealing with the consequences permanently. [...]
    Same thing here, Dennis. To tell you the truth, I can never completely read through such a testimony or hear such a witness out in one of the many videos -- for instance, Miles Johnston's Bases videos, which everyone can easily find on YouTube -- because I am so empathic that when I read or hear such a testimony, I am literally seeing and feeling all that those people were seeing and feeling, as if it is happening to myself. Being a true empath is both a blessing and a curse, in that regard.

Throughout all of it, there is also the virtually constant (or at the very least, repetitively occuring) question in my mind -- would that be PTSD? -- of how any human being could possibly do such things to another human being and still live with themselves. The only possible and plausible explanation I can come up with is that the agencies and corporations behind such atrocities must be holding the world's greatest concentration of sociopaths.

The whole world was shocked when the truth surfaced about what Joseph Mengele did to his Jewish prisoners during World War II, but with each and every testimony from a MILAB victim, it would appear as if there are entire organizations made up of the spiritual clones of Joseph Mengele.

More than that I care about how these MILAB victims will be deployed strategically on the grander stage of this world, my heart goes out to the very principle behind what makes them into these "assets", which is the shocking, perverse, inhuman, utterly abject and utterly repulsive way that these people are being abused and permanently damaged by what on the surface appears to be another fellow human being.

According to Duncan O'Finioan, only three of the ten children who were "recruited" for the supersoldier program actually made it through alive. The other seven would simply die under torture. Even though those seven children would then have had to go through at least a certain amount of the same torture that the surviving three also went through, perhaps it was for the better that those seven would die, so that they wouldn't have to go through the rest anymore as well.

You know, I just don't get it. Earth is such a beautiful planet, and yet it seems to attract the most horrendous of souls. They look human on the outside, but are they really?

Well, I think I know the answer to that... :deep sigh:

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    You know, I just don't get it. Earth is such a beautiful planet, and yet it seems to attract the most horrendous of souls. They look human on the outside, but are they really?
    After listening to the recent Lisa Harrison interview of John Lamb Lash where they discuss the Aeon Sophia and the sentience of the earth as the Aeon Sophia, and how the decendence into matter of the Aeon Sophia caused the consequence of the Archonic aberration, and how this aberration manifests in the very DNA structure of the sentient beings of the original creation and their core visceral brainstem, and the ability to sever the emotive empathic gene from earth creatures, it is relative to me to see how the psychopathic gene emerged and became imbedded in our consciousness.

So, the answer "are they human" is kind of a yes and no answer. If these beings are from the original cause, then they are human, yet they have severed their humanity from consciousness and have lost the ability to feel, so in essence, they are NOT human anymore.

The Archon's never were human and never were part of the first cause, but were an aberration of effects. Their influence is what has caused the psychopathic gene to become so prevalent in humanity.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 25th December 2014 at 05:25.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

arwen (27th December 2014), Bill Ryan (25th December 2014), birddog (30th December 2014), Frank V (25th December 2014), Gardener (25th December 2014), heyokah (27th December 2014), Krist (25th December 2014), lastlegs (31st December 2014), Marianne (31st December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (26th December 2014), vmk22 (26th December 2014), Wind (25th December 2014)

6. Link to Post #24
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)

I'm not a milab, but a few things stand out to me in the interview with the Project Avalon member.

I kept it private mostly and then tried to tell just a bit of my strange experiences to a few (in a spiritual group - not PA) who I thought and hoped may understand...but they acted like it was (mainly) in my head and that only more "special" people got intefered with like that...

"My" sense is that we have all been interfered with in some ways...but not all in the same ways and some much more than others.

The interference happens less now in certain ways...(for me)...

"Alone", alone is the word.

Reminds me...in a psychic reading she said "you don't have to be alone"...

I know that we are not truly alone, but we can feel like that with certain "strange" experiences...
    Yes... a Milab can feel very alone indeed. One of the many functions of Avalon is to offer support, community and friendship, if at all possible, to those of us experiencing hard times. There are many ways in which that happens, and many ways in which someone can crash into something really very challenging and hard to understand.

But 'interfered with'.... certainly. Many here are (maybe even the majority, really)! One way to regard all that is to hold it as a kind of badge of honor, because someone or something, somewhere, thinks you're worth interfering with. (Though I know some. myself included sometimes, who would trade in the 'badge' for even just a few days off! )
    (I must admit, I got shy and ran away from this thread, hehe , but came back because wanted to say...)...

Thank you Bill, for your warm support and understanding, and it's really nice to see (and feel) the forum creator getting involved, like in a community, it has helped people to feel less alone and come together (amongst other things).

*breathes out*...the darkness...that wants to destroy good things...the love want let it...

7. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Quote Posted by Amethyst (here)
    ...I kept it private mostly and then tried to tell just a bit of my strange experiences to a few (in a spiritual group - not PA) who I thought and hoped may understand...but they acted like it was (mainly) in my head and that only more "special" people got intefered with like that...

"Alone", alone is the word.

I know that we are not truly alone, but we can feel like that with certain "strange" experiences...
    Hi Amethyst,

I am new here, still finding my feet, so I hope my comment is not out of place. But what you say here is really, really important.

From my experience, a key objective of the various types of interference is to make the target feel isolated and alone, by giving them an experience that is incomprehensible to most. This inhibits the ability to communicate about the experience, and thus denies the person the healing that goes with being able to talk about the experience. Giving a person an experience which others cannot understand thus acts as a kind of "double-bind". (I have a friend who calls it "Illuminati isolation").

I do not want to derail this thread, but I wanted to let you know that I, and I am sure many others in this wonderful community, understand about that "alone" feeling that accompanies having a psychic landscape that can not be shared.

That is why this forum is absolutely invaluable, I can not even begin to express my gratitude for it. Things are changing for the better, though, and more and more people are becoming aware of these things, meaning that there are now more communities available where one can share if one wants. Eventually, it will become mainstream, and those who have had these experiences will no longer need to feel alone.

Thanks to Bill for a wonderful newsletter!
    Hi arwen,

thank you for your insightful reply and understanding, that makes a lot of sense to me and something that I have never thought about before in terms of "psychic experiences"..."to make a target feel isolated and alone"...(but I have at times felt that "they" have "shared" things with me, because they knew that I didn't like it...)...

I don't know if that has happened to me with any ESP or supernatural experiences...but am sure it has with other things...

There is something about past lives that I have a glimpse of seeing, and also feel, that some of this is related to...
    Last edited by Natalia; 26th December 2014 at 18:58.

8. Link to Post #26
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    From my experience, a key objective of the various types of interference is to make the target feel isolated and alone, by giving them an experience that is incomprehensible to most. This inhibits the ability to communicate about the experience, and thus denies the person the healing that goes with being able to talk about the experience. Giving a person an experience which others cannot understand thus acts as a kind of "double-bind". (I have a friend who calls it "Illuminati isolation").
    They also can use your love and loyalty, against you...another thing that makes you feel alone at times...

They like to split up groups...and cause negative separation...

They want "good people" to be seen as "bad people"...(this is seen at the smaller scale, as well...)...and for you to feel bad about yourself...

They want you to crack and snap so that people loose trust in you...the real you, even when you connect strongly again...and so much more can be said on all of this...

I am not saying that "they" are all to blame, they are not...we have responsibility, too...awareness and love...

Even in your most difficult times, there will be some people who really believe in you and intuitively sense what's really going on, and who you really are...

And it's good, to remember who you are

Last edited by Natalia; 27th December 2014 at 10:24.

9. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

I'm glad you posted this Bill, my copy had indeed gone to spam.

As to the subject, my heart goes out to those that have been assaulted in such a manner! To think that these things don't just happen in the movies is horrible, but not surprising. Opening your eyes and mind to the truth of what goes on around us is not always pleasant, unfortunately.

Best wishes to all those making the journey...

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

arwen (30th December 2014), Bill Ryan (28th December 2014), birddog (30th December 2014), Frank V (28th December 2014), Hervé (29th December 2014), Innocent Warrior (29th December 2014), Kristin (14th January 2015), lastlegs (31st December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Marianne (31st December 2014), Omni (12th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #28
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Another great newsletter, thanks, Bill! A special thanks for all the literature, the movies and books are my favourite parts of the newsletters. Presents from Bill.

Doug Auld's paintings are beautiful.

May all MILABs find peace and discover their true potential in the process. For any who have been involved in negative or destructive work, I think of you and hope you don't blame yourself. I also hope you see yourselves as warriors and not as weapons or soldiers, for in these times of the awakening of humanity, you are amongst the most powerful of minds and whatever you have to go through, one day you will see it was worth it, if you don't already.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

arwen (30th December 2014), Bill Ryan (31st December 2014), birddog (30th December 2014), Frank V (29th December 2014), Hervé (29th December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Lysaur (31st December 2014), Marianne (29th December 2014), Shadowself (31st December 2014)

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member PAVONIA's Avatar
    Thanks

Great stuff!!

Hope all of you have an azaing New Years and beyond.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PAVONIA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2014), birddog (4th January 2015), Frank V (31st December 2014), Marianne (31st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

Dear All,

The third Project Avalon Newsletter went out less than an hour ago to nearly 12,000 people. It was sent to the e-mail address we have on record for you; if it doesn't seem to be there, please do check your Spam filters.

It's downloadable here as a PDF, and runs to over 6,000 words.

The final video is a must-see. That's an order.

http://projectavalon.net/Project_Ava...ember_2014.pdf

Enjoy!

My warmest wishes to everyone ~ Bill
    Mr Ryan, you are my inspiration sir, I have the utmost respect for you, and what you stand for, also the work and effort you put in, in the name of transparency and rid this world of this archontic control.

I'm so glad that I joined this forum, easily one of the best on the Net. Respect, and good wishes to you. May the new year be a prosperous one for you and your family.

Kev

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KevBoh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #31
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm an abductee and had experiences with what looked like human military. But I'm not a malfunctioning weapon simply used for a dark agenda ready to explode into a programmed alter without conscience. In fact, most of society is programmed to serve a dark agenda by doing things as innocuous as remaining in ignorance, proliferating a superficial matrix-cultured lifestyle, by being egotistical, etc.. all that is anti-spiritual. Everyone is programmed by the Matrix by vice of being contained in a deliberately damaged, and specifically trauma--based programmed human body. sigh.. I'm actually more safe than most of the people you'll meet in everyday life. Most people are much more prone to fits of anger, delusional sensationalism, hysteria, shallow judgement, psychological shadow-projection, and take active defensive positions against people for pure ego, unlike me, who is usually the more calm and friendly aware type with a good capacity to put the ego aside to see things how they are to get along. Of course people like to think of others as dangerous, this is usual in this world. But this is a backwards, demented, horrific, mind-controlled, dark world where what is usual is often less than admirable to say the least.

I don't like where that thought is going, about the idea of milabs being dangerous weapons. In times of future doomsday calamity (it's a potentiality) different groups will be very weary of abductees. Human groups will be scared alien abductees will have certain knowledge or abilities. Other groups might be scare of possible supersoldier spies. I definitely think abductees might be targeted as terrorists, especially if they're the only ones who know the truth of some aspects of certain factions and beings (human and / or non-human entities), as some groups might want to proliferate deceptive lies as false saviours.

For example, some contactees / milabs / abductees (w/e u call em) are trained to be survivors in doomsday scenarios, where cannibalism is your only means. They are trained to grab *certain VIP people* and help them survive certain chaotic environments, rather than them being rounded up to a camp and micro-chipped. Perhaps some factions don't want these people to survive on their own and would rather them be discriminated against, labelled dangerous, and put under control via maybe surveillance, drugs, or monitoring. <------this may be a stretch. IDK about different agendas much, it's complicated...but I don't want there to be undue discrimination. I think there is a covert agenda to target and control abductees in the future.

...especially once more and more people start freaking out about how corrupt the governemtn is, or the 'secret shadowy government' is, or the aliens, or 'the entities', or 'the hybrids', or whatever the bad guy is, people might start thinking abductees are part of the deceptive group that is the trendy enemy of tomorrow. And some (most of, I bet of the most knowledgeable contacts now, with real abilities don't speak out. They would be hunted down in a lot of cases I think.
    Last edited by Lysaur; 13th January 2015 at 03:54.

18. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I appreciate what you said Lysaur, I think that is all very insightful. Just because of what you have endured and the partial memories that you have I think you have a lot more awareness of self and the possible dark agendas that could be brewing, though I, possibly am hopelessly delusional, but I think they will fail in their fascist plans in the end. What might happen in between however is a bit concerning.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lelmaleh For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2015), Dennis Leahy (14th January 2015), Hervé (13th January 2015), Kristin (14th January 2015), Lysaur (13th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #33
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lelmaleh (here)
    I appreciate what you said Lysaur, I think that is all very insightful. Just because of what you have endured and the partial memories that you have I think you have a lot more awareness of self and the possible dark agendas that could be brewing, though I, possibly am hopelessly delusional, but I think they will fail in their fascist plans in the end. What might happen in between however is a bit concerning.
    The good guys will win. It depends how gracefully we win, but rest assured, the light will overcome the darkness. I think the timelines are branching. Check out the Nexus Seven's 33 Arks document, you read it? Many people are spiritually dead and virtually empty of higher awareness and conscience because I believe most of their soul energy is invested in a different, branched timeline.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2